Prison Escape Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 12:24 PM

Old February 17th, 2017, 06:27 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

{I'm going to make them meet in the territory first, and then she could request to become a guard? @Ludicrous Lunacy }

Halite padded around the territory, attempting to patrol the borders, when he noticed a certain feline. His ear twitched as he finally recognized the fluffy pelt. What was her name? He finally remembered it, yes- Kamilla. Feeling hopeful, the tom tried the name out on his tongue; he was hoping that Kamilla would hear him- oh gosh, how awkward would it be if she didn't?

His anxiety was acting up again, just for the simple practice of calling out a name. The gray-pelted tomcat licked his fur down and spoke again. "Hello." The Commander was trying to be friendly, but it was probably coming out as too serious.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; February 17th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinx rolled her eyes. "Pick a name to give me, or call me Jinx, I won't always respond to all sorts of pet names," she replied, before glancing down at the mouse. "Surprised you caught it with the amount of noise your stick body made," she commented, emotionless eyes darted from the mouse to him and back. If she was taught anything, it was to keep your enemies close, so despite her lack of appetite, the ebony she-cat leaned down and took a bite from the scrawny mouse. She chewed through the stringy meat before swallowing, sitting up straight and pushing the remains towards Augustus.

"You caught it, I was only being somewhat polite," she replied, playing along with his games. She didn't quite understand him or why he was so cocky in the first place. Jinx especially didn't understand his pet names, she'd play along, although she wouldn't call him anything other than his name. She wasn't trying to be that friendly.

Assuming Augustus took the other part of the mouse, Jinx had began to wash her whiskers. Drawing her rough tongue over each side side of her mouth and insuring no scraps were messing with her sense of touch. Her yellow hues were glancing around the forest once more. Now what? she couldn't help but ponder to herself. Everything she had just studied looked unfamiliar all over again.
Augustus was practically bouncing on his paws. She was so fiery and she even participated in his games. I like her already! He stared at her with wide eyes of awe, his mouth gaping slightly. ``What a she-cat!`` He cheered dreamily, his rat-like tail lashing with excitement. ``Tell me, darling, are you always so sharp-tongued? So... fun?`` His voice was smooth and deep, laced with a hint of amusement.

Lowering himself to a crouch, Augustus scooped himself a bite from the pathetic mouse, his jaws moving with every effort-filled chew. Meanwhile, his chin was tilted back just a bit as he gazed up at her, his eyes now narrowed supported with a cocky smirk in a charming look. ``Because I just love it,`` Augustus commented, bending his head once more to offer himself a bite of the gaunt rodent. ``And I can see us becoming good friends,`` He chuckled, rocking back on his haunches. His tail curled at his side, covering his hind paw. He towered over Jinx with his great height, and he smiled slightly at this fact. His bony shoulders were squared, and his head was held high. He offered the partly-eaten mouse a harsh tap, and his rounded ears twitched at the limp body's pounding as it rolled across the ground until it settled in a patch of dying leaves and dirty snow.

His eyes gleamed with one of his two usual emotions - amusement, while his smirk expressed his other emotion - cockiness. ``Now, I suppose you are in dire need of a guide?``
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM

My Mood: Confused

A slick black somewhat strong rouge female wonders into territory unknowingly
Looking for prey in the bushes catching a mouse or two looking at every noise feeling as if she was being watched making a quick den of moss and twigs
Getting cut slightly as thorns scrape her glossy coat
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
A slick black somewhat strong rouge female wonders into territory unknowingly
Looking for prey in the bushes catching a mouse or two looking at every noise feeling as if she was being watched making a quick den of moss and twigs
Getting cut slightly as thorns scrape her glossy coat
(May I join in?)
Shadow walked through the territory. She carried a bundle of Marigold in her mouth. Being a healer wasn't that bad, even though she didn't have a lot of respect. Nodding her head, she watched the cat.
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
(May I join in?)
Shadow walked through the territory. She carried a bundle of Marigold in her mouth. Being a healer wasn't that bad, even though she didn't have a lot of respect. Nodding her head, she watched the cat.
As the cat left she dropped it on the ground in the shelf her coat shinning in the moonlight like a star it shimmered with secret connections to star clan and and the secrets they old I now have them they trusted me with them and that's enough for me
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:50 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
As the cat left she dropped it on the ground in the shelf her coat shinning in the moonlight like a star it shimmered with secret connections to star clan and and the secrets they old I now have them they trusted me with them and that's enough for me
Shadow watched the cat oddly, picking up her bundle of herbs as she watched the cat. "Hello, are you...?" She was slightly confused.
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Shadow watched the cat oddly, picking up her bundle of herbs as she watched the cat. "Hello, are you...?" She was slightly confused.
Umm oh hi I didn't notice u um picks up bundles of herbs places them with the rest so what was that about says the cat well never mind I'm going to my den as she leaves she wonders and hopes star clan will except her wait I don't have a name she goes to the back to sleep and wait for moon pool
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:58 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Umm oh hi I didn't notice u um picks up bundles of herbs places them with the rest so what was that about says the cat well never mind I'm going to my den as she leaves she wonders and hopes star clan will except her wait I don't have a name she goes to the back to sleep and wait for moon pool
Shadow quickly followed the cat, "Where are you going?" She mewed, picking up her herbs as she followed the cat. "Whats your name?" Shadow mewed.
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Shadow quickly followed the cat, "Where are you going?" She mewed, picking up her herbs as she followed the cat. "Whats your name?" Shadow mewed.
Well I don't have one
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:01 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Well I don't have one
"Where are you going then?" She mewed. Flicking her tail as she set the bundle down.