Today 07:12 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:06 PM

Old August 9th, 2020, 04:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[ @Kittenism ]

The roar of the surf offered a comforting feeling of livelihood to the fluffy brown tom who wandered the stony sand beside it. The ocean teemed with life and though the creatures couldn’t alert him to their presence, Grizzlybug felt less alone when he listened to the rumble and flutter of water and foam. Gulls and other seabirds spoke to him too, diving and swooping between ocean and sky in a playful display that never failed to make Grizzlybug’s heart sing. He needed to bring Beanpaw here some time but for now the fluffy warrior only needed the presence of life from his environment. Not that he’d turn company away if it came...

Last edited by dionysus; August 9th, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old August 9th, 2020, 06:46 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{@Beau}
Ducklingheart had been walking, he had to get some things off his mind. The torbie tom sighed as he heard the roar of the water increasing as he neared it. He took a deep breath as the familiar salty scent of the ocean overwhelmed all other scents. In the near distance he noticed Grizzlybug. The small tom cleared his throat as he approached the older Riverclan warrior"Hey uhh.." He furrowed his brows trying remember this tom's name. He was always bad with names, that's when in a split second he remembered "Hey Grizzlybug!" He called out, his tail waving behind him excitedly. He always enjoyed interacting with his clanmates.
Old August 13th, 2020, 08:28 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ripplepaw was so glad that Coastbreeze understood how crazy crabs were. Crazy, but cool all the same. cRaZy cOoL really. The silvery feline practically ignored Fenpaw's statement, padding faster to keep pace with Coastbreeze, looking up towards the slightly larger warrior. "Have you ever had any bad run-ins with crabs?" She asked, tilting her head. Maybe she had the most interesting experience with crabs, that would be a good thing to keep on her list of personal accomplishments.
_____

Quailsnap flicked his tail and followed the rest of the felines as they headed towards the beach, making sure to keep up the rear and keep an ear out for any cats lagging behind. All scents of the others were in front of him, so he assumed they were good to go.

@Zero
Coastbreeze led the group out onto the sand, all the while explaining some of the situations he had gotten into with crabs overtime. "... and there was this one time I was just minding my own business and a crab came out of nowhere and pinched my tail. They can be vicious! I wasn't even trying to hunt it, but you best know what I ate for lunch that day when I got back to camp!" He could go on, but he imagined Ripplepaw had her own stories. "What about you?"

--

Meanwhile, Fenpaw had fallen back to walk by the much quieter Quailstep, stubbornly irritated by the other two members of the group already. It had only taken the walk over to the beach for him to judge the two into his 'I don't like' category. Clearing his throat and ignoring the other two for now, he looked at Quailstep. "Think you could possibly teach me how to catch a seagull while we're here?" He imagined the older warrior was genuinely good at teaching, which was part of the reason he had decided to come on the patrol in the first place.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 17th, 2020, 03:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ripplepaw's eyes widened further and further as Coastbreeze told his story. She was enthralled with it. "That crab definitely deserved to be eaten!" She meowed in response, flicking her tail. "I bet it was quite tasty!" When he turned the question on her, Ripplepaw's eyes widened with exaggeration as she began to explain. "When my second mentor, Lilytail, took me out to go crab hunting, one of them tried pinching me! But I SAT on him he couldn't get his little claws anywhere near me!" Ripplepaw remembered the time like it was yesterday. One of her grander moments, that was for sure.
___

Quailsnap remained quiet, listening to the talk of crabs go on between the two much louder members of the group. Though as he was suddenly addressed, the blind tom flicked an ear, his way of showing he was listening. Squinting his eyes slightly at the question, Quailsnap let out a small huff. "Wow, I haven't done that in a while." He admitted, before turning his blind gaze to face the blob of color that was Fenpaw. "I can certainly teach you, but I'll probably be a bit rusty myself." Especially since he would have to adjust a bit with his blindness. But it shouldn't be too hard.

@Zero

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @RedHead

Coastbreeze let out a chuckle at Ripplepaw's story. "Rip, that's hilarious. That's one way to stop em' that's for sure." He was momentarily distracted as his paws met sand and the massive expense of the sea was within sight. The tom never really got used to seeing the place of his name-sake, it was always so breath-taking. He let out an excited yelp and burst into a sprint until he was met with salty water and waves. It was time to play in his eyes, hunting could wait for now. "Come on!" He called.

--

Ignoring Coastbreeze, Fenpaw adverted his gaze from Quailsnap once the older tom met his gaze. The other tom's cloudy eyes and scars were a bit... creepy, but it wasn't like Fenpaw would ever outwardly point that out. Likely pissing off a tom who would actually be able to teach him something otherwise would just be plain stupid - so he would just put up with it until he was used to it. "You can just explain it to me as you remember if you can't do it." He meowed even though it could be a bit insensitive to say, tilting his head. "I'm a quick learner."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 20th, 2020, 07:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ripplepaw’s eyes widened as she watched Coastbreeze run up to the sea and begin to splash in it. That looked like so much FUN!! Last time she was here with Lilygaze, they had just focused on the crabs covering the sand. Lilygaze hadn’t mentioned going into the water, and Ripplepaw was having too much fun, and pain, hunting the crabs to notice. Now that crab hunting was an old thing, still fun though, Ripplepaw bounded straight to the water behind Coastbreeze, making a running leap and splashing into the cold, salty water. ”Ewwwwwww!!!” She exclaimed as some got in her mouth, standing up and spitting out the salty liquid. “Why does it TASTE LIKE THAT???” She complained, glaring at the water for its grave offense towards her.
_______

Quailsnap heard the telltale pawsteps of two of their group padding off, then a large splash soon followed by howling complaints. He let out a huff of laughter before turning to Fenpaw. “Well, we’re probably going to have to walk further down the beach to reach an area where the seagulls aren’t getting scared off by our yowling companions.” The tom meowed, turning his gaze and squinting, though the colors were too similar out here, they all meshed together too much for his smudged sight to be much of use. “I believe Coastbreeze can handle Ripplepaw, and I’ll keep an ear on them just in case.” Quailsnap flicked his ear for emphasis before turning and leading Fenpaw further up the beach. “Craggy rocks is what we’re looking for. Good things to his behind, the seagulls think so too. So they usually hang out on the beach beside them.” Quailsnap fell silent, allowing Fenpaw to take the lead and judgement, hoping he could pinpoint the seagulls himself.

@Zero

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 20th, 2020, 07:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder
@kittygirl @Rainquail (Spectator)

The tom stopped walking once his paws hit the sand, looking around, half to figure out where his apprentice was, and half to figure out...how exactly he was going to assess her. After a moment he huffed. "Where in the world did you go?" he called out, he looked away for two seconds and he already lost Featherpaw.

Gentlethunder lashed his tail. What to do, what to do.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 20th, 2020, 11:23 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

As soon as gentlethunder looked away featherpaw snuck off since she was in a hyper and playful mood that day she wanted to surprise him by tackling his tail or his butt or somthing.

Once gentlethunder stopped in the sandy clearing and called out for her she launched out of the bush and aimed to playfully tackle his tail, "RAWR!"

@Starfall @Rainquail

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old August 21st, 2020, 12:12 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flyfur hadn't lost Featherpaw, but hadn't realized Gentlethunder had, so when she saw him come into view and then Featherpaw jumping out at him, she rolled her eyes. Of course she managed to sneak away from him.
She steps out of where she had been stalking after the apprentice and glances over at Gentlethunder.

@Starfall @kittygirl

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 21st, 2020, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder
@kittygirl @Rainquail

When Featherpaw pounced on his tail the tom didn't even flinch. He just turned to look at her and grinned. "You've gotten a lot better at masking yourself. Good job!" he praised. He than looked up to give Flyfur an amused glance before focusing once again on his Apprentice.

"This is your Assessment. So it's time to get serious." he stated. "You're going to be doing two things for this assessment. First will be judging your speed, second will be judging your strength and perseverance." he paused for a second, turning himself around so he was facing the pair.

"Do you see that big rock a little ways out there?" he asked, motioning towards the Ocean. The rock in question was rather large with seaweed plastered all over it. It wasn't too terribly far out into the body of water, but it was past the safe zone for swimming, but just by a fox length. "You need to swim to, and back, from that rock as fast as you can. Go all the way around the rock, make a loop. Now the waves aren't too bad since it's the early morning, but they'll be picking up soon." he instructed. If the waves got bad he wouldn't hesitate to jump in and save. Her mother was here to so he was almost positive she felt the same way.

Most Warriors didn't even swim out that far, much less Apprentices. "Featherpaw." he paused for a second, giving her a stern look. "It's okay to say you can't sometimes too. That's never something that will ever be frowned upon." Gentlethunder wasn't saying that he didn't believe she could do it. It wasn't that at all, he had complete faith in her. It was more along the lines of...knowing when to stop is just as powerful and Warrior like as pushing through. He just hoped he got his point across.

"Start when you're ready."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us