Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 07:33 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:29 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 07:26 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by taillow
Today 07:24 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2017, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky's hues opened wider in surprise, despite having been drooping from exhaustion just a moment before and he stifled a yawn as she spoke. Surprising the cat was able to keep eye contact for so long, he had some trouble, but managed to hold her gaze for just as long. It was, after all, the polite thing to do. "You're very welcome. I'm glad you're able to stay." He smiled, just the smallest bit, before yawning and stretching out, spine curving into an arch. The jet black feline really was quite exhasted. More tired then he had been in a long time. And, he supposed that he would only get more tired the more... the longer that he continued to push himself to stay awake.

He gave her a nod of his own head, his hues twinkling for a moment before he then turned to Larkmark to acknowledge the other tom as well. Had he been ignoring the cat? Surely not... at least, he didn't think so. "It was nice to meet you, too, Larkmark. I guess I'll see you around?" The last remark was phrased as a question, not quite sure whether he would see the tom or not. Though, he was guessing he'd be spending a little more time with the newer cats. Less then he would've had they not been accepted, or had Blazingstar waited on his decision, as he would have had to continue guarding them day and night... but more then he had been expecting, now that they were.

A moment later, Obsidiansky began to head in the direction of the warriors' den. Perhaps he should have helped Russel get Jitter settled in first, just in case anyone objected. Though they shouldn't-- all three were members of the Clan now, there was no reason to complain. There were always those cats who resembled Shrikecall in personality, constantly complaining about every single cat who was new to the Clan. Even new apprentices or new warriors. It didn't quite make sense to Obsidiansky, but he supposed they had some right to complain. New cats sometimes disturbed the peace and quiet, and upset the balance of tolerance between all the warriors in the den.

Hopefully there would be some nice younger-- or perhaps older-- apprentices to befriend the young cat. Once she was in the warriors' den there would be several familiar faces but for the moment... he was worried about the smaller cat being all alone. He entered the warriors' den and settled down. It had been a much longer day then he expected... and now, all the tom wanted to do was rest. Which he was getting an opportunity to do, thanks to the other cats. With that thought, the ebony tom drifted into slumber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Until dawn." Larkmark replied and smiled at her. "Rest easy." he said, and turned to Obsidiansky. "Rest easy, friend. You look exhausted." he said, and gave a friendly smile. He knew they must have needed the rest, he, however didn't. He padded away and sat at the edge of the clearing, watching them enter the den. Only until down, and then he could plan a move for the three of them. He could almost feel the grass against his legs as he tried to train them. He smiled at the feeling, it was the best. He remembered when he felt it with his son, Rainpaw. When they ran through the field, but for a different reason. The grass blades held moons of loss and torment. Of love and joy. Death and Life. He could still hear his mate's screams and yowls for help, the cries of pain from her and his kits. Only Rainpaw survived and he was too young to remember. Larkmark could remember the amount of loss suffered. People lost family, homes, even their own lives. He remembered when Dapplestar lost one of her lives, because one blamed her for a death of a cat. He remembered the floods, he even saw Infernosky being took by the rogues, but with all the chaos he couldn't do nothing. He remembered, when he was a kit, about the Evil Era, how it killed his family, ended their lives like it ended his family again.

The grass held it all. And then it ravaged the clan again, with the upcoming of Bucknight. He was as ruthless as Eternalstar, murdering anyone who opposed him. And he remembered Singenight, how he showed no mercy. He remembered everything, as if it was carved in his skin. And in some ways, it was. He remembered when his father died after trying to oppose one of the first evil leaders, how he said to protect their legacy, even if it meant death. Larkmark vowed he would. There was a legacy in the family, and he could feel the power his life held by this. He wouldn't let no more evil corrupt his family.

But he wasn't a god. He was grateful for a leader like Blazingstar, how he was able to build the clan back up. He just hoped that he would be able to keep up with the demands.

Larkmark could be called a commander of sorts. He was always leading hunting patrols, border patrols, always giving orders, and he did a damn good job too. But he just didn't get seen for it. Maybe he would be able to fight his way to the big times, or even Rainpaw could do it. He gave a sigh, not of happiness, or of sadness, in fact it had no feeling in it. He didn't know how to feel about the returned former deputy, and her friends. He remembered how she would basically attack anyone you gave off the slightest flirty attitude. He felt lucky she hadn't already slapped the fur off him. He chuckled at the thought, and then layed his head down. There were many things that could come off of her return. She could be appointed as deputy again, or she could cause hell, or both. She was a snappy girl, but a good kind of snappy. He liked her, how she was able to hold a serious face in the most un-serious moments.

Maybe there was good that could come out of this, lots of it. She was a powerful cat, so maybe they could survive this.

{ @InfernoFlicker @Lonestar23 }
((okay so at this point I'm not sure where to take it exactly---should we do a time-jump to the next stage? The following morning and a training session maybe?))

Russel---now Russelfur, after they had experience the clan meeting, proceeded to finish taking Jitterpaw to her nest in the apprentices den. The little tortie just yawned, stretched out obnoxiously, and curled herself together into the nest that Russel had prepared for her.
"See you tomorrow," Russel murmured.
At this point, Jitterpaw suddenly realized that she wouldn't be sleeping at Russel's side any longer. This upset her and she opened her eyes, looking up at him with a worried expression, "You aren't going to stay?"

"I have to stay in the warrior's den," The big grey bobtail replied, "Don't worry---you'll be fine. I'll be just across the way if you need me. I'll see you in the morning." He bestowed a gentle 'kiss' upon her through a nose-tip touch to the tip of her cranium before turning to exit the den.

"Goodnight..." Jitterpaw whispered with a tone of uncertainty. Nonetheless, she forced herself to be brave, and curled herself into a little sleepy puffball. It didn't occur to her that the other apprentices could potentially make fun of her for her heavy, mother-like reliance on Russel.

--

Meanwhile, Infernosky had made her way directly to the warriors den. She wondered how many unwelcoming glances she would receive when she entered. Poking her head in, eyes glinting in the darkness, she thought she could spot Obsidiansky in his own nest, probably already dozing off. She lurked around the edges of the den, sniffing each moss-piece for cat scents in order to find an extra, unused one. She would, eventually, need to perhaps make her own nest for herself, but an old extra would do for tonight. She quietly chose a place far away from the warmth and heat of the others, and nestled herself against the wall of the den. Though she was tired, her mind was still racing with all the events that had occurred; she went over each event in order, all the way up to what plans she had made for tomorrow. Slowly, her eyes began to close, and she drifted into a light sleep.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mothkit sat at the entrance to the nursery, looking out to the camp, someday she'd be out there, she knew it, but for now she had to stay in the nursery. The though warmed her, and she slowly padded back to the nest, though she didn't go to sleep, she didn't feel like it.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:19 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Well, yeah, you're right... But normally, Clan-born cats dislike cats who aren't Clan-born..", Rushpaw sighed, looking at Meadowsong again. Normally, cats would've mocked me for being a loner.... But Meadowsong seems to approve of me, the 7 moon old apprentice thought, his mind going back to his past. Rushpaw shook his head to get the thoughts away. "I need to try to act Clan-born, no matter what they say!", he mumbled.
Meadowsong's frown deepened, her fur bristling. We're all cats here, and Rushpaw is in the Clan now.. why shouldn't he get a mentor? She thought with a small sigh, hoping to see the deputy or leader and ask as her curiosity grew.
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Meadowsong's frown deepened, her fur bristling. We're all cats here, and Rushpaw is in the Clan now.. why shouldn't he get a mentor? She thought with a small sigh, hoping to see the deputy or leader and ask as her curiosity grew.
"Meadowsong, do you want to go hunting with me?", Rushpaw asked. The ginger apprentice got bored easily sometimes. He wanted to do something Clan related.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Spottedheart's heart raced. Her first apprentice, already chasing down a rabbit. She watched sharply. Her heart dropped as she saw what was in front of him. As Almondpaw padded back, she snapped. "How could you have not seen that?!" Taking a deep breath, she continued. "You need to watch for your surroundings as well as your prey, and think AHEAD of the prey. If there so happens to be a squirrel"--somehow--"and there's a tree nearby, block the tree! Also, don't get SO close to the prey, wait until you're positive there's nothing besides moorland, THEN run as fast as you can and catch up to it!"
Still in a slight daze, he wobbled back to his mentor. For once in his life, he bit back a sharp reply. Instead, he said a slightly less edgy comment.
"Yes, yes, of course. I'm supposed to be an expert at this at 10 moons. Apologies."
He knew he'd probably get punished, which he didn't really mind, but it was hard for him to bite his tongue. Then, he actually had a question.
"So, we just bolt for it right away...? What happens is the prey does make an unexpected sharp turn? Do I still go after it?"
He practiced a running crouch, and experimented with his form as he waited for an answer. He didn't crouch too low, so he could give his legs room to run, but he didn't flex his legs enough that prey could spot him right away, and to give him a bit more aerodynamic flow. He grunted as he struggled to get his body perfectly centered.

(Wow, I took a lot longer to write than I should've. Sorry!)
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:49 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Black paws made their way over the ground, practically leaping, and their eyes flashed; happily oblivious to those around it; this cat was a creature of demise; one to not be touched, let alone be messed with. She fights back. Rippleflash sighed, a sly grin appearing on her features, she leaped back, in "mock surprise", the femme let out a sigh of.. was that.. regret? No, no no no. No. It couldn't be. She crouched down, but, indeed, she regretted what she had done

And rightfully so
lotusfang
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
Still in a slight daze, he wobbled back to his mentor. For once in his life, he bit back a sharp reply. Instead, he said a slightly less edgy comment.
"Yes, yes, of course. I'm supposed to be an expert at this at 10 moons. Apologies."
He knew he'd probably get punished, which he didn't really mind, but it was hard for him to bite his tongue. Then, he actually had a question.
"So, we just bolt for it right away...? What happens is the prey does make an unexpected sharp turn? Do I still go after it?"
He practiced a running crouch, and experimented with his form as he waited for an answer. He didn't crouch too low, so he could give his legs room to run, but he didn't flex his legs enough that prey could spot him right away, and to give him a bit more aerodynamic flow. He grunted as he struggled to get his body perfectly centered.

(Wow, I took a lot longer to write than I should've. Sorry!)
Spottedheart glared at her apprentice's sharp reply, but held her tongue. She let out a sigh. "I suppose you're right. I just want to make you the best warrior WindClan has had," she admitted. "You're my first apprentice and I want to prove I can cope with the worst of apprentices." Her eyes grew wide. "..Not that you're--I mean... I didn't mean it like that!" She let out a long sigh. "Let's just get going. Bring back your carcass and give it to the Queens."

(Sorry this short paragraph took too long :'( )
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Spottedheart glared at her apprentice's sharp reply, but held her tongue. She let out a sigh. "I suppose you're right. I just want to make you the best warrior WindClan has had," she admitted. "You're my first apprentice and I want to prove I can cope with the worst of apprentices." Her eyes grew wide. "..Not that you're--I mean... I didn't mean it like that!" She let out a long sigh. "Let's just get going. Bring back your carcass and give it to the Queens."

Spies on Spottedheart
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:

He grinned widely, even to the bad part. He wasn't surprised- he was a pawful, after all.
"I won't disagree with you, I can be tough. Not that I regret that, of course," he added quickly, as to not confuse his mentor. "And I absolutely will be the best warrior in the Clan! Even stronger than Blazingstar! Even stronger than-" he paused. "Well, maybe not Blazingstar..." he muttered. He glanced back at the rabbit he'd hunted and shrugged. He trotted over to it and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh, fresh blood trickling softly into his mouth. He raised his head and trotted back to bus mentor, eyes shining. He paused for a moment, and began to walk towards camp, not waiting for Spottedheart.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown

Last edited by ~Aesthetic~; April 30th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
He grinned widely, even to the bad part. He wasn't surprised- he was a peaceful, after all.
"I won't disagree with you, I can be tough. Not that I regret that, of course," he added quickly, as to not confuse his mentor. "And I absolutely will be the best warrior in the Clan! Even stronger than Blazingstar! Even stronger than-" he paused. "Well, maybe not Blazingstar..." he muttered. He glanced back at the rabbit he'd hunted and shrugged. He trotted over to it and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh, fresh blood trickling softly into his mouth. He raised his head and trotted back to bus mentor, eyes shining. He paused for a moment, and began to walk towards camp, not waiting for Spottedheart.
Watches the two of them intently
Closed Thread