Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"If the Clan just... took a break! Heh, the Clan would probably collapse in on itself- imagine, if the other Clans found out! Or, everything would go wrong..." He sat down next to her, his voice softer. "It would be nice, though..."
While said in the most kit-like way Duskpaw thought possible, Sunpaw did have a point. Maybe a halfway decent conversation could come from him. "If it was only one day I don't see how too much harm would come from it," she said, not even glancing back at him. Her ears pointed to him though, signifying she was indeed listening to him.
Old April 30th, 2017, 01:42 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
While said in the most kit-like way Duskpaw thought possible, Sunpaw did have a point. Maybe a halfway decent conversation could come from him. "If it was only one day I don't see how too much harm would come from it," she said, not even glancing back at him. Her ears pointed to him though, signifying she was indeed listening to him.
"True, but one day could easily be enough for everything to go downhill..." He yawned sleepily in the sunlight. "I mean, it's possible."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Browntail gazed nervously at the tom. "I...um...." she couldn't seem to get a word out of her mouth. Why was she so nervous? "I would like to... um..." Come on Browntail. Get it out of your mouth! she thought. "I would like to join Thunderclan. I am a loner and was passing through your territory when I met a cat named Creamfrost and she invited me and I said yes." The words tumbled out of her mouth at a surprising speed. She winced at the end of her sentence, waiting for his reply.
Oakfall blinked before purring in amusement. "I'm sure Snowstar would live to let you join Thunderclan! I can show you are camp before we can go talk to her if you want." His gaze met Browntail''s a moment before he turned to the nursery. "Let's go meet the kits first. I'm sure they would be glad to meet you."

Clickity Clackity
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:38 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post

Oakfall blinked before purring in amusement. "I'm sure Snowstar would live to let you join Thunderclan! I can show you are camp before we can go talk to her if you want." His gaze met Browntail''s a moment before he turned to the nursery. "Let's go meet the kits first. I'm sure they would be glad to meet you."
Browntail found herself blushing in embarrassment. Her green eyes wandered to the floor of the clearing and when she looked back up, she held Oakfall's gaze for the smallest moment before he turned away. Browntail gave her head a small shake. "Oh, um, yah. I love kits!" She said as she padded after the tom. My goodness Brown tail. What is wrong with you?
As they approach the nursery, Browntail could feel the stares of other cats. She ignored them and walked on ahead.
They reached a tight tangle of brambles and she could catch glimpses of small kits. Make a good impression. So she but on a bright, sweet smile as they approached the enclosure.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

{ @BluBunny }

It had been a couple weeks since Blackcrystal seen her friend, Orangetail. A couple weeks of stress and loneliness. Through those weeks she considered seeing her close friend, Wheatfur, but she didn't want to overwhelm the medicine cat with her emotions. So, she kept them hidden to herself. As she sat in the clearing, giving ginger locks to her pelt, and soaking in the sun, she thought about what the day might bring her. Many times she had hoped to hang out with Orangetail, but he seemed to have been avoiding her. So, she let him go. Not that she had many friends anyway. At first glance, cats around her could see a noiseless she cat, quiet as a mouse, with no words at all. She looked around the clearing, taking notice of the other cats, and let out a deep, lonely sigh.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:56 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{My apologies for the late reply!}

It was a day that Raccoonpaw was feeling particularly lazy and so had ultimately decided to skip training, just because she didn't feel like going out to that dumb cave. So instead, she laid there in the apprentices den, stretched out in her nest with a content look on her face, eyes closed and belly turned upwards as she laid on her back. She loved being able to do what she wanted to do, she loved being free, she loved being herself and there was no cat in the world that would stop her from being just that, her.
But alas there could not be much fun found by just laying in her nest all day, there was mischief that needed to be caused, cats to snoop on, places to sneak around! With that in mind, she rolled over, opened her bluish-green eyes and stood up, giving herself a small shake to send some of the nesting material that was clinging there off however a few strands of grass still stuck. Her ears perked up when she heard another cat settle in a place pretty close to the apprentices den and immediately a devilish smile appeared across her muzzle. With a flick of her bushy tail, she lowered into a crouch and began to creep forward, towards the entrance of the den before peeking her head out it didn't take her very long to spot the other apprentice that was chowing down for a meal. Barely able to hold back a snicker, the black and grey apprentice lowered herself closer to the ground and began to creep forward again, a small whispering, rasping sound coming from her bushy tail as it dragged across the ground, enough to be able to be heard from him, but she didn't quite notice it, perhaps he wouldn't either. When she was close enough, and by close enough, I mean right behind him, the apprentice would yowl out as loud as her vocal cords would allow her,
"BADGER ATTACK!"
And would promptly attempt to pounce onto his back with a fake badger snarl, the best she could muster. Oh how she loved pranking random cats around the camp!
Kestralpaws ears turned a bit as he heard some shuffling noises not far from him. He shrugged it off, there were so many cats in camp and there was bound to be a few cats walking behind him or around him. As he got close to finishing the bird a loud voice shouted from behind him. The normally calm down bristled and jumped. He felt weight against his back, he shook the creature off and turned. He flatten he ears as he realized the creature on his back was not a badger but another cat. He kicked himself mentally, he should've known when he felt such light weight on his back, the she-cat was also an apprentice and weighted even less then a warrior. He shook his fur and looked the cat carefully, he figured it must've been a prank. After his fur flatten down and he was able to recognize the cat, her name was Raccoonpaw. "Oh. Hey Raccoonpaw." He mewed, he made it a very important to know every cats name. "I am assuming this was another prank of yours." All he knew about the cat was that she was a troublemaker. He had often heard others talk about her. He tilted his head a bit and began to lick his chest fur.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 30th, 2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
{ @BluBunny }

It had been a couple weeks since Blackcrystal seen her friend, Orangetail. A couple weeks of stress and loneliness. Through those weeks she considered seeing her close friend, Wheatfur, but she didn't want to overwhelm the medicine cat with her emotions. So, she kept them hidden to herself. As she sat in the clearing, giving ginger locks to her pelt, and soaking in the sun, she thought about what the day might bring her. Many times she had hoped to hang out with Orangetail, but he seemed to have been avoiding her. So, she let him go. Not that she had many friends anyway. At first glance, cats around her could see a noiseless she cat, quiet as a mouse, with no words at all. She looked around the clearing, taking notice of the other cats, and let out a deep, lonely sigh.
Orangetail hung his head low as he stalked out of the Warriors' Den, he haven't gotten sleep for weeks now and felt tired and grumpy constantly. He had been purposely avoiding his friend, Blackcrystal, ever since they had their small argument. He knew he should just suck it up and talked to her but he was mad at himself and upset with Blackcrystal and what she said. He still really liked her and was really hurt. He sighed a bit and shuffled through the fresh kill a bit, he wasn't hungry. He walked off and realized he was a tail length away from his old friend, her scent hit his nose and he closed his eyes as he let the scent wash over him. His pelt was ragged and it was obvious he hadn't ate in a while. His eyes watched her carefully and waited to see what she would do.

Old April 30th, 2017, 08:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail hung his head low as he stalked out of the Warriors' Den, he haven't gotten sleep for weeks now and felt tired and grumpy constantly. He had been purposely avoiding his friend, Blackcrystal, ever since they had their small argument. He knew he should just suck it up and talked to her but he was mad at himself and upset with Blackcrystal and what she said. He still really liked her and was really hurt. He sighed a bit and shuffled through the fresh kill a bit, he wasn't hungry. He walked off and realized he was a tail length away from his old friend, her scent hit his nose and he closed his eyes as he let the scent wash over him. His pelt was ragged and it was obvious he hadn't ate in a while. His eyes watched her carefully and waited to see what she would do.
Blackcrystal contently licked at her pelt, cleaning it off, and laid her eyes on the ground, yawning. It was already early morning, but the she cat didn't mind having an early day nap. After all, she was a cat, and pleased with getting shut eye. As she laid her black head on her paws, Blackcrystal blinked a couple times before she saw the familiar thick orange coat. Her eyes scanned him over, and she almost shot her head up. Was this her cue to walk over and say hi? Or just sit there, and wait for him to make the first move? After all, he was the one holding a grudge against her, and the killer part about that was Blackcrystal didn't know why. But whatever it has been, she would promise him that she would stop. Gently, she picked up her head, feeling her stomach weighing heavy. Her tail twitched behind her, and she curled her tail loosely to her side as she eyed him as well. Her hues light and comforting. It was as if her eyes were daring him to come over and talk to her. When she gave up, Blackcrystal decided that she would make the first move. She picked herself up from her spot and headed towards the fresh kill pile. She picked up a plump squirrel and padded towards the orange tom, the squirrel having limp in her jaws. Once she approached the larger tom, she felt weaker. She dropped the creature at his paws, and gazed up at him, shuffling on her paws lightly. "Hello," her voice was small, shy even. The voice she used whenever first addressing someone. "I just...maybe.." How was she suppose to put this? She was already nervous around him. Whenever she felt tension between them, the she cat became nervous. Finally, she exhaled a deep breath she had no idea that she was holding in. "You look hungry." She said hastily, and added, "Would you like to share with me?" She asked, her heart beating irregularly. Perhaps it would be like old times before he was mad at her and avoiding her. Maybe they could have their old friendship where sharif tongues was their favorite activity.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Blackcrystal contently licked at her pelt, cleaning it off, and laid her eyes on the ground, yawning. It was already early morning, but the she cat didn't mind having an early day nap. After all, she was a cat, and pleased with getting shut eye. As she laid her black head on her paws, Blackcrystal blinked a couple times before she saw the familiar thick orange coat. Her eyes scanned him over, and she almost shot her head up. Was this her cue to walk over and say hi? Or just sit there, and wait for him to make the first move? After all, he was the one holding a grudge against her, and the killer part about that was Blackcrystal didn't know why. But whatever it has been, she would promise him that she would stop. Gently, she picked up her head, feeling her stomach weighing heavy. Her tail twitched behind her, and she curled her tail loosely to her side as she eyed him as well. Her hues light and comforting. It was as if her eyes were daring him to come over and talk to her. When she gave up, Blackcrystal decided that she would make the first move. She picked herself up from her spot and headed towards the fresh kill pile. She picked up a plump squirrel and padded towards the orange tom, the squirrel having limp in her jaws. Once she approached the larger tom, she felt weaker. She dropped the creature at his paws, and gazed up at him, shuffling on her paws lightly. "Hello," her voice was small, shy even. The voice she used whenever first addressing someone. "I just...maybe.." How was she suppose to put this? She was already nervous around him. Whenever she felt tension between them, the she cat became nervous. Finally, she exhaled a deep breath she had no idea that she was holding in. "You look hungry." She said hastily, and added, "Would you like to share with me?" She asked, her heart beating irregularly. Perhaps it would be like old times before he was mad at her and avoiding her. Maybe they could have their old friendship where sharif tongues was their favorite activity.
Orangetail stiffened as Blackcrystal walked to the fresh kill pile and back to him. He took in careful breaths as she struggled to talk, all he wanted to do was pounce on her and nuzzle her and tell her he was sorry. He looked down at the freshkill and took a few.moments to answer. He flatten his ears and looked up at his friend, "Y-yes." He croaked out.

Old April 30th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Apprentice

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail stiffened as Blackcrystal walked to the fresh kill pile and back to him. He took in careful breaths as she struggled to talk, all he wanted to do was pounce on her and nuzzle her and tell her he was sorry. He looked down at the freshkill and took a few.moments to answer. He flatten his ears and looked up at his friend, "Y-yes." He croaked out.

Icepaw padded towards the fresh kill pile, tired from the morning's hunting. The sun was high in the sky, a blazing ball of fire casting light on the territory. Hunting had been good today, with plenty of plump mice and voles scuffling around and many birds in the trees. They were probably trying to rebuild their stocks of food, just like the Clan. The apprentice looked up, her green eyes shining. Two cats were coming her way. She recognised the freshly groomed pelt of Blackcrystal and her friend Orangetail. Icepaw wasn't familiar with the two warriors, but she knew how they smelled and looked like. The young she-cat shifted her paws as they approached. Should she, perhaps, go talk to them? As the two warriors got even closer Icepaw saw that Orangetail didn't really look at the peak of his happiness. It was now or never to start talking. Quickly fishing out a plump vole out of the fresh-kill pile she opened her mouth and meowed, "H-hello Orangetail and Blackcrystal. How are you both?" A certain nervousness pulsed through her as she said those words and waited for a reply.
Closed Thread