Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rowan’s Adopts {I’m Broke}
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:52 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:48 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:46 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:38 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 09:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@starfall
@Nighty
Quietstream watched sadness in his eyes. The two kits that survived. He purred and whispered to ravenstorm "are you ok?" He had tears in his eyes but he sucked them up

The kit purred and nursed from the warm presence
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Yes. And that one," She pointed to the other one, "Should be Treekit, after you." She licked their heads, warmth in her gaze.

{ @Fenris }
Cuckootree murmered quietly," Dustkit and Treekit."
Treekit let out a small sigh as he using his hind legs moved Dustkit aside some and snuggled closer to his mother, Crystaldrop.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Starclaw turned back to the warrior behind her. "And that's why I'm asking." She stated.
Creamfrost flattened her ears, " Well Mrs.Lovely, you could ask her if she's busy before you do!" she hissed.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
@starfall
@Nighty
Quietstream watched sadness in his eyes. The two kits that survived. He purred and whispered to ravenstorm "are you ok?" He had tears in his eyes but he sucked them up

The kit purred and nursed from the warm presence
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@snowdrop
[Gosh posting as a kit is hard x.x ]

Warmth. That's all the kit felt, so much warmth. The young molly was struck with a bitter wind, but it only lasted for a few seconds before she was enveloped in the warmth again, well, this felt like the warmth. This warmth felt different, it felt...nicer....safer. But of course she didn't realized that there was a difference, not yet anyways. All she wanted to do was snuggle closer to it, be buried beneath it.
[Haha yeah it is]
Ravenstorm looked up at the sound of her mate. Quietstream had made it. Unfortunately it was too late. Two of their kits were already gone, and she wasn't too hopefully that the other kits would make it. She smiled weakly up at him, her green eyes tired and weary. "As good as I can be." she mewed, her voice quiet, and hushed. "We need to name them, in case they...you know...go too." she smiled sadly down at the four furry bodies, which hlaf of lay motionless and cold. "These are all my kits, even those who never got a chance. It means I can name them whatever, unbound by the rules." she remarked determinedly. It's what she had failed to do for her previous stillborn kits. Now they roamed Starclan nameless. Hopefully some nice cat in Starclan had cared enough to name them. These two she would name herself, the dead ones. She pulled the two motionless bodies to her, the gray tom and the white and black spotted she kit. "This is Wishkit. For I wish these kits become loyal affiliates of Starclan." she mewed softly to the white and black she kit. "And this little tom be Loudkit, for hopefully he will speak louder in Starclan than he was able to do here." She touched noses with each of her lost kits and laid them down at her paws. She then turned to the two kits who seemed to be doing well. "You name these two my love." she told Quietstream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Creamfrost flattened her ears, " Well Mrs.Lovely, you could ask her if she's busy before you do!" she hissed.

Starclaw kept her straight face and turned her head to the side. "There's no need to get aggressive." She calmly said. "Anyway, let's ignore the past now, and focus on the future."
"Now, are you busy." She asked.
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:17 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
At his words, the she-cat burst out in a fit of laughter. "Oh....you are....hilarious!" Briarwish said through laughs. She was now at the point where she was rolling around on the floor of the apprentice's den, Clutching her belly as fits of laughter came and went. Peering through the hole, she could just see the two cats that Nettleclaw had just been stalking, standing up and heading towards the camp entrance, wide grins on their faces. "Looks....like you've....missed...out," Briarwish said, still laughing as hard as ever. The tabby was now getting weird stares from the apprentice's in the den.

Oh tom, what should we do first? Echospeck looks up into the trees, gleefully pondering where to start. Today has to be exciting! Which means not like... every other day on my own.

"Watch where your going." an agitated mew reaches his ears as quickly as a red tail slides off his chest. Echospeck only sees enough of the cat to recognize him before he slips into the warrior's den. Berrystripe? He catches up to Silvercloud, though his focus now is on what could've happened with Berrystripe.

~

Nettleclaw's head grows hot. His ears perked, tail lashing, claws kneading the dirt. But... She's right. One moment he's ready to bite her throat, the next, his head drops low, ears flat and tail lifeless. Feeling cold as ice, he turns away, steps out of the opening enough to see the two off into the territory. He could feel his heart fracture as he thought if there was anything he could do, with no being the most pronounced answer.

Now he just looks like a lump blocking half of the apprentice den entrance. Bearpaw hisses making his way around the two weirdos, stepping on Briarwish's ear and batting Nettleclaw's tail out of his way. "Get a den!" He squeaks with his frail voice, not knowing the situation nor caring, then picks up speed further into the clearing knowing Briarwish might come after him.
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[Haha yeah it is]
Ravenstorm looked up at the sound of her mate. Quietstream had made it. Unfortunately it was too late. Two of their kits were already gone, and she wasn't too hopefully that the other kits would make it. She smiled weakly up at him, her green eyes tired and weary. "As good as I can be." she mewed, her voice quiet, and hushed. "We need to name them, in case they...you know...go too." she smiled sadly down at the four furry bodies, which hlaf of lay motionless and cold. "These are all my kits, even those who never got a chance. It means I can name them whatever, unbound by the rules." she remarked determinedly. It's what she had failed to do for her previous stillborn kits. Now they roamed Starclan nameless. Hopefully some nice cat in Starclan had cared enough to name them. These two she would name herself, the dead ones. She pulled the two motionless bodies to her, the gray tom and the white and black spotted she kit. "This is Wishkit. For I wish these kits become loyal affiliates of Starclan." she mewed softly to the white and black she kit. "And this little tom be Loudkit, for hopefully he will speak louder in Starclan than he was able to do here." She touched noses with each of her lost kits and laid them down at her paws. She then turned to the two kits who seemed to be doing well. "You name these two my love." she told Quietstream.
Quietstream looked at the silver tom and said "this one will be silver kit." He purred and nudged the kit softly. He looked at the white one and said, "this one will be tiny kit" he nudged her softly as well. He laughed and purred
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Starclaw kept her straight face and turned her head to the side. "There's no need to get aggressive." She calmly said. "Anyway, let's ignore the past now, and focus on the future."
"Now, are you busy." She asked.
Creamfrost hissed, "Aggressive? You were the one being aggressive!" she mumbled, Her dark cream pelt bristling, "But, I guess I will help you if Wishtail is busy."
Old April 26th, 2017, 11:23 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@The Eye Of The Storm
[Sorry for the bad start ;v; ]

It was a crisp morning, frost clung to the leaves scattered around camp. He really didn't want to crawl out of the warriors den, but he had to, as a newly made warrior he had duties to perform and didn't plan on slacking off anytime soon. The golden warrior yawned and giggled when he heard his stomach growl "I've got time to eat first." he hummed to himself. He made his way to the fresh kill pile and nudged away the frost covered pieces of kill and lumped them together, hoping that they'll melt away the thin layer of frost. The young warrior picked up a plump looking mouse and brought it over to a warm, sunny spot near the warriors den, his favorite spot. Although he did like his alone time he also loved meeting new cats, creating new memories. And he hoped that one new face would stumble upon his path, he just had to be patient.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:32 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Creamfrost hissed, "Aggressive? You were the one being aggressive!" she mumbled, Her dark cream pelt bristling, "But, I guess I will help you if Wishtail is busy."
Starclaw looked back to wishtail, and noticed that she was gone. " I guess you will help me." She said. "But please, stop the hissing." She said, while padding out. "I'm not waiting for you though, there could be intruders right now and you're still mumbling and hissing!"
Closed Thread