Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:10 PM

Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

{ @Pathos @Noire @Nighty @Empress Of Evil }
The queen felt the pain surging through her stomach, and she knew nearly right away what it was. She winced slightly, and then breathed. "Take it easy..." she told herself, and layed down in a nest.

~Time Skip~

Exhausted but happy, the queen layed in the nest, looking down at the four red and brown kits that snuggled against her stomach. Happiness and love surged through her, her yellow eyes gleaming. She lifted her tail and brushed it over each kit as she let a smile cross her maw. "My lovelies. Our little stars." she meowed. "Names... You guys need names." she meowed and looked to the entrance. "Your father should be coming soon..." she lowered her head and licked each kit. "We'll both name you."

--

The red, fiery kit sniffed the air, letting the weird scents fill his nose. He crawled to his mother's stomach and his nose butted to her stomach and he searched for a teet, and once he had one began to suckle. He was a calm, content kit. As he layed there letting the warm liquid roll down his throat.

Last edited by monfang; April 3rd, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:26 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
The queen felt the pain surging through her stomach, and she knew nearly right away what it was. She winced slightly, and then breathed. "Take it easy..." she told herself, and layed down in a nest.

~Time Skip~

Exhausted but happy, the queen layed in the nest, looking down at the four red and brown kits that snuggled against her stomach. Happiness and love surged through her, her yellow eyes gleaming. She lifted her tail and brushed it over each kit as she let a smile cross her maw. "My lovelies. Our little stars." she meowed. "Names... You guys need names." she meowed and looked to the entrance. "Your father should be coming soon..." she lowered her head and licked each kit. "We'll both name you."

--

The red, fiery kit sniffed the air, letting the weird scents fill his nose. He crawled to his mother's stomach and his nose butted to her stomach and he searched for a teet, and once he had one began to suckle. He was a calm, content kit. As he layed there letting the warm liquid roll down his throat.
Cliffheart had gotten a tip of from some apprentice, Chirppaw. He had passed her out side, heading off to find something to do. Frantically he rushed into the nursery, his green eyes wild with oanicing. Why hadn't he been there? She was doing this without him! He was supposed to be there! He was supposed to support her! What if something went wrong? He knew queens could die during labor, what if that happened? Would he miss having one more moment with her? Panic, in all its strength coursed through him, but he was relieved to see her, still awake, four healthy kits lying at her belly. He had missed it! That was in him define toy, and he was sure he'd hear more about that later. Instead, he crouched down beside his mate. "Our little stars. My little Star." He purred, "names though... What are you thinking? Start with the oldest one first. You do one, and then I'll do one." He told her.

-----

The small tan and blue gray kit squirmed at his mother's belly. All he knew was cold. Cold and darkness. Loud sounds. Where the heck was he? It had been so warm only moments ago, what had happened? And where were those other things that had been against him? All he felt down was coarse, kind of scratchy stuff below him, and a chilly breeze around him. Although, he could sense, with his whiskers, a warm body up ahead. He worked his way closer, finding his mother's belly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart had gotten a tip of from some apprentice, Chirppaw. He had passed her out side, heading off to find something to do. Frantically he rushed into the nursery, his green eyes wild with oanicing. Why hadn't he been there? She was doing this without him! He was supposed to be there! He was supposed to support her! What if something went wrong? He knew queens could die during labor, what if that happened? Would he miss having one more moment with her? Panic, in all its strength coursed through him, but he was relieved to see her, still awake, four healthy kits lying at her belly. He had missed it! That was in him define toy, and he was sure he'd hear more about that later. Instead, he crouched down beside his mate. "Our little stars. My little Star." He purred, "names though... What are you thinking? Start with the oldest one first. You do one, and then I'll do one." He told her.

-----

The small tan and blue gray kit squirmed at his mother's belly. All he knew was cold. Cold and darkness. Loud sounds. Where the heck was he? It had been so warm only moments ago, what had happened? And where were those other things that had been against him? All he felt down was coarse, kind of scratchy stuff below him, and a chilly breeze around him. Although, he could sense, with his whiskers, a warm body up ahead. He worked his way closer, finding his mother's belly.
Quote:

~Time Skip~

--

A small burnt red she-kit, mewed slightly. Eyes sealed closed, and deaf to the max. Though she didn’t know her surroundings, she felt a warmth near her, and begin to crawl towards it. It wasn’t easy being the smallest in a litter, but she felt warmth all over her. Once she got a hold on a teat, uncertainty washed upon her. She didn’t know what this was, but she felt a longing to start sucking on it. With her little mouth, it’s exactly what she did. She suckled slowly at first, but gradually she began to suckle much faster. The warm liquid flowed into her throat, making her feel full. For a moment, she stopped, her little maw in the air, letting out incoherent mews. The she-kit let down her head, trying to feel for the teat she had. She bumped into other furry balls, not knowing what they were. Their furs were soft, and for a moment, she laid on her side, leaning onto one of the other furry balls, that she will come to know as her brothers. She lingered there for as long as she could, before she began mewing again, as if she were whining. As if she were crying. She brought herself back up, consumed in the darkness. Her nose poked at the stomach, and when she felt that familiar mound, she began to suckle fiercely.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

-----

"Well, I was thinking I named the ones that looked like you, and you named the ones that looked like me." she chuckled, giving his cheek a lick before she looked down at the kits. Smiling, she brushed her tail over the shorthaired blue grey one that nuzzled her. "Hm. Your fur is as tan as the beach, your grey like the ocean in the storm. Beachkit it is." she meowed, giving the kit a gentle lick to his head. Then she turned to a much more poofy tom, who looked more like Cliffheart than anything. "You are like sage in a morning mist. You will be Sagekit." she meowed, and licked his head gently. She then turned to Cliffheart and smiled. "Your turn." she said.

--

The tom suckled in silence, unlike the fur ball that scooted next to him that he will come to know as his sister. She leaned on him, and he slowed his suckling, mewing slightly through a milk-filled mouth. Then he just returned to his silent suckling. This all seemed to come naturally. Then he felt another one come next to him. His brother as he will come to know, and yet another mew came from his mouth.

Last edited by monfang; April 3rd, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

~Time Skip~

--

[im having wild writers block yo]

There was nothing, just a simple emptiness. There was nothing, and then all of a sudden, there was something. A young, gray kitten's consciousness appeared, and with a mewl, that very kitten struggled to raise its head. Everything was dark. The world was silent, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new kits. The newborn made his way over to his siblings, crawling on and over a fiery red kitten. He flopped in between that kit and a blue-gray one; but of course, he was unable to tell the difference between the two due to being temporarily blind. The gray kit had already made a show of dominance, likely one of his future traits. Searching for an unexpected milky scent, he quickly found a teat and suckled, using his paws to knead against his mother's belly.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 09:57 PM
Smol

My Mood: Bored

A rather small kit in the nursery slowly opened their eyes. Light amber, the orbs scanned around the nursery, tail slightly swishing back and forth. This small one stayed lying down, though, near the warmth of other cats. The kit was lean, fur already a bit ruffled. The pink nose of the small one twitched. This kit had been previously named as Gullkit, the one-moon year-old being known as that until her apprenticeship, in another moon if all things went according to plan. She seemed to already show signs of being reluctant, as she did hesitate to stand a few times and ended up still lying on the ground in the nursery.

Last edited by Gull; April 3rd, 2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gull View Post
A rather small kit in the nursery slowly opened their eyes. Light amber, the orbs scanned around the nursery, tail slightly swishing back and forth. This small one stayed lying down, though, near the warmth of other cats. The kit was lean, fur already a bit ruffled. The pink nose of the small one twitched. This kit had been previously named as Gullkit, the one-moon year-old being known as that until her apprenticeship, in another moon if all things went according to plan. She seemed to already show signs of being reluctant, as she did hesitate to stand a few times and ended up still lying on the ground in the nursery.
"Come on! Wake up!" A squeaky voice meowed into Gullkit's little ear. The brown spotted tomkit bounced up and down, ready to play. Next to the two, a large she-cat laid. She looked at the kit she adopted, then at the kit she birthed.
"Turtlekit, keep calm," she meowed in an unreadable tone. "She only just woke up, no need to bother her like that." She looked at Gullkit expectantly, waiting for the little she-kit to stand. After a moment of silence, she then softly meowed, "you can do it." Jadefrost licked the brown kit's ruffled fur, to clean her and to try to get her on her paws. She encouraged her softly once more. "Get up, little Gullkit."
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:37 PM
Smol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Come on! Wake up!" A squeaky voice meowed into Gullkit's little ear. The brown spotted tomkit bounced up and down, ready to play. Next to the two, a large she-cat laid. She looked at the kit she adopted, then at the kit she birthed.
"Turtlekit, keep calm," she meowed in an unreadable tone. "She only just woke up, no need to bother her like that." She looked at Gullkit expectantly, waiting for the little she-kit to stand. After a moment of silence, she then softly meowed, "you can do it." Jadefrost licked the brown kit's ruffled fur, to clean her and to try to get her on her paws. She encouraged her softly once more. "Get up, little Gullkit."
Gullkit's ear twitched wildly at Turtlekit's meowing. The little kit slowly stood, looking at Turtlekit and then to Jadefrost, the little one mewing rather happily. "I stood, I stood!" She said, seemingly gleeful about one of the simpler things in life. She'd then circle her laying spot, watching over the place where she had just been laying down. Gullkit would then look to Turtlekit, meowing back at the tom. "Let's play!" She hastily suggested, her ears perked and waiting for his response.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:47 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Gullkit's ear twitched wildly at Turtlekit's meowing. The little kit slowly stood, looking at Turtlekit and then to Jadefrost, the little one mewing rather happily. "I stood, I stood!" She said, seemingly gleeful about one of the simpler things in life. She'd then circle her laying spot, watching over the place where she had just been laying down. Gullkit would then look to Turtlekit, meowing back at the tom. "Let's play!" She hastily suggested, her ears perked and waiting for his response.
Jadefrost smiled at the kit's not-so-challenging feat, and watched as she and Turtlekit played.
"Yay!" The speckled 2-moon-old kit mewed. He stumbled over to a corner of the den, and then rolled out a small mossball with his muzzle. He dug his little claws into it, told his adopted sister to catch it, and then threw it towards her excitedly. He jumped as the ball flew in midair towards Gullkit and waited for her to catch it.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:58 PM
Smol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Jadefrost smiled at the kit's not-so-challenging feat, and watched as she and Turtlekit played.
"Yay!" The speckled 2-moon-old kit mewed. He stumbled over to a corner of the den, and then rolled out a small mossball with his muzzle. He dug his little claws into it, told his adopted sister to catch it, and then threw it towards her excitedly. He jumped as the ball flew in midair towards Gullkit and waited for her to catch it.
Gullkit mewed excitedly, aiming herself up to catch the mossball with her claws! It had almost missed her little paws, but seemingly by pure luck she had caught it! She'd then pounce on the mossball, although it ended with Gullkit tumbling over a bit, her fur getting just as ruffled as before. The mossball would end up rolling closer to Turtlekit again, Gullkit rolled onto her back and slowly getting up on all her legs, a bit faster than when she first stood.