Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marowakz View Post
Lakekit yawned as she got to her feet. She looked around, murmuring a quiet "Where am I?" as she noticed her surroundings. Her ears flicked as she looked at Moonkit, Sapphirekit, and Crystalkit at play. She crouched down
Moonkit tackled Sapphirekit, and they smacked into Lakekit. Moonkit laughed.
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:47 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lakekit yowled, surprised as she leapt to her feet, batting and the two tussling kittens. "H-Hey!" She mewed. On her muzzle was a bright smile as she watched.
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marowakz View Post
Lakekit yowled, surprised as she leapt to her feet, batting and the two tussling kittens. "H-Hey!" She mewed. On her muzzle was a bright smile as she watched.
Sapphirekit smiled, and pounced at Lakekit, but Moonkit caught him in midair. "Aha! Gotchya again!" she mewed, but without warning, Crystalkit barreled into Moonkit again. "Crystalkit!" she mewed angrily.
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Sapphirekit, Crystalkit, and Moonkit all played with each other. Moonkit ran up and pounced on her brother.
"Aha! Gotchya!" she mewed.
"Oh no you don't!" Crystalkit mewed and barreled into her sister.
Sapphirekit got up and laughed.
Moonfang walked in and laughed. "Behave you three." she said, and the queen layed down in the far back of the nursery.
"Yeah, Crystalkit!" Moonkit cooed.
"Hey! You were part of it too!" Crystalkit scolded, pawing her sister.
Moonkit lunged herself at Crystalkit, who ducked. Moonkit then tripped over her, and smacked into Sapphirekit. He growled, and tackled Moonkit. Moonfang shook her head and sighed.
"Kits..." she sighed
Dustkit was bouncing on his paws, he was tempted to just suddenly jump in and tackle his brothers and sisters.
Gneisskit was trying, but failing, to ignore the play fight going on... She hadn't slept well and wanted to just stay to the side today.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Dustkit was bouncing on his paws, he was tempted to just suddenly jump in and tackle his brothers and sisters.
Gneisskit was trying, but failing, to ignore the play fight going on... She hadn't slept well and wanted to just stay to the side today.
Moonkit hopped out of the way, leaving Sapphirekit to take Dustkit's blow. Sapphirekit meowed and pawed his brother. They were the oldest and strongest. Moonkit suddenly pounced on Dustkit, laughing. Crystalkit padded up to her sister. "Lemme guess, tired?" she asked, smiling.
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:

Moonkit hopped out of the way, leaving Sapphirekit to take Dustkit's blow. Sapphirekit meowed and pawed his brother. They were the oldest and strongest. Moonkit suddenly pounced on Dustkit, laughing. Crystalkit padded up to her sister. "Lemme guess, tired?" she asked, smiling.
"Gah!" Dustkit suddenly flailed his paws wildly at his litter mates, he didn't like the idea of being ganged up on.
Gneisskit groaned "yeah..." she would much rather be sleeping right now "im guessing the others can't be quiet?..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 4th, 2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
"Gah!" Dustkit suddenly flailed his paws wildly at his litter mates, he didn't like the idea of being ganged up on.
Gneisskit groaned "yeah..." she would much rather be sleeping right now "im guessing the others can't be quiet?..."
"When are they ever?" Crystalkit chuckled.
Sapphirekit and Moonkit both cornered him, but Moonkit suddenly tackled Sapphirekit and he meowed. "Hey! Moonkit, no fair!" he meowed, having his adorable grump-face on that made Moonfang chuckle.
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:

"When are they ever?" Crystalkit chuckled.
Sapphirekit and Moonkit both cornered him, but Moonkit suddenly tackled Sapphirekit and he meowed. "Hey! Moonkit, no fair!" he meowed, having his adorable grump-face on that made Moonfang chuckle.
"Never... even when they sleep they snore..." Gneisskit curled up into a ball and tried to cover her ears with her own fur. It didn't work.
Dustkit smiled and jumped up on Moonkit "Revenge!" he was laughing and his grip was loose.

Old November 4th, 2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
"Never... even when they sleep they snore..." Gneisskit curled up into a ball and tried to cover her ears with her own fur. It didn't work.
Dustkit smiled and jumped up on Moonkit "Revenge!" he was laughing and his grip was loose.
Even with his loose grip, Moonkit fell over. Sapphirekit then shot up and pounced on Moonkit as well.
Crystalkit sighed, and wrapped around her sister, trying to help.
Moonfang yawned, and looked around. She shook her head and rose, padding to Gniesskit. With a motherly purr, she grabbed her scruff, and layed down, placing her at her side. "Another sleepless night, Gnieeskit?" she asked softly. Crystalkit layed on Moonfang's side, looking at her sister. "Hey, Mama, where's Pa?" Sapphirekit asked. "Probably on patrol, son." she answered, and licked Gniesskit. "Well?"
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:

Even with his loose grip, Moonkit fell over. Sapphirekit then shot up and pounced on Moonkit as well.
Crystalkit sighed, and wrapped around her sister, trying to help.
Moonfang yawned, and looked around. She shook her head and rose, padding to Gniesskit. With a motherly purr, she grabbed her scruff, and layed down, placing her at her side. "Another sleepless night, Gnieeskit?" she asked softly. Crystalkit layed on Moonfang's side, looking at her sister. "Hey, Mama, where's Pa?" Sapphirekit asked. "Probably on patrol, son." she answered, and licked Gniesskit. "Well?"
Gneisskit grunted and dug herself into her mothers pelt. "Yeah..."
Dustkit started pawing the others, he wasn't playing for long but he used alot of energy.

Closed Thread