Old October 3rd, 2023, 12:20 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: || The Fury ||

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Before the Toyger had time to stash his prize and find another opponent the battle was over. Bumblestar called a retreat, and Sunkissed Creek was theirs. His love was barking out orders, and he meandered over toward her, waiting until she was finished and didn't look like she was about to keel over. Slytiger didn't fancy surviving Bumblestar just to die to Dawnstar because he spoke at the wrong time.

"M'Love. I come bearing a gift. I managed to take the ear of Fumblestar during my fight with her, though I resisted killing her. I figured you'd want that honor when the time comes," Slytiger purred as he set the ear at her paws, ignoring the pain from the wounds on his side and the blood dripping into one of his eyes. He still wasn't sure if Bumblestar had managed to blind him or not, but the cut hurt whenever he tried to open it so he would wait for Elmshadow's judgement.

Either way, he wasn't dying, and so he would stay by Dawnstar's side until she inevitably punted him into the creek and tried to drown him.

@Undertaker
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:14 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)

Lynxpaw winced as twin streaks of blood marked his face. Great StarClan, how did she claw me with her tail? By the time his mind went back to the fight, the ThunderClanner was leaping onto Dawnstar's back. With a hiss, he lept at the white apprentice, hoping to knock her off of Dawnstar. @Undertaker

She whipped out her tail again, clearly still unaware the battle had ended. Bloodlust roared in her ears. Kill all of ShadowClan... Her brother's (possible) killers. "Murderers!!!!"she screamed, turning into a maelstrom of hurt, anger. Ghostpaw whirled, alternatively slashing out at Lynxpaw with her jagged-glass shard tail and her serrated claws, sometimes simply giving hard blunt blows with her massive bone-cracking paws. If some didn't hit, it didn't matter. She just wanted to overwhelm the shadowy apprentice, corral him to the creek... so she could drown him. Nothing escaped her giant paws once they crushed down (unless they were bigger than her). The silvery apprentice's long fur billowed out, streaming water droplets, lynx-points of her ears flying.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; October 3rd, 2023 at 07:38 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:56 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
She whipped out her tail again, clearly still unaware the battle had ended. Bloodlust roared in her ears. Kill all of ShadowClan... Her brother's (possible) killers. "Murderers!!!!"she screamed, turning into a maelstrom of hurt, anger. Ghostpaw whirled, alternatively slashing out at Lynxpaw with her jagged-glass shard tail and her serrated claws, sometimes simply giving hard blunt blows with her massive bone-cracking paws. If some didn't hit, it didn't matter. She just wanted to overwhelm the shadowy apprentice, corral him to the creek... so she could drown him. Nothing escaped her giant paws once they crushed down (unless they were bigger than her). The silvery apprentice's long fur billowed out, streaming water droplets, lynx-points of her ears flying.
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)

The ThunderClan she-cat swiped at him with her tail and claws, but this time Lynxpaw knew her trick. He ducked, and the attack only grazed him. He lept back, avoiding most of her blows, except one which impacted his head, jarring him badly. Wait, did she say something? Murder or... he wondered groggily, sluggishly stumbling back towards the stream. Suddenly his brain jolted back into reality. "Stop!" he shouted. "The battle's over. You lost. Retreat while you can. Dawnstar isn't the forgiving type, but I can hold her back if you leave!"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 3rd, 2023, 10:01 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

(Sorry for that, didn't realize. Also can't do much as far as putting forth energy into making a post right now so you two can just assume Shade let ya go. @Sklee @Poppy )

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 3rd, 2023 at 10:02 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:53 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

A sense of pride swelled within the dark-furred warrior as his blows landed true. This was it! A strong opponent to face off against! This was the glory of battle! Of course, the generally aloof tom wasn’t some kind of crazy like the majority of his clan, but there was something about fighting that always got his blood pumping. This was starting to get fun… until it wasn’t. Growling at being forced into a standing position, Darkfalll let out a sharp hiss at the claws that slashed his flanks.. He didn’t want to admit it, but this ThudnerClan warrior wasn’t half bad despite being a tree-licker as Rufflepaw called them.

Irritation spread across his face when the warrior he was exchanging blows with had the audacity to look away for a moment. The moment was too short though, because whatever he had seen appeared to reignite Lioncrest’s passion as their surrounding suddenly seemed off.

Wait, why was everything sideways? It appeared as though the gold-colored tom shoved him over, whoops, how’d that happen? Flailing slightly, the new enforcer rolled away from the tom before leaping forward, aiming his clawed right paw at Lioncrest’s head. Right before the blow would connect, Darkfall quickly switched to his left paw and swung it as hard as he could toward the other tom’s shoulder. He didn’t even care if it did any lasting damage, he just aimed to knock him off balance.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Starfall I started typing this before Dino was done with glow's so umm... I'm going to pretend like this was before Bumble's announcement]
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

His opponent toppled like a rotted tree, but before he could slam his paws into the Shadowclanner the slippery snake rolled away from his incoming thump to the chest. Stars damn this rat! Attempting to dodge his incoming blow from the right, Lioncrest's ears flicked up as Bumblestar's yowl called across the scene. They were retreating?! But he almost had this fight-- Darkfall's fake out to switch paws impacted against his injured shoulder with a resounding *thud* and the golden tom stumbled to the side with a snarling growl.

It seemed his choice had been made for him. Another Shadow bounded forward, growling his threats and Lioncrest merely bared his teeth at the younger looking tom before whipping his head back to his previous foe.

"This isn't over Shadowclanner," he snarled, backing away a few steps towards the direction his silver star had run with Springpaw. "Do not expect this territory to be yours for long."

Whipping around, the large tom swiftly ran towards the disappearing form of Dovefluff carrying Springpaw into the underbrush. She looked to be limping... Stars, that wouldn't do. Quick steps brought him next to the grey molly, pressing against her side as he attempted to help support the young apprentice on her back and attempting not to disrupt Cherrypaw's paws pressed against the wound.

"Let me help you Dovefluff," he rumbled, coaxing a rumbling purr from his chest as he attempted to make himself a support for the silver she-cat next to him. "We can get her back to camp and Drizzlecloud will heal her. Cherrypaw, you are doing well. Step by step, lets get her home."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @poppy. @pumpkinbubble. @eris ]

Last edited by Jayvines; October 3rd, 2023 at 03:03 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

How annoying. Dawnstar noticed that several ThunderClan rodents were loitering around. Bumblebrat should have made sure that she had collected all her cats. Dawnstar had made it clear at the start of the battle that mercy was unacceptable here, she assumed that her clan knew that it would remain unacceptable even after a retreat was called. But maybe she should make that clearer? Just because she was calling them home didn't mean that she didn't want them to chase out every remaining rat within their new territory.

Huffing softly, she rose from her seat beside Starrylight's body and was about to make her rounds to ensure every rodent was gone when Dreamingbloom [ @Shadowed Flower ] stepped in front of her. The warrior looked like she had been fighting rather hard, that or getting beaten up. Dawnstar hoped she dished it out as well as she took it. The scent of fear tickled Dawnstar's nostrils as Dreamingbloom explained her reasoning for not returning home to see Elmshadow.

The fear scent was a bit confusing before Dawnstar realized Dreamingbloom was another one of those cats. It's been a bit since one's graced Dawnstar's with their presence. "Quite cowering, furball. I don't remember asking you or anyone else to bring me that brat's life. Though I appreciate the thought. If I want her dead I can kill her myself." Dawnstar hissed softly. It would have been a nice gift to see Bumblebrat dead or dying, but not necessary. Dawstar had gotten what she wanted out of this battle without the brat's death so all was well.

"Thornclaw[ @Spirit_life_yt ]." The leader summoned the tom warrior who seemed to be running around looking to help out. "Take Dreamingbloom back to camp to see Elmshadow. Also, if you're looking for work speak to Elmshadow and see if you can help with injured. He doesn't have an apprentice anymore and I'm sure he could do with some extra paws for smaller tasks." Elmshadow was probably overworked by now. She was sure if he needed the help he'd take it.

Shadowfrost's voice had her turning her head in the direction of the warrior in time to see Larkfire [ @Orchid ] scamper off. Now what in the world was her daughter doing here? Wasn't she supposed to be kitting or something? Honestly, Larkfire just couldn't stay still, could she? Dawnstar could admire her tenacity if didn't always risk her health. She mental note to talk to her about that later. Now then, back to Shadowfrost.

The leader observed the tom playing with a seemingly unconscious threat, but before anything could be done some bulking she-cat swooped in, grabbed the cat, and bolted like the forest was on fire. Huh? ThunderClan cats were melodramatic. "Shadefrost[ @Levi 99 ]," The leader paused, tongue darting out to lick up the blood trickling out of the bite in her shoulder. Most of her injuries had stopped bleeding, but any type of movement restarted the bleeding and the pain. "What the hell just happened?" Dawnstar asked once she finished licking her wounds.

She noticed Lynxpaw still tussling with that annoying ThunderClan apprentice. Not only were the squirrels dramatic they were hard of hearing as well. "Lynxpaw [ @FeurSturm ], you have no power to hold me anywhere." Dawnstar snarled in the direction of the apprentice, temper flaring with that absurd statement. "If ThunderClan doesn't want to heed their leader's orders, then there should be no hard feeling when I put them down for trespassing in my creek." She spat, adrenaline already rising alongside her anger. The leader was dead serious about killing the linger rodants. This was ShadowClan's territory now, and Dawnstar was nowhere near as soft as some of her clanmates.
@Starfinder [I'd have Ghostpaw go cause Dawnstar will kill trespassers or let her clanmates kill them. The retreat was called ThunderClan shouldn't be sticking around.]

However, she didn't get a chance to go over and snap Ghostpaw's neck. Her mate made his presence known. Although her temper was still high, her desire to dirty her claws with vermin blood was dampened as she noticed the blood on his face. Her ears pinned themselves back as he explained why he was dropping an ear at her paws.

Her tail whipped back and forth behind her as newfound irritation began to brew alongside the former. "Tigerflower[ @Lillith ], while I am pleased with the gesture and the fact that you're not completely useless, you need to go and visit Elmshadow for that eye," Dawnstar grunted, wondering why she had to tell him to go see Elmshadow at all. Usually, Dawnstar found scars either attractive, interesting, or proof of character. Slytiger's claw markings simply pissed her off. Probably because they were left by Bumblebrat, but we're not going to talk about that. Dawnstar prayed to StarClan that Bumblebrat had a mate just so Dawnstar could find them and snatch out their eye. It was something she'd have to add to her list if her tiger ended up blind in that eye.

Dawnstar gave the tom's wounds a tentative sniff and then scowled deeper. "Go back to camp and take your gift with you. You can drop it off in my den. Or better yet just wait there you can help me clean my wounds before I visit Elmshadow." Dawnstar knew Elmshadow preferred the wounds cleaned if possible before cats visited him for healing. Dawnstar's wounds hurt, but she wasn't dying from them so she could do with a grooming. It'd be easier to do with aid.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 3rd, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

His opponent toppled like a rotted tree, but before he could slam his paws into the Shadowclanner the slippery snake rolled away from his incoming thump to the chest. Stars damn this rat! Attempting to dodge his incoming blow from the right, Lioncrest's ears flicked up as Bumblestar's yowl called across the scene. They were retreating?! But he almost had this fight-- Darkfall's fake out to switch paws impacted against his injured shoulder with a resounding *thud* and the golden tom stumbled to the side with a snarling growl.

It seemed his choice had been made for him. Another Shadow bounded forward, growling his threats and Lioncrest merely bared his teeth at the younger looking tom before whipping his head back to his previous foe.

"This isn't over Shadowclanner," he snarled, backing away a few steps towards the direction his silver star had run with Springpaw. "Do not expect this territory to be yours for long."

Whipping around, the large tom swiftly ran towards the disappearing form of Dovefluff carrying Springpaw into the underbrush. She looked to be limping... Stars, that wouldn't do. Quick steps brought him next to the grey molly, pressing against her side as he attempted to help support the young apprentice on her back and attempting not to disrupt Cherrypaw's paws pressed against the wound.

"Let me help you Dovefluff," he rumbled, coaxing a rumbling purr from his chest as he attempted to make himself a support for the silver she-cat next to him. "We can get her back to camp and Drizzlecloud will heal her. Cherrypaw, you are doing well. Step by step, lets get her home."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @poppy. @pumpkinbubble. ]
*Cherrypaw was nauseous and badly hurt, but continued to do her part*

@poppy. @eris @Omari @Alchemist Kitsune (sorry for the big mentions. if you dont want to be a part of this, dont answer. this is mainly just for Cherrypaw's aftermath to seeing Springpaw the way she is before leaving)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:17 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty | Active, Mind Reader| Active, Silver Tongue | Active

It didn't take much effort for Shadefrost to dodge the Thunderclanners incoming attack. He'd been expecting (and hoping) for it to come. Now he had good reason to kill the pest without anyone telling him he could or couldn't. Sweet. Shade raised a paw to deliver a claw strike to the cats neck, however his claws hit empty air as the wounded warrior was yanked from under shades grasp. Words that Shade couldn't understand were mumbled before someone shoved him and ran away. He managed to catch himself just in time, then looked after the pair of Thunderclan cats with bewilderment. Not far away a voice had called his name, echoing the question he was asking himself, and Shade turned to see that it was the star he'd sworn his loyalty to. He gave a simple shrug and said in an unsure voice, "A very quick cat I guess?"

@Undertaker @Sklee @Poppy (The official response, sorry for taking so long.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 3rd, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:15 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Dreamingbloom

"Anytime..Dawnstar.." She said, her fear fading quickly. She padded away to find Thornclaw. @Spirit_life_yt @Undertaker

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Dreamingbloom

"Anytime..Dawnstar.." She said, her fear fading quickly. She padded away to find Thornclaw. @Spirit_life_yt @Undertaker

Thornclaw nodded and looked around, he padded over to dreamingblossom and grinned"lets get you to elmshadow" he said standing next to the she-cat

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Closed Thread