Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Dark
Today 08:39 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:33 PM
Sleepy Enough? [P]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:27 PM
Hunting 102 [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:23 PM
Sharp eyes, sharper claws
by Tiabirb
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 08:16 PM

Old July 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hollydawn's Everything Finder

Form:

Name: Shadekit
Residence: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Roleplay example: (do not have one currently, can I provide one later?)
Role wanted: Branchpaws friend
Other: nope!
Questions: nope!
Old July 6th, 2017, 07:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamthyme View Post
I'm so sorry! I'll fill out the form. The first post didn't show so I thought it was a glitch so I tried again. Turns out it wasn't haha.
It's ok it's one of the restrictions as a new member you have to have 20 or more approved posts before its lifted P.S. It happened to me too, I ended up saying correct like, ten times XD
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Form:

Name: Shadekit
Residence: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Roleplay example: (do not have one currently, can I provide one later?)
Role wanted: Branchpaws friend
Other: nope!
Questions: nope!
You can give one later, as soon as you give one, I will accept P.S. You don't have to participate in a roleplay you can just give me one off the top of your head :3
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Floating

I just posted something in the RiverClan Nursery because I was bored haha. Should I paste it here?
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
I just posted something in the RiverClan Nursery because I was bored haha. Should I paste it here?
Sure @beamthyme!

Last edited by Seraphon; July 7th, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Floating

Here it is! and thank you for bearing with me this whole time since I have no clue Of what I'm doing 😂

"The air was clear. It was crisp, and pure. Scents of flowers and green leafs dwindled in the zephyrs around Aspenkit as she inhaled deeply. The air smelled of wide outdoors and plentiful spaces. Her ears angled to focus on the rustle of trees and hum of the bees that blocked out the murmur of the camp. Her ears and senses blocked out the sounds of others. Her nose smelled the air, heard the breeze, felt the grass, and saw the darkness in her closed eyes that helped Aspenkit focus. The space seemed clear, had she taken off over the river and floated above the tree line? That's what it felt like right now. Peaceful.
She angled her ears slightly forward to catch the buzz of a hummingbird, only, to hear voices. It was like an explosion in the midst of a meadow, so unnatural and alarming. Aspenkit flinched when she heard conversations intruding on her state of zen, mourning voices that tried to blend in. There was a flare of anger inside of Aspenkit. But what kit would get angry at noise and chatter?
She took a deep breath, making her little chest heave. Her ears retreated backwards as she opened her eyes. She had once thought that cats with blue eyes saw a blue world, and brown eyes would see a brown filter over the world. She was scared that her gaze would turn a rich, earthy, dark emerald, and was astonished to find out they didn't, eland even now she would partially expect the world to turn different colors. Instead, the RiverClan camp appeared.
Sitting in the entrance of the nursery, was a little kitten. Still fuzzy and fluffy, but looking much older in demeanor.her dark green eyes wide, but strikingly masked with the black other lining color of her eyes. Her brown patches blended with the reeds in the back, her tan flecks speckling her face. Her white base coat stood out against the dim, cozy backdrop.She was small and hidden by the reed fronds, but intently watching the nature beyond.
The moment she could go out there, she would run and be free and explore. She couldn't wait to see a tree. See another angle or the rivers around, hunt fish, see different things. For now and the next three moons, she would be stuck here. It wouldn't be bad, one day she'll yearn these times, and rather than sit around and wish she made it to the fullest, she would use her time wisely and make these kit years the best.
But what to do? Go look at the fish available, or find someone to talk to. Aspenkit looked down at the ground and her paws. She was much happier enjoying nature. But now, the murmur of the clan had disrupted her haven hideaway in her mind.
She peered out of the nursery, her muzzle into the sun. She pulled back as the glare crossed her eyes. It was too hot to go outside. She backed into the nursery, and stared at the woven plant walls in the darkened space. The light dappled the entrance, so Aspenkit went to the far wall and sat in the cool corner, and breathe son the cozier, more tampered air and closed her eyes to imagine the days ahead, and how she would soon be freely out in the open to enjoy the things she had dreamed inside the camp walls.
What was the point? Sitting in the nursery waiting for something to happen wouldn't do any good. Aspenkit stood on her four paws, then picked her was across the springy river plants that lined their bedding. Even though the sun was hot, she pushed herself outside, tripping on her should-be nimble paws, and rushed over to the entrance as fast as her short legs could go, a balloon of exitment floating her forward. Maybe someone would let her out? Or would she just dream about someone letting her explore the outside on her own? Dreaming sounded better than tripping over stones.
"
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Here it is! and thank you for bearing with me this whole time since I have no clue Of what I'm doing 😂

"The air was clear. It was crisp, and pure. Scents of flowers and green leafs dwindled in the zephyrs around Aspenkit as she inhaled deeply. The air smelled of wide outdoors and plentiful spaces. Her ears angled to focus on the rustle of trees and hum of the bees that blocked out the murmur of the camp. Her ears and senses blocked out the sounds of others. Her nose smelled the air, heard the breeze, felt the grass, and saw the darkness in her closed eyes that helped Aspenkit focus. The space seemed clear, had she taken off over the river and floated above the tree line? That's what it felt like right now. Peaceful.
She angled her ears slightly forward to catch the buzz of a hummingbird, only, to hear voices. It was like an explosion in the midst of a meadow, so unnatural and alarming. Aspenkit flinched when she heard conversations intruding on her state of zen, mourning voices that tried to blend in. There was a flare of anger inside of Aspenkit. But what kit would get angry at noise and chatter?
She took a deep breath, making her little chest heave. Her ears retreated backwards as she opened her eyes. She had once thought that cats with blue eyes saw a blue world, and brown eyes would see a brown filter over the world. She was scared that her gaze would turn a rich, earthy, dark emerald, and was astonished to find out they didn't, eland even now she would partially expect the world to turn different colors. Instead, the RiverClan camp appeared.
Sitting in the entrance of the nursery, was a little kitten. Still fuzzy and fluffy, but looking much older in demeanor.her dark green eyes wide, but strikingly masked with the black other lining color of her eyes. Her brown patches blended with the reeds in the back, her tan flecks speckling her face. Her white base coat stood out against the dim, cozy backdrop.She was small and hidden by the reed fronds, but intently watching the nature beyond.
The moment she could go out there, she would run and be free and explore. She couldn't wait to see a tree. See another angle or the rivers around, hunt fish, see different things. For now and the next three moons, she would be stuck here. It wouldn't be bad, one day she'll yearn these times, and rather than sit around and wish she made it to the fullest, she would use her time wisely and make these kit years the best.
But what to do? Go look at the fish available, or find someone to talk to. Aspenkit looked down at the ground and her paws. She was much happier enjoying nature. But now, the murmur of the clan had disrupted her haven hideaway in her mind.
She peered out of the nursery, her muzzle into the sun. She pulled back as the glare crossed her eyes. It was too hot to go outside. She backed into the nursery, and stared at the woven plant walls in the darkened space. The light dappled the entrance, so Aspenkit went to the far wall and sat in the cool corner, and breathe son the cozier, more tampered air and closed her eyes to imagine the days ahead, and how she would soon be freely out in the open to enjoy the things she had dreamed inside the camp walls.
What was the point? Sitting in the nursery waiting for something to happen wouldn't do any good. Aspenkit stood on her four paws, then picked her was across the springy river plants that lined their bedding. Even though the sun was hot, she pushed herself outside, tripping on her should-be nimble paws, and rushed over to the entrance as fast as her short legs could go, a balloon of exitment floating her forward. Maybe someone would let her out? Or would she just dream about someone letting her explore the outside on her own? Dreaming sounded better than tripping over stones.
"
Thank you, and accepted!(wow your so much better at RP than I am)
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Bumpity boopity bump Boop da bump Boop Boop da bump
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM

Bump
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:52 PM

Bump