Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:03 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:57 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:52 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:48 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:07 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: written were history by victors

Leafkit listened closely, this was a very interesting story!
Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:16 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningkit laughed at the elder under her breath. The elder thought she cared about anything it said to her. Wow that was actual gold, especially the needing the last word part. Thought she smiled and played nice, getting a free story was nice and finally it was being told.

Last edited by Fish; November 23rd, 2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 09:53 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw sat down, tucking her tail neatly over her paws as she listened.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:24 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Batkit's eyes widen as he listened, eagerly.

@Bear
Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:25 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose shrugged, knowing Goatscrunch was freaking out by the presence of fully-grown cats. The molly loafed down. She wasn't planning on speaking much, anyway. Her head was swimming, but she'd be fine. And no, the warrior wouldn't leave these little innocents with Goatscrunch, even if she was dragged by her ears out. Yep, that was her - the overprotective warrior who gave out free comfort. Not that it bothered her. She retched quite suddenly, muffling it with her paws.

(open for anyone who needs a free cuddle!)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 23rd, 2023, 07:02 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Goatscrunch lashed his tail, visibly vexed by the amount of adults gettin' in his business. Spiderthroat, he ain't mind so much 'cause he ain't acting like a clown. The rest... "Get the moss outta yer ear and buzz off, 'Cliffkit. You ain't welcome to these 'ere story times now." She were grounded, plain 'n simple. He nodded curtly to Spiderthroat in thanks of gettin' rid of that one. Good riddance! "'N you--" he shot to Feathernose, venomous. "One peep outta ya 'n A'll have ya packin' too. Behave yourself - no interruptions." If the warriors wanted to act like children, he'd treat 'em so ear cuffs 'n all. Maybe that'd teachem some manners, ha!

For the kits, he was pleasantly surprised some of them actually brought moss. He was so used to bein' disappointed by the layabouts who called 'emselves Clan cats, it didn't occur to him some of the kids might have a good head on their shoulder. Except the whiny one, the queen who ejected it should've gotten 'er belly kicked during the bakin' process. "No one caares," he promptly informed Lightningkit, deciding letting her know her opinions were neither wanted nor needed before she embrassed 'erself further. "Yeh yeh yeh, cuff 'er all ya want kiddo. Thanks for the moss." He flicked his tail toward Plumkit's ear, and beckoned the lil dude to climb aboard the growin' moss mountain.

Irritation ignited within him at Shockkit's behavior, and he growled lowly toward the obnoxious snot-gobbler. "Watch it!" To Sparkkit, his gaze did not leave his sister. "Start with that'un, she's prob'ly the source."

Another kit with a successful delivery, and then... Beachkit. Goatscrunch scowled at the dummy. "What, didja eat it??" Seriously, how hard were it to follow instructions??? Stars, end him already. Over a hundred moons 'n ThunderClan was still hopeless.

"Listen up, I ain't repeatin' myself!" Goatscrunch loudly cleared his throat. There must be silence!!!

"Today is a story 'bout a forbidden romance. A relat'nship that united two Clans, and ended in a bloodbath. For thems who attended my last story, ya might recall the mention of the great rock spirit - this is about 'im, 'n the Icy Heart he lay claim to.

"Seasons ago, ThunderClan was led by Stonestar. Unlike Duststar his destroyer, he ain't have a bone to pick with kids - he were quite squishy, in fact: unless you was 'n enemy. See, he liked to pick on things weaker than ThunderClan - wayward rogues, WindClan. 'Cause he knew he could beat 'em, it made him feel strong.

"But ShadowClan, they got a brand new ice queen in their midst. Licestar, she'd taken over from the tansy-ass Breezestar, 'n she ain't foolin' around. She ain't like RiverClan none, and wanted to use us to screw 'em up. She's intimidatin', the walkin' body of power, and Stonystar is blown away. One night she approaches him after the Gatherin'. She wants an alliance -- ThunderClan helps 'er with her fish problem, she helps us with WindClan. Sounds like a fair deal, eh?"

Oatkit purred

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 23rd, 2023, 10:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
While Beachkit idly kicked some dirt around the den from one side to the other, he kept his ears perked as he soaked in Goatscrunch's retelling. And soon, he was so invested that he forgot why he was ditzily walking around in the first place, saving face forgotten in favor of imagining this great rock leader and Licestar. It was just getting to the good part too when that stupid elder left it on a cliffhanger. There was romance! Drama! And most importantly more romance! After the drama!

AND THEN THEY KISSED? He needed to know!

"NO!" Beachkit burst out, wholly invested, despite supposedly looking for moss. "Bad deal! Stonystar could drive out WindClan all by hisself, but- but- but he takes the deal, because he is in love, right?" His mommy always said love led to mistakes and stupid choices! It must be that.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 23rd, 2023, 10:51 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
While Beachkit idly kicked some dirt around the den from one side to the other, he kept his ears perked as he soaked in Goatscrunch's retelling. And soon, he was so invested that he forgot why he was ditzily walking around in the first place, saving face forgotten in favor of imagining this great rock leader and Licestar. It was just getting to the good part too when that stupid elder left it on a cliffhanger. There was romance! Drama! And most importantly more romance! After the drama!

AND THEN THEY KISSED? He needed to know!

"NO!" Beachkit burst out, wholly invested, despite supposedly looking for moss. "Bad deal! Stonystar could drive out WindClan all by hisself, but- but- but he takes the deal, because he is in love, right?" His mommy always said love led to mistakes and stupid choices! It must be that.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ mistkit ✰
╭─────╮
e/em/eir ✰ tc ✰ 9 moons ✰ no purrks
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 2 / 6 ]
mistkit, giggled a little bit. ' weren't you meant to be looking for moss there? ' e couldn't help but asking, prodding a little bit for a reaction.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; November 23rd, 2023 at 10:51 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 09:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Redpaw cackled alone in the corner, listening to the story.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 25th, 2023, 07:50 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornkit nods, "Yep, that seems fair!" Oops, she wasn't supposed to talk, "Sorry!" She whispers the last part, settling down to listen, not talk.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; November 25th, 2023 at 07:50 AM.
Closed Thread