Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:10 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:03 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:02 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:57 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2023, 05:16 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Night Operations

*-Deerpaw-*
85/100
he/they | 7moons | Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Deep breath in... deep breath out... Deerpaw could do this, no problem! Sure! How hard could ambushing and reacting to being ambushed really be? Theoretically speaking, all a proper ambush required was the right amount of stealth and knowing when to strike, which didn't sound all too bad. Reacting to being ambushed was a little harder for the young scholar to get down. It made sense that, should your attacker land on your back or your flank, you'd want to dislodge them as soon as possible. But... how well would Deerpaw be at any of that??? A little anxious, they looked around for Starrylight.

[ starrylight - @Vixlz ]
Old September 14th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Deerpaw-*
85/100
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Deep breath in... deep breath out... Deerpaw could do this, no problem! Sure! How hard could ambushing and reacting to being ambushed really be? Theoretically speaking, all a proper ambush required was the right amount of stealth and knowing when to strike, which didn't sound all too bad. Reacting to being ambushed was a little harder for the young scholar to get down. It made sense that, should your attacker land on your back or your flank, you'd want to dislodge them as soon as possible. But... how well would Deerpaw be at any of that??? A little anxious, they looked around for Starrylight.

[ starrylight - @Vixlz ]

Starrylight

Starrylight hopped over to "her" apprentice.

' ' Hiya Deerpaw! I'm Starrylight! Ill be your mentor for the night! ' ' Her tail waved like a string bean as she chirped happily.

She sat down, about to talk. She thought for a few seconds, thinking. What should she start with? Battle training obviously, but what move. Maybe a sneak attack, what should you do when your opponent has you pinned down in the dark? Perfect, that'll do.

' ' So, this move is one of my favorites! Gets you on top of any opponent no matter their size. So, ill set up this scenario ' ' She meowed, her tail flicking as she paused for a moment. ' ' Your hunting in the dark near the ThunderClan border when your tail flicks a bit over the border. Unfortunately there was a bratty ThunderClan patrol coming at that same time. Its a dark night so you can't see a thing. ' ' She described the night, the night like the night it was. Pitch black, no stars, a slither of a moon. ' ' suddenly, a large warrior attacks you and has you pinned to the ground! The move im teaching you will flip you on to the said attacker giving you the upper paw. I'll also teach you how to prevent this move from working. ' '

StarryLight looked at the figure of the apprentice, ' ' ready to start? ' '

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 14th, 2023, 06:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Catherine

The enforcer commander mingled herself among the group as they all followed Dawnstar out until the ground softened and the cool mud began oozing up between her toes. She shook out her paw each time she lifted it from the ground, not breaking stride until they all came to a stop just beyond the Croaking Swamp. Listening, she picked up Ratpaw's name, her current partner. Her head cocked. That was a name that she felt she'd heard one too many times for having nothing notable to go with it. It had been moons ago that she'd been tasked with making something of him and then he'd disappeared, yet another disappointment from one of her former apprentices. She padded off to search for the old apprentice among the group of others.

**Sunsetpaw**
@Darkclaws

The longer-haired apprentice bounced along as the ground grew muddier, keeping up with the other apprentices and warriors. Though she'd been made an apprentice a moon and a half younger than most others, she'd rarely found her size to be the reason of her struggles, having always been among the larger kits her age, and now she'd really begun to notice her increasing size as she was no longer really looking up to any of the other apprentices, at least none that didn't look nearly like warriors themselves.

Her mind was still circling the dark and the mud and the fog when she heard Miss Star call her name, and who she was paired up with. Her ears perked, she knew that name! Oh yes yes! She recognized him, he was quite nice, yep yep. She quickly turned in a useless circle as her thoughts tried to center on exactly where to begin looking, then she set out in one line to put herself on the outside of the other cats so she could be found easier and to get a better view point.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 14th, 2023, 08:02 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post

Starrylight

Starrylight hopped over to "her" apprentice.

' ' Hiya Deerpaw! I'm Starrylight! Ill be your mentor for the night! ' ' Her tail waved like a string bean as she chirped happily.

She sat down, about to talk. She thought for a few seconds, thinking. What should she start with? Battle training obviously, but what move. Maybe a sneak attack, what should you do when your opponent has you pinned down in the dark? Perfect, that'll do.

' ' So, this move is one of my favorites! Gets you on top of any opponent no matter their size. So, ill set up this scenario ' ' She meowed, her tail flicking as she paused for a moment. ' ' Your hunting in the dark near the ThunderClan border when your tail flicks a bit over the border. Unfortunately there was a bratty ThunderClan patrol coming at that same time. Its a dark night so you can't see a thing. ' ' She described the night, the night like the night it was. Pitch black, no stars, a slither of a moon. ' ' suddenly, a large warrior attacks you and has you pinned to the ground! The move im teaching you will flip you on to the said attacker giving you the upper paw. I'll also teach you how to prevent this move from working. ' '

StarryLight looked at the figure of the apprentice, ' ' ready to start? ' '

*-Deerpaw-*
86/100

Deerpaw's gut reaction when the warrior asked if he was ready was to say 'no', but saying no wasn't exactly an option in this clan. Maybe if he went ot RiverClan it would be an option, they seemed nice and easygoing... though he'd never seen a RiverClan cat before, they weren't at the only gathering he's been to so far. Shaking the thought from his head because it was stupid to think of such things, and they figured some might even consider idle curiosity traitorous thinking, the apprentice swallowed the lump in their throat and nodded.

"Um," they began before Starrylight had a chance to continue any further, "can I take a guess at what might be useful in getting someone off your back if they attack you like that? I'm not... the best fighter in the world... but I think I understand the basic theory! When an opponent has you by your back, your most pressing concern would be to dislodge them, right? So would it work to try and drop to your belly and roll over to your back?" He asked and then, as a follow up, added, "I know you'd be exposing your belly to the air for a moment which still leaves you vulnerable, but surely the attacker would get dislodged?"
Old September 14th, 2023, 08:57 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Deerpaw-*
86/100

Deerpaw's gut reaction when the warrior asked if he was ready was to say 'no', but saying no wasn't exactly an option in this clan. Maybe if he went ot RiverClan it would be an option, they seemed nice and easygoing... though he'd never seen a RiverClan cat before, they weren't at the only gathering he's been to so far. Shaking the thought from his head because it was stupid to think of such things, and they figured some might even consider idle curiosity traitorous thinking, the apprentice swallowed the lump in their throat and nodded.

"Um," they began before Starrylight had a chance to continue any further, "can I take a guess at what might be useful in getting someone off your back if they attack you like that? I'm not... the best fighter in the world... but I think I understand the basic theory! When an opponent has you by your back, your most pressing concern would be to dislodge them, right? So would it work to try and drop to your belly and roll over to your back?" He asked and then, as a follow up, added, "I know you'd be exposing your belly to the air for a moment which still leaves you vulnerable, but surely the attacker would get dislodged?"
Starrylight

Her tail flicked slightly, ' ' Good! But the way you can get them away from you and off you is by bringing their face close to yours catching them off guard then using your haunches to kick the backward in a sort of flip, they'll end up with their belly exposed and you can jump up real' quick. Wanna try it out? ' '

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 14th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw jumped to his feet at the leaders yowl and skidded out of the den, he followed the leader knowing he should have gotten up sooner and quicker. the tom looked around trying to keep up with whats going on.

[open Also undertaker feel free to get mad at thornclaw i hope i can join since i'm a little late] @Undertaker

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Ratpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

Male[he/him] - Shadowclan Apprentice

Following his clanmates the medium sized tom kept his face calm. He was a bit nervous he'd do bad, but he forced it down. There was no way he'd allow himself to cower. That wasn't him anymore. Ratpaw stopped, listening closely to Dawnstar as she began putting them in groups. hearing a familiar name and his own his ears flattened slightly.

He looked at Cougarivy as she moved closer to him. As she grew closer and closer he felt like lowering himself to where she couldn't see him, but he refrained himself from doing so. Ratpaw moved over to her too afraid to say anything. Instead he stood there starring off into space to avoid eye contact with his partner.

{ @Pitou; }

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; September 15th, 2023 at 04:03 AM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post
(idk who to mention lol)

*Drippingpelt looked for her teammates*

Yellowpaw

Silver Tongue: Inactive I Shadow fiend: ACTIVE
Yellowpaw sped at alarming rates toward Drippingpelt with a blank slate face sneakily after Dawnstar had finished listing the partners.(Ah, I is busy, sorry for the short post.)
@bubblegum.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; October 1st, 2023 at 03:38 PM.
Old September 16th, 2023, 09:43 AM

Bump @FrostyGalaxy

Help hatch my babies!

Old September 16th, 2023, 10:28 AM
What matters is ‘you’

*-Deerpaw-*
89/100

"Um, ok," Deerpaw agreed, though he didn't feel particularly confident about all of this. Would he even be strong enough to flip the warrior off of him? "Will I be attacking or defending?"

[ starrylight - @Vixlz ]
Closed Thread