Today 07:59 PM

Old August 6th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Anime High School!

Name: Aria Carbine.
Grade: 9th (Freshman)
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Species: Half human half Kitsune.
Powers: No real powers, other then she can hide her ears/tail with her weak manipulation powers.
Appearance: Ref, Source.
Aria is a little below average height girl with unusually long blonde hair. She normally wares a hoody and jeens, though she has a T shirt under her hoody most of the time. Her eyes are a fiery amber color and her skin is pale form having it hidden most of the time.
Personality: Don't let looks device you Aria isn't the innocent loving girl she may appear to be to some. She seems standoffish, tough and flat out rude to about anyone who come near her. Aria pushes everyone away from her or at least tires to. Surprisingly she used to be a very caring and shy girl before she had a tragic incident with will remain unnamed for now, and moved to Gakko High to get away and start over. Though at times when Aria thinks no one's watching she can be a very compassionate person and can show her love for animals.
Plot Ideas: None really, sadly.
Questions: Is it to late to join?
Other: By weak Manipulation powers I meant she can manipulate someone's mind into think they do or don't see something. But Aria can barely use it to hide her ears and tail.
She has a tragic past witch slightly involved her ears/tail.

@.:Blue Wishes:.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; August 6th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old August 6th, 2018, 07:50 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Name: Aria Carbine.
Grade: 9th (Freshman)
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Species: Half human half Kitsune.
Powers: No real powers, other then she can hide her ears/tail with her weak manipulation powers.
Appearance: Ref, Source.
Aria is a little below average height girl with unusually long blonde hair. She normally wares a hoody and jeens, though she has a T shirt under her hoody most of the time. Her eyes are a fiery amber color and her skin is pale form having it hidden most of the time.
Personality: Don't let looks device you Aria isn't the innocent loving girl she may appear to be to some. She seems standoffish, tough and flat out rude to about anyone who come near her. Aria pushes everyone away from her or at least tires to. Surprisingly she used to be a very caring and shy girl before she had a tragic incident with will remain unnamed for now, and moved to Gakko High to get away and start over. Though at times when Aria thinks no one's watching she can be a very compassionate person and can show her love for animals.
Plot Ideas: None really, sadly.
Questions: Is it to late to join?
Other: By weak Manipulation powers I meant she can manipulate someone's mind into think they do or don't see something. But Aria can barely use it to hide her ears and tail.
She has a tragic past witch slightly involved her ears/tail.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
( accepted ! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Henry slowly crawled onto the bed and sat in front of Maria. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him, a frown still on his face. “Maria, if you need I can stay here with you as light as you want.” He ran his fingers along her cheek to soothe her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LichenPelt View Post
The Lopunny opened the door just enough to slide the burn heal in. She didn't know if it worked on humans, but wanted to see if it did as well as help her crush.
Maria tensed up, shaking her head. She couldn't give in to his niceness. Sure, they were in a relationship, but she had to keep her dignity. She was already a laughingstock where she came from, she didn't need to sink any lower. But the rest of her needed someone to trust, and while she mostly viewed the world as kill-or-be-killed, she had parts of her that disagreed. She stared at a wall, her mind swirling. She felt a small tug as she grew a tail, a louder wimper escaping her mouth. Tears watered her vision, and she threw herself against Henry. "I'm useless, I'm a freak!" she nearly screamed, burrowing her face in his shoulder, her tail flicking back and forth from fear.

Natalie blinked as she saw the medicine put in the locker, grabbing it and looking at it. She was skeptical, but decided to spray it on her anyways. She figured she had nothing to lose. She flinched, watching as her burns slightly faded, leaving them less prominent. She peeked out from her locker, looking at the lopbunny confusedly. "I...Is this yours?" she asked, gestring to the burn heal, tilting her head confusedly.
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( accepted ! )

Maria tensed up, shaking her head. She couldn't give in to his niceness. Sure, they were in a relationship, but she had to keep her dignity. She was already a laughingstock where she came from, she didn't need to sink any lower. But the rest of her needed someone to trust, and while she mostly viewed the world as kill-or-be-killed, she had parts of her that disagreed. She stared at a wall, her mind swirling. She felt a small tug as she grew a tail, a louder wimper escaping her mouth. Tears watered her vision, and she threw herself against Henry. "I'm useless, I'm a freak!" she nearly screamed, burrowing her face in his shoulder, her tail flicking back and forth from fear.

Natalie blinked as she saw the medicine put in the locker, grabbing it and looking at it. She was skeptical, but decided to spray it on her anyways. She figured she had nothing to lose. She flinched, watching as her burns slightly faded, leaving them less prominent. She peeked out from her locker, looking at the lopbunny confusedly. "I...Is this yours?" she asked, gestring to the burn heal, tilting her head confusedly.
A worried look grew onto Henry’s face as he held her on his shoulder. “I-I think it’s cute.. and hot..” he kissed her forehead and allowed Maria to wrap around him.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:17 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Form:
Name: Lillie Acheron
Grade: 12
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Angel
Powers: healing, light spheres
Appearance: boop
Personality: Lillie may seem like a cold, serious girl at first but in fact she’s actually a sweet, caring and fun loving girl.
Plot Ideas: None
Questions: nope
Other: Crush/With Evan? @.:Raven:.
Mention: @.:Blue Wishes:.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old August 7th, 2018, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Form:
Personality: Lillie may seem like a cold, serious girl at first but in fact she’s actually a sweet, caring and fun loving girl.
(Okay for the crush! :3)
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:08 AM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

( accepted ! )

((Quick fact: Most Pokémon speak their name and not human speech.))

"Lopun!" she said, nodding her head. This meant yes.
- Fawful, Whenever he was released in the mario games (Lol).
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
- JackSepticEye (Almost all the time).
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Stay tuned for more news!
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Form:
(accepted !, though the sixteen year old in 12th grade doesn’t make sense to me, there has to be some reason that she’s in 12th grade )
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
A worried look grew onto Henry’s face as he held her on his shoulder. “I-I think it’s cute.. and hot..” he kissed her forehead and allowed Maria to wrap around him.
Quote:
((Quick fact: Most Pokémon speak their name and not human speech.))

"Lopun!" she said, nodding her head. This meant yes.
Maria shook her head, pressing her ears against her head even tighter. Her mind was rejecting all of the words that she was hearing. There was nothing cute about running around and barking when you’re supposed to be a demon. There was nothing hot about it either. All there was at the center was a freak, a demon unable to control her powers. Her mind buzzed with anger and sadness, her hands twitching a few times, her hands trying to grab power that wasn’t there. She wished she could direct her power on others, like her family did, that would show them! But no, she was stuck like this, hiding her face from from Henry.

Natalie blinked. She had forgotten that Pokémon spoke their names instead of speaking. That would be hard to understand for the time being, but she nodded in appreciation anyways. “T-Thank you” she said, smiling awkwardly, she checked to see if the coast was clear, before stepping out of her locker. From there, she didn’t know what to do, looking at the Pokémon quietly, grabbing her books quickly, unsure of what time it was.

Last edited by :blue:; August 7th, 2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:17 AM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

(accepted !, though the sixteen year old in 12th grade doesn’t make sense to me, there has to be some reason that she’s in 12th grade )

Maria shook her head, pressing her ears against her head even tighter. Her mind was rejecting all of the words that she was hearing. There was nothing cute about running around and barking when you’re supposed to be a demon. There was nothing hot about it either. All there was at the center was a freak, a demon unable to control her powers. Her mind buzzed with anger and sadness, her hands twitching a few times, her nails lengthening into claws. She wished she could direct her power on others, like her family did, that would show them! But no, she was stuck like this, hiding her face, which now had slightly sharper teeth, from Henry.

Natalie blinked. She had forgotten that Pokémon spoke their names instead of speaking. That would be hard to understand for the time being, but she nodded in appreciation anyways. “T-Thank you” she said, smiling awkwardly, she checked to see if the coast was clear, before stepping out of her locker. From there, she didn’t know what to do, looking at the Pokémon quietly, grabbing her books quickly, unsure of what time it was.
Cinnamon stepped aside to give Natalie some room. She then sat down and started writing a note.
- Fawful, Whenever he was released in the mario games (Lol).
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
- JackSepticEye (Almost all the time).
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Stay tuned for more news!
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Cinnamon stepped aside to give Natalie some room. She then sat down and started writing a note.
Natalie got up, looking at the burn heal confusedly. She had never seen a whole lot of medicine like this. She blinked as she saw Cinnamon writing a note, trying to read what it said from a bit of distance, tilting her head slightly.
Old August 7th, 2018, 09:34 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Maria shook her head, pressing her ears against her head even tighter. Her mind was rejecting all of the words that she was hearing. There was nothing cute about running around and barking when you’re supposed to be a demon. There was nothing hot about it either. All there was at the center was a freak, a demon unable to control her powers. Her mind buzzed with anger and sadness, her hands twitching a few times, her hands trying to grab power that wasn’t there. She wished she could direct her power on others, like her family did, that would show them! But no, she was stuck like this, hiding her face from from Henry.

Henry held Maria close to him, trying everything to calm her. Henry wrapped his arm around her hips and massaged the base of her tail. He slowly rolled into his side and began holding her hands, “Maria, I don’t care if you’re like this forever. I’ll always be here for you.”