Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 12:50 PM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:47 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by sock
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:39 PM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by Rose
Today 12:35 PM

Old October 9th, 2018, 05:45 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Trials [Official RP]

Fireleaf layed down and saw a snake. "AHHHHHHH!!!" He said and got up and ran

see you around wco <3
Old October 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
her ears stayed folded back when she answered ,her eyebrows furrowed but that quickly vanished only to show anger " you are better ! We can show them that. there fools Any ways .all of them for thinking that . " She meowed with anger in her tone ,it sort of reminded her of how she was treated back then ,that wretched she cat told her that she was basically nothing or its atleast what it felt like . She will never be played a fool like that again . happy now Sophie ? This is where it's gotten me... Still think I'm weak ? she calmed down after a bit before answering her question fair is fair ..she answered mine ... " I live with my step father ... The foxheart always goes ballistic on me... Even when it's little things ... He yells at me... We have a lot of verbal fights.. sometimes he even gets physical ..I'm glad I'm out here instead of in that madness .... I escape a lot ...And end up in alley fights a lot since some mousebrains get a kick hurting a she cat .... " she answered with a sigh but her ears went up and stiffened when she heard the announcers making her stop in her tracks and looked around with huff " snakes?...that's not gonna be a problem is it? " she asked now looking back at her leader .
Zephyra growled. "He sounds like a jerk. I'm glad you're here too. means you and I can show everyone who knows us how wrong they are. If I get home, I won't shut up with the bragging. bragging rights all around!" Zephyra chuckled. Her cream ears pricked, and her short tail bushed up as the Announcers made their claim. "Knowing the Trials, they most likely will be. Vanity always likes to drop hints. As long as we're careful, we should be fine." I hope. If I don't make it, I pray to the stars Cider does.
Zephyra had accepted the fact that not all cats made it, but that meant she'd work hard to get Cider and herself to the top. She had seen team leaders lead their team straight into traps, leaving them the single survivor of that team- Zephyra hated when that happened. The cream she-cat was almost pitifully loyal, and it made her sick to even think about it. Cider or her, or, she dared to think, both of them, would be a team. The way teams were supposed to be.
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Zephyra growled. "He sounds like a jerk. I'm glad you're here too. means you and I can show everyone who knows us how wrong they are. If I get home, I won't shut up with the bragging. bragging rights all around!" Zephyra chuckled. Her cream ears pricked, and her short tail bushed up as the Announcers made their claim. "Knowing the Trials, they most likely will be. Vanity always likes to drop hints. As long as we're careful, we should be fine." I hope. If I don't make it, I pray to the stars Cider does.
Zephyra had accepted the fact that not all cats made it, but that meant she'd work hard to get Cider and herself to the top. She had seen team leaders lead their team straight into traps, leaving them the single survivor of that team- Zephyra hated when that happened. The cream she-cat was almost pitifully loyal, and it made her sick to even think about it. Cider or her, or, she dared to think, both of them, would be a team. The way teams were supposed to be.
Cider twitched her tail and smirked with a gleam in her eyes "yeah, we'll kick their tails ! " she meowed happily then chuckled " id probably be the same , hopefully captain foxbreath will leave me alone . " She added with a small smile before huffing once again and lowering her head " great ,I love snakes . Let me guess they chose the most poisonous ones? " She asked with strong sarcasm in her first sentence ,it was strange ,at first she thought she would hate Zephyra , but now once they've started talking to each other , she started like her bit by bit . perhaps she is worth my time... the calico swished her tail as she started walking once more her eyes aimed towards the ground every once in a while did she look up " think we will clash into any other teams soon? " She asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 10th, 2018, 06:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
Cider twitched her tail and smirked with a gleam in her eyes "yeah, we'll kick their tails ! " she meowed happily then chuckled " id probably be the same , hopefully captain foxbreath will leave me alone . " She added with a small smile before huffing once again and lowering her head " great ,I love snakes . Let me guess they chose the most poisonous ones? " She asked with strong sarcasm in her first sentence ,it was strange ,at first she thought she would hate Zephyra , but now once they've started talking to each other , she started like her bit by bit . perhaps she is worth my time... the calico swished her tail as she started walking once more her eyes aimed towards the ground every once in a while did she look up " think we will clash into any other teams soon? " She asked .
Zephyra smiled. "I think 'Captain Foxbreath' deserves what ever twisted thing Fate has planned for him." she purred. She gave a small snort as Cider remarked about the snakes.
"Yeah. Most likely. Just our luck." she added. Upon hearing her question, Zephyra realized she didn't know the answer. "I...I don't know Cider. We will have to eventually. Besides, its a smaller area this time. No telling who's lurking in the shadows."