Today 08:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2019, 11:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakpaw crawled a bit more out of the underbrush to get a better look. The tom looked at the cats fighting, he looked at Spiritflight, "We should go help our clanmates, right?" He asked. Oakpaw gaining a bit of bravery and confidence.
The golden tom smiled at the apprentice. "Of course! A good clanmate protects his clan!" He screeched. " Oakpaw, let's fight for victory! " Spiritflight sprang into the battle, hoping Oakpaw was behind him.

(Spiritflight is up for battling, everyone!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 1st, 2019 at 11:12 PM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw looked around completely calm, almost like this was an everyday thing. The River clan she-cat licked her lips and took a step forward. She barred her teeth and dug her claws into the ground.
She scanned the area for her mentor. He was nowhere to be seen? "Looks like I'm on my own then!" she whispered ready for any sort of attack.

(OPEN)
Kiwipaw glanced at an apprentice out in the open. Riverclan! She thought. "Raventuft! Over here!" She hissed to the Shadowclan tom. She jumped out of a bush, the black and white tom at her side. Kiwipaw lept towards the apprentice, landed, poised and ready to spring. " Are you a peacemaker? " She hissed. Raventuft was behind her, surrounding the apprentice from the backside.

Old January 1st, 2019, 11:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[OPEN]
This was wrong. All of it. And so very confusing. Flintspirit dutifully followed Passionstar onto the battlefield, his tail flicking with apprehension. The only thing that possibly gave away his doubts about the battle. He held his head high and his face was a mixture of a steely expression of control, with a wildfire burning in his green eyes. Passionstar’s voice sounded very far away as he shouted the command to attack, as if he were listening with his head underwater. Flintspirit could only stare for a moment as he took in all the cats already fighting. Already hurting each other for no good reason at all. Then the adrenaline rushes into him, and he morphed into a figure of terror. His eyes narrowed and e hated his teeth, leaning towards the cats fighting. He knew he needed to keep his head though. And stay away from Buttercupbreeze. He wasn’t going to loose his mind in this battle. He wouldn’t let the adrenaline and rush take him over. He needed to keep a sharp eye out. So he could fight for what was right.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:20 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
The golden tom smiled at the apprentice. "Of course! A good clanmate protects his clan!" He screeched. " Oakpaw, let's fight for victory! " Spiritflight sprang into the battle, hoping Oakpaw was behind him.

(Spiritflight is up for battling, everyone!)
Oakpaw ran behind Spiritflight, his blood rushed with thrill. Though, he was still nervous, but he had to fight for his clan.

(Oakpaw is up for battling uvu)

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:24 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakpaw ran behind Spiritflight, his blood rushed with thrill. Though, he was still nervous, but he had to fight for his clan.

(Oakpaw is up for battling uvu)
(Oakpaw and Spiritflight are both up for battling if you wanna battle 'em!)

Spiritflight raced into the midst of the battle, ready. He glanced back and smiled gratefully at Oakpaw, who was indeed following him. "Remember everything I taught you, and don't be afraid to go outside the box" He encouraged the apprentice. "You can do it Oakpaw" Spiritflight mewed, turning back to the fighting cats.

Old January 1st, 2019, 11:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Oakpaw and Spiritflight are both up for battling if you wanna battle 'em!)

Spiritflight raced into the midst of the battle, ready. He glanced back and smiled gratefully at Oakpaw, who was indeed following him. "Remember everything I taught you, and don't be afraid to go outside the box" He encouraged the apprentice. "You can do it Oakpaw" Spiritflight mewed, turning back to the fighting cats.
Oakpaw nodded, with a small smile. "Thanks, Spiritflight!" He meowed, he then looked at all the cats fighting. "You got this Oakpaw!" He thought, reassuring himself, gaining confidence. Oakpaw readied himself in case any cat would try to attack him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@jingle pom @Empress Of Evil
Battle. The old tom had seen many of them. As he and his apprentice brought up the rear of the Skyclan procession, the blood boiling under his pelt seemed to melt the painful ice in his joints. Shinefang had fought in many battles that he didn't necessarily agree with for the sake of his clan and his clanmates, but the battle the warriors of Skyclan would fight today was truly a senseless fight aimed at bolstering the pride of an ally his clan shouldn't be humoring int he first place! Innocent blood...kit blood had already been spilled. There would be more today if the plan that Auroraflame and him put together didn't pull through.

The clan came to a hault at the clearing edge, and the old tom sank down, his ears flattening against his head as he cast a sideways glance at his apprentice. "Stay low," he growled. "Do not leave my side and do not go rushing off into the fray to help any cats. We will tend to the wounded after..." Shinefang had no idea what would happen next. Would the peacemakers come through and stand up? Would it make a difference if they did. That's when Grousestar yowled out the order, and Skyclan's warriors began the attack.

Old January 1st, 2019, 11:48 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

[OPEN]

Tallmarsh's heart was pounding. She was the medicine cat, so she felt a duty to be here, even though she'd only be able to treat wounds with the most basic remedies. She was also drawn here due to her warrior past. RiverClan and ThunderClan were going to need every cat they could get, and she was going to fight if she had to. Now, she had to make sure she wouldn't get too injured, but she would manage. It had been moons since she'd fought, and she was itching. It was completely wrong for RiverClan to be driven out of their home.

The dark tabby medicine cat stood a ways away from the middle of the battlefield. Her long tail flicked behind her; her stance was defensive. Raising her chin, she put on a determined expression. She padded closer to the battle, fighting to keep her paws steady. She practiced her fighting moves as much as possible, but she may have been a little rusty. She kept alert, sweeping her green gaze from side to side. Come at me, fox-hearts.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:51 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

As the battle raged around her, Plumpaw got locked in battle with a white she cat, a senior warrior of Thunderclan. Plumpaw snarled at the warrior, her blood boiling. "Blizzardheart, Get out of here! You don't want to die I know! Please! Leave!" She snarled, ripping the cats flesh. Bliizardheart snarled. "Never!" She grabbed the apprentice, flinging her to the ground. She landed on the shadowclan apprentice, hearing her wail. "Help! Please! Someone help me!" Her eyes were wide with terror. She had no mentor and she didn't know how to fight well. Blizzardheart sneered. "No one will help you now puny apprentice!" She lifted her paw, about to hit her neck when a tom barrled into her. "Plumpaw! Are you ok?" The dark tom asked, his ice blue eyes looking at Blizzardheart. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok! Ravenfrost, she is hard to fight! Don't get hurt!" She whispered. Ravenfrost looked at her, "I won't." He bowled into Blizardheart, and was gone into the array of battle.
Plumpaw slunk to the edges, her wounds stinging. "W-Where shall I attack?" She wondered. "Maybe I can finish a leader off!" She said, her eyes shining. She looked around, waiting for a leader. She saw Passionstar and sighed. "Maybe him?" She wondered. "Let me watch his moves first..."

Open for Plumpaw to be attacked! Please don't kill her!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

This was terrible! The very thing she fought so hard to prevent was unfolding right before her eyes. A war between all four Clans. SkyClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan and even her beloved WindClan. How could this happen? How could she let this happen. Oh Blazingstar you should've listened. A sigh escaped her why did this have to happen. Every way Buttercupbreeze turn she saw her Clanmates fighting, they wanted to get read of RiverClan and probably wanted ThunderClan gone as well. Why couldn't understand that just running things away got read of the problem?
Standing there unable to bring herself to fight, the creamy molly just stared in disbelief. Snap out of it feather brain you have to protect them! How could you stand to just watch your Clanmates get hurt or worse die?! Shacking her head violently Buttercup had to come back to reality. Her closet friends could die here, Butterflywing might not make it back, her best friend. That couldn't happen!
Just then she caught sight of Fallenstar one of the leaders she almost felt sympathy for him but he'd demoted Rowanflower or was it Daisyshade again? Either way she couldn't understand the tom. His face full of so much hatred it made her sick. Almost shocked the bushy tailed feline noticed where the larger tom was heading, straight for Blazingstar. She knew very well that her leader was capable of handling himself but who could watch as someone changed someone you cared for? Blazingstar was important, the whole Clan needed him even if he made kittish decisions at times.

Taking flight off the cold ground, swift like a hare Buttercup ran to intercept Fallenstar. The ebony tom would have to go through her first. Why was she doing this? Honestly she wasn't sure she didn't want to spill but that was obviously what the male in front of her was thinking. "No!" Was the first words that came to mind. She wasn't sure what to start with. Claws stopping her from sliding, her tail high behind her. "I won't let you hurt my Clanmates! Even if they wronged you they don't deserve death!" She called her voice full or determination and emotion. Mixed ones really. There was no way of telling how he'd react she'd never been this close to the blurry tom not had she seen him in battle. "No more blood needs spilled! Thing's have gotten to far out of paw! Your Clan doesn't deserve this no one does, we should have just talked this over. Why do you all have to be so narrow minded!? We don't have to do this." Her thoughts seemed to just poored out of her mouth. Why now? If all times. She was faced with a leadre who was known for his outbursts.

This just needed to be over.

@Starfall hope you don't mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post

The high-pitched, painful shrieks of battle flooded the light-furred cat's ears. Windygale could see battles upon battles occurring. He flattened his ears, averted his gaze. He knew he had a huge target on his back, being the former deputy of ShadowClan. He couldn't stay in one spot! What was he doing? He could feel the warm, screeching bodies of fighting cats closing in. He was in the line of destruction, and he needed to get out of it. Bunching his muscles, Windy ran until he was in a relatively high point. He could see the cats who were locked in ferocious combat, the cats who chose to stay on the outskirts, and... bodies. Too many bodies. He hoped most were unconscious. But he could see twitching, spasming, and no movement at all. He forced himself to refocus. Forget the view. He was about to climb down when something caught his attention. A dark figure streaking across the clearing towards Blazingstar and - 'Buttercupbreeze!' he thought, panicked.

Racing down, Windygale lived up to his name. It was as if his feet never touched the ground. He dodged claws and bodies, almost crashing several times. Out of breath, he made it at last to where Buttercup stood. Facing Fallenstar, he yowled, "Fallenstar, Blazingstar! Stop this madness! End it now!" He crouched, assuming a defensive position in case of a bad reaction. "I will not lift a claw against you. Stop this of your own accord, or kill me!" He was ready. More than ready. He was willing to die to put some sense into Fallenstar and Blazingstar's empty heads. He was prepared. Saying his blessings, he narrowed his fiery amber eyes. He was ready.

@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline

Tunnel vision, all he was focused on was that ginger pelt. However that vision got blocked by a different ginger pelt, pale yellow actually. The toms first instinct was to barrel through, shove the feline aside and continue on his path. However that wasn't how it happened, he instead, skid to a halt, muscles spasming, heaving heavily. Lapis hues locked onto the molly in front of him, a snarl ripping from his throat as he recognized who it was. "You've got a lot of guts thinking you can show your face in front of me after what you did." he spat. Taking a step forward, he buried his claws in the dirt and prepared to shove the former deputy aside, but then there were two.

The ebony tom wasn't expecting the brat from Shadowclan to make his way over here as well. His fur fluffed up and he took a step back, inching away from the dust cloud the other demoted deputy managed to kick up. "Varmin seem to be multiplying like rabbits recently." he huffed, "I can't tell if you're brave, or just plain stupid." his voice held no warmth, nothing was welcoming about it. Icy lapis optics flicked from Buttercupbreeze and Windygale, claws gripping the frosty mud below them. His attention was brought back to Buttercupbreeze, irises slits, a growl resonating in his chest. "So you're saying that Beekit deserved to die? That she deserved to get killed right in front of her mother?" he snarled, taking a step towards the Windclan molly. Next, Fallenstar stomped his paw down on her paw, claws unseathed, digging them into her soft flesh. "Where were you when we were being attacked after your leader attacked Thunderclan? Where were those oh so strong words then?" he snarled.

"Move. Before I take you up on your offer." He gurgled, ripping his paw off the mollies, swinging his head to look at Windygale.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread