Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:20 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:16 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Fish
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:05 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2023, 01:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}
Beefed Up Purk: Tier 1 ~ Inactive
"Known for their strength bears are a symbol of courage, and tenacity."

"GOD DAMMIT!" The warrior yowled before turning her body and she started clawing the ground. Great, the silent one got a piece of prey, but she didn't! How'd that work??? Bear was a very jealous cat, that was her major weakness. Seeing that Osprey also didn't get anything gave her some hope.

The shecat growled, although she didn't say anything she noticed that growl that Drippingpelt gave her before they made their ways to shadows break. She could careless what she did to her, so it was whatever. Bear shook those thoughts from her head before trying to spot another piece of prey that she could hopefully catch.

// @CreeperLover649 // @Ladiebugg
'Are you TRYING to send all the prey back down their holes?' OspreySplash hissed, obviously upset that she missed the chipmunk

@CreeperLover649

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 14th, 2023, 11:32 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

The comment that the warrior made flew over her head as nothing but wind. Osprey was an okay cat, she didn't have anything bad to say but this kinda drew a line in the sand, of their differences. She replied in a calm and relaxed tone.

"Yes I was." Bear said before continuing the hunt for anything that could be prey.

Last edited by Astraea; August 14th, 2023 at 11:33 AM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 11:34 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
'Are you TRYING to send all the prey back down their holes?' OspreySplash hissed, obviously upset that she missed the chipmunk

@CreeperLover649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}

The comment that the warrior made flew over her head as nothing but wind. Osprey was an okay cat, she didn't have anything bad to say but this kinda drew a line in the sand, of their differences. She replied in a calm and relaxed tone.

"Yes I was." Bear said before continuing the hunt for anything that could be prey.

*Drippingpelt had enough and came over*

"What in StarClan's name are you two arguing about?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 12:09 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Drippingpelt had enough and came over*

"What in StarClan's name are you two arguing about?"
OspreySplash rolled her eyes

'This mouse brain is sending all the prey back down their holes and acting like nothings wrong'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 14th, 2023, 12:25 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
OspreySplash rolled her eyes

'This mouse brain is sending all the prey back down their holes and acting like nothings wrong'
*Drippingpelt sighed and got back to hunting*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud silently followed Whiteheart as they trekked to the croaking swamp. When they arrived she almost immediately answered his question "We should split up then we have the chances of finding more prey" she said calmly wanting to get started quickly.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg
Quote:
"Sounds good to me. I'll check over here."
She flicked her tail towards the area she was referencing.

@Starfinder

Whiteheart blinked shyly, they both agreed! His tail subconsciously flicked in joy, a little, random, slight twitch. He limped into his sector of the swamp, methodically searching for any prey, even frogs, making sure he didn't accidentally catch a toad.

The lame warrior's healing broken leg suddenly buckled from strain. And he tipped sideways, falling into the mud. well, he thought as he struggled back up, at least prey can't scent me now.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 16th, 2023, 08:30 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Stressed

Darkcloud padded off to do her own hunting seeing as they both agreed.

@Starfinder @Ladiebugg

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 16th, 2023, 12:28 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogpaw is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogpaw using he/him.

Dogpaw stared at the single two apprentices that decided to join. The prince glanced at them both before looking to Houndhunter. The cat given the direction to take lead. The prince simply nodded as he looked at Lilypaw and Spiritpaw.

"Hidden Haven."

The tom said before exiting the camp and started to make his way to the piece of territory. Once there Dogpaw turned to face the other two apprentices flicking barks non-tattered ear.

"If you need a quick lesson on how to hunt which I highly doubt tell me now. Otherwise go."

Dogpaw said quickly before glancing at Houndhunter.

| @vampire - Houndhunter; @carmen - Spiritpaw; @Sakura. - Lilypaw |
Old August 16th, 2023, 07:24 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Darkfall, impatient and wanting to show off his impressive hunting skills, didn’t wait too long for his patrol members to show up before he left and went out into the main territory. Though he wasn’t the patrol leader, he figured they’d catch up eventually. He didn’t want to get behind!

Carefully making his way through the pine forest, the large black tabby kept his eyes and ears peeled while meticulously searching his surroundings.

It wasn’t long before he heard the soft fluttering of wings, and he instantly stopped in his tracks and crouched low to the ground. Scanning his surroundings, he noticed a small starling sitting amongst some fallen pine needles. Oh, this was so his.

Bird hunting 101: Birds are sight and sound prey, while hunting them one should make sure they approach them from behind and silent but quick. He was taught this by the enforcer commander, Cougarivy herself.

The large tom stalked forward silently, positioning himself behind the small bird. The bird, as if feeling it’s oncoming death, looked up in the warrior’s direction.

It was already too late.

Darkfall was already in motion, and with one swipe of his large paws, he had the bird pinned and delivered a swift bite to its neck - killing it instantly.

With a satisfied look, he buried his quarry to come back to later and made his way through the territory to find some more prey.
[ @Leafí @puppeteer not sure if y’all are dropping out of the event or not]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 17th, 2023, 10:33 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Event [#event]

Welcome Folks to Our Second Rolling Set! I’ve decided that there will only be 3 sets as to not hold up other members from starting events for Shadowclan. Apologies for not getting this out yesterday, I was a tad bit busy and didn’t have the motivation either, once again, I’m sorry for the delay!

Roll Set: 2/3

LARK TEAM

[ Territory Note: Upon entering this area of the territory, scents flood the surrounding landscape! Should this prove to hold good luck? ]

Ospreysplash got extremely lucky, rolling a 20! [ @Ladiebugg ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
Boo! There was no reason to argue! For example of this! You are just watching the land as you smell out a good sized piece of prey, that same chipmunk makes the dumb choice to return a spot a bit further away. Aha! This was your time for revenge, it ends quick as you end its life with a pounce and teeth!

Bearstrike managed to squeak by with a 2! [ @Neso ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
Ugh! Fighting was no fun, being silent was the way to go, ask your team mates! Reaching a good area you are able to spot an opportunity to hunt! Stalking a white colored bird, as it foolishly crosses your path as your claws meet its flesh, ending it in a matter of seconds. Gaining you a kill.

Drippingpelt lands a 6! [ @CreeperLover649 ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
Aha! This was a prefect chance to carry your team to victory, as you mercilessly caught a shrew. It’s was no match for your wit and pouncing ability, you ended up with another piece for the pile. Your teeth as powerful and so if your hunting abilities!

LARK TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 4

————————————————

WREN TEAM

[ Territory Note: Woah, was that a chill that just blew through? Burr! Perhaps this small breeze will give you just enough time to catch your prey! ]

Clearsky ended another roll set with a 16! [ @puppeteer ]
1 point for your team!

Quote:
Your catch before must have been the start of your luck because before you knew it, you had a medium sized vole right infront of you and then in a quick flash! Under your paws and added to your pile, carrying your team on your back as some say. Will this keep up?

Vulturefang slipped again and rolled a 15! [ @Leafí ]

Quote:
Stars! You hated mud! And this place was still covered if the stuff! Grr! Your previous fall was quite embarrassing, but this was your come back! Right as you try and race after a windclan rabbit- whoops! The mud on your paws causes you to tumble! Allowing your prey to escape into the shadows.

Darkfall lacks the luck for another 20, and lands a 11! [ @Darkclaws ]

Quote:
As you bury your previous catch, your nose catches wind of another! That bird was nothing compared to this bat, it was odd seeing one of these at this time, but hm. Perhaps it was in your cards, but as you try and creep up on it, the bat hears the faint noise of crunching from your paw steps! It flees and survives.

WREN TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 4

————————————————

CROW TEAM

[ Territory Note: Ah man! Houndhunter sent your team to the troubled terrain of Croaking Swamp! Let’s see if this shaded and shadow filled areas brings your team home with victory! ]

Whiteheart twisted a nice 14! [ @Starfinder ]
1 Point for your team!

Quote:
As your previous catch finally is processed, you’re already on the move. Having spotted a salamander, basking on a warm rock. You are able to be swift with your kill, holding it under your paw as you deliver the killing blow, racking up another kill.

Leapmoon finds a nicer side to the dice and rolls14! [ @Ladiebugg ]
1 Point for your team

Quote:
No, Your eyes do not fail you. Yes, that is a water snake! But on land, Woah! This swamp holds more than your team expected. As you try to sneakily make your way up to the snake, it doesn’t notice you rushing from behind as you manage to successfully catch it in your jaw, and avoiding its teeth.

Darkcloud shifted the dice in their favor and rolled a 6! [ @The Doctor ]
1 Point your team!

Quote:
Your streak keeps up! While you stalk the swamp, you spot a woodpecker swoop to the ground, a rare sighting to clan cats! As you stalk the bird, it lets a chirp that swiftly falls silent as your teeth sink into it neck flesh and secure your kill with fierce pounce!

CROW TEAM TOTAL POINTS: 6

NEXT POST: 21st, August, 2023 [D/M/Y]

--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; August 18th, 2023 at 10:40 PM. Reason: “I don’t want a gold rush”
Closed Thread