Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:15 PM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:27 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Emma almost ran after her, "I'll see her another time.." she told herself.
Eaglesong limped back through the TwolegPlace, searching for Emma's den. She spotted it after a moment and leaped up on to the fence, peering down into Emma's small bit of territory, lashing her tail to keep her balance. Then she leaped down and sat near the entrance. “Emma!” she called., raising voice but keeping it friendly.

Eaglesong paused, wincing in pain as she moved and bothered her wounds, and she had to keep from hissing from the pain. She turned her head, lapping at a deeper wound in her shoulder. Now both her ears were torn, and she was a bit battered up from the battle. But she was curious about how Emma was doing, as it'd been several days due to having to recover since she'd last been here.

She sat patiently, waiting, though shivering slightly since leaf-bare was now upon them. Prey, which was always scarce in WindClan, was even harder to come by, and few cats were even fit enough to hunt, and there were so many mouths to feed, Eaglesong knew she should be out hunting, not sitting here waiting on her friend. She at least had to let Emma know she wasn't dead.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Eaglesong limped back through the TwolegPlace, searching for Emma's den. She spotted it after a moment and leaped up on to the fence, peering down into Emma's small bit of territory, lashing her tail to keep her balance. Then she leaped down and sat near the entrance. “Emma!” she called., raising voice but keeping it friendly.

Eaglesong paused, wincing in pain as she moved and bothered her wounds, and she had to keep from hissing from the pain. She turned her head, lapping at a deeper wound in her shoulder. Now both her ears were torn, and she was a bit battered up from the battle. But she was curious about how Emma was doing, as it'd been several days due to having to recover since she'd last been here.

She sat patiently, waiting, though shivering slightly since leaf-bare was now upon them. Prey, which was always scarce in WindClan, was even harder to come by, and few cats were even fit enough to hunt, and there were so many mouths to feed, Eaglesong knew she should be out hunting, not sitting here waiting on her friend. She at least had to let Emma know she wasn't dead.
Emma jumped up as soon as she heard EagleSong's voice, the young molly ran outside extremely excited to see her the pretty molly again, Emma stopped as she saw the state her friend was in "EagleSong! you've got so many wounds!" she stared wildly at the molly.
Emma breathed in and out "Okay...I need to help you..come on inside the cold won't help you at all.." the young cat said leaning against her friend to hopefully help her with walking my humans are sleeping so hopefully she won't mind..i just gotta calm down and help Eaglesong, You can do this Emma
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:12 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma jumped up as soon as she heard EagleSong's voice, the young molly ran outside extremely excited to see her the pretty molly again, Emma stopped as she saw the state her friend was in "EagleSong! you've got so many wounds!" she stared wildly at the molly.
Emma breathed in and out. "Okay...I need to help you..come on inside the cold won't help you at all.." the young cat said leaning against her friend to hopefully help her with walking my humans are sleeping so hopefully she won't mind..i just gotta calm down and help Eaglesong, You can do this Emma
Eaglesong would've protested but she knew there was no point to it. She leaned on Emma as they went inside, and then sat down. “It isn't too bad.... Just a few.” she whispered, possibly too quiet for Emma to hear her. She winced in pain and flattened her ears.

She looked down at her paws, realizing that that really wasn't true. She was more hurt than she realized or let on, though very few were deep, they still stung. She looked up, wondering if she should explain or not. That warrior certainly fought well.... She thought, twitching her whiskers slightly.

Old December 24th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong would've protested but she knew there was no point to it. She leaned on Emma as they went inside, and then sat down. “It isn't too bad.... Just a few.” she whispered, possibly too quiet for Emma to hear her. She winced in pain and flattened her ears.

She looked down at her paws, realizing that that really wasn't true. She was more hurt than she realized or let on, though very few were deep, they still stung. She looked up, wondering if she should explain or not. That warrior certainly fought well.... She thought, twitching her whiskers slightly.

Emma didn't really pay attention as she thought about what she could use to help with the wounds There are those white things in the kitchen that they wrapped around my cuts..hm... she lead EagleSong to the couch and helped her up onto it "This is probably the most comfy spot now just wait here while i find something.."
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 24th, 2016, 07:49 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma didn't really pay attention as she thought about what she could use to help with the wounds There are those white things in the kitchen that they wrapped around my cuts..hm... she lead EagleSong to the couch and helped her up onto it "This is probably the most comfy spot now just wait here while i find something.."
Eaglesong didn't follow on to the strange and very large object, in fact, she didn't even follow at all. Instead, she remained where she was, not even making the motion to take a step to where Emma was trying to lead her. She smelled a terrible reeking scent that she knew all too well, and her fur had begun to prickle and stand on end. She knew exactly what the scent was, and her heart sank. She couldn't be here. There was just no way. What if the twolegs caught her? She'd never be able to return home to WindClan. That, she couldn't bare. WindClan was her home. She was born into WindClan by a mother she would never know and a father she would never love, but neither of them were in WindClan. WindClan was her home. If she got taken away, she would be heartbroken. The gray tabby flicked her reddish furred ears, the black stripes on her legs standing out. “Where are you going?” the young warrior asked, tilting her head as she spoke.
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong didn't follow on to the strange and very large object, in fact, she didn't even follow at all. Instead, she remained where she was, not even making the motion to take a step to where Emma was trying to lead her. She smelled a terrible reeking scent that she knew all too well, and her fur had begun to prickle and stand on end. She knew exactly what the scent was, and her heart sank. She couldn't be here. There was just no way. What if the twolegs caught her? She'd never be able to return home to WindClan. That, she couldn't bare. WindClan was her home. She was born into WindClan by a mother she would never know and a father she would never love, but neither of them were in WindClan. WindClan was her home. If she got taken away, she would be heartbroken. The gray tabby flicked her reddish furred ears, the black stripes on her legs standing out. “Where are you going?” the young warrior asked, tilting her head as she spoke.
Emma almost didn't hear the molly across from her due to being distracted by her thoughts, "I was going to find something that might help you...why don't you just go sit down and relax. please. " she meowed her ears twitching, after what seemed like forever the blonde siamese turned her gaze from the pretty cat and started bounding over to the tall white counter well thats what she thought it was called, bouncing up the young molly noticed something about EagleSong was it fear? No.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma almost didn't hear the molly across from her due to being distracted by her thoughts, "I was going to find something that might help you...why don't you just go sit down and relax. please. " she meowed her ears twitching, after what seemed like forever the blonde siamese turned her gaze from the pretty cat and started bounding over to the tall white counter well thats what she thought it was called, bouncing up the young molly noticed something about EagleSong was it fear? No.
Eaglesong looked around, fear etched her in gaze. She was honestly quite terrified of twolegs, after all, she had many reasons to fear them. It was twolegs that had taken away her mother. Her mother was gone, and all because of twolegs. She knew that Emma's twolegs were probably different, but it didn't quite matter to her. Twolegs were twolegs. She realized after a moment that she was trembling, and she felt her legs buckle underneath her.

The gray tabby fell onto her side, her fast hone and replaced by pain. She let out a sharp his, trying not to yowl, as that would surely attract the twolegs, and she'd never be able to get away. She lay panting and shaking, and after a few moments the pain faded a bit, but it was a lot for her, and at last, she scrambled to her paws, leaning heavily on the large object Emma had asked her to sit on.

Yet Eaglesong knew that now was not the time to argue, and she leaped on to the object, panting still. She flopped on to her side, exhausted from the walk to get here, dodging twolegs and monsters and leaping fences wasn't ideal for inured cats. She'd been nearly better, but some of her wounds had reopened. Already, the bleeding was slowing down.

Good. she thought tiredly, struggling to stay awake. She glanced over at where Emma was at, her eyes pleading. “Can't you just stay with me and help me clean them...?” Eaglesong asked, already starting to clean one of her injuries with strong strokes of her tongue, quickly getting rid of the drying blood that soaked her fur around each cut and s scrape. There were a few deeper wounds, and they were still bleeding, so Eaglesong switched over to them, wincing with every stroke of her tongue.

She really liked Emma, and she wouldn't want to die, and leave her just because of some stupid battle. She had to stay here. The determination helped, and she glanced up, searching for Emma's familiar golden Siamese pelt that had become so important to her.
Old January 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong looked around, fear etched her in gaze. She was honestly quite terrified of twolegs, after all, she had many reasons to fear them. It was twolegs that had taken away her mother. Her mother was gone, and all because of twolegs. She knew that Emma's twolegs were probably different, but it didn't quite matter to her. Twolegs were twolegs. She realized after a moment that she was trembling, and she felt her legs buckle underneath her.

The gray tabby fell onto her side, her fast hone and replaced by pain. She let out a sharp his, trying not to yowl, as that would surely attract the twolegs, and she'd never be able to get away. She lay panting and shaking, and after a few moments the pain faded a bit, but it was a lot for her, and at last, she scrambled to her paws, leaning heavily on the large object Emma had asked her to sit on.

Yet Eaglesong knew that now was not the time to argue, and she leaped on to the object, panting still. She flopped on to her side, exhausted from the walk to get here, dodging twolegs and monsters and leaping fences wasn't ideal for inured cats. She'd been nearly better, but some of her wounds had reopened. Already, the bleeding was slowing down.

Good. she thought tiredly, struggling to stay awake. She glanced over at where Emma was at, her eyes pleading. “Can't you just stay with me and help me clean them...?” Eaglesong asked, already starting to clean one of her injuries with strong strokes of her tongue, quickly getting rid of the drying blood that soaked her fur around each cut and s scrape. There were a few deeper wounds, and they were still bleeding, so Eaglesong switched over to them, wincing with every stroke of her tongue.

She really liked Emma, and she wouldn't want to die, and leave her just because of some stupid battle. She had to stay here. The determination helped, and she glanced up, searching for Emma's familiar golden Siamese pelt that had become so important to her.
Emma stared in horror at the other Molly, "EagleSong!!" she yowled jumping over onto another slippery white counter and onto the the large green thing That was fear.. her heart beated like a drum how did she even get into this state? why would anycat do this?.

The young molly breathed in and out then she began to lick EagleSong as gently as she could to make it less painful for the young molly, Emma didn't really like the taste of blood but she had to stopping for a moment the cat then said "Who..?" .

Emma wrapped her tail around EagleSong "Who hurt you?" she said staring at the she cat for a few moments. Emma then began to lick one of EagleSong's deeper wounds. I need to know who hurt her... i don't know why..but..
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 7th, 2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:14 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma stared in horror at the other Molly, "EagleSong!!" she yowled jumping over onto another slippery white counter and onto the the large green thing That was fear.. her heart beated like a drum how did she even get into this state? why would anycat do this?.

The young molly breathed in and out then she began to lick EagleSong as gently as she could to make it less painful for the young molly, Emma didn't really like the taste of blood but she had to stopping for a moment the cat then said "Who..?" .

Emma wrapped her tail around EagleSong "Who hurt you?" she said staring at the she cat for a few moments. Emma then began to lick one of EagleSong's deeper wounds. I need to know who hurt her... i don't know why..but..
Eaglesong understood the question, but she didn't really know how she was going to answer it, as it was going to be a very difficult and complicated answer. She looked up at Emma, grateful for the molly's help. It surprised her that Emma would be so kind to her, even though she felt like she'd done very little to deserve it. Eaglesong hadn't done anything for Emma, and it made her feel bad that she was asking so much of her.

“Lots of cats.” she replied softly, without going into much detail. Like how it'd been so many of her Clanmates. Cats she'd grown up around and trusted with her life. It was all Singenight's fault for riling up her Clan and turning them against one another. Now, Dapplestar was back, but there were still a few cats who followed the evil leaders out there, and nowadays, you never knew who you could trust. Tensions were high.

“Friends, mostly.” the gray tabby added, flicking her slightly torn reddish ears. She was glad Emma hadn't been out there. Many hadn't lived, and some who did, many wished hadn't. Cats had turned on one another, and on family. It was all wrong. That wasn't how WindClan was supposed to be, yet that's how WindClan ended up.

Eaglesong continued to lap at the wounds, and for the first time, it felt good to have somebody beside her, helping her. The medicine cat wasn't the same. She wasn't close to him, in fact, she hardly knew Surgestorm, but it didn't matter. She preferred to have Emma by her side. Emma was a bit closer to Eaglesong's heart, though Eaglesong feared that Emma didn't feel the same way that she did. She almost loved Emma, and the feeling grew every time she saw the pretty, sweet molly. She let out a faint, rumbling purr, pausing and resting her head on Emma's shoulder for only a free brief seconds, and then continuing.

She wished she'd known her mother, or had siblings, or even a father who didn't want her dead. She she sighed, looking up, trying to meet Emma's pretty blue eyes with her own, pale yellow eye and empty eye socket that made so many flinch or cry out in horror. It didn't matter what she looked like though, did it? It only mattered who she was, and that was still not clear to her yet. She hoped taht she could be like the slightly older kittypet, who appeared to be older only by one moon. Her heart ached with the thought that the two of them couldn't be together, if Emma even loved her.. Or could they? Was there a way? Or was it always going to be hard, nearly impossible?

She hoped not. Eaglesong hoped that Emma loved her, and taht they would find a way to work it out between them, but maybe she was just kidding herself. Maybe she and Emma could never be. The thought saddened her a bit, but she tried not to show it.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong understood the question, but she didn't really know how she was going to answer it, as it was going to be a very difficult and complicated answer. She looked up at Emma, grateful for the molly's help. It surprised her that Emma would be so kind to her, even though she felt like she'd done very little to deserve it. Eaglesong hadn't done anything for Emma, and it made her feel bad that she was asking so much of her.

“Lots of cats.” she replied softly, without going into much detail. Like how it'd been so many of her Clanmates. Cats she'd grown up around and trusted with her life. It was all Singenight's fault for riling up her Clan and turning them against one another. Now, Dapplestar was back, but there were still a few cats who followed the evil leaders out there, and nowadays, you never knew who you could trust. Tensions were high.

“Friends, mostly.” the gray tabby added, flicking her slightly torn reddish ears. She was glad Emma hadn't been out there. Many hadn't lived, and some who did, many wished hadn't. Cats had turned on one another, and on family. It was all wrong. That wasn't how WindClan was supposed to be, yet that's how WindClan ended up.

Eaglesong continued to lap at the wounds, and for the first time, it felt good to have somebody beside her, helping her. The medicine cat wasn't the same. She wasn't close to him, in fact, she hardly knew Surgestorm, but it didn't matter. She preferred to have Emma by her side. Emma was a bit closer to Eaglesong's heart, though Eaglesong feared that Emma didn't feel the same way that she did. She almost loved Emma, and the feeling grew every time she saw the pretty, sweet molly. She let out a faint, rumbling purr, pausing and resting her head on Emma's shoulder for only a free brief seconds, and then continuing.

She wished she'd known her mother, or had siblings, or even a father who didn't want her dead. She she sighed, looking up, trying to meet Emma's pretty blue eyes with her own, pale yellow eye and empty eye socket that made so many flinch or cry out in horror. It didn't matter what she looked like though, did it? It only mattered who she was, and that was still not clear to her yet. She hoped taht she could be like the slightly older kittypet, who appeared to be older only by one moon. Her heart ached with the thought that the two of them couldn't be together, if Emma even loved her.. Or could they? Was there a way? Or was it always going to be hard, nearly impossible?

She hoped not. Eaglesong hoped that Emma loved her, and taht they would find a way to work it out between them, but maybe she was just kidding herself. Maybe she and Emma could never be. The thought saddened her a bit, but she tried not to show it.
"What?! Friends?! WHY. i don't understand why would your friends do that..." she meowed in shock, the molly couldn't understand it she had friends that didn't do that..but then again she never gets to see them... but that wasn't important! EagleSong shouldn't go to a clan back on her own! she doesn't have any friends! she couldn't!

But..could I or her leave our home's?

"EagleSong..you shouldn't go back to a place where you have no friends or anybody..that you know well i mean..i-" Emma couldn't finish her sentence the words stopped she stopped her mind was filled with thoughts but she couldn't think,
How Can I?
I don't know what to do.. i can't let her go by herself but I.......why is this so hard!? just choose Emma! come on!
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 8th, 2017 at 01:20 AM.