Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 06:06 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:03 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:59 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:52 PM

Old November 17th, 2023, 09:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

CloudyStar - They/Them - Biromantic,Asexual - 26 Moons

--

CloudyStar smirked. "Join you? No. I have my own clan to look after." The young general said with a chuckle. "I am Cloudystar, first general of Rainclan." They said and dipped their head respectfully "My apologies for intruding. If I had know this was your territory I never would've done so."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder-in-the-Stars bumbled through the territory of the Woodlandclan. They made no effort into making themselves silent. They had smelled the scent of cat and they were on a journey to find where the scent was strongest. Thunder's plan was to find the clan cats and ask to be friends. Friend were nice and Thunder wanted to make as many as they could. The problem was hinging on that Woodlandclan was a very big clan and the scents were all over the place. What was a badger to do?

One thing that could be done was taking a sit down to eat a bunch of blueberries. Cats didn't like berries which was a real shame but this also probably meant the cats wouldn't care. Mmm, blueberries were their favorite thing in the world. Then something hit the badger, maybe they should have brought a gift! Well a rabbit would probably feed like five cats, maybe. Thought that was all the way back home at the network. A shame really but these blueberries were tasty! @Fritter

Python star
Python’s hostility didn’t ease, her guard remained more than up as she glared at cloudy, although she did appreciate the respect they hadn’t said why they were actually here. And if they didn’t plan on joining and didn’t know there were cats here then they clearly should’ve been on their way unless they wanted something. ‘So what are you here for then-’ Python was cut off as the scent of fox finally caught up with her, she felt herself freeze when she saw a fox slipping out from where she could not see them before.

She soaked in the appearance of the red predator. She gave an unwilling shudder as she fluffed up her fur to seem bigger, watching a fox stroll up to you wasn’t the everyday occurrence after all. When the fox spoke she felt small, no matter how much she brushed the thoughts off they crawled back with bared teeth. ‘Another one. Great.’ Was her short reply, what was next a blueberry loving badger? Pff, when hedgehogs fly.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; November 17th, 2023 at 09:37 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:40 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

[ @Fritter ]

--

CloudyStar - They/Them - Biromantic,Asexual - 26 Moons

--

CloudyStar instantly smelled fox and badger and then she heard some cat screeching about starclan's answers. "What in ShadowFlower's name are you talking about!?" CloudyStar asked him.

"STAR CLAN HAS SPOKEN" he said ignoring everything around him as clouds starting rolling in as he told of his dream "We must join together or our clans will fall apart! Five as one but five as separate calamity will strike if we do it alone" he said as thunder started to roll from the stars
@Fritter
@FeurSturm @TheLostAmongTheStars

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 09:43 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:45 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Python star
Python’s hostility didn’t ease, her guard remained more than up as she glared at cloudy, although she did appreciate the respect they hadn’t said why they were actually here. And if they didn’t plan on joining and didn’t know there were cats here then they clearly should’ve been on their way unless they wanted something. ‘So what are you here for then-’ Python was cut off as the scent of fox finally caught up with her, she felt herself freeze when she saw a fox slipping out from where she could not see them before.

She soaked in the appearance of the red predator. She gave an unwilling shudder as she fluffed up her fur to seem bigger, watching a fox stroll up to you wasn’t the everyday occurrence after all. When the fox spoke she felt small, no matter how much she brushed the thoughts off they crawled back with bared teeth. ‘Another one. Great.’ Was her short reply, what was next a blueberry loving badger? Pff, when hedgehogs fly.
Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder-in-the-Stars suddenly realized something. They had lost focus on their task at hand and while eating blueberries might be a noble mission they had something more important to do. So they got up from where they sat by the bush and started to walk out to find where the cats were. Surprised was the badger once the smell of blueberries left their nose they could smell the strong scent of cats. And a fox? Oh no maybe there was a fight going on. Thunder did not smell blood yet so it was time to rush before that became a reality.

Swiftly the badger ran in with a deep rumbling growl. Making them seem more intimidating than they meant. The badger had to put on the breaks when there was no real fight going on. Well. "Hello smaller animals" Thunder simply said, blueberry stained mouth and all.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:51 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"STAR CLAN HAS SPOKEN" he said ignoring everything around him as clouds starting rolling in as he told of his dream "We must join together or our clans will fall apart! Five as one but five as separate calamity will strike if we do it alone" he said as thunder started to roll from the stars
@Fritter
@FeurSturm @TheLostAmongTheStars
Python Star
Python glanced up at the sky at all of the thunder and clouds suddenly appearing, and couldn’t help but wonder if she was somehow dreaming, this was shortly confirmed as she looked back down and saw a badger running toward them. She was twice as frightened then when she saw the fox and clambered up the nearest tree clinging to the branch claws curled into the wood. When she smelt the reek of blueberries mashed in with the strong scent of badger she thought she was going to faint. When were the hedgehogs going to start flying as well, maybe starclan themselves will form and give everyone their own pair of wings at this star-foresaken rate.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 17th, 2023, 10:00 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Flint spoke to the standing cat, ignoring the one screeching like an idiot. This one at least acted sane. "Good to meet you," she said, "I am the Imperator of FoxClan. If we could possibly-ahem-talk somewhere less chaotic?"she flicked her ears towards the weirdo yelling about StarClan. Pffft. A bunch of pup tales. If she had learned one thing in her life, it was that luck governed everything…not some dead ancestors. She had two lives, and was going to use them raising up FoxClan, not begging some supposed 'spirits' for help.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old November 18th, 2023, 04:41 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Flint spoke to the standing cat, ignoring the one screeching like an idiot. This one at least acted sane. "Good to meet you," she said, "I am the Imperator of FoxClan. If we could possibly-ahem-talk somewhere less chaotic?"she flicked her ears towards the weirdo yelling about StarClan. Pffft. A bunch of pup tales. If she had learned one thing in her life, it was that luck governed everything…not some dead ancestors. She had two lives, and was going to use them raising up FoxClan, not begging some supposed 'spirits' for help.
Python Star
Still up in the tree’s, upon seeing the badger wasn’t here to slaughter them as she’d assumed, Python leapt down from her perch back to the ground flattening her fur as she tried to grasp the situation, an obscure day indeed. Rolling her shoulders she cleared her throat before addressing those around her. ‘For all of your information, this is woodland clan territory your all trespassing in. So once all of this chit chat is done i want you gone.’ letting that sink in, python sat down fixing her posture. ‘Usually i’d say talking somewhere else would be preferred but i don’t trust half of the cats and that one badger here. So you can speak your message here instead.’ Python really would have killed to have some privacy but, unfortunately, every stardamned cat and creature in the forest had other plans.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old November 18th, 2023, 04:48 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder flicked his ear. He wasn't sure what made him seem so untrustworthy but oh well relationships all had to start from somewhere. "I am unaware where all the clanned cats call their home but learning where one calls home is good to know. You see I come here seeking peace. I want to make peace with all the clanned cats there are as the network- uh.. Clan of the badgers would enjoy a peaceful existence. We are pacifists. We have no intentions on harm or killing. So the question lays, will you accept relations with the Badgerclan and hopefully peaceful ones at that?" Thunder said calmly and slowly

@Fritter @FeurSturm+
Old November 18th, 2023, 05:00 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star
Still up in the tree’s, upon seeing the badger wasn’t here to slaughter them as she’d assumed, Python leapt down from her perch back to the ground flattening her fur as she tried to grasp the situation, an obscure day indeed. Rolling her shoulders she cleared her throat before addressing those around her. ‘For all of your information, this is woodland clan territory your all trespassing in. So once all of this chit chat is done i want you gone.’ letting that sink in, python sat down fixing her posture. ‘Usually i’d say talking somewhere else would be preferred but i don’t trust half of the cats and that one badger here. So you can speak your message here instead.’ Python really would have killed to have some privacy but, unfortunately, every stardamned cat and creature in the forest had other plans.
Flint nodded. "Of course," she said. "I would like to discuss an alliance. I was hoping to do this in a better location, but that cat-" here she flicked her brush at the one who had been freaking out about visions or such nonsense- "Interrupted my plans. Oh, and don't act suprised that I found your land. FoxClan Milites are the best of the best." She rolled her shoulders casually.
(Although whether FoxClan Milites are the best or not remains to be seen. However, showing weakness is a bad idea.)
@_Eclipse_ @TheLostAmongTheStars
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old November 29th, 2023, 04:50 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Flint nodded. "Of course," she said. "I would like to discuss an alliance. I was hoping to do this in a better location, but that cat-" here she flicked her brush at the one who had been freaking out about visions or such nonsense- "Interrupted my plans. Oh, and don't act suprised that I found your land. FoxClan Milites are the best of the best." She rolled her shoulders casually.
(Although whether FoxClan Milites are the best or not remains to be seen. However, showing weakness is a bad idea.)
@_Eclipse_ @TheLostAmongTheStars

as the thunder kept rolling he spoke even louder to get the all of the creatures attention "This is for the sake of our clans! if we don't listen now all our clans will fall apart, please listen to what Starclan has to say!"

@Fritter
@lem~

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 29th, 2023 at 04:57 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 05:16 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Python Star
An unwillingness to hear the two huge creatures ramble on, especially the badger who seemed more talkative about peace and friendship and frolicking in a field rolling around in the grass and singing then anything else. It seemed more then just peculiar that two usually bloodthirsty creatures had just tumbled up to her and began running there mouth. It was as if they’d all continually forgotten again and again despite being reminded this wasn’t there place to prance about singing. And certainly not there place to offer alliances. Nonetheless Python wanted them out and gone if she could manage such, and therefore nodding along seemed the best option. Hence that is what she did, nodded along with a bored expression, and then to acknowledge what’s been said to her. ‘Although it concerns me that you think bragging about your clans skill in disrespecting territory will bring you respect from me I will confess nonetheless that I see this offer as the best option. Woodland Clan accepts your offer for an alliance.’ Although it pained Python to do such to someone who wasn’t a cat or considered a leader in her eyes she dipped her head to flint. Now the badger, that bumbling big beast who was just dragging on about peace. ‘If your pacifists I assume you won’t be any threat to me either way? So that makes a being on good terms unnecessary. If you do not get in my way and do not tumble into my territory again I will acknowledge you, although I’d never call it an alliance if I couldn’t rely on you for war.’ Once Python had finished that she assumed it was finally all done, they could all return back to there clans and never bother her or her clan again.

Until Aura Star had decided to spout nonsense and omens, Python had to admit the clouds were heavily concerning seeing as her dens consisted of holes that were prone to flooding, stars she couldn’t image having half her clan drowned because they couldn’t swim. She’d have to do something about that to ease her worries sometime. ‘You’ve made that quite clear Aura Star, you have my attention.

@_Eclipse_ @Supersabre @TheLostAmongTheStars @lem~

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; November 29th, 2023 at 05:16 PM.