Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:29 PM
Heads Up! Roleplay Notice!
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:20 PM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:13 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2023, 01:06 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Scalepaw perked at lightningpaw came over the new apprentice then turning his head to see the mouse and moss with water he smiled"t-t-thank y-you" he said as he began to drink and eat" I haven't seen you around camp before are you new?" the tom asked his memory blurry
@Guardian Fox

Littlepaw Shivered as she laid their sick! SICK! could it get worse!. The molly flicked her tail in annoyance, then looking up to see lightningpaw she perked. Her eyes gazing at the she-cat with surpise and happiness a friend in the den, The molly nodded at lightningpaws question"h-hi l-lightningpaw" she said with a smile. just seeing her friend would cheer her up
@Alchemist Kitsune [ no worries littlepaw needed to see someone she was familier with]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Lightningpaw

Orange eyes instantly lighting up despite the obvious discomfort Littlepaw was currently in, the lithe calico sighed, relief washing over her instantly. Good. There was some light in her eyes still. They didn't carry the defeated, dull look the silver warrior had when Lightningpaw had encountered her, the eyes of someone who had one toe dipped in death's eternal embrace. Regardless of how much of a shine her eyes took, there was one blatantly clear ailment in sight. Cold. Littlepaw was shivering, even with Scalepaw and Sleepypaw wrapped up around her providing warmth. This was... concerning to say the least.

Shadykit soon came back with some nourishment for the two sick apprentices, a fact that did not escape Scalepaw as he quickly dug in, tearing into the mouse with appetite intact. Littlepaw, on the other paw, did not seem to be as enthusiastic at the idea of eating anything at all. One large ear twitching with worry, Lightningpaw turned almond shaped eyes from the mouse's remains to her friend, noticing how the brown furred molly hadn't even so much as blinked in the direction of the presented food. Stepping forward, Lightningpaw nuzzled her friend's head, trying to provide some gentle encouragement, the situation being too similar to Featherfoot's for her taste.

"Have you eaten anything? Has Cowtuft said anything? Are you feeling anything other than the shivers? You should eat something... Or drink something. Shadykit brought some water, do you want some? Just... whatever you want, you mention it, boss, and it's yours," the oriental mix mewed, a half smile crossing her maw at her last words, knowing full well she was going into one of her usual rambles.

Making a conscious effort to not overly bother her friend, she decided to refrain from asking too much more from her. It didn't matter, in the end. Lightningpaw knew she had training to get to but... surely Leechscar wouldn't mind her hanging around just a bit longer to help. She wasn't going to do it. She wasn't going to walk away again while there were so many in distress. The young calico knew there wasn't much if anything she could do - Featherfoot had been clear on that before, that sometimes there just wasn't anything that could be done - but... to the dark forest with that. She refused to accept it. After all, how could she know there was nothing to do if she didn't even try?

-

@~*Hope*~ - Littlepaw / Scalepaw | @Guardian Fox - Sleepypaw / Shadykit

Shadykit perched a few tail lengthes away as he watched Sleepypaw back way from the group... Shadykit guessed the older kitten was uncomportible with having to be around. Shadykit knew from experiance that Sleepypaw wasn't a fan of feeling like he was intrudding on anything... but what was intruding about the chatter? Shadykit tilted his head in confusion as he watched the remaining 3 apprentices from his perch "i can get anything you want. food, water, bugs, feathers, mossballs, anything in camp anyway"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 14th, 2023, 01:07 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

{ • open • }

The small cream kit felt like crying. He was so sick, and he wanted his daddy. Daddy made everything feel so much better! But.. he was sick too. Now really did wanna cry. Which he did. The little kit, barely two and a half moons old, started to cry, sniffling and curling up on himself. His whole body hurt. Everything hurt. He wished he had Mama Twi here too. She was big and strong and powerful. She'd fight the yuckies away..

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 14th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw flicked his ear as he looked around ondering where cowtuft was"where's cowtuft?" the tom asked

@Guardian Fox

Littlepaw sneezed as she kept shivering more and more even with the warmth ofher friends she could not stop shivering. The molly listened to lightningpaws question,"i-i'm c-could a-and i-i can't t-talp well" she meowed stuttering and saying one word wrong, The molly refused to eat or drink and definably refused to answer the food and water question, the molly shook her head at the cowtuft question finding that cowtuft didn't come and attend them other than sleepypaw and shadykit

[ sorry for short reply]

@Alchemist Kitsune

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 15th, 2023, 01:27 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

[ DISCLAIMER : please forgive how bare bone this is. i simply wanted to begin assigning helpers to cats to ensure they receive treatment, and to do so, they must know specific herbs that cowtuft believes will help. i will be begin replying to the cats that will be treated by cowtuft tomorrow. currently, cowtuft is assigning cats tasks based of rank. warriors will handle the most patient contact & severe cases, apprentices will be helping with light cases & herb gathering (with warrior supervision), while kits will be charged with delivering wet moss + food to the ENTRANCE, they should not interact with any of the patients - and they will also be in charge of creating things to cheer up the patients! morale boost! just.. cowtuft will deliver them. ]

Cowtuft stood near the right back of the camp. His den was filled with patients that had a sickness he couldn't fathom. It was nothing like he had seen before, and no one seemed to know either. He felt, utterly helpless because the number of cats only grew, and they only worsen. There was only so much the medicine cat could do. And with volunteers, Cowtuft needed to prepare them. The tom had attempted to gather all the warriors along with apprentices who had expressed interest, leading them to this particular spot where borage, juniper berries, celandine, and catmint laid.

"This - is borage, distinguished by its small blue... star-shaped petals.. along with its hairy leaves... They should be chewed and eaten... to soothe bad bellies and... fevers .. please give these to the patients who.. are having struggles with those following symptoms... Primarily for fevers.."

He would allow the gathered cats to observe before he pushed juniper berries forward. "These are.. juniper berries.. very blue and grow.. in Juniper's Rest.. This will.. help for upset stomachs... also... good for cats.. who are not able to keep things down or.. have a lack of appetite... "

He pushed both of those herbs to the side and put the celandine and catmint flowers in front. "The.. yellow flowers will help.. with those experiencing eye infections.. and catmint, the sweet-smelling plant that is tall and leafy.. will hopefully ease the most.. severe cases as... it helps with symptoms of greencough.. but.. must be used in moderation as in this weather.. it is very hard to come by.." Stars, Cowtuft hoped the catmint would help. He .. really didn't know. "For the chills.. which appears to be a very strong symptom apart of this sickness.. please use moss in an attempt to warm them up, but do not.. get too close,,, please.."

His mouth felt dry, avoiding eye contact with those around him. He.. he couldn't use signs, not in a time of crisis when the knowledge of signs was so very spread out.. "I would like for ... a herb patrol to go out.. and search for these herbs .. I need volunteers.. at least one warrior.. but, I would prefer if apprentices dealt with this under supervision... "

"But before that.. there are many cats.. that require help.. so.."

"Badgerfoot.. please attend to Dizzypaw. "

"Berryfrost .. please attend to Rootclaw. "

"Birchwhisker ..please attend to Specklekit. "

"Aspenflame .. please attend to Cinderspirit. "

(ohh, stars, he really wished there were more warriors than apprentices - he felt so bad having the younger ones come in and help. )

"Sleepypaw.. please help Littlepaw and Scalepaw. Briarpaw.. please help Cowkit.. Moorpaw.. please help Snowybreeze.. Lightningpaw.. please help Mothkit.. "

"I will handle.. the rest.. uhm, if anyone begins to display extreme symptoms, report it to me .. immediately.. if you begin to display symptoms, again, please report to me, " Cowtuft took a shaky breath, "And I mean this. Hiding your symptoms will not help. If you are infected.. and you do not make it known, you will only worsen this. "

"..Any q,,questions,,?"

The number of kits that wanted to help Cowtuft made him want to cry, in a positive way, but also in a horribly sad way because they were witnessing this and he couldn't do much to shield them. He couldn't deny their requests, no, and maybe - this would be a way to distract them. So, sitting in the middle of the Kit Corals with whatever kits that wanted to attend, Cowtuft begun to explain.

'Hello.. little ones..!! I am here to ask of you.. a very important task.. I need you to deliver.. wet moss and .. prey for the patients.. at the entrance daily... to ensure they are staying well-fed..! And... this is the most important part.. create a few things that you can gift to them.. to cheer them up, because gosh, being cramped up in there with me..? Welll, it isn't much of a fieeldd day...!" Cowtuft chuckled, though it seemed a bit forced. "With everyone all sick.. it's on you guys to keep the camp .. runnin', okay? So if you see anyone snifflin', keep your distance and report... them to me.. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 15th, 2023, 05:39 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
➛ hawkkit ;
; they/them | three moons.
--it had gotten worse. it had gotten so, so much worse. they felt so yuck. so gross. a headache pounded through their skull, intense shivers gripping at their body as they managed to crawl into the medicine den. they weren't the only one here, whether that was good… or bad. their mouth hung slightly open, quite clearly dry. their tongue, cracked and almost bloody, seemed almost glued to the bottom of their mouth. hawkkit only just managed to speak past the tremors; “w-w-where's… c-cowt-t-tuft…?” they mustered, before collapsing into a mossy nest. they were just… exhausted, really. their body, drained and tired, could barely handle having to fight off such an awful illness.
[ open ]
– #28/10
Hawksprint

Hawksprint walked thorugh the camp. He hadn't yet felt any signs of sickness, but he had seen how ill some cats really were. As he passed the Medicine Den, he stopped to check how they seemed to be doing. He recognized one of them, a small ball of brown fur, curled up with another black-and-white kit in a corner of the den. He quickly realized it was Hawkkit. "Hawkkit! Are you okay?" He asked, worry flooding his voice as he entered the den and sat down in front of the two kits. The poor kit seemed to be shivering violently. He looked around him but couldn't see Cowtuft anywhere, but then again there were many sick cats in need of treatment.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old March 15th, 2023, 06:33 AM
&amp;quot;E&amp;quot;

Status: Fictionkin...oh boy...I thought therianthropy was enough..
Bump Policy: 3-5 hours
My Mood: Cold

Blossomkit's eyes were wide open when they heard about the snow fever, sure, she didn't understand a lot of big words yet, but they knew what that mean't.
Old March 15th, 2023, 08:05 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Crowflutter

Crowfluttter stumbled toward the medicine cat den, truly they didn't want to add more stress to their nephews life but with whatever they are feeling they knew it was time to just admit they weren't feeling bad. Crowflutter had put most of it toward it being leafbare, but when the naeusa was starting they didn't want to risk it anymore.

So they stumbled/waddled into the den, voice shaky as they called out for their nephew, "Cowtuft dear, is there anywhere in particular you would like us warrior to be?"

@x ghostie

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 15th, 2023, 02:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw listened aptly as Cowtuft showed them all which herbs were used for what purpose.
Borage. Fevers.
Juniper berries. Lack of appetite and bellyaches.
Celandine, eye problems. (Her ears twitched at the mention of eye sores. That sounded painful....)
Catmint. Only the worst cases of coughing and congestion, hard to come by.

[ @x ghostie ]
She listened as Cowtuft listed off what everyone was to do, who to see to.
Moorpaw nodded dutifully.
"Yes, sir!"
She originally turned to immediately go and help her assigned patient, but paused.
She looked back at the friendly giant and approached him. He was obviously distressed and she hated it. He was so kind, so lovely. He didn't deserve this kind of stress.
Hoping her action wasn't something he'd hate, she gently pressed her nose to his shoulder and softly breathed in, suddenly taken aback by the pleasant herbal scent, before stepping back to look at him.
"It'll be okay, Cowtuft. We're.... all more than happy to help you. You do.... so much for us. Let us.... return the favour, okay? I know you worry, but we are a Clan. We are all stronger togeth...er."
She stopped herself from rambling, turning her head to look for Snowybreeze. Okay.
She could do this.
Looking back briefly to the Medicine Cat, she dipped her head.
"Don't push yourself, please.... everyone is here for you."
With that, she disappeared to find her patient.

[ @AlchemistKitsune ]
Moorpaw carefully made her way to Snowybreeze, skirting around the other patients after she'd grabbed some moss. The aching chills were the tell tale sign, so she assumed it could only be a good idea to already have some at the ready when she met her patient.
She stopped just before she found herself in front of him, depositing her moss bundle to her side,, and taking a few breaths to compose herself, run what she planned to say so she wouldn't feel inclined to pause like she always did.
Once she knew what she wanted to say, she stepped closer, a friendly look on her face, or at least as best as she could manage.
"Hello, Snowybreeze. I'm Moorpaw, Cowtuft has assigned me to take care of you."
Hah, it sounded so pitiful, but she really couldn't think of anything more straight to the point that didn't sound mean.
"Could you tell me what symptoms you're experiencing?"
She didn't see any sores on his eyes, no wheezing as he breathed, but she kept a close eye for any coughs. Unfortunately, there was no visual sign for a stomach ache, so she couldn't decide on that one. It was why she was asking.
He definitely had the shivers, and she was glad she'd already thought to grab the moss.
"I see you have chills. I'm going to pack the moss around you to help retain your body heat. Please tell me about any other symptoms, and if the moss is starting to help. Alright?"
She waited for the warrior to give an okay before she would put the moss around him. And she'd be very careful about it, to avoid accidentally poking him and making him feel worse or even just annoyed with her.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 16th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Lightningpaw

Ears drooping as her friend spoke in a miserable voice, Lightningpaw's tail lashed, unsure if she could do anything to help. It seemed Cowtuft hadn't been able to check up on her personally yet, but with all of the cats that seemed to be milling around here, sick to varying degrees with the same illness, there was every possibility the gentle giant was simply stretched too thin. She'd always thought it must get just a little boring. Stuck inside that herb scented den all day. Counting flowers and sticking mostly to yourself in case someone needs you. They have to know where to find you, after all. But... seeing this now. This mess of cats all sick and in misery. Those quiet days suddenly seemed like the thing to strive for now.

Brow furrowing resolutely, Lightningpaw turned her gaze towards the area where Cowtuft kept his herbs. The lithe calico was fairly familiar with the den by this point, frequenting it if only to bother her floppy eared friend. With all the cats riddled with disease out here, that must be were Cowtuft currently was, right? Surely the tom wouldn't mind if she approached and offered some help. Even she could take specified herbs to different cats if it would provide some respite for both him and his patients. She just hoped Littlepaw wouldn't think she was trying to avoid her now. Especially as she fully planned on asking the patched tom if there was anything she could give Littlepaw for her unrelenting shivers.

Before she could even turn to Littlepaw for an explanation, she noticed Cowtuft's massive form gathering apprentices and warriors forth. Those who were not sick. That were here to help. Ears perking up, Lightningpaw nodded, seeing her chance to help her friends, both healer and patient alike. Sparing a quick glance towards the older apprentice, Lightningpaw motioned with her head towards Cowtuft, letting her know where she would be before bounding off, for once not wanting to waste too much time with words. The more she spoke before Cowtuft could tell them what they could do, the worse her friend could get. The worse everyone could get. That would not do. No one would die sick and alone like Featherfoot had. That could not happen again.

Reaching the gathered warriors and apprentices who were still in good health, Lightningpaw quickly turned her almond shaped eyes towards the medicine cat, tail twitching with some level of urgency. It was clear that Cowtuft felt this as well. This lack of time. For his words were not like usual. There was no malice, no anger, and no resentment. But unlike the softer, gentler words she was so used to hearing from him, there was a sterner tone to his voice, barely perceptible perhaps to all, but ever present to her. It reminded her of that day. The one with Kitefly. He'd taken charge of the situation that day as well, and her heart ached as she remembered how crestfallen he'd been there. How crestfallen he'd be if more were lost here. That would not happen though... would it? They would not lose any cats. Cowtuft was on it! And with these many helpers, the clan would get back on its feet in no time!

Borage... chewed and eaten. Good for fevers. Bellyaches as well. Juniper berries. Also good for upset stomachs... wait. Two herbs with similar effects? That can happen? What happens if you use both? Do they just make a super strong stomach medicine? Yes, go ahead Lightningpaw. Focus on that. Right. Yellow flowers. No name. Ask for it later. Good for eye infections. Catmint. Greencough medicine. Helps relieve greencough symptoms. Note to self, ask what the symptoms of greencough are in proper detail later.

With a focused look on her face, the oriental mix bore a stern, no nonsense expression upon her face, at odds with the usual smirk that seemed to play at her lips. There was no time for jokes today. No time for her confident mask. She made a mental note of each herb mentioned by the medicine cat, adding them to the list of herbs she already knew from her basic course before. She always appreciated lessons, regardless of the subject, but if she was to be honest, she never really understood why the herb class was deemed necessary for all kits. Not every kit would be interested in funny, aromatic plants. And that was okay. Now that she was here, surrounded by all of these cats, however, being explained how to use these herbs to treat the sick, she suddenly understood why. This was important information. The more cats had these knowledges, the stronger and quicker to respond to situations like these they would be as a clan.

A nod escaped the wiry framed apprentice as Cowtuft continued, indicating he would be needing a herbal patrol to go gather more of the medicine required for these cats. She would of course volunteer. Anything she could do, she would. This was her penance. Her salvation. Her moment to do what she had not done before. To help others the way she had not helped Featherfoot. She was sure her silver tabby friend would be happy and approve of her actions now. Another nod. She had been assigned a patient. Little Mothkit was sick. She tried to catch Sleepypaw's eye after she heard he was to care for Littlepaw, a pleading look on her gaze that he would take care of her no matter what. She knew he would, of course. But concern for her friend dictated logic and reason were in short supply for such things right now. For this moment, however... Mothkit was her patient. Off to work.

Lightningpaw's heart had almost skipped a beat at the name. Her first instinct had been to assume it was Mothpaw who'd she'd been assigned to. That nice apprentice whom she'd spoken to a little before she had earned her apprentice name. Relief almost washed over her at the realization that it was not him, but the fact that a kit was the one suffering did little to soothe her nerves. Right. She had a job to do. First... some moss. They were all shivering. Best be proactive and bring something to keep her former denmate warm. She could deal with the rest after she spoke to him.

Rushing over towards the moss, Lightningpaw paused, looking over her shoulder at Cowtuft. There was a shakiness to his last words. A tension hanging over him that she could not bear. There were other cats gathering moss. She would have to wait her turn. Deciding it best to use her waiting time encouraging her friend, she stood besides the patched tom, her white dipped paw placed gently upon his foreleg as she tried to gain his attention. Blue eyes on his mismatched hues, Lightningpaw offered an attempt at an encouraging smile, the tug at her lips not quite reaching her eyes, but earnest trust displayed all the same.

"If you need more cats for the herb patrol, let me know. I'll pull Leechscar in on it with me if I have to. I need to take him out for some fresh air every day, anyways. Gets grumpier than usual otherwise," she mewed in a light effort at some humor despite the clear worry in her eyes. Jaw setting in a more resolute stare, however, she soon nodded before attempting to bump her head against Cowtuft's flank, offering some affection before she left to give Mothkit his moss. "You've got this, boss. I've got your back. We all do."

Noticing the cats were no longer crowding the moss, she stepped forward and grabbed some for herself before heading out, looking for the familiar white pelt of the young kit she'd been assigned. It wasn't long before she found the tom, shivering and miserable looking like the rest of the sick. Once more, her heart broke at the sight, wishing she could just will the cold away. Alas, she was powerless here. Stars... was this how Cowtuft currently felt? With all these sick cats looming about in his den? No. She was here to work. To focus on her charge. Placing the moss next to Mothkit, she tried another encouraging smile, an ear twitching with mild nerves as she began her work with the moss around the kit, trying her best to give him some reprieve from the never ending chill.

"Hang in there, boss. I got some nice, warm moss for you. You'll be feeling better in no time. You'll see. Hey... you eat something already? Drink a little water? Anything you want, I'm here for you, 'kay?" Lightningpaw mewed in a softer tone than she normally frequented, the lonely look upon the kit's eye bringing out the kinder traits she'd learned from Gingerheart from a young age. Perhaps she couldn't make him instantly warm, but she could provide some companionship and friendship. Maybe that would be enough while he got better from this... this plague.

-

@x ghostie - Cowtuft | @~*Hope*~ - Littlepaw | @Guardian Fox - Sleepypaw | @bells_n_whistles - Mothkit
| Sorry for the longer response. Needed to have a few reactions before she went off to Moth. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 16th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

SLeepypaw Fluffed out His Fur as The Normal Lazy apprentice finally perked up into a fully awake mode as he listened to Cowtufts Words. He Nodded his Head, He Could Take Care of Scalepaw and Littlepaw!

Herbs... Borage, Junpier berries, catmint, and a few others. he could comit those to memory.

Turning his head he nodded at Lightningpaw before turning to the two apprentices "what symptoms have you been having guys? it'll be best to find them all out now so you can have medicine to help you fight it off. Flat out let me know if theres anything you need right away. now shall we make you comfier as you tell me about what your experiancing?" he meowed as he started to gather up moss and feathers to fluff up the apprentices nests.

Turning his head at Cowtufts last words, about a herb patrol he whipped his head around, and while he continued fluffing up the nests to make them more comfy and warm, he faced the medicine cat "i'd like to Volenteer to do Herb Patrols as Well. the more the Paws on hand in gathering the more herbs we can gather! who knows how many will fall ill to this sickness!!!"

then Noting Kit, Basilkit he believe'd, it seems cowtuft hadn't named anyone to care for them... But the Medicine cat had quickly claimed to care for the rest, which would include the kit, but still, the poor thing was upset and shouldn't be left alone, "Basilkit, Hush now sweetheart, eveerythings gonna be okay. why don't you come join us over here? theres an empty nest that i can fluff up for you." He paddled over to the Kit softly and silently, gently nudging the kit, that was curled up into themselves "you can rest with us till cowtuft can see to you. Perhaps we could even start up some story telling to get our minds off this dreadful sickness? Hush now darling its going to be okay..." he meowed soothingly, trying to smooth the crying kit.

@x ghostie @effervescent. @Alchemist Kitsune @~*Hope*~

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Closed Thread