Last post by Dark
Today 03:20 AM

Old December 12th, 2020, 12:03 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Kipo Oak @Mumble
(just wanted to do a quick response)

Owlfeather's ears perked up as Fallkit entered the den.
"You're just in time, darling. I was just about to tell Mushroomkit a story." She patted the nest in front of her, as an offer for the kit to join them and get all warm and cozy.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2020, 12:06 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

"Yway! What stowy?" Fallkit mewed mewed "I wamma hwear." she bounced up and down "Stowy! Stowy!" @punkscape

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:53 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Owlfeather was awoken from her slumber by a tiny pelt tumbling right into hers. She let out a mrrow of curiosity and looked down to spot Mushroomkit snuggling up against her. She gave him a warm smile and an affectionate lick on the head before fluffing up her nest a little to keep him warm.
"When you're small, it's a bit harder to stay warm," she told him. "I've been through many leaf-bares, my child, it's something you get used to in time. But for now you've got the queens and me to keep you warm."

"While you're here, would you like a story, dear?" She figured that's likely what he came in here for, well, that and to escape the cold. But a warm and cozy story sounded like a nice idea to her.

@Mumble
A loud purr bubbled from mushroomkits throat as he snuggled into Owlfeathers fur, his body curled up in the bend of hers. Warming up by the second, he slowly stopped shivering and laid his head on her paw, gazing up at the elder. This was great! He was all warm and cozy now! He knew he could depend on her to warm him up! But his content smile morphed into a pout, his cheeks puffing out. What? That wasn't fair! He deserved to not get cold too! "Heyyy!" he whined, "Its not my fault i'm a kit! Im plenty old enough to not get cold, just like you Gran!" He huffed, tail thumping against the ground.

Though, his pout quickly changed into a curious look as the elder suggested telling a story. Wow! This was great! He got warm and he got a story? Gran always had the best stories! Talk about a win-win! "A story? I wanna hear a story! Ooh! Ooh! Tell me the one about Riverclan! Y'know, the one you always tell me!" he urged, looking up at her with pleading eyes. For some reason, that one had always been his favorite, and he almost always asked for it whenever he visited. It never seemed to get old, no matter how many times he heard it. Though, he wasn't against a different story! All of Grans stories were super awesome!

The tom-kits ears perked as he heard pawsteps enter the den, and he turned his head around to see another kit padding over. His head ducked so it was was partly covered from view, and he quickly glanced away from the other kit. Embarrassment prickled at his pelt, and he felt his cheeks flush. "Grannnn!" he mewed, his voice lowered into a whisper, "I wanna just be with you!" he looked up at the elder once again, his eyes wide as he stared up at her.

@Christmassy Kipo

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:06 AM
I'm not hated.

"Whats tat owne?" Fallkit mewed quietly "I wamma hwear it." by this point, she had already been laying down in there, she wanted to hear a story. Who could blame her?
@punkscape

marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]

No.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 14th, 2020 at 07:28 AM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

"ooh can I listen?" mintkit had wanted to come into the elders den for a story she slipped again they should have named me slipkit she though as she got to her feet and sat down looking up eagerly
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:50 AM
I'm not hated.

"Ooo Hewo. My nwame is FwallKwit, whats your nwame?" she mewed
@jayfeather21

marshall snuck around

No.
Old December 20th, 2020, 05:53 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Wink Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
A loud purr bubbled from mushroomkits throat as he snuggled into Owlfeathers fur, his body curled up in the bend of hers. Warming up by the second, he slowly stopped shivering and laid his head on her paw, gazing up at the elder. This was great! He was all warm and cozy now! He knew he could depend on her to warm him up! But his content smile morphed into a pout, his cheeks puffing out. What? That wasn't fair! He deserved to not get cold too! "Heyyy!" he whined, "Its not my fault i'm a kit! Im plenty old enough to not get cold, just like you Gran!" He huffed, tail thumping against the ground.

Though, his pout quickly changed into a curious look as the elder suggested telling a story. Wow! This was great! He got warm and he got a story? Gran always had the best stories! Talk about a win-win! "A story? I wanna hear a story! Ooh! Ooh! Tell me the one about Riverclan! Y'know, the one you always tell me!" he urged, looking up at her with pleading eyes. For some reason, that one had always been his favorite, and he almost always asked for it whenever he visited. It never seemed to get old, no matter how many times he heard it. Though, he wasn't against a different story! All of Grans stories were super awesome!

The tom-kits ears perked as he heard pawsteps enter the den, and he turned his head around to see another kit padding over. His head ducked so it was was partly covered from view, and he quickly glanced away from the other kit. Embarrassment prickled at his pelt, and he felt his cheeks flush. "Grannnn!" he mewed, his voice lowered into a whisper, "I wanna just be with you!" he looked up at the elder once again, his eyes wide as he stared up at her.

@Christmassy Kipo
@Christmassy Kipo @jayfeather21

Owlfeather looked down at Mushroomkit and gave him a gentle smile.
"Now, now," she spoke, "It wouldn't be polite to leave anybody out, would it? Other kits like to hear stories, too. Part of being a warrior is working together with others, you know." Owlfeather wouldn't say it as not to pick favorites, but she did have a soft spot for Mushroomkit, as she'd essentially adopted him as a grand-kit.

"You want to hear the one about RiverClan? Alright, then." She nodded, looking then to the other kits who had gathered around. She made sure everybody had a comfortable spot before beginning the story.

"After Windystar died, ShadowClan was left without a leader or a deputy for over a moon. But before his death, Windystar had unfinished business with RiverClan, which left us to feel their wrath. One day, Lionstorm, who was the RiverClan deputy at the time, lead a patrol marching right into the heart of our camp, threatening to destroy us if they couldn't speak to Windystar. Myself as well as a few other senior warriors stood up to them. There was Whiteshadow, and I remember this brave young apprentice Cardinalpaw as well. We had to tell Lionstorm what had happened, after keeping it secret for a considerable amount of time. This was a difficult time for ShadowClan, as we were already dealing with a band of aggressive rogues at the time as well.

Eventually, StarClan chose us a new leader, Icestar. But soon after she was chosen as leader, RiverClan launched a raid on us. Because we had been so weakened by the rogues and previous events, we lost pretty handily to them. But with Icestar's leadership, ShadowClan trained hard and strong, and when RiverClan attacked a second time, we were ready for them. ShadowClan warriors and apprentices alike fought bravely, and we drove them out of our territory. That showed them that we weren't a force to be trifled with!"
Owlfeather swiped a claw at some moss nearby for dramatic effect as she spoke of the battle with RiverClan. Oh, how she longed for her warrior days, back when she was nimble and strong.

"And I know you will fight just as bravely when your time comes to defend your Clan." She looked to each of the kits, but her gaze lingered on Mushroomkit and she gave him a pat on the head.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 21st, 2020, 01:26 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Kipo View Post
"Ooo Hewo. My nwame is FwallKwit, whats your nwame?" she mewed
@jayfeather21
"I'm jaykit nice to meet you"
Old December 26th, 2020, 01:16 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

"Owlfeather?" Brokenkit asked quietly, his bent ear pricked to hear and looking sleepy. "Did I miss the story again...?"
Old January 19th, 2021, 02:59 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

~ Duskfern ~ @Spoopy Eclipse ~

(Sorry for my short reply-)

She walked into the elders den, a clump of moss in her mouth. Making a nest for Crowfur. Goody. She gave a muffled “hello” to the melanistic elder. At first she decided to do a small nod, but then realized Crowfur was blind.

~ Crowfur ~

Hearing a noise, Crowfur’s head swung around. She sensed a cat, and the voice sounded like a she-cat’s.
”Hello..?” she made a gesture to ask for the unknown she-cat’s name.

”It’s Duskfern.” she gave a small laugh.
This wouldn’t be too bad. Crowfur wasn’t a cranky elder like others usually were. Not always, anyways. She at least had a sense of humor.
“We’re here to make nests.” Duskfern explained to her.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)