Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:16 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:11 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:08 PM
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 03:57 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:54 PM

Old October 24th, 2022, 12:33 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Night Watcher

His nose catched a familiar scent, too familiar for him, Wind Clan, screamed his brain, and the rage and the fury started to take him, he turned the head to see the cat and the surprise passed briefly over his face, he recognized the actual deputy of the Wind Clan, Fallownose, his bloodthirst howled his thirst and his revenge whispered dark words to his soul, he resisted the urge to jump on the cat and to shread him to pieces, he barely contained himself and his shoulder twitched with suppressed fury, he decided to move to the other side of the camp where he could let his fury out without wounds to others, he got up and noticed Scorpion who was sitting near him, he moved slowly to try to not catch any attention, once back there, he letted his fury out on an old tree stump, leaving deep gashes in the wood, he finally calmed himself and sat there, tired....

[open]
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh icky icky icky, such stoney grounds that Sweets... Did not like. Her lip curled in disdain as she tested the rocky grounds of the cliffside, promptly turning her back to it as her expression turned to that of careful neutrality. Sharp eyes scanned the otherwise... Doable surrounding area, pacing back to the much more comfortable grassy lands - if a bit annoying for their length. But it would have to do, just one of the many sacrifices she would have to make for this little game she'd like to play. Deftly sitting down, not uttering a word, the feline began to clean their paws.

Until, of course, word caught their ear. Pausing mid clean, a grin forming upon their maw. Sweets sweetly looked over her shoulder, paw returning to the ground, and watched as the little few idly discussed names. Sentries, what a peculiar word. She liked it. Gracefully rising to their paws, the lanky feline approached with her head held high and a sweet look on their face.
"But doesn't menders sound so much more... Interesting, hm?"
She quirked a brow and a shoulder in direction of this- well, actually the name escaped her, but for simplicity- Fablespinner [ @Katulaura ].

Not offering the entitled feline much longer of a glance, her eyes slipped from some black tomcat [ @Gunnar ]-
"We're not raccoons, are we?"
-To another feline speaking his mind [ @dino. ]. From a grin to a smile, Sweets was amused by all the silly suggestions, namely for spies. But even more so by the one who judged these names pointless - my, my. Approaching with and elegant step, circling around the eel to come stand beside him, briefly eyeing the feline.
"Darling, have you no sense of fun? Those names would be so very plain."
Seating herself, she spoke whilst carefully inspecting a paw, eyes only lifting upon a new arrival making their presence known. Intrigued, they dropped their paw and watched, only taking a brief moment to slide away from the eel. but, my, was that a fabled clan cat?

°----°----°----°

Meanwhile, from the very sides, one particular cat watched them, only the occasional twitching of her whiskers betrayed her interest. Silently Viper watched on, muted eyes switching from one cat to another as each spoke their turn, gaze finally settling on a new figure, a figure that exuded authority. She wouldn't move, neutrality sticking her in place, but with round eyes she watched every detail, truthfully intrigued by all this.

Old October 25th, 2022, 12:45 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

== > @NinjaBloss ||
The mainecoon entered into the camp, his long feathery tail lashing back and forth behind him. "Some cats truly have no character to them. No sense of flavor, if you will. Simply, you would believe if someone was talking to you, you would respond! No, no. They only .. ugh, who knows. I return, I know, you must have all missed me, " Spirit rambles, his amber eyes flickering across the clearing with simple interest.

Yes, they were arriving rather late to the party. Again. In their defense, it was for the fashion. All eyes on them. Just as it really should be! They were the holiest, it was sinful to ignore their presence. Oh wow, a smirk grew across their face. Everyone was staring at them! Wonderful, he lifted his chin in pride. Spirit did take quite good care of his coat, after all.

It was only then the outsider realized there was a very grumpy individual standing right in front of him - directing whatever foolish words he had to say to William. "Wha..?" They frowned, expression forming into a pout. "Uhm, rude? Do you have no manners? What about an introduction? Like, hii, I'm Spirit. Now, your name! Really, you must work on your social skills, deary. No one likes a bossy rodent, " Spirit teased, eyes crinkling up in amusement. He stepped to the side, peering curiously at Fallownose.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old October 25th, 2022, 07:27 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ezekiel raises an eyebrow at the cat who said something about raccoons. He didn't bring them up. He said Recons. A Recon is like a scouting mission. The tom lets out a huffing breath as he continues to look around for a cat that doesn't seem too bad.

None of them fit the agenda.

Already having caused trouble in RiverClan by killing a she-cat warrior, Ezekiel is very proud of himself.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 25th, 2022, 07:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Fallownose had been taking a walk on the territory to clear his mind when the scent of Outsider hit his nose, and it was overwhelming. More than one, for sure. He carefully padded towards Swooping Cliffs, his fur standing on end and ears pricked for any sounds. As the deputy got closer to the cliff's edge, the sound of conversation wafted toward him. What the hell was going on?

Finally, he saw a large group of Outsiders on the territory, too many to drive off by himself. He counted at least ten, maybe fifteen in the group total, and it was clearly organized, making Fallownose very uncomfortable. What was a group of organized Outsiders doing on WindClan territory?

The dark gray tom pegged the cat at the front as the leader and stepped forward to make his presence known. His fur was still slightly bristled, though he kept his claws sheathed and voice calm in the hopes of avoiding signs of hostility. If it came down to it, he was sure he could outrun them, but he'd rather not instigate a fight with this many cats.

"What exactly is going on here, and why are you wall on WindClan territory?"

@Starfall

William

Well, there were a lot of questions, but even more comments. Rude. Truly they were rude. No wonder the Clans didn't want them, but he'd take them in, he'd help them feel alive rather than garbage tossed to the side. He was wonderful like that, he would be wonderful like that. But for right now, the tabby had half a mind to swat them and shoo them off into their cave like homes. Instead, however, his smile just widened, although his brow twitched with irritation. "These are all plausable concerns, don't think I didn't hear the mention about food. First we need to figure out a structure than we can have a batch of cats go hunting." a pause as he attempted to look at who mentioned it, but they were lost in the crowd.

With a huff, William moved on. "No. How the Clans have structured themselves isn't any feat to belittle. It's how they act, and how they shove their beliefs down other's throats, expecting them to just go along with it. How they push their standards on others. That's what we're fighting against. It takes a strong individual to admit a foe's structure and stability is good." a pause as golden eyes raked over the crowd with a flicker of determination. "That being said, our victory will feel even better when it's torn down. If we loose, no one will remember us...but if they loose, no one will forget it." his smile bloomed into a grin.

As he attempted to speak he spotted an unfamilar face in his crowd as they stepped forwards, and he reeked of one of the Clans. Than the stranger spoke, and oh he was definitely a member of one of those Clans, he smelled the same as that Molly he stumbled across. So, he straightened his posture and did his best to look polite. "Oh! Make way everybody, we have a visitor! Walk up this way please, everyone make a path I'd like to see them if you would." cheery chirps coming from his maw. He had to seem as sweet as possible, for now until he figured out what made this idiot tick, than he'd meld, change and conform. "Last I checked, a Warrior of yours said they'd ask your Leader, I figured us staying here wouldn't be too much trouble, at least until we got an answer." he said, a purr rolling off his words.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 25th, 2022 at 08:31 PM.
Old October 25th, 2022, 08:58 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Lesly noticed a Clan cat enter the camp. She watched him, green eyes glaring with complete hatred at Fallownose. The brown she-cat observed how William was treating the cat, and she quickly caught on. Smart... she let a small smile cross her face. Lesly sat down, and lightly drummed the ground with her tail. She couldn't wait to see what happened next.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 25th, 2022, 09:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Eureka watched from the corner, black and white dappled fur fluffed out with unconcern at the Clan Tom approaching.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 26th, 2022, 01:17 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

After letting his fury out, he came, to notice that he was not the only to look with hate on the clan cat, he stayed a bit away from the group, but he could still hear William speak....
Old October 26th, 2022, 06:36 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever

Osborne

The black mainecoon found the crowd of cats actually being able to come together and incorporate ideas under the guidance of William. He found that this was very rare, but he liked things that were rare. That was the reason he joined this group of rebelling cats that was to fortify and use the clans throughly. It was like playing a game of chess. Each piece has a significant role on the board. Even if they were a lowly pawn. He snickered quietly. Before he raised his brow to see a Windclan cat enter. Do they not feel a sense of fear creep up on them when being faced with this many cats? But he could smell the fear-scent just radiating off this cat. To be quite bold to enter this group of vicious battle-hungry cats. Looking for something to tear their claws into.

William welcome the clan cat in with a simple wave. Forcing the cats to make a shape.. as if they were welcoming the clan cat on a red carpet to march on. He followed in sync with the rest of the crowd. He could sense the hostility from each and ever corner. The whole reason we cats are even here was because of these clan cats. He narrowed his eyes. If this clan cat was brave enough to face them directly, then they must be someone high-ranking in the ranking system of the clans. Partially he could remember some of it. Knowledge was what he craved after all. What was it again? Ah yes. Warriors die an honorable death blah blah blah. He could make a deduction that this simpleton would take on a noble and honorable death if anything violent were to break out right now. He sneered, his large figure was visible in the light. The shade meshing in with his fur.
Old October 26th, 2022, 07:42 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Bumblebee stared at William, truly inspired. Now this was a smart cat... At his last words, Bumblebee turned to look behind the group. Oh, look! A Clan cat! Come to spoil our fun, I suppose- but he's all alone! He chuckled then smiled 'welcomingly'.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~