Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:52 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:41 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:36 AM
✰Bristle’Thorns...
by Rowan
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Though Marbledface felt as though she could live in this moment for the rest of her life, she reluctantly pulled away with a yawn. "I think we should catch some sleep." She said through a yawn. Her eyelids drooped with drowsiness. she felt comforted and ready to curl into a ball and sleep for awhile. Though the mottled cat didn't want to sleep too long, she wanted to get back out and catch some prey for her clan. Her duty as a warrior was one of the most important responsibilities in her life. She'd neglected it as of late, trying to repair some long term damage but she felt as though she needed to make up for the lost time. Her body gently curled into the edges of her nest, it was nice and spacious since Jaguarclaw had helped bring a lot of moss back as well. Her purr died down and she closed her eyes, her maw gently tilted in a smile of content. "Sweet dreams." She whispered to him, curling her tail tightly around herself. It was the hug to sleep she'd always known for herself. An eye peeked open and she looked over at the tom, wondering if he would ever share her feelings or if he already did. She imagined what it would be like curling up against his fur for a quick moment before quickly recoiling from the thought and pushing it out of her mind. She didn't want to let herself think of things like that because she was still too new back, and frankly she'd had enough heartbreak in her life and if he just saw her as a friend she didn't want to be in pieces again.
Smokejaw chuckled. The She-Cat had looked angry at him but he couldn't tell if that was beacause of his question or his fight with the other Tom. He stretched before standing up and walking out of the den and into the clearing.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Tawnypaw looked up at the voice who she connected to a cat, another apprentice. She was familiar with her, but not overly so. The brown tabby cat didn't talk a lot. Maybe it was because she struck some with just a smidge of fright, afterall the small fluff looked almost strikingly like her mom. Her coat was rapidly darkening as she grew, and it would likely eventually settle into an inky darkness. She had the same paws- almost, she was missing that uncolored front paw. Tawny even had the white spot above her eye and golden gaze. A weak smile found its way to her face though and she tried to push back the thoughts of how much she was looking into a mirror when she'd seen her mother again... and how strange the conversation had been. "Hi Sunpaw. How was your hunt?" She asked politely, noticing the mouse that the other apprentice carried around proudly.
"It was okay." Sunpaw shrugged, smiling still. "How's your day been?" She asked, the friendly apprentice was prone to asking questions about cats and making friendly conversation a bit randomly.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"It was okay." Sunpaw shrugged, smiling still. "How's your day been?" She asked, the friendly apprentice was prone to asking questions about cats and making friendly conversation a bit randomly.
Tawnypaw refrained from shrugging to the answer and instead let her smile grow, fakely but still a smile. "It was alright." She had however noticed the shrug on the other apprentice and quickly pushed that subject. It was an easy maneuver for her, she'd mastered the talent of slyly avoiding giving information about herself; though it was a skill she likely inherited. "Did something go wrong on your hunt?" She asked, eyes round with feigned interest. Tawnypaw had no clue how alike her mother she was. Even their beginnings were the same, all that mattered now was who she met and how she was influenced by her clan. She could be good, or she could be bad. She had neither parent to balance either out, simply people that she met.

Last edited by Ever; May 30th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tawnypaw refrained from shrugging to the answer and instead let her smile grow, fakely but still a smile. "It was alright." She had however noticed the shrug on the other apprentice and quickly pushed that subject. It was an easy maneuver for her, she'd mastered the talent of slyly avoiding giving information about herself; though it was a skill she likely inherited. "Did something go wrong on your hunt?" She asked, eyes round with feigned interest. Tawnypaw had no clue how alike her mother she was. Even their beginnings were the same, all that mattered now was who she met and how she was influenced by her clan. She could be good, or she could be bad. She had neither parent to balance either out, simply people that she met.
"Oh, just got overshadowed by Skypaw.." (just a random apprentice I made up) "If he hadn't caught half the forest i'd have more than a mouse!" She sighed, but quickly calmed herself. "I'll just have to do better next time!"
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Smokejaw walked out into the clearing. He was hungry. He ran out into the Forrest to find some prey.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Oh, just got overshadowed by Skypaw.." (just a random apprentice I made up) "If he hadn't caught half the forest i'd have more than a mouse!" She sighed, but quickly calmed herself. "I'll just have to do better next time!"
Tawnypaw felt a little irritated by her cheerful response. Though she tried her best to hide it, she didn't really want to make enemies out of other's positivity this early in the game. "Good luck with that." She said, keeping her voice plain and void of emotion. She couldn't force it to be chipper anymore as she just wasn't in the mood. Though she didn't want to hurt the other's feelings by saying it wasn't her effort that would change the situation but rather if the other apprentice didn't overcatch. Not that that was something you would be able to tell someone not to do. She imagined it for a moment, telling Skypaw he was being too proactive and that brought a more natural smile to her maw.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tawnypaw felt a little irritated by her cheerful response. Though she tried her best to hide it, she didn't really want to make enemies out of other's positivity this early in the game. "Good luck with that." She said, keeping her voice plain and void of emotion. She couldn't force it to be chipper anymore as she just wasn't in the mood. Though she didn't want to hurt the other's feelings by saying it wasn't her effort that would change the situation but rather if the other apprentice didn't overcatch. Not that that was something you would be able to tell someone not to do. She imagined it for a moment, telling Skypaw he was being too proactive and that brought a more natural smile to her maw.
Bleh, i'm out of ideas for plot.. stuff.. wbu? Any ideas?)
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

(Can I join, I might be able to make your plot interesting again....) (I have an idea )
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Coldhearted had nodded. Going back home sounded like a good plan. He was hungry, and tired. How long have he been up? And was the sun still in the sky? It was about ready to come down, hopefully. The tom would had loved to get some sleep. He did appreciate the she cat next to him, giving him support as they walked back. He felt that he had won the argument of getting out to go to that herb infested den. Coldheartednfelt his heart lighten up, and he kept an stoic expression upon his maw. Turning to look down at the she cat, he told her, "You owe me big time. I almost lost my life for you." He flicked his tail.

{ @Bella~ }
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Coldhearted had nodded. Going back home sounded like a good plan. He was hungry, and tired. How long have he been up? And was the sun still in the sky? It was about ready to come down, hopefully. The tom would had loved to get some sleep. He did appreciate the she cat next to him, giving him support as they walked back. He felt that he had won the argument of getting out to go to that herb infested den. Coldheartednfelt his heart lighten up, and he kept an stoic expression upon his maw. Turning to look down at the she cat, he told her, "You owe me big time. I almost lost my life for you." He flicked his tail.

{ @Bella~ }

She blushed slightly "Well thank you.." She rubbed her head against his shoulder. She was so happy that she hadn't lost the Tom. She smiled at him and thought about the events of just a few minutes ago. She really did love him, she really really did. She just didn't know how to tell him that she did. She thought, what if he didn't even want to be her mate? What if he didn't even have feelings for her and she had just made it all up in her head. Yeah they were just friends and that was it, it was all they would ever be. The thought of it broke her heart.