Onion Sandwich's ocs :D
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:11 AM

Old March 13th, 2017, 02:30 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh! NeverFalter! I didn't mean to upset you...they're my siblings...they weren't yelling at you...on purpose...they were just concerned for me, like any good littermate would be!" She licked his cheek comfortingly.
Neverfalter looked down at the tabby kit; his eyes sparkling with tears. "Oh, thank you Gorsekit. I'm sorry I'm such a crykitty." (cat version of crybaby) He continued on his way with Gorsekit sat comfortably between his shoulder blades. The smokey colored tom had never known someone to comfort him like Gorsekit did. Before, all the other warriors would laugh or just plain ignore him whenever he cried. Neverfalter wasn't a warrior by choice, he would much rather be a medicine cat if it meant not causing death and pain. But, that was not to be, he was too emotional to be able to deal with the possibility of losing a patient. So, he was reluctantly a warrior. He would never forget the first time he drew enemy blood. His claws were forever stained with blood, even if the physical element of it had washed away long ago. He would always bear a reminder every time he saw his own claws.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 13th, 2017 at 02:30 AM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter looked down at the tabby kit; his eyes sparkling with tears. "Oh, thank you Gorsekit. I'm sorry I'm such a crykitty." (cat version of crybaby) He continued on his way with Gorsekit sat comfortably between his shoulder blades. The smokey colored tom had never known someone to comfort him like Gorsekit did. Before, all the other warriors would laugh or just plain ignore him whenever he cried. Neverfalter wasn't a warrior by choice, he would much rather be a medicine cat if it meant not causing death and pain. But, that was not to be, he was too emotional to be able to deal with the possibility of losing a patient. So, he was reluctantly a warrior. He would never forget the first time he drew enemy blood. His claws were forever stained with blood, even if the physical element of it had washed away long ago. He would always bear a reminder every time he saw his own claws.
"Weee! Can we go faster, NeverFalter?!" She asked, while in fits of laughter. "I've never had this much fun!"
Old March 13th, 2017, 03:24 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Weee! Can we go faster, NeverFalter?!" She asked, while in fits of laughter. "I've never had this much fun!"
NeverFalter swiveled his head to look incredulously at the brown tabby kit. "You are one crazy kit. I can't believe that after hurting yourself like that you suddenly want me to run with you injured on my back?" He said with a mrrow of confusion. "I'll go a little faster but I am not going to run. I don't want you getting more hurt than you already are." He meowed with a pitiful attempt at sounding strict. He always cared deeply for the wellbeing of others and this kit was no exception to that compassion. He would sooner lose all three of his legs then be the cause of hurting this kit again. NeverFalter was deeply upset that his messing around had been the cause for Gorsekit getting stuck. If only he hadn't tripped over that stick then maybe Gorsekit would not have slid into the rocks trying to stop to go back to check on him. He trotted along lost in his self-loathing. He was often depressed, especially when he caused others pain or unhappiness. Neverfalter was a very sensitive and lost cat who had low self-esteem, so being surrounded by tough warriors was quite the hardship for the young tom.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter swiveled his head to look incredulously at the brown tabby kit. "You are one crazy kit. I can't believe that after hurting yourself like that you suddenly want me to run with you injured on my back?" He said with a mrrow of confusion. "I'll go a little faster but I am not going to run. I don't want you getting more hurt than you already are." He meowed with a pitiful attempt at sounding strict. He always cared deeply for the wellbeing of others and this kit was no exception to that compassion. He would sooner lose all three of his legs then be the cause of hurting this kit again. NeverFalter was deeply upset that his messing around had been the cause for Gorsekit getting stuck. If only he hadn't tripped over that stick then maybe Gorsekit would not have slid into the rocks trying to stop to go back to check on him. He trotted along lost in his self-loathing. He was often depressed, especially when he caused others pain or unhappiness. Neverfalter was a very sensitive and lost cat who had low self-esteem, so being surrounded by tough warriors was quite the hardship for the young tom.
Gorsekit purred, smiling cheekily. "Ok NeverFalter. I understand. You're worried for me..." She nodded her head .
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:16 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[Random Melody -- don't worry about it! it's totally cool. on the other hand, tho, sorry about this rather late reply.]
[i decided to go with the nursery, as brightpaw was hoping to pop in there; so i just assumed that would be the obvious decision!]

With a rustle of a bush, Acornflash made his way through the clearing. On his journey to the Nursery, he explained his reasoning for going there. "I don't normally have any reason to go into the Nursery—well, I-I mean, I'm not all that into she-cats—so it'd be pretty fun to get the chance to come in here! I'm sure you would want to greet your mother. Well, if she's still in the den, of course—" He cut himself off once his poked his nose through the entrance of the Nursery, making sure that he wasn't intruding on any naps. Glancing back at his apprentice, if she had caught up with his brisk pace, he continued in a lower voice. "And I think the elders' nests are looking good, so the next thing would be to go to the Nursery!" Acornflash scanned the inside of the den, spotting a couple empty nests. "We could replace those; I'm sure any new queens would appreciate it." he murmured, setting down his bundle of moss next to one of the nests. As quiet as a mouse, of course. He had a soft spot for kits and would try his hardest not to disturb any of them. That would be an absolute disaster for him. Ugh, he groaned inwardly, not even wanting to think about how guilty he would feel and the reprimands he would receive from a queen for interrupting a kit's nap. Hesitating for a few seconds to let Brightpaw process his sentences that seemed too fast for anyone to understand, he crouched down and began to remove some of the moss off of the nest, setting the used moss into a pile far from his clean moss.
[bump! @Random Melody are we still roleplaying or would you like to drop the rp? ^^]

lio was here ♥
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
[@Random Melody -- don't worry about it! it's totally cool. on the other hand, tho, sorry about this rather late reply.]
[i decided to go with the nursery, as brightpaw was hoping to pop in there; so i just assumed that would be the obvious decision!]

With a rustle of a bush, Acornflash made his way through the clearing. On his journey to the Nursery, he explained his reasoning for going there. "I don't normally have any reason to go into the Nursery—well, I-I mean, I'm not all that into she-cats—so it'd be pretty fun to get the chance to come in here! I'm sure you would want to greet your mother. Well, if she's still in the den, of course—" He cut himself off once his poked his nose through the entrance of the Nursery, making sure that he wasn't intruding on any naps. Glancing back at his apprentice, if she had caught up with his brisk pace, he continued in a lower voice. "And I think the elders' nests are looking good, so the next thing would be to go to the Nursery!" Acornflash scanned the inside of the den, spotting a couple empty nests. "We could replace those; I'm sure any new queens would appreciate it." he murmured, setting down his bundle of moss next to one of the nests. As quiet as a mouse, of course. He had a soft spot for kits and would try his hardest not to disturb any of them. That would be an absolute disaster for him. Ugh, he groaned inwardly, not even wanting to think about how guilty he would feel and the reprimands he would receive from a queen for interrupting a kit's nap. Hesitating for a few seconds to let Brightpaw process his sentences that seemed too fast for anyone to understand, he crouched down and began to remove some of the moss off of the nest, setting the used moss into a pile far from his clean moss.
Quote:
[bump! @Random Melody are we still roleplaying or would you like to drop the rp? ^^]
(Ack! Sorry for the entirely late reply XDD)
Brightpaw hurried after her mentor, the leaves with the moss firmly clamped in her jaws. The calico smiled brightly as she set it down, ears pricking as she looked up at her mentor, listening carefully as her sea-green eyes sparkled.
"Got it, Acornflash." She gave a nod, keeping her voice low as she looked toward the nests, searching for Honeybee or her adopted siblings. But she quickly turned her attention to her mentor, watching what he did.

The apprentice turned to one of the nests and started removing the old moss, rolling it up into a ball with her paw and pushing it away from her. Pausing to glance at her mentor to be sure she was doing the right thing, she took a pawful of the clean moss, spreading it into the nest carefully, making sure it was nice and soft. She had observed apprentices doing this many times, and hoped she was getting i right.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Ack! Sorry for the entirely late reply XDD)
Brightpaw hurried after her mentor, the leaves with the moss firmly clamped in her jaws. The calico smiled brightly as she set it down, ears pricking as she looked up at her mentor, listening carefully as her sea-green eyes sparkled.
"Got it, Acornflash." She gave a nod, keeping her voice low as she looked toward the nests, searching for Honeybee or her adopted siblings. But she quickly turned her attention to her mentor, watching what he did.

The apprentice turned to one of the nests and started removing the old moss, rolling it up into a ball with her paw and pushing it away from her. Pausing to glance at her mentor to be sure she was doing the right thing, she took a pawful of the clean moss, spreading it into the nest carefully, making sure it was nice and soft. She had observed apprentices doing this many times, and hoped she was getting i right.
[don't worry about it! ^^]

The young tom purred at her enthusiasm. Acornflash was just so glad that he had gotten a sweet, happy-go-lucky apprentice and not a grouchy one who complained all the time. It made his life all that easier. Of course, he was bound to get an apprentice like that in later moons, but hopefully he'd be strong enough mind-wise by then to be able to discipline them with ease. Glancing over at his apprentice with a reassuring gaze, a gave her a faint smile and turned back to his work, grateful for his life at the moment. He was a bit down at the idea having another reason to go into the nursery, as he would never have a biological family of his own, but he pushed it away, focusing on making the nest perfect for someone else's family. If he couldn't have his own, the least he could do was make another family comfortable. Soon, he had used up all of his moss in making the nest look presentable, and there was a bunch of old moss at his paws. Acornflash gathered it up into a ball and supervised Brightpaw, waiting until she had finished as well, and then said, "Okay! We can dispose of the old moss and then you can go get something from the fresh-kill pile and relax, unless you'd like to do something else."

[also i have no idea how cats dispose of moss so we don't need to rp that haha]
[should we wrap up the rp and save some stuff for other times?]

lio was here ♥
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
[don't worry about it! ^^]

The young tom purred at her enthusiasm. Acornflash was just so glad that he had gotten a sweet, happy-go-lucky apprentice and not a grouchy one who complained all the time. It made his life all that easier. Of course, he was bound to get an apprentice like that in later moons, but hopefully he'd be strong enough mind-wise by then to be able to discipline them with ease. Glancing over at his apprentice with a reassuring gaze, a gave her a faint smile and turned back to his work, grateful for his life at the moment. He was a bit down at the idea having another reason to go into the nursery, as he would never have a biological family of his own, but he pushed it away, focusing on making the nest perfect for someone else's family. If he couldn't have his own, the least he could do was make another family comfortable. Soon, he had used up all of his moss in making the nest look presentable, and there was a bunch of old moss at his paws. Acornflash gathered it up into a ball and supervised Brightpaw, waiting until she had finished as well, and then said, "Okay! We can dispose of the old moss and then you can go get something from the fresh-kill pile and relax, unless you'd like to do something else."

[also i have no idea how cats dispose of moss so we don't need to rp that haha]
[should we wrap up the rp and save some stuff for other times?]
(That would be a good idea, so we have a bunch of interesting stuff the next time we rp~ <3)
Brightpaw smiled at her mentor's reassuring gaze, continuing until the fresh moss was all gone. She looked at the ball of old moss she'd collected before looking back at Acornflash, the smile never leaving her face as she pricked her ears. "Thank you, Acornflash," She purred, dipping her head respectfully at her mentor. "And i'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to train again by sunhigh! You'll show me the territory right?" She smiled excitedly, though her voice was still quiet so she didnt wake the kits.

Forever...

Old March 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(That would be a good idea, so we have a bunch of interesting stuff the next time we rp~ <3)
Brightpaw smiled at her mentor's reassuring gaze, continuing until the fresh moss was all gone. She looked at the ball of old moss she'd collected before looking back at Acornflash, the smile never leaving her face as she pricked her ears. "Thank you, Acornflash," She purred, dipping her head respectfully at her mentor. "And i'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to train again by sunhigh! You'll show me the territory right?" She smiled excitedly, though her voice was still quiet so she didnt wake the kits.
[sorry for the late reply !! v.v]
[also dang sorry for the short post but writer's block is hitting me hard im dying]

Acornflash grinned, hastily dipping his head in return. He never had figured out when you were supposed to dip your head, but he assumed you should do it when someone else did—it was common courtesy, of course! With regained confidence in what his earlier action, he meowed, "I'll definitely show you the territory! That's the next thing on our list." Apprentices never get tired, do they? This was his first apprentice, and yet even she was a handful. He had assumed that, since he was young and able to take on what is required to be a mentor, Brightpaw would be the tired one instead! Well, nothing ever turned out the way you thought. The young tom snatched up his dirty ball of moss and promptly exited the den, squeezing his way out through the entrance and into the sunlight. Maybe he could find someone else to talk to while he waited for Brightpaw.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 20th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
[sorry for the late reply !! v.v]
[also dang sorry for the short post but writer's block is hitting me hard im dying]

Acornflash grinned, hastily dipping his head in return. He never had figured out when you were supposed to dip your head, but he assumed you should do it when someone else did—it was common courtesy, of course! With regained confidence in what his earlier action, he meowed, "I'll definitely show you the territory! That's the next thing on our list." Apprentices never get tired, do they? This was his first apprentice, and yet even she was a handful. He had assumed that, since he was young and able to take on what is required to be a mentor, Brightpaw would be the tired one instead! Well, nothing ever turned out the way you thought. The young tom snatched up his dirty ball of moss and promptly exited the den, squeezing his way out through the entrance and into the sunlight. Maybe he could find someone else to talk to while he waited for Brightpaw.
(No worries! XD This ones even shorter, I gots writers block too o3o)
Brightpaw's eyes lit up as he replied positively, and she found herself giving a small bounce of excitement, grinning brightly. "Awesome! I cant wait to tell Creekpaw!" She grabbed the dirty moss she had rolled into a ball and hurried after him, a smile on her maw and her green eyes glimmering. She didnt know being an apprentice would be so fun, but it was simply amazing!

Forever...