Today 03:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw purred. He really liked this she-cat. Even if she was from a different clan. His tail flicked with pleasure as she teased him. He got to his paws in one swift moment and growled playfully. "So far!?" He meowed in mock fierceness. "I bet they could get me farther than your legs could ever get you!" He stuck his rump in the air, thin tail waving wildly. "Your strength is nothing compared to mine, O-brave-cat-who-dares-tease-me!" He laughed at his own joke, realizing he was teasing her as well. "I bet I could finish off a ShadowClan kit like you any day!" He made sure to keep his ears perked in a friendly way and made sure his voice stayed teasing. He didn't want any cat to think they were having a real fight. It was a gathering, after all. "Come and get me, if you dare!"
The small apprentice raised an eyebrow at him with a sly smirk slipping on her maw as she watched him stand up, facing her with a playful growl. “At least I fight with my claws while your legs can get you out of the situation - coward.” She said, jumping up to stand as well with him, “Oh, Eburneanpaw, you wouldn’t dare judge a lady by her size, would you?” Newtpaw held back a slight giggle as she padded around him, flicking his chin with her long, skinny tail with the smirk still evident on her face. This was too much fun. “Oh, yeah?” She objected with a lash of her tail, “Prove it then, Windclanner!” Newtpaw crouched a few steps in forth of him, her tail waving behind her in a playful fighting manner. Out of the corner of her eye, the youth could see cats looking at them strangely, but she simply casted a smile their way to let them silently know that this was all fun and games. “Challenge accepted!” Newtpaw mewed, bounding over to the male before leaping into the air, leaping onto his back with a giggle, “I have the upper-ground, Eburneanpaw!” The munchkin teased, keeping her claws unsheathed, of course, so she wouldn’t hurt him. He was actually a little bit larger than her, meaning that her weight wouldn’t be too much for, hopefully. Newtpaw’s ears perked up at a yowl that came from the leaders upon the Seastones, seeing the Windclan and Thunderclan leader arguing with such hostility. “Holy Starclan..” She murmured, hoping her friend knew what was going on - that was his leader, after all, up there that started this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He purred when she agreed with him on his statement. It made him feel warm inside. He looked over to her when she asked how bright she will be. "You will be just as bright as I am." He whispered. "Two bright stars, next to each other in the sky." He smiled up at the sky imagining that. "Yes. The cats after us will know exactly who we are."
Blackfrost looked up at the shining night sky above them with a bright smile on her maw as she sat with her beloved mate, a warm purr stirring in her throat. The young female could see him peer at her now when she asked him about how she would be if she were a star up in the sky, though a rush of heated embarrassment washed over her face now. Having the thought of the two of them up in the sky, being the brightest stars that any cat has ever seen - it was a lovely thought. “Together forever, up in the sky and lighting up the darkness..” Blackfrost murmured, nuzzling Crowhawk for a moment, “Maybe those cats after us will be our kittens..” Her tone was quiet when she said that, feeling a bit shy when talking about having kittens and she couldn’t even have them right now - Goldenstar had just given her Smallpaw as an apprentice last moon. The black-and-white-furred warrior was drawn away from these thoughts though as a yowl rang through the clearing of cats, making Blackfrost’s ears perk up in alert as she noticed Blazingstar and Snowstar, the Windclan and Thunderclan leaders, arguing about the very reason that there was so much tension between the clans. The angered, fierce words that came from the Windclan leader’s mouth made her ears flatten as she was hoping that the full-moon truce would keep these things peaceful. The young shecat buried her face into Crowhawk’s shoulder, just wanting to be with her mate without this hostility.

Last edited by Captain; October 19th, 2017 at 04:38 AM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 06:00 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw nodded, listening in. However as Blazingstar began to speak, he could feel anger mix in his throat. Hearing his name, he turned his head to his mother. " Drizzleflower!" He said in surprise, Wolfpaw was NOT Medince cat and he didn't know where they were. He remembered something brief about her. Is this one of her attacks? Did... too much happen at once!? "Inhale, exhale!" Was all he could say, his eyes shone in worry. " It's o-okay! Snowstar will handle the matter of this, calm down. Mother." Wolfpaw tried soothing, his tail running along her back or stroking it. This did not fit him, but it was all he could think of. Feeling the tension in the air rise more and more, he was becoming a bit uncomfortable.
Hearing her son's soothing word definetly calmed down Drizzleflowwer. She took in deep gasps of air as she tried to end the attack.She didn't think this one was going to be as bad as the others she had experienced.
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:37 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw couldn't help a shy smile. "He's a really great mentor," she replied. "I don't know if 'facing off against' is the way I'd describe it. I barely got away, and got really hurt. Daypaw found me in the territory and saved me!" The Shecat's eyes lit up as she talked about the medicine cat. To Nightpaw, Daypaw was a hero and she owned the enby her life. "Can I ask a question? Do you have a family in Shadowclan?"
"I, uh, don't know," she admitted, drawing her tail around her paws neatly. Her shoulders slumped a little bit. "All I remember is the snow that I was in when I was born. It was lucky that ShadowClan found me when they did, or..." Snowpaw shivered. "Who knows if I'm Clanborn or not." The she-cat looked away, saddened by the thought of it. She knew Nightpaw wasn't Clanborn either, but at least her new friend knew who her parents were. But I grew up unwanted, she reminded herself. Immediately her head shot upwards after this thought. "I told you drama would be here tonight!" She cooed at the other apprentice, eyes shining once more as she dropped the previous topic and focused instead on the Clan leaders.

{Making this story up due to the lack of family members for any of my characters! XD}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Burrpaw snapped out of his stupor and grinned. He looked around quickly. Seeing that no cat nearby was listening, he quickly responded. "Yeah, sure. Tomorrow, here, sunhigh?"
Bump for @Jay-Jay

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice raised an eyebrow at him with a sly smirk slipping on her maw as she watched him stand up, facing her with a playful growl. “At least I fight with my claws while your legs can get you out of the situation - coward.” She said, jumping up to stand as well with him, “Oh, Eburneanpaw, you wouldn’t dare judge a lady by her size, would you?” Newtpaw held back a slight giggle as she padded around him, flicking his chin with her long, skinny tail with the smirk still evident on her face. This was too much fun. “Oh, yeah?” She objected with a lash of her tail, “Prove it then, Windclanner!” Newtpaw crouched a few steps in forth of him, her tail waving behind her in a playful fighting manner. Out of the corner of her eye, the youth could see cats looking at them strangely, but she simply casted a smile their way to let them silently know that this was all fun and games. “Challenge accepted!” Newtpaw mewed, bounding over to the male before leaping into the air, leaping onto his back with a giggle, “I have the upper-ground, Eburneanpaw!” The munchkin teased, keeping her claws unsheathed, of course, so she wouldn’t hurt him. He was actually a little bit larger than her, meaning that her weight wouldn’t be too much for, hopefully. Newtpaw’s ears perked up at a yowl that came from the leaders upon the Seastones, seeing the Windclan and Thunderclan leader arguing with such hostility. “Holy Starclan..” She murmured, hoping her friend knew what was going on - that was his leader, after all, up there that started this.

Blackfrost looked up at the shining night sky above them with a bright smile on her maw as she sat with her beloved mate, a warm purr stirring in her throat. The young female could see him peer at her now when she asked him about how she would be if she were a star up in the sky, though a rush of heated embarrassment washed over her face now. Having the thought of the two of them up in the sky, being the brightest stars that any cat has ever seen - it was a lovely thought. “Together forever, up in the sky and lighting up the darkness..” Blackfrost murmured, nuzzling Crowhawk for a moment, “Maybe those cats after us will be our kittens..” Her tone was quiet when she said that, feeling a bit shy when talking about having kittens and she couldn’t even have them right now - Goldenstar had just given her Smallpaw as an apprentice last moon. The black-and-white-furred warrior was drawn away from these thoughts though as a yowl rang through the clearing of cats, making Blackfrost’s ears perk up in alert as she noticed Blazingstar and Snowstar, the Windclan and Thunderclan leaders, arguing about the very reason that there was so much tension between the clans. The angered, fierce words that came from the Windclan leader’s mouth made her ears flatten as she was hoping that the full-moon truce would keep these things peaceful. The young shecat buried her face into Crowhawk’s shoulder, just wanting to be with her mate without this hostility.
"Together forever up in the sky." He repeated quietly. He relaxed and looked up. "I couldn't imagine it any other way." Then she talked about how those cats after us could be our kits. "They could very well be." He said with a soft purr. He didn't want kits now though, he felt like he wasn't ready to raise kits yet. He didn't feel responsible enough. Soon in the near future however, that will change. He then turned toward the yowl and saw the leaders. It looked like the tension wasn't going away when he saw the leaders arguing back and forth. He looked back at her mate when he felt her face buried in his fur. "It's ok," he licked her cheek. "I'll be right here."
Old October 19th, 2017, 09:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(should we leave it off here?)
Burningforest shuffled his paws.'This is getting awkward...' he thought.Being the talkative cat he was,it didn't seem right to just be sitting here in silence,but he couldn't. He glanced at cayotecry and tried to think of a way to get the conversation started again.
______
"But what if..." Riverpaw trailed off,not able to think of a good excuse.She din't want to admit it to herself,but she realized she cared for him more than she should
Lionpaw sighed,” I can protect myself. I am am able to do the front paw strike.”” He meowed kinda finding it cute that she worried about him.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Coyotecry looked up at the leaders, his tail flicking lazily. He thought that the leaders would have started the gathering by now, but he assume s they were taking there time. His gaze wandered absentmindedly around at the sea of cats that surrounded the tow toms. He looked quickly over at Blazingforest with a blank gaze, a half-smile decorating his slender maw. "Sorry if my silence bothers you." He meowed quietly, humor creeping into his gaze. He knew many cats didn't like to sit in silence, though it never bothered him.
Riverpaw fell into awkward silence,until she thought of something to get the conversation going again."So what do you think the leaders will talk about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw sighed,” I can protect myself. I am am able to do the front paw strike.”” He meowed kinda finding it cute that she worried about him.
Riverpaw fell into awkward silence,until she thought of something to get the conversation going again."So what do you think the leaders will talk about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.[/QUOTE]
She paused,” Shadowclan probably is discussing the flood recovery I’d guess, Thunderclan and Windclan and probably bickering and there flaws. Skyclan and Riverclan are talking about the flood.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Oakenshade smiled, his tail flicking back and forth. He studied the tom before him; he did look a littleness stressed if he were to be honest. The dark tabby looked up at the great rock, his keen gaze curious. Should they have begun the gathering yet? Shrugging to himself, he turned back to Breezetail, his gaze open and emotion-free. "Well," he meowed, blinking his eyes with sympathy. "I hope all clears up well. If I do say so, ThunderClan looks rather tense as well."
"As do I." Breezetail sighed, glancing up to where the leaders were conversing. They looked tense but not hostile; Blazingstar hadn't yet given his announcement. The black and white tom turned back to Oakenshade in time to hear his comment about ThunderClan. He frowned, his tail twitching nervously.

"ThunderClan has reason to be. You'll hear this from Blazingstar regardless, so it's not disloyal to tell you that ThunderClan and WindClan are not on the best terms at the moment." He hesitated, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the earth below, needing to focus his upset on something, anything, and not wanting it to be his RiverClan friend. He could hear the leader's voices growing angrier, more scared, as Blazingstar confronted Snowstar, as she denied doing anything wrong. "I... I'm scared that things are just going to get worse. I can't see any way to end this without both leaders apologising at once, and we all know that won't happen."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; October 19th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 12:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
nightwhisper chuckled awkwardly, his tail flicking. his thought for a moment, deciphering sleepingcloud's accent. of course, nearly nobody within the clan knew him completely— he was always away from camp, exploring. the tabby cocked his head to the side, watching the siberian from the corner of his eye. he knew who sleepingcloud was, he knew basically everyone in the clan, really.

it was simply a pro of being quiet and invisible.

the tom smiled kindly, ears swivelling. "i'm nightwhisper, or night for short. i'm usually away from camp, adventuring the territory, so it is not surprising that you don't know of, or have ever met me," explained nightwhisper, heart racing. the buff tom was slightly intimidating due to his size, although night was nearly the same size— but he was all fur.
cautiously, the chestnut tabby moved closer to the other, still unsure if he would want nightwhisper there for long. gears churned in his mind, words being tested and tossed away within his thoughts. he didn't want to make a fool of himself, clearly. many moments passed by before he tried his next set of words, "so, pretty, uh, tense between the clans, isn't it? are you looking forward to a battle?"
The buff feline let out a bellowing laugh, his laughter almost drowning out the chatter of the dozens of cats surrounding them. It was amusing to him, though he wouldn't be able to explain why he found it amusing, he liked the fact that Nightwhisper was a little like him. He remembered his younger years, his adventures, his scars, his friends, it made the tom smile fondly, who wouldn't? " Ay were just like y'all when ay were an apprentice, tell me ever'thing y'all've saw, how far y'all've gone." he said, making it clear that he won't take no for an answer. The Siberian wanted to know if the chesnut feline got farther than him, saw more than him, learned more than him. Sleepingcloud gave up adventuring after he lost his first apprentice, he never had the strength after that to pick it back up, the feline was getting old, he knew that.

Sleepingcloud cocked his head slightly to the side as he saw the other feline thinking, his sky blue hues flickered with curiosity, wondering what was going through the other's mind. He was about to open his maw to say something, but quickly shut it when the slimmer feline began to speak. At the mention of battle his whole demeanor changed, shifting from open and joyful to unnerved and angry. "Naw ay'm nahwt, ay'm ayy pacifist, ay faand it sad that there we're a-fightin' ovuurr something so trivial, why are we so done stuck on a-takin' lives when theres naw need." he spat, his iris's narrowing, his whites the most visible. The warrior knew that there were other ways to settle disputes, felines didn't always have to loose their lives for someone to determine a victor. It made him sick. "If ay need-ta be in thay ...uhh fight, than ay will be a-helpin' thay medicahn cat, both av them." he stated, his tail lashing behind him. He was visibly angry, he couldn't help it, his claws were out, his fur was fluffed up, his teeth were showing, and his usual warm eyes were cold and his iris's only slits.

The Siberian let out a sigh and gave the feline an apologetic gaze, his fur straightening itself out. He had learned that he could be considered a little intimidating when fluffed up and angry like that, but his emotions dominated his reasoning most of the time, this was one of those times. "The warriaws are the protectaws, the leaders are the guiders, the queens the love ayn' safety, elders are the wise ones, the apprentices are the learners, ayn' finally the medicahn cats are the savers, how many times have y'all saw mawe lives done saved by slayughtuurr than healing?" he asked, worry and disappointment, it saddened him that a majority of the cats in each clan hadn't figured it out yet, he just hoped that he could enlighten Nightwhisper, even if its just a little bit. "just because one is ayy protectaw doesn't mean they have ta take lives ta protec." he stated. Sleepingcloud shook his head and turned his gaze down to his paws "With the wawld set on tearing itself apart, it doesn't seem like such ayy awfulbad thing ta me ta put it back togithuurr" [Hacksaw Ridge quote] he said, his voice low, yet loud.

He shook his head and gave the brown feline a bright smile, brushing off all the negativity for a second, a mere moment, just to show that he won't shove his ideals in someone else's face, he won't make them choke on his beliefs " But that there's just what ay think, y'all can go on ayn' faheet faw y'all's clan, go on ayn' protec those there y'all care faw, ay'm nahwt against a-protectin' the playe ay call home, ay suppose ay just have ayy different idea av how ta do it." he purred, his warm presence back once more.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 19th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
"yes!" he smiled. the tom realized how desperate that sounded, but wouldn't bother taking it back.
ah, snowyclaw is stubborn when it comes to letting others get him down. he just wouldn't allow it to happen. even with the tension between windclan and thunderclan, the exchanged glares that seemed to be only him not taking part of.. it was kinda like his job. someone had to be that one guy.
the splotched tom was glad his fellow clanmate had recognized him, unlike the last time. that was awkward. well, he decided to start anew with this rather tall feline. maybe they could get close enough to be good friends, but who knows?he wasn't the one to make that decision. snowyclaw settled himself beside gyre, curling his fluffy tail over his pale, pink-padded paws.
"what do you think of.. all this?" actually? maybe he won't mess up tonight. snowy was genuinely proud of himself for not stuttering or shuffling his paws awkwardly just now. he had gestured with his head towards the crowd that contained cats of both windclan and thunderclan, both in their separate groups beside their clanmates.
a social sort of weight was lifted off of gyrewind's shoulders as snowyclaw's identity was clarified. as he went on, he grew more and more surprised. the mottled tom was... actually holding a pretty constant conversation. he had become notorious to gyrewind for bumping into him and slowly crumpling pieces of his pride like paper as the conversation went on.
this. gyrewind's thoughts echoed. the pale russet tom had to give a chuckle, but the sort of chuckle that was short lived and was played with worry in his eyes.
"it's disastrous," gyrewind sighed with the same dreary smile. "we shouldn't be teasing war this close to leafbare- it just isn't smart. but we shouldn't expect anything less after stealing their prey." that sentence felt sour on his tongue as gyrewind relived the demoralizing conversation he had with snowstar during the famine. the feeling clung onto him like quills pierced too far through his skin that it was his fault. he was the one who suggested to snowstar to hunt in windclan territory. what was worse was that he was only a warrior, and a warrior should not have the ability to pluck the strings and determine war or not. but he kept reminding himself that- would thunderclan be walking into this gathering at all if they hadn't gone to the extremes? he wouldn't mention that.
"sorry, i hate to be such a downer, you know?" gyrewind meowed with an apologetic smile, looking to his clanmate. he felt so bleak in front of snowyclaw, he had to switch the topic.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Closed Thread