Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2023, 03:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Before Webdusk could even move, Larkfire's paws came down hard on his head, knocking her out, at least for now. Ragged breathing still came from his chest, she wasn't anywhere close to dead, but he certainly wasn't participating in the rest of this fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader| Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost wouldn't chase after the three molly's that would try to get Springpaw to help. It would most likely result in another scolding and something like that was too much mental energy. Instead he turned to see how everyone else had done, or was doing. He kind of wished Silverlightning had come, it would have made things go a lot easier. But it didn't really matter. He had it handled on his own. After surveying the calming battlefield, the black tom noticed that a Thunderclan cat was still here. An unconscious one at that. Larkfire stood over it as the one who'd clearly done it. Well now that just wouldn't do, he thought with exasperation. Shadefrost padded over to the pair that had likely been battling a few moments prior and addressed Lark with a, "Nice job." No it wasn't a compliment, just an observation. "However I must say there is something wrong with this thing, that being that it's still breathing." Shadefrost was in no mood to be a saint. If Thunderclan didn't want to come for this pitiful creature then he'd kill it for trespassing and leave it at the border for those squirrels to collect later.

@Sklee
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

When Webdusk crumpled to the ground, Larkfire stood over the warrior in silence for a couple moments, breathing slightly ragged. She'd exerted quite a lot of energy, and now she felt like collapsing on the ground right on the spot. Her weary limbs seemed to be begging for mercy, but Larkfire only stood there, corralling her breathing until she heard a familiar voice at her side.

Opening one eye, and then both, to look sidelong at Shadefrost as he ambled up to her, the youngest enforcer released a long-suffering sigh. Somehow, somewhere along the way, Shadefrost had become a permanent fixture in her life. "I'm not killing him, and neither are you." She frowned. "What if she has a family. Besides, the battle is over. I'll drag her back to ThunderClan's border myself if I have to."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 03:49 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw panted as the thunderclan cats scrambled away, a small grinn appeared as he looked down at the dead body. Stormeye dead, he killed stormeye, the tom trembled in fear terrified at what he is seeing. Blood stained his fur as he stood there on top of the thunderclan warrior. His ears perked as Dawnstar spoke, shadowclan won, he stepped off of the dead warrior." You fought well" he whispered before walking away

(Open for anyone that needs help)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:10 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

When Webdusk crumpled to the ground, Larkfire stood over the warrior in silence for a couple moments, breathing slightly ragged. She'd exerted quite a lot of energy, and now she felt like collapsing on the ground right on the spot. Her weary limbs seemed to be begging for mercy, but Larkfire only stood there, corralling her breathing until she heard a familiar voice at her side.

Opening one eye, and then both, to look sidelong at Shadefrost as he ambled up to her, the youngest enforcer released a long-suffering sigh. Somehow, somewhere along the way, Shadefrost had become a permanent fixture in her life. "I'm not killing him, and neither are you." She frowned. "What if she has a family. Besides, the battle is over. I'll drag her back to ThunderClan's border myself if I have to."

SHADE
FROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Silver

Shadefrost raised a brow and cocked his head to the side in a questioning manner, "Family?" Had Larkfire always had such a noble heart or was she just like this due to giving birth? Shadefrost had always thought of her as stern and cold-hearted. But now that he was actually thinking about it, she'd never really shown that she had a side of her that many would've considered "Immoral". It was honestly a bit disappointing. "Tell me, what does family have to do with anything. It's a Thunderclan cat, nothing more. It's family can meet their ends in the most painful fashion for all I care. Also, what makes you think that you can stop me? I mean like you are an incredibly skilled warrior, yes, but you know just as well as I do that you can't hold a paw to me.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
SHADE
FROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Silver

Shadefrost raised a brow and cocked his head to the side in a questioning manner, "Family?" Had Larkfire always had such a noble heart or was she just like this due to giving birth? Shadefrost had always thought of her as stern and cold-hearted. But now that he was actually thinking about it, she'd never really shown that she had a side of her that many would've considered "Immoral". It was honestly a bit disappointing. "Tell me, what does family have to do with anything. It's a Thunderclan cat, nothing more. It's family can meet their ends in the most painful fashion for all I care. Also, what makes you think that you can stop me? I mean like you are an incredibly skilled warrior, yes, but you know just as well as I do that you can't hold a paw to me.
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

Larkfire watched Shadefrost for a moment, and then sighed again. "I'm starting to see why Dawnstar - and frankly everyone else - considers you to be on the more annoying side." She fixed the other warrior with a pointed glance, her voice a low hum. "And if you must know, 'it' is a cat. I'm not letting you murder them in cold blood when they can't even defend themselves."

Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:45 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

Larkfire watched Shadefrost for a moment, and then sighed again. "I'm starting to see why Dawnstar - and frankly everyone else - considers you to be on the more annoying side." She fixed the other warrior with a pointed glance, her voice a low hum. "And if you must know, 'it' is a cat. I'm not letting you murder them in cold blood when they can't even defend themselves."
SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost let a little smile spread over his maw. He really didn't care if everyone thought of him as annoying or rude. Heck even saw himself in that light occasionally, but the fact that Larkfire thought there was room for rules in this situation was actually cute. "Listen," he said with a sigh, "This is war, not a game. And that thing," he flicked his tail toward the limp form, "Is a squirrel that should be put down like the trash it is before it decides to bring a lifeless Shadowclan cat to the next gathering." Larkfire could go on and on about how the cat should live, but Shade's mind was set and unless Dawnstar herself explicitly stated not to lay a claw on the creature than he was going to take it's life. Matter of fact, "I know let's ask our dear leader what this squirrels fate should be." Quickly he turned to where his leader was standing not so far away and said with a cheerful mew, "Hey Dawnstar, would you be so kind as to give us direction on what we should do with this sleeping trespasser?" At the last bit he gently prodded the cat below them with a paw, not wanting to wake it up.

@Undertaker

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:59 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
SHADEFROST

Shadefrost let a little smile spread over his maw. He really didn't care if everyone thought of him as annoying or rude. Heck even saw himself in that light occasionally, but the fact that Larkfire thought there was room for rules in this situation was actually cute. "Listen," he said with a sigh, "This is war, not a game. And that thing," he flicked his tail toward the limp form, "Is a squirrel that should be put down like the trash it is before it decides to bring a lifeless Shadowclan cat to the next gathering." Larkfire could go on and on about how the cat should live, but Shade's mind was set and unless Dawnstar herself explicitly stated not to lay a claw on the creature than he was going to take it's life. Matter of fact, "I know let's ask our dear leader what this squirrels fate should be." Quickly he turned to where his leader was standing not so far away and said with a cheerful mew, "Hey Dawnstar, would you be so kind as to give us direction on what we should do with this sleeping trespasser?" At the last bit he gently prodded the cat below them with a paw, not wanting to wake it up.

@Undertaker
Webdusk stirred slightly at the prodding, but didn't move past that.

@Rose

(I'm basically just adding on here to note that I am watching this and while ik my opinion probably affects nothing here I'd rly like to not lose my character)
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
SHADEFROST

@Undertaker
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

Grimacing at Shadefrost's cheery meow, evidently calling her mother over to involve her in the situation, Larkfire couldn't help but internally set off in a stream of agitated expletives aimed at the aggravating tom. Yep, she totally regretted ever telling Dawnstar he was a good candidate for being an enforcer. There went her plan to sneak in and sneak back out before anyone could actually look twice at her. She was likely not even supposed to be here, considering the fact that she'd nearly bled to death in ShadowClan's Icy Heartlands while giving birth and then had spend quite some time in Elmshadow's den for it.

"She's knocked out cold, not sleeping." Larkfire hissed under her breath, shooting Shadefrost another irritated glance. And... ah, maybe she was a coward for it, but she wanted to get the hell out of here before Dawnstar came over to scold her. Larkfire's head was already swimming with disorientation, and any addition to the headache Shadefrost was causing was the last thing she wanted. Besides... Larkfire was also kinda miffed that there was a chance Darkfall and Silverlark had noticed her. She would never hear the end of it.

"Fine, kill them while they're helpless." She turned away. "But I won't be party to it. You called Dawnstar over for something as minuscule as this, so you deal with it. I have a kit to return to." She bit out, and then swept away, melting into the shadows. Sure, her retreat could be considered cowardly, but Shadefrost could deal with his own problems.

[ @Sklee - Webdusk | I tried to keep Webdusk alive that far, but any more would be OOC for Larkfire. I believe you'll have to make him wake up and flee soon, before the kitty gets killed, ack ]

Last edited by Rose; October 2nd, 2023 at 05:10 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:15 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

Grimacing at Shadefrost's cheery meow, evidently calling her mother over to involve her in the situation, Larkfire couldn't help but internally set off in a stream of agitated expletives aimed at the aggravating tom. Yep, she totally regretted ever telling Dawnstar he was a good candidate for being an enforcer. There went her plan to sneak in and sneak back out before anyone could actually look twice at her. She was likely not even supposed to be here, considering the fact that she'd nearly bled to death in ShadowClan's Icy Heartlands while giving birth and then had spend quite some time in Elmshadow's den for it.

"She's knocked out cold, not sleeping." Larkfire hissed under her breath, shooting Shadefrost another irritated glance. And... ah, maybe she was a coward for it, but she wanted to get the hell out of here before Dawnstar came over to scold her. Larkfire's head was already swimming with disorientation, and any addition to the headache Shadefrost was causing was the last thing she wanted. Besides... Larkfire was also kinda miffed that there was a chance Darkfall and Silverlark had noticed her. She would never hear the end of it.

"Fine, kill them while they're helpless." She turned away. "But I won't be party to it. You called Dawnstar over for something as minuscule as this, so you deal with it. I have a kit to return to." She bit out, and then swept away, melting into the shadows. Sure, her retreat could be considered cowardly, but Shadefrost could deal with his own problems.

[ @Sklee - Webdusk | I tried to keep Webdusk alive that far, but any more would be OOC for Larkfire. I believe you'll have to make him wake up and flee soon, before the kitty gets killed, ack ]

(Ty for trying sm fdbfsbfsbfxbfxb)

An eye shakily opening as Larkfire left, Webdusk looked up at Shadefrost, and then around at the battlefield. Her head throbbing with pain, and vision flickering, Webdusk got to his feet as quickly as she could, ignoring the stabs of pain in his leg as ahe turned to run back to Thunderclan.

@Levi 99
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:21 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Oh no...she was trapped...hissing she desperately tried to pull away but she couldn't and now there was a crushing wait coming down on ger and what could she do? Well nothing much but fight for her life.

Not wasting any time she tried her best to aim a hard bite on his flank or spine to make him let go all while sinking her claws deeper in figuring if she couldn't get them out she'd have to sink them in harder...all she really wanted was to keep her apprentice safe so she'd fight for her life, Fawnpaw's life and Thunderclan's life forever and ever until she was no more then a fading star.

@JackHunt_17 @Shadowed Flower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw hissed, licking her lips and dashing away as she hit the ground in defeat,
looking for someone easier to fight. @The Doctor @JackHunt_17
(gonna wrap up here)

with the battle coming to an end, cougarbite threw his last strikes before departing from his opponents and following his leader out
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Willowfox

Oh dear. Oh dear. They were quite late to the party, but upon a quick headcount of those who had returned to camp she had noticed that they were one short. So naturally, they had to come investigate, because no man left behind (or something like that). And that assumption turned out to be very right as she saw Webdusk, a quite heavily injured warrior trapped by some lowly asshole of a cat that continued to fight after the battle was done. And from a quick, passing conversation they had had, apparently that was the same tom that had tried to kill their medicine cat. Wow. He was kind of a wimp, wasn't he? Yeah. No killing Clanmates on Willy's watch. Trying to use the element of surprise to their advantage, Willow bunched her muscles. Darting over, Willow grabbed Webdusk's scruff quickly and jerked his tail out from underneath Shadefrost. "First a medicine cat apprentice and now a heavily wounded warrior after the battle was called off- you're quite pathetic, buddy. Ya call yourself a warrior? Yikes." She mumbled around Web's scruff, using her large maine coon frame to try and knock the ShadowClanner off balance should he try to attack before quickly hurrying away, Web in tow. After crossing the new border, they made a quick job of shouldering the warrior onto her back and running back to camp. Phew.

[ @Sklee @Levi 99 - perms from Sklee to pp Willow picking Web up since the owner of this doesn't want this character to be killed but there's not really a way for the character to realistically get away, I wanted to quickly have my child come in rq and get Web out. Sorry Shade ): vm me if anyone has any questions about anything ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 2nd, 2023 at 11:06 PM.
Closed Thread