Old December 29th, 2018, 10:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

wheeze
O P E N ! ! !

Honeyglare was not happy.

She and her fellow Clanmates were driven from their homes! They had to fight with filthy SkyClanners for scraps! Worst of all, the biting leaf-bare chill made the situation at least twelve times worse than what it already would be! It just made the temperamental she-cat want to mangle something! She dove for the nearest tree - a skinny beech tree - and howled as she tore the bark with her deadly claws. When the flood of anger surged down and the fog cleared from her vision, she flopped down with a sigh. There were surely splinters in her pads, but she didn't care. She was numb, numb to anything and everything except her own misery.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:42 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post

she sighed a bit as he tried to stifle a smile, as she noticed the look on glazepaw’s maw she mirrored it in a way trying to hold back a smile. the ragdoll gave him a kind look with a happy twitch of her tail and ears that she would feel welcome somewhere “maybe, maybe at some point.” she with a sigh fully escaping her mouth. she turned her head up to the sky and looked at the sparkling twinkling lights that were all cats that had been lost. her blue eyes sparkled in the dark light as glazepaw’s warmth only allowed her to keep the small amount of body heat she could contain in her frail frame. her gray pelt looking silver she was glad that she had gotten away to talk to the SkyClan cat. though still there the shaking has lessened as she looked him in the eyes she nodded “This is better then being stuck in camp.” she said chuckling as she looked back at the sky.
Glazepaw gave her a fond smile, unable to hold it back any longer. He nodded at her comment, following her gaze up to the starry sky above them. "I'm, uh, really happy you agreed to come talk with me," he half-murmured. He didn't know if it was too forward to say that, but he was honestly happy to be here. It had been a while since he'd had a pleasant conversation like this. The starry sky, Moonpaw's warmth at his side, the soft moonlight turning everything around them silver...it was surreal to him. His blue and amber eyes gleamed with the light of the sky above.
Old December 30th, 2018, 01:25 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazepaw gave her a fond smile, unable to hold it back any longer. He nodded at her comment, following her gaze up to the starry sky above them. "I'm, uh, really happy you agreed to come talk with me," he half-murmured. He didn't know if it was too forward to say that, but he was honestly happy to be here. It had been a while since he'd had a pleasant conversation like this. The starry sky, Moonpaw's warmth at his side, the soft moonlight turning everything around them silver...it was surreal to him. His blue and amber eyes gleamed with the light of the sky above.
The molly slowly looked down at glazepaw with a smile. She nodded in agreement hoping that he wouldn’t find her to forward with the rest of their conversation. Her blue eyes shifted off the stars and onto the moon that shined above with the silver light reflecting onto her pelt. She met his mulitcolored gaze with her eyes bright and wide, “So am I.” She said with a smile crossing her face, as the ocean breeze swept over them and seastones. Her blue eyes quickly looked back to the moor and the forests around it. “We should meet again soon.” She mewed looking at him with a warm look in her eyes and a kind voice. Her gaze then shifted to the oak tree above as the moon filtered through.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 1st, 2019, 03:39 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post

The molly slowly looked down at glazepaw with a smile. She nodded in agreement hoping that he wouldn’t find her to forward with the rest of their conversation. Her blue eyes shifted off the stars and onto the moon that shined above with the silver light reflecting onto her pelt. She met his mulitcolored gaze with her eyes bright and wide, “So am I.” She said with a smile crossing her face, as the ocean breeze swept over them and seastones. Her blue eyes quickly looked back to the moor and the forests around it. “We should meet again soon.” She mewed looking at him with a warm look in her eyes and a kind voice. Her gaze then shifted to the oak tree above as the moon filtered through.
Glazepaw flicked his ears contentedly. "We should," he replied. Glancing back up at the moon overhead, he said, "I suppose we should be getting back to our respective Clans. I would love to stay longer, but I have dawn patrol in the morning." He looked back down at Moonpaw with a smile. "When do you want to meet again?"
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:26 AM
smol hooligan child

@Delta
the ragdoll sprinted through the trees, the needles catching on her silky pelt, she couldn’t figure out why. But before she had come here she had washed thoroughly she wanted to look good for her friend. She never did that, not for Saphirepaw she had never done it for Shiftedpaw either but she wanted to do it for glazepaw she wanted to make him like her, not turn her away like other cats always had. She could feel her paws skidding down the hill catching in the needles as the dry pine fronds caught in her fluffy paws. She had a content look on her face, she felt as if she could take on the world. As the moonlight dappled her pelt she could smell the salty ocean slowly mixing with the crisp pine, as the stones emerged from the trees she gave the smallest smile, she could feel herself shaking, yet she smiled. Her body was cold and she feared being fought yet she would go for anything anything for her new best friend.

character site <3
Old January 16th, 2019, 10:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
@Delta
the ragdoll sprinted through the trees, the needles catching on her silky pelt, she couldn’t figure out why. But before she had come here she had washed thoroughly she wanted to look good for her friend. She never did that, not for Saphirepaw she had never done it for Shiftedpaw either but she wanted to do it for glazepaw she wanted to make him like her, not turn her away like other cats always had. She could feel her paws skidding down the hill catching in the needles as the dry pine fronds caught in her fluffy paws. She had a content look on her face, she felt as if she could take on the world. As the moonlight dappled her pelt she could smell the salty ocean slowly mixing with the crisp pine, as the stones emerged from the trees she gave the smallest smile, she could feel herself shaking, yet she smiled. Her body was cold and she feared being fought yet she would go for anything anything for her new best friend.

Glazepaw was laying in the tree at the Seastones. His usually messy--er, fluffy--white fur was neatly groomed. Or, at least, it was as groomed as he could get it. There were some hard-to-reach places, and he may or may not have tripped on his way here. His gaze was trained on the sea a ways away. The water was a dark cobalt, except for the ripple of silver where the moon reflected. Glazepaw had a fond look in his eyes as he looked out over this peaceful scene; Clan life was so hectic he'd almost forgotten what it was like to get a little peace and quiet. I should come here more often, he thought. After a moment, another thought popped into his head: Moonpaw and I should come here more often. He smiled at the thought of his WindClan friend. She was the only friend he had his age--he was really good at pushing others away with his awkward behavior. He was so grateful to have her, and he felt his heart beat faster at just the thought of seeing her again. Hearing a rustle from the woods, he turned to see a familiar gray and white pelt. "Moonpaw!" he called out happily. He stood up and trotted over to meet her, a small purr rumbling in his chest. The white tom's mismatched eyes gleamed in the moonlight as he looked over Moonpaw. "You have pine needles all over you!" he noticed.
Old January 16th, 2019, 10:57 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Glazepaw was laying in the tree at the Seastones. His usually messy--er, fluffy--white fur was neatly groomed. Or, at least, it was as groomed as he could get it. There were some hard-to-reach places, and he may or may not have tripped on his way here. His gaze was trained on the sea a ways away. The water was a dark cobalt, except for the ripple of silver where the moon reflected. Glazepaw had a fond look in his eyes as he looked out over this peaceful scene; Clan life was so hectic he'd almost forgotten what it was like to get a little peace and quiet. I should come here more often, he thought. After a moment, another thought popped into his head: Moonpaw and I should come here more often. He smiled at the thought of his WindClan friend. She was the only friend he had his age--he was really good at pushing others away with his awkward behavior. He was so grateful to have her, and he felt his heart beat faster at just the thought of seeing her again. Hearing a rustle from the woods, he turned to see a familiar gray and white pelt. "Moonpaw!" he called out happily. He stood up and trotted over to meet her, a small purr rumbling in his chest. The white tom's mismatched eyes gleamed in the moonlight as he looked over Moonpaw. "You have pine needles all over you!" he noticed.
out of breath she looked around at the call of her name, the dark see shining in the moonlight she spotted a second bright shape. The white Tom was like a beacon to her like a moth to a flame she drifted over, upon hearing his observation she felt her cheeks grow red gah! I ruined my pelt getting here though she was ectatic that he was there her anxieties were kicking in her shaking with every pawstep. She had hoped and prayed to StarClan he would have been better then she was from the battle, she had been left with a slash down her muzzle that ruined her perfect pelt. No matter “Glazepaw!” she happily mewed her eyes kind a purr escaped her jaws as she gave a warm smile as she shook in the night. The glassy sky looked down on them as the moonlight reflected her pelt and Glazepaw’s making it so bright “it was neater before I left camp.” she added with a chuckle though her voice still weak, she thrust her scarred muzzle forward happy at her attempt at a joke hoping glazepaw wouldn’t comment on it yet knowing he would. She padded over beside him and sat down wrapping her fluffy tail around her white paws.

character site <3
Old January 18th, 2019, 02:27 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:

out of breath she looked around at the call of her name, the dark see shining in the moonlight she spotted a second bright shape. The white Tom was like a beacon to her like a moth to a flame she drifted over, upon hearing his observation she felt her cheeks grow red gah! I ruined my pelt getting here though she was ectatic that he was there her anxieties were kicking in her shaking with every pawstep. She had hoped and prayed to StarClan he would have been better then she was from the battle, she had been left with a slash down her muzzle that ruined her perfect pelt. No matter “Glazepaw!” she happily mewed her eyes kind a purr escaped her jaws as she gave a warm smile as she shook in the night. The glassy sky looked down on them as the moonlight reflected her pelt and Glazepaw’s making it so bright “it was neater before I left camp.” she added with a chuckle though her voice still weak, she thrust her scarred muzzle forward happy at her attempt at a joke hoping glazepaw wouldn’t comment on it yet knowing he would. She padded over beside him and sat down wrapping her fluffy tail around her white paws.
Glazepaw chuckled and nudged Moonpaw lightly with his shoulder. You’re becoming one with the forest!” he suggested. They were joking around, but he could feel the weight of the recent events bearing down on them. As he looked at Moonpaw, he noticed the freshly-healed scar on her muzzle. He had managed to get out of the fight with nothing more than a couple scratches and a broken claw. When did she get that? I didn’t protect her well enough when we were fighting that RiverClan apprentice... His lighthearted expression turned to worry, and he said, Are you okay? After the battle, I mean... Has your cut healed?” He made a mental note to ask Owlflame to give him more battle training soon.
Old January 18th, 2019, 07:26 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Glazepaw chuckled and nudged Moonpaw lightly with his shoulder. You’re becoming one with the forest!” he suggested. They were joking around, but he could feel the weight of the recent events bearing down on them. As he looked at Moonpaw, he noticed the freshly-healed scar on her muzzle. He had managed to get out of the fight with nothing more than a couple scratches and a broken claw. When did she get that? I didn’t protect her well enough when we were fighting that RiverClan apprentice... His lighthearted expression turned to worry, and he said, Are you okay? After the battle, I mean... Has your cut healed?” He made a mental note to ask Owlflame to give him more battle training soon.
the molly quietly smiled she really had become one with the forest. blue hues gave a scared look at his mention of her scar, she knew he would have seen it she tried to look down yet she knew that she would have to address it “It’s fine, I only need a few more cobwebs according to Daydream.” she said smiling giving the faintest chuckle. the molly wanted to give a calming vibe that she knew was easily radiating off of her. the ragdoll smiled happily trying to change the subject off her muzzle she was glad that she had taken the pain for him she was glad that he wouldn’t have the risk to get hurt, blue eyes darted around and looked at the tree that they had met under “when we first met what were you going to say?” she said cocking her head with a straight face now curious.

character site <3
Old January 18th, 2019, 09:24 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:

the molly quietly smiled she really had become one with the forest. blue hues gave a scared look at his mention of her scar, she knew he would have seen it she tried to look down yet she knew that she would have to address it “It’s fine, I only need a few more cobwebs according to Daydream.” she said smiling giving the faintest chuckle. the molly wanted to give a calming vibe that she knew was easily radiating off of her. the ragdoll smiled happily trying to change the subject off her muzzle she was glad that she had taken the pain for him she was glad that he wouldn’t have the risk to get hurt, blue eyes darted around and looked at the tree that they had met under “when we first met what were you going to say?” she said cocking her head with a straight face now curious.
Glazepaw's expression lightened again, knowing that she was okay and being treated. Seeing that she was shivering, he moved to her side and gently pressed against her. At her question, the fluffy tom looked down, another troubled look coming over his face. "Ah, well..." He paused. He'd never actually told this to anyone outside of SkyClan, but if he was going to tell someone, he was glad it was Moonpaw. "I was born a kittypet, and my name was Ammil. So when I joined SkyClan, I was given the name Ammilkit, but I was teased a lot by the Clanborn kits, so I changed it to Glazepaw when I became an apprentice," he explained. He worried that Moonpaw was going to judge him for his heritage--even though he knew she would never do that--so he avoided her gaze, looking at the ground and the landscape around them. The tip of his tail twitched nervously, and he wrapped his tail around his paws to hide it.