Today 09:01 PM

Old October 9th, 2017, 02:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonvine smiled,” Much better, now the pounce, I know it’s not fun trying it on moss first, but as we are short on prey, we have to do it.” She put a piece of moss down,” pretend it’s prey.”

Peachrain bit her lip trying not to squeal in excitement.
Bingo nodded and pushed off with his back legs squarely onto the moss, pretending in was a mouse and demolishing it with his claws.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Nightbreeze ran out of the camp, tears streaming down her face. Her son was dead. He had been killed, and now it felt as if the same had been done to her. Her black pelt was ragged, she hadn't taken time to clean herself. She had been too busy watching over kits and doing her job. This morning she had recieved the news from ine of her close friend Arrowheart that his body had been found in the territory, blood and Synidcate smell on him. As she ran blindly, not caring where she went, she wept. She cried out to Starclan, where she hoped her son was. She didn't know if he was there or not. Barkskip hadn't been Clan born and she didn't know if it worked that way. All she knew was that her son was dead and she had to live without his cheerful demeanor. Soon enough, Nightbreeze heard soft oaws steps behind her. Without looking, and the sweet scent that filled her nose, she knew that Ravenstorm, her sister, had found her. She thrust out a hard our as she greeted her sister. Ravenstorm greeted her with the same gesture as they rubbed muzzles. The two sat for a long time, happy to enjoy each other's company. It wasn't long before another set of oaws interrupted them. This time it was not someone the sisters knew. This she cat was white, her pale indigo eyes gleaming with amusement. Viana made her presence know by a psychopathic giggle. She eyed the two black felines curiously. "Well when a black cat crosses your path it's supposed to be bad luck. But this time I think the white cat brings the bad luck." She giggled, before changing her attitude completely and launching at the sisters. Nightbreeze and Ravenstorm, both being warriors recently coming back from being a queen were slow to react. They jumped aside, Ravenstorm getting caught. Nightbreeze backed away, watching her sister swipe wildly at the feline. Viana clawed furiously at Ravenstorm, blood quickly spattering the ground. The hill upon which they fought became flecked with red, from all three she cats blood. Viana quickly pulled away from Ravenstorm, going for Nightbreeze. Viana managed a careful blow to the lower chest of the Ebony feline. Nightbreeze stumbled back, her chest bleeding. Viana jumped in for a final blow. She slashed Nightbreeze's throat and jumped away, leaving the queen to fall to the ground lifeless.

Viana jumped back to a Ravenstorm, her thin white frame lithe and agile. She sprang into Ravenstorms back, clawing her spine. Ravenstorm twisted and bit into her paw. Viana was quick to bit, aiming at the top of her neck, severing some less major veins. The blood spurted from her neck, but Ravenstorm bucked harder, angered by her sisters demise. She managed to buck Viana off, sending her rolling down the hill, but a Ravenstorm was too far gone. She had lost too much blood. She too collapsed on the ground in a lifeless heap.

As for Viana, the white Molly rolled down the hill. She yowled, her wounds tearing open further. The stream below her grew nearer and she eventually tumbled into it, her white head slamming against a sharp rock. Her consciousness immediately disappeared from her and her head began bleeding. She was dead before she even felt the pain of the impact.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
“Nope, but good try. Its a squirrel. Watch what I do.” Rainbowmist dropped into a hunters crouch and pounced in the bushes. In one swift bite she saw the light go out of its eyes. “Great. We both made great catches. But I think you made the better one,” she purred. Let’s burry these and hunt a little more.” [How about you make Pink sniff one and catch it]
Pinkpaw lifted her nose,” I smell something, but I don’t recognize it, It’s prey anways.” She dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked the prey before leaping and pouncing biting it,” Oh, a vole.” She murmered. [We should have her miss a catch or two soon, so it’s not powerplaying, as it’s unlikely an new hunter would make every catch]

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Dead Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Deciding not to respond to the kit, Wisteriapaw continued to attempt to scent the strange way it had just gone away. Suddenly, she remembered that she must have been downwind - she had remembered other warriors talking about how they couldn't scent anything if they were downwind. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the bushes in front of the two cats, and Wisteriapaw instinctively dropped into a crouch, signaling with her tail for Halfkit to do the same. Without a word, she once again opened her mouth to try and scent whatever was tracking the two young cats. This time, the stench hit her like a boulder. Unable to recognize it, the molly only knew that the horrid scent must be that of a creature who was not a friend to the cats. Rich and smelling of blood, something prowled nearer to them by the second. Frozen with fear, Wisteriapaw found herself unable to move or run away or do anything to protect her, or even warn Halfkit that something terribly bad was near.
Halfkit crouched too, scared and confused. What was that? He could smell something, but he still had no idea what it was, and looked to the apprentice for guidance. He whispered, trying to find out what was going on, What's wrong? What's happening? The kit mewled as he looked around, trying to spot whatever was near them.
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit crouched too, scared and confused. What was that? He could smell something, but he still had no idea what it was, and looked to the apprentice for guidance. He whispered, trying to find out what was going on, What's wrong? What's happening? The kit mewled as he looked around, trying to spot whatever was near them.

"I-I don't know," admitted Wisteriapaw, her light tabby fur bristling, betraying her fear. Unknowing of what was prowling them, she suddenly saw a flash of russet fur through the bushes. Her indigo eyes flashed with terror as a creature she had only heard of in stories lurked beyond the bush, it's black beady eyes fixed on the apprentice. It's fur was like flame and it's eyes like stone, looking like a cat but with longer limbs and muzzle. Wisteriapaw jumped in front of Halfkit despite her terror, but that only seemed to catch the attention of the fox. It opened it's jaws, towering over the two cats and snarling. Wisteriapaw visibly shook in her pelt, her claws digging into the ground.
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Pinkpaw lifted her nose,” I smell something, but I don’t recognize it, It’s prey anways.” She dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked the prey before leaping and pouncing biting it,” Oh, a vole.” She murmered. [We should have her miss a catch or two soon, so it’s not powerplaying, as it’s unlikely an new hunter would make every catch]
[Sure] "Okay. Pay attention. It's okay if you miss a few. You're new at this," Rainbowmist meowed.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[Sure] "Okay. Pay attention. It's okay if you miss a few. You're new at this," Rainbowmist meowed.
Pinkpaw spotted a bird and attempted to hunt it, but it flew off,” I missed. We need more prey. I assume I can’t hunt for a moon or something?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Pinkpaw spotted a bird and attempted to hunt it, but it flew off,” I missed. We need more prey. I assume I can’t hunt for a moon or something?”
[Rainbowmist is now Daisywind because they made me change it.] “Of course not! How will you become a warrior? And that won’t help with the prey, will it? Listen, don’t beat yourself up for a little bird flying away. Everyone messes up,” Daisywind said. Why can’t she just have more confedince?
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 10th, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: New name
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[Rainbowmist is now Daisywind because they made me change it.] “Of course not! How will you become a warrior? And that won’t help with the prey, will it? Listen, don’t beat yourself up for a little bird flying away. Everyone messes up,” Daisywind said. Why can’t she just have more confedince?
Pinkpaw’s eyes perked up,” Really? You’ll give me one more chance. I guess they do normally say two strikes your out, I guess that’s one strike left.”

Old October 10th, 2017, 09:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Storkflight, padded through the territory, his normally bright crystal blue eyes were dull with grief. They held a depressed look to them, one that showed no hope for anything. It little under a week, his best friend and adoptive brother had been killed by a Syndicate cat. He had discovered his brothers body all bloodied and torn in the territory and was immediately heartbroken. He still didn't know how many hours he spent collapsed by the brown and red body, just weeping, his voice soundless as he grieved. He knew that eventually closer to sundown he had managed to drag his brothers body back to camp where his mother had spent a long amount of time by his body, astorkflight doing it for a second. He was grieving and his heart yearned for his brother's company. Though it was only earlier in the day that Arrowheart and Flamingarrow had come back to camp dragging twin black cats with them, their pelts splashed with red too. It was his adoptive mother and his adoptive aunt. So now Storkflight was left without his family, and because he knew he was adopted he treasured his family above all else. He yearned for his mother's company, his brothers closeness. Barkskip had helped train him when his mentor neglected him. He longed for his mother who had taken him in when other abandoned him. Nightbreeze introduced him to Barkskip and the three had Ana inseparable bond. Inseparable. But now they were separated. Nightbreeze and Barkskip hunted in the Stars, and astorkflight hunted in the blood stained forest where they had been murdered. His paws led the white Bengal to the wonderful cavern that he had discovered with Owlpaw. The two friends had claimed this as their meeting spit. This was their place, their cave. They always hung out here, at least they did when they were together. He could sense the past few times they had been together that the beautiful young she cat had acted strangely, seeming distant and always asking about Wingpaw. He didn't care about Wingpaw and he wished for her to see that. He longed for the day that Owlpaw became a warrior, that way he could tell her his feelings. That way he could tell her that he loved her. That he didn't want Wingpaw, or anyone else. That he wanted to love her and only her. The stalactites that hung over head glistened with condensation. The captured the light in a picturesque way. Storkflights heart was taking too much though. With a yowl of fury, a deep cry little a battle cry, a lions roar, the tom sank to his paws. The cavern shook with his echoing yowl. There was a sickening crack and the tom looked up. The stalactite above him was cracking. Without another moment passing by, it's hold broke and came crashing down on top of him, impaling his black and white body. Storkflight had just wanted his family, and a family of his own. His family had left him for the stars, and he wouldn't live to see the one he wanted a family with.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~