Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:31 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:30 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 08:24 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixliora View Post
Puddlepaw quietly rushed to the rat. Now it was just a couple paws (feet) away. He did a hunters' crouch, and made sure his tail was tucked in and his paws were placed lightly on the ground, o he could spring foward, towards the rat. He leaped on top of it and delivered a sharp blow in the neck, which instantly killed it.
"Good. Do you think you can get the frog, as well?" She challenged, flicking an ear. Trouttravel heard a loud croooaaak in the distance, not to far from where she and her apprentice were.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 17th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Ixie

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthy Diet Pepsi View Post
"Good. Do you think you can get the frog, as well?" She challenged, flicking an ear. Trouttravel heard a loud croooaaak in the distance, not to far from where she and her apprentice were.
"Yes." He mewed. He ran off in the direction that he heard, "CROOOAAKK" and looked underneath a bush. There it is! He thought. He put his tail on one sideo f the bush, his head on the other. The frog leaped to the other side of the tail, which was Puddlepaw's head. Puddlepaw bit the frog, and walked over to his mentor. "How was that?" he asked, wondering what his mentor thought.
Old May 17th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
"Yes." He mewed. He ran off in the direction that he heard, "CROOOAAKK" and looked underneath a bush. There it is! He thought. He put his tail on one sideo f the bush, his head on the other. The frog leaped to the other side of the tail, which was Puddlepaw's head. Puddlepaw bit the frog, and walked over to his mentor. "How was that?" he asked, wondering what his mentor thought.
"Not traditional, but good nonetheless. Shadowclan will be well fed. when you're a warrior" Trouttravel praised, resting her fluffy tail on Puddlepaw's shoulder.
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 17th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Ixie

Quote:
"Not traditional, but good nonetheless. Shadowclan will be well fed. when you're a warrior" Trouttravel praised, resting her fluffy tail on Puddlepaw's shoulder.
Puddlepaw grinned. He liked hearing that the clan would be safe with him in it. "What's the traditional way?" he asked curiously. "There isn't a way I know of to get a frog out of a bush AND catch it."
Old May 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Puddlepaw grinned. He liked hearing that the clan would be safe with him in it. "What's the traditional way?" he asked curiously. "There isn't a way I know of to get a frog out of a bush AND catch it."
"Well, back in my day-" She paused when she realized how cliché she sounded. Trouttravel shook her head. "Whatever. It doesn't matter. Anyway, lets get back to camp" She told her apprentice, starting to scoop up dirt and lift it off, revealing a recently killed toad.
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 17th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Duststorm
"Tell yourself whatever you want, kitty," he scoffed with another eye roll at her comment before he bristled a little bit. It wasn't much, but it was apparent that she struck a soft spoke in him. "Bet you'd enjoy that wouldn't you? You were probably one of those kits once, terrified of me," he growled half to himself before turning away from the cranky feline. He hadn't been associated with a feline that was like him in a while. It was a little infuriating because normally he was the one making the other mad. Now, he was the one getting infuriated while bothering her all the same. It was an odd conversation but for some reason Foxspring didn't mind it. He'd happily start up another argument with this cat again. Whatever her name was. He'd simply call her 'kitty' for now. It's not like it mattered to him. From there, Foxspring started to sneak his way towards the entrance, simply hoping she'd keep her mouth shut.

@Ever
Jaguarclaw gave Marbledface a quick nod before turning and exiting the den to grab them both a bite to eat. When he returned, he had his favorite piece of prey in his mouth as well as a mouse. Mice weren't something too overly common to Shadowclan, so when they got one, they were gone fairly quick but Jaguarclaw was able to snag one for Marbledface. Quickly he padded back over and dropped the mouse at her paws before he stepped into his nest and settled down. From there, he dropped his prey -- a frog. Unlike most other here, he actually preferred frog. He simply thought their taste was better and they offered a bit more to eat. The Bengal for waited for Marbledface to take a bite before he dared to take a bite. However, when he did, he felt the hungry really take over his body. In moments the frog was gone and Jaguarclaw was left licking his paws and whiskers clean. His olive hues finally shifted upwards towards Marbledface. "Good? I know we don't get mice often, so I thought you might like it," he offered a friendly smile before rolling slightly in his nest to lay on his side. At that moment you could see how much weight he had lost over this past leaf-bare. Even if they were a ways into new-leaf he hadn't quite gained that weight back. You could see each rib along his side and see how his shoulder blades protruded from his back more sharply than normal. It was saddening to see, but the Bengal didn't seem to notice or care.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 17th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Ixie

Quote:
"Well, back in my day-" She paused when she realized how cliché she sounded. Trouttravel shook her head. "Whatever. It doesn't matter. Anyway, lets get back to camp" She told her apprentice, starting to scoop up dirt and lift it off, revealing a recently killed toad.
Puddlepaw tilted his head in confusion, then nodded. Puddlepaw dug up the ground beneath him, and picked up his rat and frog. They were quite a mouthful for an apprentice, but nevertheless, he brought it to camp with-out a word of complaining ; after all, it was prey.
Old May 17th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Ixie

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Puddlepaw padded into the elders' den and gave a frog and a rat to the elders. "Here you go." he mewed. "I went hunting with Trouttravel today."
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Ixie

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Puddlepaw came back from the training grounds with a rat and frog in his mouth. He dropped the newly-caught prey in the fresh-kill pile. "There." he thought, proud of himself. Then he waited for his mentor.

Last edited by Ixliora; May 17th, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old May 18th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Amazing Art By Woly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Puddlepaw came back from the training grounds with a rat and frog in his mouth. He dropped the newly-caught prey in the fresh-kill pile. "There." he thought, proud of himself. Then he waited for his mentor.
Trouttravel did the same, plopping her toad on the aforementioned pile as well. The ancient mottled shecat turned to her apprentice, flicking her tail. "You should get some rest before you do something else," She told her apprentice.
Me Off Of Ebay

Closed Thread