Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:54 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by constellation
Today 03:50 PM

Old October 31st, 2023, 03:26 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dalek View Post

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws(unactive) and Wendigo's song(active)

A cruel chuckle escaped Nagini at Bouncy's confusion, how stupid was this cat? It didn't matter because soon she'd be dead with no one to blame but herself and mabye, if she'd been "good", she'd go to a nice place with all the other little kittens

Rising to her paws now she stretched as if there was nothing wrong before smirking slyly at the other molly and growing to her full height which was average but her long legs and lean frame made her look tall and she used that to her advantage.

"Yes darling you are~" she purred mockingly mimicking Bouncy's voice perfectly as part of her sadistic mind games as she unsheathed her claws and flashed her fangs rainwater sliding of her pelt "And I'm afraid you've been very foolish"

(Just so you know Nagini's using the purrk Wendigo's song which allows her to copy any cats' voice she's met perfectly.)
(Ah. So she's about to have to run away.) Bouncy then realized how stupid she'd been and began to back away. Darn her naive nature! She turned around and began to run fast away.
Old November 1st, 2023, 12:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Sus_Bean View Post
(Ah. So she's about to have to run away.) Bouncy then realized how stupid she'd been and began to back away. Darn her naive nature! She turned around and began to run fast away.

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

Just like she had expected, Bouncy turned tail as soon as she was at risk of conflict "A fool and a coward" she thought spitefully. She had honestly wanted a fight, to dig her claws into something living but she'd just have to make do with this.

Wasting not time, she started chasing the other she-cat like a fox after a hare. Long legs pushing her on and a bloodthirsty look in her eyes as she attempted to snap at the kitten's tail and pull her down so she could pin them and mabye play with her mind a bit more before killing her, oh yes how lovely.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 1st, 2023, 12:55 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dalek View Post

Nagini
Rogue

Just like she had expected, Bouncy turned tail as soon as she was at risk of conflict "A fool and a coward" she thought spitefully. She had honestly wanted a fight, to dig her claws into something living but she'd just have to make do with this.

Wasting not time, she started chasing the other she-cat like a fox after a hare. Long legs pushing her on and a bloodthirsty look in her eyes as she attempted to snap at the kitten's tail and pull her down so she could pin them and mabye play with her mind a bit more before killing her, oh yes how lovely.
Suddenly, a strange smelling tom- Splashfur - walked out from the bushes with a sad look. Bouncy used the opportunity to escape.
Old November 1st, 2023, 03:10 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Suddenly, a strange smelling tom- Splashfur - walked out from the bushes with a sad look. Bouncy used the opportunity to escape.

Nagini
Rogue

Annoyance flashed in Nagini's teal gaze as she watched Bouncy escape, she had been so close...how utterly disappointing...however now she had a new thing to entertain herself with and they seemed more like the type she liked.

Quickly, the molly turned around and faced the newcomer the same charming smile on her voice as she observed him "Seems like you just helped my prey get away darling" she mewed simply with the same pleasant tone but with a hint of coldness to it as she stared at him her claws still unsheathed.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; November 1st, 2023 at 03:11 PM.
Old November 1st, 2023, 03:33 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nagini
Rogue

Annoyance flashed in Nagini's teal gaze as she watched Bouncy escape, she had been so close...how utterly disappointing...however now she had a new thing to entertain herself with and they seemed more like the type she liked.

Quickly, the molly turned around and faced the newcomer the same charming smile on her voice as she observed him "Seems like you just helped my prey get away darling" she mewed simply with the same pleasant tone but with a hint of coldness to it as she stared at him her claws still unsheathed.
"Sorry..." Splashfur meowed in a monotone and surprisingly depressed voice for the usually upbeat Riverclan tom. He'd been exiled for working with William and as a result was now alone.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:09 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
"Sorry..." Splashfur meowed in a monotone and surprisingly depressed voice for the usually upbeat Riverclan tom. He'd been exiled for working with William and as a result was now alone.

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks:Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

Nagini tipped her head in confusion at the bleak comment then just rolled her eyes in annoyance well she wasn't expecting that nor was that what she wanted. Why was this cat being such a downer? She'd find out.

As fast as a flash she trotted right up to the tom and smiled gently "Why whatever is the matter darling? Surely you're not crying for nothing?" she purred softly gazing at him with fake kindness mabye she could use this one after all sad cats are quite esy to manipulate.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

Nagini
Rogue

Nagini tipped her head in confusion at the bleak comment then just rolled her eyes in annoyance well she wasn't expecting that nor was that what she wanted. Why was this cat being such a downer? She'd find out.

As fast as a flash she trotted right up to the tom and smiled gently "Why whatever is the matter darling? Surely you're not crying for nothing?" she purred softly gazing at him with fake kindness mabye she could use this one after all sad cats are quite esy to manipulate.
"I started helping a loner that somehow managed to get me exiled. I have nowhere to go." Splashfur sighed softly.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:20 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
"I started helping a loner that somehow managed to get me exiled. I have nowhere to go." Splashfur sighed softly.

Nagini
Rogue

"Exiled" she didn't know what that meant but she guessed it must have been from one of those groups of cats Bouncy was talking about in her sob story...how interestingly strange...and mabye useful.

Blinking at him in shock her face melted into sympathy "Oh darling I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed sadly and attempted to nuzzle his cheek of course she wasn't sorry for him worse things had happened to a cat but he could be valuable to her so she needed to fool him "You know...I have quite a large den, you could stay there if you like..."

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:21 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

Nagini
Rogue

"Exiled" she didn't know what that meant but she guessed it must have been from one of those groups of cats Bouncy was talking about in her sob story...how interestingly strange...and mabye useful.

Blinking at him in shock her face melted into sympathy "Oh darling I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed sadly and attempted to nuzzle his cheek of course she wasn't sorry for him worse things had happened to a cat but he could be valuable to her so she needed to fool him "You know...I have quite a large den, you could stay there if you like..."
"Yeah, sure. I guess I could..." Splashfur was quiet and nervous at this point.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:34 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
"Yeah, sure. I guess I could..." Splashfur was quiet and nervous at this point.

Nagini
Rogue

And so he had fallen into her trap, it was much easier than she thought it'd be so much in fact that she began to wonder if all cats were this naive and trusting it certainly wasn't like it was when she was a kit...

Flashing him a joyful smile and snapped away from Splashfur and started slowly padding away beckoning him with a flick of her long tail "Excellent darling! Now come along. Oh I do hope why residence is to your liking as it is a bit...strange...to put it." she said with calm cheerfulness hopefully her deserted twoleg den wouldn't deter him.

Stopping for a moment she glanced back at him with quizzical eyes "Though...you can hunt can't you?" she asked more seriously than last time she did need some help hunting with prey scarce and Leaf-bare on the way it would certainly help.

Nightgaze kit finder!