Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 12:14 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2017, 11:46 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn silently agreed with Leopardpaw's rhetorical question, though he didn't speak his approval. He admired her concern for her adoptive parents, and he hoped she would never lose her compassionate trait. Her unique breed always reminded him that she was not his biological daughter which honestly saddened him. He often wondered if there would be a time where she would take interest in her biological parents, and leave both Smokethorn and Sunsong. Sure, the couple adopted many kits, and dealt with the fear of losing them many times, but it was not something to easily get over. For as long as they adopted, they'd both experience the worry of their kit leaving them.

``Hah,`` Smokethorn chuckled softly. It felt strange for his kit to check in on him, and not the other way around. ``Honestly, everything is great, Leopardpaw. But don't you think I should be the one to ask you how you are? Any toms I need to intimidate?``
{oh dear lord sounds like something my dad would do, why jinx why xD}
At his question, Leopardpaw laughed. "Dad, please no." she said through laughs, covering her muzzle with her paw. After regaining herself, she looked at him and pawed him. "I'm not that special." she said. "But I am doing well. Surgestorm has been teaching me some herbs and stuff, and me and Moonpaw have been training together, and we've been having Featherpaw join us." she replied to his first question. She loved her dad, his playful attitude, how he was protective of her. Sure, she wondered who her true parents were, but she couldn't think of much, since her mother was dead and her father was a kitty-pet. Sunsong, Smokethorn, their kits, Surgestorm, Moonpaw, and Featherpaw were the only family she knew.

Last edited by monfang; April 9th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Blazingstar made himself a little more comfortable as this feline told him about her journey. Of course many question rose, but the she-cat seemed to know what he was going to ask and answered them as she went. Many terms she used, he'd never heard of and many of the obstacles she described, he couldn't think of overcoming. She seemed like a strong feline, especially to go through all that and still come back, to still come find her home clan. Although as her story finished up, there was only one question that remained strong in his head. What does she want? Of course the ginger tom didn't mean this offensively in any way, but for many of the warriors to find out that the previous deputy had returned, it would certainly be a shock. It was still a shock for him and he had already heard her entire story. How would he explain to the entire clan that he was welcoming strange cats back. Surely some warriors would remember her? Right? Possibly elders too?

Dragging his thoughts away from that, he continued on. He had to respond because at that moment, he was sitting there with a blank stare on his face. A little unprofessional coming from the leader of the clan. Clearing his throat, he blinked a few times before his jaws opened. "So what is your wish? Surely you don't come back for nothing? Are you wanting to join the clan again?" he inquired the few questions, one being rhetorical. Could he actually welcome her back? Of course! It would be wrong not to welcome her back, but what about her companions. Who were they? Were they wishing to come back as well... or join? Depending on where they stand; loners or former warriors? That part wasn't mentioned in the story nor had Shrikecall really brought it up either.. unless he forgot the small, but important detail like that.
@InfernoFlicker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood quietly walked next to Thrushflight, oddly calm for a cat who had just mercilessly murdered someone and was now walking to the stream with his paws stained with the blood of a ThunderClanner. His blue eyes were back to his almost no emotion state; calm, as he padded next to his friend. Reaching the small stream, he glanced around to make sure no one was downstream of where he would be washing his bloody paws off. Chuckling softly as Thrushflight did, he spoke up. "Yeah yeah, I'll be as quick as a rabbit." he stated with a huff of playful annoyance. The cream tom then moved to the stream and placed his paws in, starting to walk fully into it to get the blood that had gushed from the now dead ThunderClanner's neck, the blood that had gotten on his back paws, off his fur. The creek washed it off pretty easily and did wash off some of the ThunderClan scent on his paws, but the young warrior still reeked of the rival clan. Giving a soft huff, he jumped out of the stream and shook off his paws a bit as he moved back over to Thrushflight. "Any way to get this horrible stench of ThunderClan out of my pelt?" he then asked.
Thrushflight quietly watched as his companion washed off in the creek. He was silently thinking about ways to get the scent off them. With the snow melting, they couldn't exactly roll in that, but perhaps there was a garlic patch around? Or a nice bit of heather that was sprouting where they could roll in. Although when Caramelblood jumped up beside him, the calico crouched down and lapped at the water, now free of blood thanks to the current. Quenching the thirst he didn't know he had, he soon sat back up and nodding a little. "Right," he spoke towards Caramelblood. "Well, I know how to get the stench off of you,"he replied, a small smirk was former along his lips. Quick as lightening, Thrushflight was up on his hind legs and attempting to push Caramelblood into the creek with his forepaws pressed against their side. If it worked, Thrushflight would get a good laugh, if it didn't, he'd end up in the creek himself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ eh don't worry about it cx ]

Fawnskip didn't mind the short pause between her comments and Blazingstar's response. In fact, it gave her time to think. Obviously, their conversation - er, flirting session, was growing rather tense, and she was openly welcoming the excitement. She was wondering just how far she could get him; perhaps to the point where she drops him? She'd surely congratulate herself there. Maybe, in celebration, she'd introduce herself to a few more toms? And then it hit her - She's never taken on more than one tomcat at once. What if I could catch the attention of a few at once? Oh, what an experiment that'd be! Fawnskip considered the idea and its possible consequences. She felt confident she could get a few toms to fight each other for her. After all, she was beautiful, charming, and smart - intelligence was the new gorgeous. She was torn from her fantasies when Blazingstar spoke up.

Flashing him a charming grin to match his teasing hues, Fawnskip immediately responded, ``Oh, honey,`` She paused. Her voice was smooth and laced with an obviously fake tone of disappointment. She admired the way his watchful eyes studied her, displaying interest. She basically basked beneath his gaze, stepping closer to him rather slowly as if to flaunt her beauty. She made certain her face was close to his. I have him wrapped around my paw, she silently noted with satisfaction. Fawnskip's voice lowered into a whisper, and then became laced with amusement as she continued, ``nobody can replace me.``
Her breath tickled his whiskers again, sending a shiver that he fought off down his spine. The temptation was driving his nuts, but he could not allow his clan mates to see just how far he'd take this flirting. Fawnskip would have to suffer and wait a little while longer until they were a little bit more alone. No doubt the tom wanted to drive her mad just as she was driving him. Letting a small bit of light enter his golden hues, he met her gaze evenly and let his tail twitch with thought. Where is this going to go now? I can't overstep my boundaries, I don't know her that well yet, he emphasized the word 'yet' as he thought to himself. "We'll see how long you hold true to that," he replied softly. Blazingstar was clearly looking forward to this challenge, to see how long she'd stick around. There was something about her that made him think she could go looking for better and still that part of him was saying to keep her coming. To give her a reason to keep her coming back. He had to be the only cat with her attention at that moment.

The ginger drew his face away from her reluctantly, feeling his ears grow hot with slight embarrassment. How does she do this to him? It's like she'd been doing this all her life and it was simply his turn to feel her attention.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2017, 05:29 PM
BlindSunLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He padded after her. He nodded "yep, you did." He purred and nuzzled her cheek. He looked around and yawned. He said "we're a long while from home it's already dark. It would be too late to get home so.." He looked around and then went and found a hollow tree. He made 2 nests, one large and one small. He laid in the larger one and smiled
Risingpaw watched the sky turn orange, and the first star twinkle in the distance, she stared over the grass and beyond their vast open territory. Risingpaw always wanted to patrol and see other clan cats, she wanted to smell their scents and understand how they thought, if it were any different then her own. Risingpaw knew she had alot of work ahead of her before she could even think about confronting another clan. "we should head back, also you can finally show me how to detect movement in the dark. You promised you would when we first started training." Risingpaw narrowed her eyes, she didn't want to be treated like a kit anymore, "I can handle it".
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She chuckled at her daughters words, "Yes, you are so awesome that sometimes you just need new mentors to keep up with your talent." She was proud of her kits, they were growing up. Still having their child like personalities, which she was grateful for, it reminded her of when she was training as an apprentice. While she didn't use her warrior skills anymore, training was always fun, and she'd experience it again if she could.
She smiled at the thought.
She nodded and purred at Adderpaw nuzzling her belly, shifting a bit so more of her swollen belly. She bent down and grazed her tongue upon the top of her daughters head,"There are some kits in the nursery that need a mother to aswel, I thought I'd take on the job." she mewed happily. No matter how much training there was to be done, or what responsibilities there were, she always wanted her kits to know the love of a mother towards her kits, while being a forever queen wasn't normal for everycat to have as at a mother, it sure was to her kits. "I'm sure you'll be a good big sister to them dear, I can't wait until they arrive." her voice grew softer at the end. She hadn't met up with her mate Smokethorn is awhile, it had seemed like moons since she had seen him, it made her smile go down a bit. But she smiled again when seeing the excited expression on her kits face. It'll be alright.
Adderpaw absolutely loved it when her mom played along with her and to hear her mom agree with her, after so long of missing those positive comments, it truly sent a swell of happiness as well as giddiness through her, a high-pitched giggle escaping her and the joy practically seemed to sparkle in those yellow eyes of hers as she looked upon Sunsong.
As affectionate as ever, the young cat couldn't help but take another gander at her mother's belly, trying to imagine what sort of new siblings she would be receiving. Would they look like her? How would they act? Would they like her? There were so many questions and yet none of them would be answered until they were brought into the world and some of them wouldn't be answered until the new siblings were older. There was a lot of waiting to do and as we all know, the yellow tabby isn't exactly the patient type. Though she had enough brains to not bombard her mother with the senseless questions, they were better left to her own mind.
Thoughts taken away from the idea of her new siblings by Sunsong's voice, the apprentice would look over with wide eyes to hear that she would have even more siblings, adoptive, but still more siblings! Gasping excitedly, that grin that was on her muzzle seemed to grow even larger, if that was even possible. "Jeez mom, you're going to be so busy! I can help you watch them if you want! I'm sure Pinepaw wouldn't mind helping either! We'd be great kit watchers for you! I can't wait to meet them, and play with them!
What are their names? How old are they? Can they walk yet?
"
Here came the bombardment of questions that was inevitable, the apprentice practically radiating excitement at this point.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Amazing! I've been hanging in the den with Surgestorm, and he's taught me a bunch of herbs too! I've been trying to pass the time while I wait for Moonpaw." she mewed. Like Adderpaw and Pinepaw, Moonpaw and Leopardpaw were nearly inseparable, and although they usually go patrolling together, this time Leopardpaw had stayed back, her paw ached from her training and advised physical training. Yeah, she didn't like it, it was hard to do, but she had to strengthen her paw. So, she did just that. She worked hard, and made Surgestorm proud. Greatly proud actually.

One thing about most people, most had that one parent figure that treated them like their kit. And with Surgestorm and Leopardpaw, that was their relationship. Surgestorm thought of her as a daughter, and Leopardpaw thought of him as a father. Now, Smokethorn was amazing. He was strong and protective, always wanting the best for her, but so was Surgestorm. And there was a great bond between them. Her old friends, the ones that dared her, no longer hung around her, for they didn't like the smell of herbs that lingered in her pelt, or how she would refuse a dare.

Keeping a smile on her maw, like her sister, she gave a glance to her, purring. "So, how has the training been huh?" she asked, giving a playful nudge to her stomach, something she had done when they were still kits. She liked messing with her sister, she didn't think she minded that much, just sibling love. She gave her a lick on her ear and smiling on her. "Oh, and have you talked to mom or dad lately? Haven't seen dad that much recently, since I've been busy with training and working out my paw." she explained.

{oh hay if you have time, do you think if like, Adderpaw could comfort Leopardpaw when Moonpaw gets into the den?}
{Yeah sure!}

"That's amazing to you?" Adderpaw giggled out lightheartedly, shaking her head. "That sounds positively boring to me, who would want to hang out with the medicine cat all day, poking around with herbs? I'd much rather be out hunting rabbits! Oh oh, and sparing and playing make believe, yeah, that's a whole lot more fun than some dusty old medicine cat,
no offense to Surgestorm of course!
" Another giggle escaped the apprentice as she glanced up at her sister before letting out a small yawn. "What's Moonpaw up to anyways, why are you waiting on him?" She asked curiously, tilting her head as she laid her head in her paws, yellow eyes focused on the apprentice next to her.

While she couldn't exactly place who the cat was, she knew that they were a close friend of her sister's and that they were practically bestfriend's like her and Pinepaw. And that made her happy because to have a friend like Pinepaw? It was awesome; to think that she could have so much fun with one cat? And truthfully that brown young tom was her only friend. She saw no problem in it because why would she need any other cat when she had him? Whenever she wasn't training, she was hanging out with him, whether it be hunting together, talking together, practicing together or whatever else the two could think up, it was always with him. And there wasn't a second that Adderpaw disliked that. In fact, she didn't even think about it.

The yellow tabby apprentice giggled as her sister nudged her in the belly before continuing on with answering her sister's question.
"Oh it's been alright, I'm going to be getting another mentor, again,
because my mentor disappeared. This is the second time I've been assigned to a new mentor, you don't know how frustrating it is!
" There was a whine to her voice and a slightly frustrated tone, but immediately it was wiped away with a simple shrug and a sigh as she glanced back up at Leopardpaw.
"Yeah, I saw mom recently, we're going to have more siblings, she's taking care of some kits that don't have moms and she's also got kits in her belly! I don't know about dad, I.. Don't even remember the last time I've seen him!" Adderpaw lifted her head as she tried to think of the last time she recalled seeing Smokethorn, but could only find vague memories of the nursery, shaking her head with a small frown.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Cometpaw rolled around on her side, her brown eyes flashing to the other apprentices, she flicked an ear of superiority. She rolled her eyes as she saw the other cats hustling, and she writhed,
Standing to stretch her legs, the dappled grey she-cat exhaled softly before curling her tail around her frail frame, supervising the den.
Breathing, she stood up and padded around her nest, waiting for someone to come near.

{Open}
lotusfang
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSunLight View Post

Risingpaw watched the sky turn orange, and the first star twinkle in the distance, she stared over the grass and beyond their vast open territory. Risingpaw always wanted to patrol and see other clan cats, she wanted to smell their scents and understand how they thought, if it were any different then her own. Risingpaw knew she had alot of work ahead of her before she could even think about confronting another clan. "we should head back, also you can finally show me how to detect movement in the dark. You promised you would when we first started training." Risingpaw narrowed her eyes, she didn't want to be treated like a kit anymore, "I can handle it".
He tapped his claws on the floor for a little. He said " fine." He sighed and went out
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw snorted too "that is very true. Mouse is her favourite food. Acornpaw's is rabbit and so is mine. It's larger and meatier which gives you the most strength. I always prefer hearty meals." The Molly explained.
Phantompaw nodded in agreement. Rabbit was good, but it wasn't her favorite. She probably wasn't supposed to like sneaking out of camp at night to catch bats, but sometimes she did, though she had yet to actually catch one, but she'd found one in the fresh-kill pile once and had loved it ever since. “Ah. I like bats.” she said wistfully, remembering the taste with relish.