Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 08:14 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:04 AM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:03 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2017, 09:13 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Oh no not more." Leopardpaw giggled, knowing how her mother was with kits. She gave him a big smile and purred. "Congrats Dad." she meowed. She was so involved with Surgestorm she didn't realize the fact her mother was pregnant. But she was excited. She would have more mini-SunSmoke kits running around, being obnoxious as they grow up. Still, the thought of how her mother was sometimes, worried her slightly. "You been making sure she ate, right?" he asked.
Smokethorn appreciated Leopardpaw's obvious concern, and he silently noted that he'd have to remind Sunsong of how thoughtful their daughter was. He chuckled softly, his kit-like gaze sparkling. ``Of course, Leopardpaw. Don't you worry, you have your own life to live.`` He was knowledgeable of how Sunsong's selflessness had been passed down to Leopardpaw. Though the two were not biologically related in any way, Smokethorn could see many similarities between the two she-cats. He liked that.
Old April 8th, 2017, 11:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn appreciated Leopardpaw's obvious concern, and he silently noted that he'd have to remind Sunsong of how thoughtful their daughter was. He chuckled softly, his kit-like gaze sparkling. ``Of course, Leopardpaw. Don't you worry, you have your own life to live.`` He was knowledgeable of how Sunsong's selflessness had been passed down to Leopardpaw. Though the two were not biologically related in any way, Smokethorn could see many similarities between the two she-cats. He liked that.
"She's apart of my life ain't she?" she asked, more rhetorically than anything. It was true, how she wasn't hardly at all selfish, but she got her kit-like behavior from her dad. And she adopted some more kit-like traits from Surgestorm. They were the closest friends, and if someone didn't know better one could mistake her as the Medicine Cat apprentice. But, indeed, she was not. She was a normal apprentice who, like Surgestorm, fell in love with the herbs and more from an injury. She worked well with him and some of the patients, and she was always willing to help, whether it was sorting or cleaning.

"So, besides her expecting kits, how have mom and you been?" she asked, kindness sparkling in her blue eyes. A weird, and highly uncommon trait, in which she had blue eyes. Her breed usually had orange, or yellow, but no. She had blue.
Old April 8th, 2017, 11:34 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
"Yeah," Surgestorm mused, agreeing happily with her response. His chest responded to her purr with a low rumbling of his own. He turned to look at the spotted feline, grinning.
However, as he followed Leopardpaw's gaze to the entrance of his den, the sound slowly ceased and his smile flickered uncertainly. He realized after a moment that she was just as worried as him about Moonpaw. The silence stretched on for a few moments before she spoke, and he turned to the apprentice with an uneasy smile. "A while ago..." He murmured softly but continued a few beat later, his voice a bit stronger. "I'm sure they're just taking their time out there, that's all," He tried to reason, both with her and himself. The tom was one to look at the glass in a half-full perspective, but there was always a tiny voice behind it all that whispered doubts. Clearing his throat, and pushing away the urge to go find out what was going, he turned back toward his herb storage. He took a deep breath of the sweet and spicy smells, the familiar scent calming his anxiety. "It's alright," He repeated more confidently, choosing to ignore the instincts inside him that screamed at him that something was wrong.
"I dunno..." she said, uncertainty pressing her voice. "It's not like her to be... this late." she went on, staring at the entrance. She turned to him and saw that he was feeling the same thing.
"M-Maybe we should go out...? Ch-Check on her? Make sure she's okay..." she said, looked at him. She didn't believe his confidence. She was getting more than worried. She was getting scared. The sun was setting and no apprentice stayed out that long. And Blazingstar, along with two other warriors, rushed out as if someone was wrong, and she could have sworn she saw Tawnypaw. The person Moonpaw left with.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Featherlight sat in the clearing eating a rabbit. She got up, but there was still half left. "Oh starclan. . I couldn't even finish a rabbit. . ." she said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:18 AM

My Mood: Cold

Marshfur yawned showing off his powerful jaws, he walked over to the fresh kill pile when he noticed featherlight by herself. this is the perfect time to make friends in the clan. he stalked up on the she cat and went to say hello but he thought twice, was she going to deny him any acknowledgement like the rest of the clan?
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Marshfur yawned showing off his powerful jaws, he walked over to the fresh kill pile when he noticed featherlight by herself. this is the perfect time to make friends in the clan. he stalked up on the she cat and went to say hello but he thought twice, was she going to deny him any acknowledgement like the rest of the clan?
Featherlight saw the tom and padded up to him. "Hello Marshfur" She said purring. "How are you?" She flicked her ear. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:26 AM

Marshfur was taken back slightly she actually was talking to him. "I..m.. I'm go-o-d" he stuttered. he self consciously looked at his grey thick fur.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Marshfur was taken back slightly she actually was talking to him. "I..m.. I'm go-o-d" he stuttered. he self consciously looked at his grey thick fur.
The silver she-cat smiled. "Are you OK? You seem shy" she said. She licked his ears to comfort him. . she flicked her tail tip and kept licking his ears purring. Her sides were swollen with a kit.

Old April 9th, 2017, 05:35 AM

Marshfur's gaze drooped, he had made a fool of himself. he replied " ye-aah umm I'm not really popular with the clan." he confessed. "are you expecting a kk-it?". he stuttered.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Marshfur's gaze drooped, he had made a fool of himself. he replied " ye-aah umm I'm not really popular with the clan." he confessed. "are you expecting a kk-it?". he stuttered.
" don't worry! I'll have u be friends with my mate" she purred. She d at her sides. "Yes I am" She said. She looked over at her mates sleeping body.

Closed Thread