Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2017, 02:09 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Crossedsight muttered something under her breath, but decided not to say it again, she exhaled slowly, cursing under her breath again. Her green eyes, narrowed, darted around the clearing, making sure nobody saw her before sitting down and licking a paw coarsely, her tongue gliding over her pawpads. She glanced up every so often, letting out huffs of breath, "Nobody come near," she thought aggressively as she went back to grooming her grey fur.

(Open).
lotusfang
Old April 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Infernosky let Shrikecall brush past her without a second look at him. When Blazingstar brought up the detail that Shrikecall had been talking to him about her, she tried not to mumble back, I'm sure he did... Instead, she responded with a light huff.

Of course this cat would never have seen me before, he's so young, were Infernosky's first thoughts when the discussion began, and it was somewhat hurtful to hear that Dapplestar hadn't spoken much of Infernosky, at least to this particular tom.

She then confirmed her claim to be former deputy, "Yes, that's right. And yes, Obsidiansky has filled me in on the terrible cat Singenight and the other cats that took over...all I can say is thank goodness it's over." There was a rare genuine tone in her voice, "Like I told Obsidiansky, I had to help Windclan and save Dapplestar from Eternalstar...so I know what it's like, to have cruel cats ruling over you, afraid for your family's life." The memory of seeing Dapplestar at the weakest point she had ever been--caged, bloodied, tortured, and probably starving--still filled Infernosky's dreams with horror. Infernosky had done her best to lead Windclan without Dapplestar's guidance, but she already had to face the most difficult decision shed ever experienced: Risk Windclan's life to save Dapplestar, or save Windclan and leave Dapplestar to die? She hoped she never had to make that decision again.

Infernosky stifled a cringe at Blazingstar's question: Why had she returned now? The question irked her, but she didn't let it show. With a deep breath, she explained her situation to the younger leader, launching into a brief overview of her journey, all the way from the rouge attack and tunnel collapse, to the twoleg city, the pound, and her journey back to the forest from miles and miles away.

@Suspiciousmindz
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The leaves crunched and rustled as Toadears's big paws stomped on the ground. That was the one feature that always threw her off while hunting. She sprang up into the air, hoping she would catch something this time. Even though there were such little leaves scattered, as Windclan was in a place with no trees, there were still enough to scare off prey. Sure enough, as she was about to land, the rabbit started to scuttle off, its tiny paws not making a sound. She let out a sigh as she sat down and looked at her big paws. Windclan cats paws usually did not look like that. She leaned against a tree and relaxed. She shouldn't go so hard on herself. She decided to climb the tree, and it was one of the few trees that you could actually climb. Despite her large size, she had always been exceptional at climbing and could do it quite quickly. She turned around and looked up, planning where she would stop, and place her paws. She hooked her front claws into the tree and hoisted herself up, scaling it and pushing with her hind legs. She reached a branch and leaped to it. There was another branch above her where she would stop. She leaped up and hooked her claws into the trunk once more, and clawed her way up to the final branch. She crouched on the branch, all four paws close together so she wouldn't fall. She took deeper breaths and finally settled down. She looked across the moor, feeling happy with herself.

@xxJaggededgexx

[character site]
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
The leaves crunched and rustled as Toadears's big paws stomped on the ground. That was the one feature that always threw her off while hunting. She sprang up into the air, hoping she would catch something this time. Even though there were such little leaves scattered, as Windclan was in a place with no trees, there were still enough to scare off prey. Sure enough, as she was about to land, the rabbit started to scuttle off, its tiny paws not making a sound. She let out a sigh as she sat down and looked at her big paws. Windclan cats paws usually did not look like that. She leaned against a tree and relaxed. She shouldn't go so hard on herself. She decided to climb the tree, and it was one of the few trees that you could actually climb. Despite her large size, she had always been exceptional at climbing and could do it quite quickly. She turned around and looked up, planning where she would stop, and place her paws. She hooked her front claws into the tree and hoisted herself up, scaling it and pushing with her hind legs. She reached a branch and leaped to it. There was another branch above her where she would stop. She leaped up and hooked her claws into the trunk once more, and clawed her way up to the final branch. She crouched on the branch, all four paws close together so she wouldn't fall. She took deeper breaths and finally settled down. She looked across the moor, feeling happy with herself.

@xxJaggededgexx

"Nice catch," Crossedsight mewed silently, flicking his tail to a catch the she-cat had brought back, now, Crossed wasn't good with flattery, as all the cats knew, and he wasn't going to try, so he sat back on his hindquarters, flicking an ear, "You're Toadears, right?" He mewed self-conciously, as he should know her name, at least, he didn't want to make a bad first impression if he already did.
lotusfang
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Nice catch," Crossedsight mewed silently, flicking his tail to a catch the she-cat had brought back, now, Crossed wasn't good with flattery, as all the cats knew, and he wasn't going to try, so he sat back on his hindquarters, flicking an ear, "You're Toadears, right?" He mewed self-conciously, as he should know her name, at least, he didn't want to make a bad first impression if he already did.
i'm not sure if you thought toadears caught the rped catch, or if your talking about a previous one, but i'll go along with it

Toadears's ears twitched a little when she heard a voice. She thought she was alone. She peered down to see a tom, a little older than her, looking at her. She glanced at her previous caught rabbit. It was a scrawny one, indeed, but at least it brought something back for the clan. "Oh.. thank you very much." she mewed. "And yes, I'm Toadears. Who are you?" she added. She wondered how the tom knew her name. She shook her head. Obviously, he was in Windclan. She thought it was a little weird for someone to just come up when someone is clearly relaxing, but Toadears thought the strange cat was making an effort to be nice. She looked at him, waiting for the reply.

[character site]
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:52 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
i'm not sure if you thought toadears caught the rped catch, or if your talking about a previous one, but i'll go along with it

Toadears's ears twitched a little when she heard a voice. She thought she was alone. She peered down to see a tom, a little older than her, looking at her. She glanced at her previous caught rabbit. It was a scrawny one, indeed, but at least it brought something back for the clan. "Oh.. thank you very much." she mewed. "And yes, I'm Toadears. Who are you?" she added. She wondered how the tom knew her name. She shook her head. Obviously, he was in Windclan. She thought it was a little weird for someone to just come up when someone is clearly relaxing, but Toadears thought the strange cat was making an effort to be nice. She looked at him, waiting for the reply.
"Crossedsight," He exhaled, "My name makes it seem I'm sinister," He mewed, "How are you?"
lotusfang
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Crossedsight," He exhaled, "My name makes it seem I'm sinister," He mewed, "How are you?"
Her ears perked at the tom's name. "Crossedsight.." she spoke. "What an interesting name!" she meowed. She didn't mean that in a rude way, she truly thought it was an interesting name to possess. Maybe it said something about his sight? She didn't want to stare, so she didn't make direct eye-contact with him. "Well, Crossedsight," Toadears started. "what brings you here? Hunting?" she asked. She was trying to start a genuine conversation so they wouldn't stay on the subject of Crossedsight's name.

[character site]
Old April 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap observed his apprentice and made a short nod. He had a lot of strength in him. He smirked a bit when the apprentice commented on how simple it was, "Make sure your claws are sheathed, I have enough scars I don't need one to mark the first time I trained you." He laughed a bit. "You better hurry before I get you first." He smirked and swayed his tail mischievously.
''Heh,'' Shockpaw scoffed. He found it funny that his mentor thought he could beat them. Shockpaw was a confident, cocky apprentice that knew he was the best at everything he did! The young tom listened to his mentor, nodding. He kept his claws retracted and said, ''I hope I get some scars.'' And, he truly did hope. After all, the apprentice felt that scars displayed bravery, and he wanted to reach that type of bravery. He done as his mentor said, and practiced on the ground for a bit. Just hitting at it until he was ready to aim at his mentor. ''You ready for this?'' The tom challenged.
Old April 8th, 2017, 06:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Sorrelkit dismissed his first comment with a flick of her striped tail, an amused look on her face. "Well lets see. Hm. My parents. Oh, right! You mean my mother, who leaves the territory every other day, and my father who goes chasing after her?" She purred silkily. Nope, she couldnt care less what they were doing or where they were. To be quite honest, she wanted them to stay away. Two less cats to annoy her, hm? "They're gone right now," She gestured vaguely with a paw, hinting that they could be anywhere. "Besides, im only respectful to those who earn it. And so far, little warrior," She added, sure it would tick him off as she was younger than he was, "All you've earned it a stream of insults. Perhaps if I wasnt feeling so tired i'd even give you a nice scratch."

She stretched, her mouth stretching wide into a large yawn. This brought the ringing back and she found herself straightening up, ears pricking to listen. The voices were softer as if they were afraid Sorrelkit would hear. But she was listening, oh she was listening alright.

Fire
Kill
Destruction
Pain
Blood
Death...
Death...

"Death..." Sorrelkit found herself whispering, her eyes taking a glazed-over look as the fur on her shoulders prickled up. She hardly heard the Tom hissing at her, already deep in her thoughts. But the voices cut off when she spoke the last word, and Sorrelkit let out a frustrated growl before snapping back to reality.

Her gaze fixed on Shockpaw just in time to hear his last sentence, and she gave him a cold stare. The amusement had vanished. "Mm. You know, you truly are a waste of time." She said, rolling her shoulders slightly as she sat back, giving him a look. Then she stood up, stretching her paws out before turning to walk off. "Now if you'll excuse me, I was in the middle of a conversation here."

Shockpaw would had laughed if the situation hadn’t sounded so..messed up. He heard things about her family. About her dad. About her mom. About her siblings. It was one of the main reasons as to why he hated Hunterpaw. He really didn’t hate the other tom. That sounded a bit...too much. Perhaps, disliking the tom was a much better way to word it. Because he did dislike the tom. As for his sister, Breezepaw? She was neutral. He didn’t care much for her, but the little one. This little kit, four moons younger than him, seemed to be the bad seed in the family. He felt bad for her. Albeit, a little bit. ‘’What a shame.’’ He says, forcing himself to not care because he didn’t care. The tom started to groom his pelt, still listening to her. ‘’You should be respectful regardless. I’m older than you.’’ He wanted to insult her terribly, but she was still a kit. He had his boundaries, but how could one kit annoy the heck out of him?

Maybe, it was because of how her mind worked. She muttered stuff constantly, and Shockpaw wondered if they needed to go see Geckoleaf in order for her to be cured or something...she was a weird one. Most definitely the bad seed in the family. The tom let out growl of frustration when she called him that. He was a lot bigger than her. He wasn’t a little warrior! He took offense to his and scoffed. The tom did not have to deal with a nagging kit. She wasn’t worth a pound of an argument anyway. ‘’Right, do you really think I would allow you to give me a scratch? You thinking high on the latter, pipsqueak. But, I suggest you stay in your rank. Being a kit.’’ He hissed at her before turning away once more. He could get away since he had the chance. She already was infuriating him.

The tom stopped in his tracks, straining his ears. Did he hear her right?

Death…

Shockpaw glanced at the toyger, moving his tail slightly. She definitely was the bad seed. He had to keep reminding himself of that, and it was a sad sight. If their parents weren’t around, where was her siblings? Someone who could at least help her. The tom shrugged and turned around once more. He stopped again to hear her words. He let out a chuckle. She was a comedy wasn’t she!? ‘’Funny. I thought a conversation was for two cats, not just one. If you’re the only one in that conversation--my dear, you’re just lonely.’’ He says, and stalks off.
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
He smiled a bit-- another rarity. He appreciated his brothers concerns. He knew all to well how training was like and how hard it was, how busy it was. Heck, his body ached from being on the training moor, where Sleepingcloud had placed his weight on his back and pinned him in combat. It had not been a good training session, seeing as the thoughts of Redpaw had clouded his mind that the session had rather turned into a sob story of emotions, but it felt good, it get it all out. "If you say so, how've you been?" he was trying to just distract himself from the whole situation, trying to lighten the mood even though he was avoided the conversation that he needed, which was just to cry it out maybe, let out everything so he'd feel better. But Mudpaw had never been good at expressing his emotions, now wasn't an exception.
Cinnamonpaw's emotions were conflicting. He didn't know what to feel. Mudpaw was just so adamant on keeping himself locked away from him, and he hated that. Mudpaw was his brother, for crying out loud! What was he to him if not someone he could share everything with? That's all Cinnamon wanted to be for him. He wanted to be a shoulder to lean on, a glass of water in the desert [ (; ], someone Mudpaw could vent to. His unwavering gaze was focused on his brother and him only—the rest of WindClan's camp could be as well as abandoned for all that he cared for it. "I'm fine, but you're not," he stated. Bluntness was not one of Cinn's favored aspects. The dusty brown apprentice wasn't going to suggest what he was about to, when he caught sight of Mudpaw's smile. Not good. "Let's go on a walk," he meowed, leaving no room for discussion. The apprentice stood, waiting for his brother to rise as well. "Is this about..?" he inquired, not wanting to say Redpaw's name. It was obvious as to what Cinnamonpaw was implying, but to go ahead and say the name of Mudpaw's lost lover would end in disaster. He just couldn't bring himself to cause his brother that kind of torment.

Cinnamonpaw wanted to fight Redpaw. How dare he leave Mudpaw, his beloved brother, and make him end up in some sort of depression? How dare he not provide any kind of solace to Mudpaw? Cinnamonpaw's claws slid out of their sheaths, digging into the ground. He dug them in so fiercely, it was as if that was the only thing keeping him from toppling over. Why couldn't Mudpaw just accept Cinnamon's aid?

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 8th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread