Today 08:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2021, 07:09 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Fiercepaw did his signature twist in midair and landed behind Sagebrook on all 4 paws. Those tree-climbing training payed off now... He quickly lunged for her tail to make her face him. He wanted a fair fight.
Sagebrook didn't need Fiercepaw to pin her tail to make her face him. She whirled on the apprentice as soon as he vaulted over her and nearly shrieked in frustration. None of my stuff is touching him. This isn't even realistic, let alone fair! Stalling, she circled him and began to talk.

"So, it's Fiercepaw, right?" she mewed, her voice low, though she strained to keep it diplomatic. "You're still young so I want you to look at this situation with the least bias possible. What are you fighting for? Tyranny? I'm fighting for my clan." She narrowed her eyes. "But you... I know for certain that ShadowClan isn't fighting for the Code, let- alone- StarClan!" She punctuated each of her last words with a swipe to the tom's chest, claws out, as she let her anger take over.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 17th, 2021, 09:58 PM

My Mood: Tired

// @Fierclaw @WinterRabbit5350

"Now!", she yelled, continuing to pace around her opponent. Hoping he would manage to hit the tom. This really isn't going as bad as I thought it would be, she thought, planning her next attack. It's just like a training session with your mentor, just a bit more official.
Old March 18th, 2021, 02:32 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Owltalon was about to agree when his paw was suddenly yanked out from under him and he face-planted onto the dirt. Recovering quickly, he meowed, "nice move." He was tired, too, but the battle showed no signs of slowing down. Cats were still hanging onto each other, screeching and clawing. Returning to his fight, Owltalon feinted an attack on Wolfwhisper's face and instead slashed at his shoulder.
wolfwhisper let out a cheer of triumph, "that actually worked!! cool!!" he whispered quietly under his breath, giving a nod of appreciation to owltalon.

even with the ache in his bones he was starting to get into the roll of things at least that's what wolfwhisper believed when he saw through owltalon's attack with ease. to avoid the facial attack, he ducked his head below unaware until owltalon's claws slashed a good ol' mark into his shoulder.

yknow, attempt two. he bunched up his limbs before leaping at owltalon, his claws outstretched for the tom's back.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 18th, 2021, 06:19 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post

Sagebrook didn't need Fiercepaw to pin her tail to make her face him. She whirled on the apprentice as soon as he vaulted over her and nearly shrieked in frustration. None of my stuff is touching him. This isn't even realistic, let alone fair! Stalling, she circled him and began to talk.

"So, it's Fiercepaw, right?" she mewed, her voice low, though she strained to keep it diplomatic. "You're still young so I want you to look at this situation with the least bias possible. What are you fighting for? Tyranny? I'm fighting for my clan." She narrowed her eyes. "But you... I know for certain that ShadowClan isn't fighting for the Code, let- alone- StarClan!" She punctuated each of her last words with a swipe to the tom's chest, claws out, as she let her anger take over.
"We're fighting to the death!" Fiercepaw howled. "Windclan should be no more! Shadowclan will rule half the forest!" He growled. The strikes to his chest made contact, but through his rage he felt nothing. With a new sense of adrenaline, he pushed through all the blows, lashing his claws out at Sagebrooks neck, and countering with a slash with his other paw to her eyes.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 18th, 2021, 08:13 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wolfwhisper let out a cheer of triumph, "that actually worked!! cool!!" he whispered quietly under his breath, giving a nod of appreciation to owltalon.

even with the ache in his bones he was starting to get into the roll of things at least that's what wolfwhisper believed when he saw through owltalon's attack with ease. to avoid the facial attack, he ducked his head below unaware until owltalon's claws slashed a good ol' mark into his shoulder.

yknow, attempt two. he bunched up his limbs before leaping at owltalon, his claws outstretched for the tom's back.
Owltalon was pleased that his little trick had worked so well. That one he had been working on for a little while now. He wasn't all that great at fighting and, with the threat of ShadowClan, had wanted to brush up on his skills. Owltalon now crouched in front of Wolfwhisper, his tail flicking out behind him and his fur fluffed up. He froze as the tom jumped into the air and yowled as his claws dug into his back. "Hey, where did that come from?" he protested. "I thought we were just practicing." Adrenaline rushed through him and he bucked, hopping up and down in an attempt to throw Wolfwhisper off.

Old March 18th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ebonyfang felt claws on his face, leaving a scratch along close to his right ear down over his eye and down his left cheek. Good now he looked much scarier. He looked on at the apprentice with a growl. He hated all Windclan cats. Well all accept Coldamber. She seemed to be much stronger than her clanmates if she was still medicine cat after everything that was happening.The medicine cat whipped around the apprentice, trying to nip at their side while attempting scratch their back legs. He was glad to have such a worthy opponent. That she-cat eh had killed allowed him to do it. Ebonyfang's eyes turned to slits and they begged for their blood to spatter.

That was a first time- that was the first time Hailpaw had actually harmed someone in battle yet she didn't let it phase her. Not yet. The apprentice kept her light eyes on Ebonyfang even while her claws scarred his face, watching his movements. She managed to avoid any nipping of the side but hissed when the medicine cats' claws found their way down her back leg - to her, one of her most important limbs. She flinched slightly when she initially stood on the said leg, but remembering her mothers glare, pushed any 'whiny' feeling of pain away. What was she taught again? To keep moving and that's what she did. Hailpaw quickly stepped around Ebonyfang, hoping the movement of different directions might confuse him slightly when she jumped at his side, aiming to latch on by biting his back and digging her claws in his skin. Ideally, she hoped to be able to scratch his side with her back legs but had to remain prepared to jump off in case he suddenly decided to lay own (being squished below a ShadowClanner didn't exactly seem... Comfortable).
Old March 18th, 2021, 09:54 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Frognose scanned the clearing, looking for one of those stinking, arrogant Shadowclan cats that were not already busy fighting one of her Windclan can-mates. Even looking at the Shadowclanners made her pulse with fury. How dare they, the frog eaters that live in a swamp, try to take over Windclan? "Oh, they will pay all right. They will pay." she mumbled to herself, a malicious grin spreading on her face, as she thought of sinking her teeth into Shadowclan cat, without needing to tell any excuses to Windclan's leader.

(OPEN FOR A SHADOWCLAN CAT TO ATTACK HER)

Last edited by Feathercreek; March 18th, 2021 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:02 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

( @Snook In case you want to read, although we're prolly done @Feathercreek If someone hasn't responded by now )

There's no point in crying. No more tears. Scorchstrike comforted herself as she got up, remembering something her mother used to say. She wiped the tears blurring her eyes with a paw. Leaving Stripeseed's body where it was, she limped away, her face expressionless. A sea of fighting cats, and in the middle of it all was an ocean of fragile calm.
"There's nothing more I can do for him. Windclan will bury him properly," she told herself.

Why was she so calm? She had just murdered someone in cold blood! A small part of Scorchstrike's brain told her she should be freaking out way more than she was, but stone seemed to be encasing her heart. She was on autopilot.

Ears flicking, she moved over to a Windclan she-cat. When did I hear her? What's happening to me? Staring the cat in the eyes, she ran up to her to deliver a brutal swipe to the muzzle.

STOP! STOP! You've hurt enough cats today! The tiny voice said. But there was no stopping her.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; March 18th, 2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Mudpaw ducked and rolled,escaping from the blow. He launched at the hopfully winded frogpaw wanting to claw his head
frogpaw was winded bt got his breath back fast. he then went for the paws and the tendons in the back of the paws

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
( @Snook In case you want to read, although we're prolly done @Feathercreek If someone hasn't responded by now )

There's no point in crying. No more tears. Scorchstrike comforted herself as she got up, remembering something her mother used to say. She wiped the tears blurring her eyes with a paw. Leaving Stripeseed's body where it was, she limped away, her face expressionless. A sea of fighting cats, and in the middle of it all was an ocean of fragile calm.
"There's nothing more I can do for him. Windclan will bury him properly," she told herself.

Why was she so calm? She had just murdered someone in cold blood! A small part of Scorchstrike's brain told her she should be freaking out way more than she was, but stone seemed to be encasing her heart. She was on autopilot.

Ears flicking, she moved over to a Windclan she-cat. When did I hear her? What's happening to me? Staring the cat in the eyes, she ran up to her to deliver a brutal swipe to the muzzle.

STOP! STOP! You've hurt enough cats today! The tiny voice said. But there was no stopping her.
@ChillCat

Frognose winced as a claw swiped her muzzle. She froze for a moment, wincing. But not for long. When she came out of her hurting trance, she was more angry than ever. She snarled at Scorchstrike, attempting to claw his side.
Closed Thread