Today 07:26 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven had a puff of smoke out of her nose her eyes stayed glowing
" rav please just be blacking out. Remember ? Your wife? " she said and picked up her niece she set rav on her bed she tore off a piece of cloth and dabbed the wounds
"My head hurts" raven said.
"I couldn't find anything" Death said. Raven was shocked. "I speak. I used to be human. But that stupid wizard cursed me at age 11" death explained. "So what happened" death asked.
"There this group somewhere secret in the building. They got me somehow. So I'm in this dark lair I guess. There all wearin cloaks. The leader wears a teal one. The ones in the arena are quiet and we're masks so I can't see their face. There was like at least 30 there but they have this tribe. Their trying to take down society by killing people they think are weak. I'm the first one to die. They will do nothing till I'm deal or they are defeated. The leader knows were the tribe is" rav explained. "They only attack at night so I could let you sleep on the other bed and if I'm taking i can let my sword shine so you can know and follow m
"Teal cloak. Oh crap!" Death said. It was one if her friemeies. When she was a raven and no one knew but raven and coca she was back to evil by thinking the strong should survive like her.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"My head hurts" raven said.
"I couldn't find anything" Death said. Raven was shocked. "I speak. I used to be human. But that stupid wizard cursed me at age 11" death explained. "So what happened" death asked.
"There this group somewhere secret in the building. They got me somehow. So I'm in this dark lair I guess. There all wearin cloaks. The leader wears a teal one. The ones in the arena are quiet and we're masks so I can't see their face. There was like at least 30 there but they have this tribe. Their trying to take down society by killing people they think are weak. I'm the first one to die. They will do nothing till I'm deal or they are defeated. The leader knows were the tribe is" rav explained. "They only attack at night so I could let you sleep on the other bed and if I'm taking i can let my sword shine so you can know and follow m
"Teal cloak. Oh crap!" Death said. It was one if her friemeies. When she was a raven and no one knew but raven and coca she was back to evil by thinking the strong should survive like her.
Raven snarled her eyes even more deadly
" we are not relocating the camp!! We are moving you to a different place rav " she said and stood up " oh and expect no further kindness " she added and picked up her niece now setting her on her feet
" let's move " she said sternly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:42 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven snarled her eyes even more deadly
" we are not relocating the camp!! We are moving you to a different place rav " she said and stood up " oh and expect no further kindness " she added and picked up her niece now setting her on her feet
" let's move " she said sternly
"What no. Me moving camp makes me a moving duck. No matter all the people you get they won't stop beating me unless they are gone. I know where the lair is it's just a hard place to get to. Come on. Yang not considered strong. If you move me how do you know she's the next one. Or coca. She's not considered strong but qrow is! He's weaker than both yang and coca." Raven said. "Come on a try. If it doesn't work I'll move to another camp." she added.
"Wait were did the relocating part come from raven? Rav said that's what they want so they can get rav on the move." Death asked.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:

"What no. Me moving camp makes me a moving duck. No matter all the people you get they won't stop beating me unless they are gone. I know where the lair is it's just a hard place to get to. Come on. Yang not considered strong. If you move me how do you know she's the next one. Or coca. She's not considered strong but qrow is! He's weaker than both yang and coca." Raven said. "Come on a try. If it doesn't work I'll move to another camp." she added.
"Wait were did the relocating part come from raven? Rav said that's what they want so they can get rav on the move." Death asked.

Raven snarled
" I'm not gonna loose my camp my territory to...to cowards! " she shouted
" I find it as they want my tribe and territory so the camp stays here " she added she punched the wall now she kinda acted like a raging bull. Her eyes didn't stop glowing " they are cowards non the less!! " she shouted again
________
Marcie looked at the word that was on her shoulder she was in words a trance her ears started to droop she shook her head and sighed
that's it I'll prove that I'm brave I'm gonna fight him! He will leave Blake alone
" Blake I'm going out " marcie said and held her light box

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven snarled
" I'm not gonna loose my camp my territory to...to cowards! " she shouted
" I find it as they want my tribe and territory so the camp stays here " she added she punched the wall now she kinda acted like a raging bull. Her eyes didn't stop glowing " they are cowards non the less!! " she shouted again
________
Marcie looked at the word that was on her shoulder she was in words a trance her ears started to droop she shook her head and sighed
that's it I'll prove that I'm brave I'm gonna fight him! He will leave Blake alone
" Blake I'm going out " marcie said and held her light box
"You can't fight Adam. He and blackhood started dating again. They an wedding in weeks. He finally found out he fell i love with her not me. He left us alone 5 weeks ago" Blake explained.(just go with it! Adam becoming a softie)
-----
Blackhood kissed her boyfriend.
"Feels good to be back together. Want hot cocoa babe? Your pancakes are almost ready" blackhood asked. She gave Anna and Kim their breakfast.
-----
Raven saw a button as she clicked it. She turned death back to her human form(below)
"Finally!" Death said. There were 3 tubes.
"All tubes lead to the lair. They stop to go up a latter. That leads to the lair" raven said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0077.JPG (25.6 KB, 4 views)

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:

"You can't fight Adam. He and blackhood started dating again. They an wedding in weeks. He finally found out he fell i love with her not me. He left us alone 5 weeks ago" Blake explained.(just go with it! Adam becoming a softie)
-----
Blackhood kissed her boyfriend.
"Feels good to be back together. Want hot cocoa babe? Your pancakes are almost ready" blackhood asked. She gave Anna and Kim their breakfast.
-----
Raven saw a button as she clicked it. She turned death back to her human form(below)
"Finally!" Death said. There were 3 tubes.
"All tubes lead to the lair. They stop to go up a latter. That leads to the lair" raven said.
Marcie ears perked up in realization she looked down she still had those nightmares and that one memory
" sorry ...I'm just not used to his kinder side" she said . She looked at the word again " then how can I prove I'm no coward? " she asked
Raven growled and whent down the tube not even thinking

Old December 12th, 2017, 07:58 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Marcie ears perked up in realization she looked down she still had those nightmares and that one memory
" sorry ...I'm just not used to his kinder side" she said . She looked at the word again " then how can I prove I'm no coward? " she asked
Raven growled and whent down the tube not even thinking
"Learn dark magic. It's a hard but a brave thing to do" sweetie said.
------
"Tell them you want a son or daughter to be your heir. Or you loved my fighting skill" blackhood said.
-----
"Attack!" The leader said. Death kicked one of the men away. The leader was on a cat walk. High above. Rav started to fight off the others goons. Killing then.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:

"Learn dark magic. It's a hard but a brave thing to do" sweetie said.
------
"Tell them you want a son or daughter to be your heir. Or you loved my fighting skill" blackhood said.
-----
"Attack!" The leader said. Death kicked one of the men away. The leader was on a cat walk. High above. Rav started to fight off the others goons. Killing then.
d..dark magic!?i...fine...I'll do it
Marcie nodded and hugged her daughter
" I'll try " she said and felt a bit uneasy her ears twitched she took a deep breath and managed to find a dark magic book it had a raven on it . why would she point this out? S..somethings not right ..no! Stop thinking like thisI
_________
Adam nodded he scratched his head and let out a frustrating sigh
" mind coming with me? My darling " he said as he stood up his hands behind his back
_______
Raven spotted the leader she snarled as she bared her teeth she grabbed a crate and threw it at the leader . She held her sword and opens a portal next to him her eyes dearly " pay " she said

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
d..dark magic!?i...fine...I'll do it
Marcie nodded and hugged her daughter
" I'll try " she said and felt a bit uneasy her ears twitched she took a deep breath and managed to find a dark magic book it had a raven on it . why would she point this out? S..somethings not right ..no! Stop thinking like thisI
_________
Adam nodded he scratched his head and let out a frustrating sigh
" mind coming with me? My darling " he said as he stood up his hands behind his back
_______
Raven spotted the leader she snarled as she bared her teeth she grabbed a crate and threw it at the leader . She held her sword and opens a portal next to him her eyes dearly " pay " she said
The leader smiled.
"Hello raven miss me?" The female said. Almost all the men were dead.
-------
"I teach you come on" Mary said. She opened a black portal.
------
"Yes sir. Why don't you say. You loved my assassain skills you fell in love with me. That's how most the gang falls in love" blackhood said.

Gone

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:

The leader smiled.
"Hello raven miss me?" The female said. Almost all the men were dead.
-------
"I teach you come on" Mary said. She opened a black portal.
------
"Yes sir. Why don't you say. You loved my assassain skills you fell in love with me. That's how most the gang falls in love" blackhood said.
Raven raised her eyebrow she stopped what she was doing but her eyes stayed the same " who are you? " she asked she was now filled with curiosity along with her anger
________
Marcie followed her ears flattened she looked at Mary
" why did she point this out? " she asked now frightened
________
Adam smiled and bowed now holding his hand out
" shall we leave then ? " he asked again