Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:14 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:09 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 06:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
Swiftpaw snarled in frustration. she picked up more speed, taking long strides, and was soon ahead of him.
"NoooOOO!" Hunterpaw yowled mockingly. His steps quickened, bounding faster as his claws dug into the ground. He shot past her, past Springwind, past Curlypaw, past Cavestorm, past everyone, and didnt even stop then.
(Well then miss you owe him a date XDD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:26 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(I feel so stupid right now only just starting to roleplay duskheart in the nursery with her kits lol)

duskheart nuzzled her kits "i will call the white kit with black spots birdkit, the white kit with black covering most of her with orange tabby stripes will be flightkit and the last kit silentkit" she murmured as she nuzzled them closer.

@Oshawott King @Swiftheart @Paint splattered shadows

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; April 23rd, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(I should have known you wouldn't let me win XDDD)
"You can't be serious!!" Swiftpaw yowled, continuing to passed the others. She didn't care about the race now, she just wanted to catch him.
Snowpaw and Curly raced up a few moments later, coming to a stop next to Fencall.

Old April 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(I should have known you wouldn't let me win XDDD)
"You can't be serious!!" Swiftpaw yowled, continuing to passed the others. She didn't care about the race now, she just wanted to catch him.
Snowpaw and Curly raced up a few moments later, coming to a stop next to Fencall.

(You know you really should've XDD)
Hunterpaw laughed, looking over his shoulder as he continued to run. The black and white Tom was grinning, from ear to ear. "You owe me a date, sweet-cheeks!"

Fencall sighed as he watched the apprentices, shaking his head fondly. "Young cats."

Forever...

Old April 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM

(Just wait, someday I'll win x3)
"Ugh!" Swiftpaw exclaimed "Why you little fur-brain!" She dug her claws into the ground and pushed forward, launching herself at Hunterpaw and barreling her over.
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:24 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"There's no need to be rude when I haven't done anything, jeesh." he mewed calmly. The shecats aggressive behavior wasn't affecting the persistent tom at all, keeping a cool expression with a small smirk still on his face. His green eyes were lidded lazily, as if he could do this all day. "That's a pretty name, I like it." No matter how rude the shecat was going to be to him, Fireflare was like a burr in a cats pelt when it came to shecats, persistent until he could crack them, and slip his way into their heart. So that's what he would do, again as he has done many times. He was practically an expert. So he would keep his temper, no matter how much he wanted to snap back with, he kept the smirk on his face, the cool, calm gaze and smooth voice.
"As a matter of fact you have done something. You walked up to me and ruined my day of peace," Winterwisp snapped. I don't like his attitude, the black and white she-cat thought. But since when did Winterwisp liked anyone's attitude? She hated everyone and there personalities. "
"Plus, you're ugly and I was planning to have a day free of ugliness," Winterwisp continued in a menacing tone. Oh who am I kidding? That's not possible. Everyone in this stupid clan is ugly. Everyone except for me that is, the warrior thought, her eyes blazing with anger and hatred. Looking back at the ginger tom, her pale green hues flew to the smirk on his maw. She gritted her teeth. Oh how she wanted to claw that stupid smirk off his face. Stop smirking! It's disgusting! Winterwisp thought, not knowing if she wanted to say that out loud.
"Thanks. Your name sucks," Winterwisp responded bluntly, her eyes turning bored and mundane. This tom was of no interest to her and she just wanted to get rid of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The brindled tom only go so far away. He gave a delicate stretched, allowing his claws to extended as he slowly got up and shook his short pelt. He turned his head towards the she-cat, contemplating what her name was. How could he have already forgotten it? It was something...weird-like. Something peculiar, but he couldn’t grasp to what her name was. His eyes widened for a second, and took a moment to look away from her, but he heard her comment clearly. The tom muttered something inaudible to hear before he turned back around--slightly, only to look at her. ‘’I never walk away from a fight!’’ He says, proudly. ‘’But, some fights are not really worth my attention. An example? This one.’’ Honestly, she really wasn’t worth his time. At least, that’s what he wanted to think. She was confident enough to stand on her own, and in the process, bring others down. Though Spiralpaw had a high self-esteem himself, he loved to think of himself as some type of balanced aura of peacefulness. But, her?...

What was her name? Spiralpaw clenched his teeth because he did not remember it. Granted, he hardly ever remembered anyone’s names. He was always too busy planning his next move, his next adventure. Spiralpaw thought it was also rude to not remember someone’s name--whether they were acting stuck up or not. The tom liked to think of himself carrying wisdom and bringing love wherever he went. The tom lingered there for a moment, just staring at the abyssinian. His head clicked at her earlier insults. She was definitely not a cat worth remembering at this point.

‘’Perhaps, I would have a life if it revolved around you, huh?’’ He replied with much hinted sarcasm, and tainted carelessness. She sure was full of herself! And, he thought he was, but she...was the epitome of it all. This cat, though he ever truly caught onto her name, acted as if she was on a high pedestal, and everyone was around her, admiring her. As if she was some queen. Some goddess that they bowed down to. The tom gave a deep huff, displeased that she would even bother to say anything of the sort to him.

Oh please, there are so many cats who would love to be in my presence. Especially toms. I bet I probably have more toms trailing after my good looks than you have she-cats. I mean, you don't even have any good looks.

As far as he was concerned, he didn’t see any toms lining up to soak in her appearance. Another thing was that he hardly paid attention to when, or if she-cats liked him. He was aloof to the she-cats’ presence, and certainly didn’t care for them at this age. Though he did find many that were pretty and awesome to be around. Way more awesome than being in the presence of this pathetic she-cat that was across from him. ‘’I don’t see any toms begging to take your attention. And, each it’s own opinion. I think there may be a lot of she-cats who may find me good-looking. You clearly need to let Surgestorm check your eyes.’’

Yet, he was still trying to contemplate her name. He didn’t know why he cared to know, he just didn’t want to seem rude because he never paid heed to when she said anything about it. ‘’I’m getting the impression that rocks hit harder than you.’’ He scoffed, and once again turned away, swishing his tail behind him. The moors were definitely clear, small shrubs was around, but other than that...they were exposed.

No matter where we are and what we're doing, i'm always going to be better than you. You can't deny the truth.

That was something. That saying was something. The tom felt a twinge in his heart but he continued to keep a feigned look of friendliness plastered on his maw. What was the use of bickering with her? Might as well join her. Build her up, and tear her down in the process. Even knock a grain of sense in that noggin’ of hers. ‘’Better than me, eh? Last I remembered we’re all the same. No one is greater than the other, and you clearly are not exempt from this process...umm,’’ What was her name? What was her name? A panicked look crossed his features, making his eyes dance around them, hoping to remember the simplest clue of what her name was. In a state of disheveled thoughts, the tom let out a name, hoping it was correct. ‘’...Ca...Cactuspaw, right?’’ It sounded like it would fit her perfectly. She acted like a thorn from those eerie plants. He wouldn’t be surprised if that was her name. Then again...if it wasn’t, he had to embrace himself from the retorts she would be ready to give.
The abyssinian raised an eye as she awaited a response from the brindled apprentice. She could already tell he was going to give back a sharp reply, so she herself braced herself to be hit with something hard. There were pretty much throwing rocks at each other, each rock getting bigger the more they threw. "Oh please. It's you that isn't worth the fight's time. Even the fight is superior to you," Caracalpaw spat, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Looking at the male apprentice, she decided he really wasn't worth anyone's time. Not their clanmates, not the leader, not her. Spiralpaw was just an annoying obstacle in life that was particularly hard to jump over. Caracalpaw was feeling an indescribable hatred towards the tom and really thought of him as thorns without any roses. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She believed that she herself was a rose without any thorns. She was much better than him. There was no doubt about that now was there? She didn't dare say that aloud, knowing that the idiot tom in front of her would disagree before she'd even finished talking.

Yellow hues stared back coldly and unblinking as Spiralpaw's gaze lingered on her whilst he tried to remember her name. "It's rude to stare you know. But I guess my good looks are too irresistible," Caracalpaw snarled softly, an angry flame dancing in her eyes. Sick of looking at the ugly features of the tom, she looked down at the ground, wanting to block out any words he spoke. His words weren't worth listening to. Spiralpaw wasn't worth anyone's attention. He's too stupid and arrogant to have attention be paid to him, Caracalpaw thought bitterly, narrowing her eyes as she stared at the ground.

Looking up from the ground, she quickly came up with a reply. "Well uh duh," Caracalpaw replied as if it were obvious. She decided to take no notice of the sarcasm that tainted his tone of voice. The abyssinian really couldn't think of any other better reply so she just decided to go with that one. Sometimes, it was just better to say what first came to mind rather than taking a whole minute to think something even better up. She shook her head as she looked at the tom. He was so arrogant. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She didn't trust him, he looked suspicious.

His next response made her think. She was stuck. Caracalpaw couldn't seem to find a comeback. The abyssinian managed to quickly come up with something. It wasn't very good, but it would do for now. "My eyes are perfectly fine. The more important matter right now, is we need to see if we can find you a brain. I'm sure that any size will fit considering your head is so fat and big," Caracalpaw retorted, not letting her sudden lack of confidence show through.

"Would you like me to test that out?" Caracalpaw snarled, anger and hatred dominating the emotions her orbs held. She was ready to break his voice box, she was so sick of hearing his stupid voice and everything that came out of it. Remembering what she had just said, she sat back on her haunches and looked around for a large rock. She found one about the size of Spiralpaw's head. Lovely, she thought. She picked up the rock without much struggle and held it with both her forepaws. She narrowed her eyes and imagined aiming. Aim for the eyes, Caracalpaw told herself. He can live with damaged eyesight for the rest of his life, the abyssinian thought, smirking to herself.

The apprentice was about to throw the rock when he spoke again. She grumbled softly to herself but she stopped what she was about to do and listened. "Well seeing as you said 'No one is better than the other', my name is now 'No One', and your name is 'other'" Caracalpaw snarled defiantly. "See, now you just agreed with me that i'm better than you," the abyssinian continued smartly. Caracalpaw wasn't one to give up easily, and she certainly wasn't going to give in to an idiot like Spiralpaw. And she for one, didn't walk away from fights because they were too much of a coward.

Cactuspaw.

Caracalpaw didn't say anything for a moment and stared at Spiralpaw, dumbfounded. The rock fell out of her paws and landed on the ground beside her with a thud. The thud brought her back into reality and she felt her anger rising up. "You arrogant, rude, disrespectful idiot!" Caracalpaw shrieked. "You don't even have the decency to learn the name of a clanmate! As much as I hate you even I know your name is Spiralpaw!" The she-cat yelled, thrusting her face forward so that their noses were on the brink of touching. Anger and hatred danced as flames within her yellow hues.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 1st, 2017, 07:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Upon entering the territory, it still felt like the she cat had electrocuted him somehow with her soft brown tail. Though in a good way-- it was nice. And, surprisingly enough... he was still happy. The tom could hardly believe that such a sweet, friendly senior warrior wouldn't have as many friends. She seemed like she would be extremely popular! And yet she wasn't, constantly hanging around him...while Shrikecall had long ago eliminated the fact that she may just want to be friends with him because he was Deputy, he was still somewhat questioning her intentions. What did she want from him? Friendship? Or something else? Maybe just to be a companion, he knew some cats could get sort of desperate for companionship in their older moons.
He had not. And to be honest, Heathertail had never seemed like that kind of a cat either. She seemed to have made him younger by quite a bit-- though how that was possible, he had no idea. Maybe it had always been there. Sometimes it just took a certain cat...or a certain type of cat...to prove it. The tip of Shrikecall's tail twitched back and forth, his hues looking worriedly out over the waving grasses...though at the same time, he seemed to be admiring them. When he was a lot younger, he used to race through the territory sometimes.
A spark of mischief came into the brown and white cat's hues and he turned to his current companion. "How do you feel about racing?" He asked. Now, to anyone else, this question would have never left his maw. It probably would have never entered his head, no matter how interesting he found them to be. But with her? It was like a second nature to him. Besides, he felt more like he didn't have to be so uptight and on guard, ready to jump at a single question she might ask him. Or like his answers needed to be so short and to the point. She wasn't going to judge him. In his mind, she just wasn't that type of a cat, which was greatly appreciated to the senior cat. He liked spending time with Heathertail a great deal, and was glad they had met.
True; they'd had somewhat of an acquaintanceship before this, but not quite so personal as it was now. It was much more on a friendly level rather then a clanmate-like one. No longer did doubts enter his mind that she had only approached him for the benefits of being friends with a Deputy. Now he believed that she truly liked his company.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 1st, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(Just wait, someday I'll win x3)
"Ugh!" Swiftpaw exclaimed "Why you little fur-brain!" She dug her claws into the ground and pushed forward, launching herself at Hunterpaw and barreling her over.
(Someday X3)
Hunterpaw laughed, letting her pin him. He gave her a cheeky smirk. "Deals a deal pretty kitty."

Forever...

Old April 1st, 2017, 09:12 PM

"Don't, call me kitty," Swiftpaw shoved her muzzle in his face to where they were nose to nose, glaring at Hunter paw.
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Don't, call me kitty," Swiftpaw shoved her muzzle in his face to where they were nose to nose, glaring at Hunter paw.
Hunterpaw smiled cheekily. "Okay, sweet-cheeks."

Forever...

Closed Thread