Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:33 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bumbletail padded into the clearing from the warriors' den, and stretched out his back in the sun. He would need to visit Surgestorm soon for his daily poultice, but it could wait. He layed down on a fluffy spot of grass to soak up the sunlight. All around him the clan was busy doing what needed to be done, talking, eating, and sharing tongues.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
Bumbletail padded into the clearing from the warriors' den, and stretched out his back in the sun. He would need to visit Surgestorm soon for his daily poultice, but it could wait. He layed down on a fluffy spot of grass to soak up the sunlight. All around him the clan was busy doing what needed to be done, talking, eating, and sharing tongues.
Squealing in joy, a young cream kit bounded out of the nursery. Her pelt was equipped with a dark orange fare down her spine and up her tail. Her bright kit blue eyes shone in the sunlight as she raced around, away from the nursery and towards the leaders den. After a late warning, she attempted to skid to a halt, but ended up tumbling into the leaders den. A moment of silence passed. A second later, the young she kit burst back out if the den and she began to run again in circles around the clearing. She cast a long glance over her shoulder. While doing so, she lost track of where she was and her body collided into the soft, but firm body of a warrior. The creamy orange she kit looked up, clearly dazed and stunned. After recovering from the slight dizziness, she emitted a wide grin and smiled up at the tom cat. "Hi There!" She chirped.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:52 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]

Willowsong padded into the clearing, her silvery fur shimmering in the daylight. The she-cat really was ready for today- after getting through the evil era she had to push through some struggles of witnessing the evil reigns of the leaders, and they had just started to go away a little while ago- she was ready to face today with a smile once again.

The she-cat flicked her fluffy tail and picked up a small mouse from the pile- as prey was decently plenty right now. She would go hunting soon after and hopefully would catch a rabbit for the queens to eat. Willowsong continued to much away on the small mouse, sighing ever so faintly.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Squealing in joy, a young cream kit bounded out of the nursery. Her pelt was equipped with a dark orange fare down her spine and up her tail. Her bright kit blue eyes shone in the sunlight as she raced around, away from the nursery and towards the leaders den. After a late warning, she attempted to skid to a halt, but ended up tumbling into the leaders den. A moment of silence passed. A second later, the young she kit burst back out if the den and she began to run again in circles around the clearing. She cast a long glance over her shoulder. While doing so, she lost track of where she was and her body collided into the soft, but firm body of a warrior. The creamy orange she kit looked up, clearly dazed and stunned. After recovering from the slight dizziness, she emitted a wide grin and smiled up at the tom cat. "Hi There!" She chirped.
"Hello Peachkit! Getting up to mischief again I see." the senior warrior said with an indulgent smile and a flick of his tail stump. He absolutely adored kits and everyone knew it. "Want to play catch the moss ball? Or something else perhaps?"

((sorry for the late reply i had to do dishes))
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Hello Peachkit! Getting up to mischief again I see." the senior warrior said with an indulgent smile and a flick of his tail stump. He absolutely adored kits and everyone knew it. "Want to play catch the moss ball? Or something else perhaps?"

((sorry for the late reply i had to do dishes))
[its fine!]
Peachkit smiled happily, not entirely sure how he knew her name. She just figured that her mother aphad been talking about them. That was normal for her though, curious about something, then assuming something and dropping the matter. "Do I ever!" She squealed delightedly. In a dash, she bolted off, skidding into the medicine cat den and reappearing a moment later with a glob of moss in her jaws. She returned to the warrior and dropped it at his paws. "Can you roll it up? My paws are still too little and I can't do it good." She mewed quietly, and looking up hopefully and expectantly at the older feline.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

For having been Deputy for a while now, it seemed as though every day Shrikecall was learning something new. Either about himself, or about cats that he cared for... whichever one it may be, he was constantly becoming calmer. More outgoing. Not bad for a cat who was definitely in his older moons, and secretly-- though he had never told anyone-- he doubted he would get to be leader. He was simply too old. And with Blazingstar still having all nine lives, unless he lost them quickly-- which Shrikecall hoped he would not, the Clan needed a new, young leader, not an old one like himself-- that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Although the brown and white Deputy felt like he could trust Heathertail...a cat he had been spending, well...more then enough time with, admittedly... he didn't want to worry her. Sometimes he wondered why she hadn't been made Deputy. She seemed to have better skills as far as dealing with other cats went. She was calm, and sweet, and he often wondered why Blazingstar had picked him out of all the cats in the Clan. Still-- he did remember that most of the older cats were...well...not exactly what could be called hardworking and dedicated, but they seemed to be more of elders then anything else. Semi-elders, in a way. Shrikecall supposed he should probably be retiring to the elders' den soon, but with his new position, he expected he'd die on the battlefield or something like that. Something more satisfactory then suffering for moons and then dying because he was older. Another thing he hadn't talked to the gentle brown she cat about was the possibility that he might retire... he'd thought about it, sure, but as far as actually doing it? No, he sincerely doubted that he would go down in retirement. That just wasn't the type of cat the tom was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 22nd, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
[its fine!]
Peachkit smiled happily, not entirely sure how he knew her name. She just figured that her mother aphad been talking about them. That was normal for her though, curious about something, then assuming something and dropping the matter. "Do I ever!" She squealed delightedly. In a dash, she bolted off, skidding into the medicine cat den and reappearing a moment later with a glob of moss in her jaws. She returned to the warrior and dropped it at his paws. "Can you roll it up? My paws are still too little and I can't do it good." She mewed quietly, and looking up hopefully and expectantly at the older feline.
"Of course little one! A warrior always acknowledges her weaknesses and asks for help from her clanmates." Taking the moss from the fluffy kit, he carefully rolled it into a ball. "Think fast!" he mewed loudly and suddenly tossed the ball towards Peachkit.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Of course little one! A warrior always acknowledges her weaknesses and asks for help from her clanmates." Taking the moss from the fluffy kit, he carefully rolled it into a ball. "Think fast!" he mewed loudly and suddenly tossed the ball towards Peachkit.
The little cream kit smiled up at the warrior. Spher mither never really told her things like that, she was busy fussing over her sister Horizonkit. Of course, Horizonkit had a need to be fussed over, so Peachkit understood. "Thank yo-" she started to say, but was interrupted by the moss ball that was just hurtled at her. In a frenzy, her belt pushed out and she shot into the air while the moss ball flew under her. Landing back on her paws while the ball rolled away behind her, she looked to the warrior in a stunned silence. She blinked a couple times in confusion as what had just happened settled into her mind. Regaining her composure she shot after the ball that now lay in the middle of the clearing. As she scampered towards it, she hooked it with one of her thin claws and proceeded to hop around on three legs squeaking "You'll never catch me!"
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

For having been Deputy for a while now, it seemed as though every day Shrikecall was learning something new. Either about himself, or about cats that he cared for... whichever one it may be, he was constantly becoming calmer. More outgoing. Not bad for a cat who was definitely in his older moons, and secretly-- though he had never told anyone-- he doubted he would get to be leader. He was simply too old. And with Blazingstar still having all nine lives, unless he lost them quickly-- which Shrikecall hoped he would not, the Clan needed a new, young leader, not an old one like himself-- that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Although the brown and white Deputy felt like he could trust Heathertail...a cat he had been spending, well...more then enough time with, admittedly... he didn't want to worry her. Sometimes he wondered why she hadn't been made Deputy. She seemed to have better skills as far as dealing with other cats went. She was calm, and sweet, and he often wondered why Blazingstar had picked him out of all the cats in the Clan. Still-- he did remember that most of the older cats were...well...not exactly what could be called hardworking and dedicated, but they seemed to be more of elders then anything else. Semi-elders, in a way. Shrikecall supposed he should probably be retiring to the elders' den soon, but with his new position, he expected he'd die on the battlefield or something like that. Something more satisfactory then suffering for moons and then dying because he was older. Another thing he hadn't talked to the gentle brown she cat about was the possibility that he might retire... he'd thought about it, sure, but as far as actually doing it? No, he sincerely doubted that he would go down in retirement. That just wasn't the type of cat the tom was.
Making her way back into camp was Heathertail, the light brown she-cat padding lightly across the flattened down grass that covered the WindClan camp clearing. Her eyes alert and whiskers twitching, she slowed her pace to just inside camp, her sides still moving up and down. Since she hadn't quite taking much time for herself lately in the past couple moons, the senior warrior had decided to take a nice little morning job along the outskirts of the territory. It had been closer to dawn when she had left, and before heading back she had decided to stop at the shoreline, watching as the waves gently lapped at the short, drawing closer before being pulled back by an unknown force. Now, the sun hovered high in the sky, pointing towards the fact that it was most likely closer to sunhigh than dawn at this point. "What a morning," she murmured, a soft smile gracing her features, as she began to glance around. Almost instantly, her eyes landed on a familiar tom and the smile deepen.
Because of her commitment to the nursery and the queens that resided there, along with her drive to help her Clan, where she had found the time to grow closer to Shrikecall, she wasn't sure. All Heathertail knew was that the older tom intrigued her. He brought out the warrior side of her, the one that wanted to help her Clan do more and be more. His authority and tall stature inspired the older she-cat, and before she realized it her paws were taking her over to where he sat. "Hello Shrikecall," she purred in greeting as she neared him, eyes flashing with an unknown emotion as she sat down a bit close to him, ears perked tail wrapping around her small paws. I wonder what he's been up to this morning... Or if he noticed that I was gone this morning... Probably not. The string of thoughts flowed through her head, heat traveling up her neck and making the fur on the back of it tingle and rise slightly.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
The little cream kit smiled up at the warrior. Spher mither never really told her things like that, she was busy fussing over her sister Horizonkit. Of course, Horizonkit had a need to be fussed over, so Peachkit understood. "Thank yo-" she started to say, but was interrupted by the moss ball that was just hurtled at her. In a frenzy, her belt pushed out and she shot into the air while the moss ball flew under her. Landing back on her paws while the ball rolled away behind her, she looked to the warrior in a stunned silence. She blinked a couple times in confusion as what had just happened settled into her mind. Regaining her composure she shot after the ball that now lay in the middle of the clearing. As she scampered towards it, she hooked it with one of her thin claws and proceeded to hop around on three legs squeaking "You'll never catch me!"
"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Peachkit!" He smiled and pretended to stalk her like prey. Putting on an evil voice, he purred. "I'll get you little kit, and maybe I'll even eat you!" He pounced on her tail gently as not to hurt her.
Closed Thread