Last post by Rowan
Today 10:06 PM

Old March 6th, 2024, 09:03 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Her heart twisted and ached for him, it did. Seeing family... Redhawk couldn't imagine how difficult that was when they were separated by Clan borders. Her whiskers twitched as she contemplated what to do - that is until Dawnleaf leapt for him. "K-Knock it off!" she called, side-stepping to take the brunt of the blow of her Clanmate. With a grunt, and ingoring the flaring pain in her back, she jerked her head in the direction of camp. "Are you mouse-brained, Shadowfall? You can sss-see her at Gatherings. We just g-got done fighting a battle with R-RiverClan - crossing t-their border, even to sss-see family, is going to net nothing but t-trouble."

She stepped closer to him, looking between Dawnleaf and Shadowfall. "We're going b-back to camp, both of you." Stars, she wasn't excited at the prospect of telling Bumblestar, but it had to be done. Border crossing from ThunderClan would undo the work they had done in delivering their message to RiverClan.

[ @sylvia26 @Merp Machine ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:07 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

Her heart twisted and ached for him, it did. Seeing family... Redhawk couldn't imagine how difficult that was when they were separated by Clan borders. Her whiskers twitched as she contemplated what to do - that is until Dawnleaf leapt for him. "K-Knock it off!" she called, side-stepping to take the brunt of the blow of her Clanmate. With a grunt, and ingoring the flaring pain in her back, she jerked her head in the direction of camp. "Are you mouse-brained, Shadowfall? You can sss-see her at Gatherings. We just g-got done fighting a battle with R-RiverClan - crossing t-their border, even to sss-see family, is going to net nothing but t-trouble."

She stepped closer to him, looking between Dawnleaf and Shadowfall. "We're going b-back to camp, both of you." Stars, she wasn't excited at the prospect of telling Bumblestar, but it had to be done. Border crossing from ThunderClan would undo the work they had done in delivering their message to RiverClan.

Dawnleaf dipped her head "Yes redhawk." she said, she flicked a glare at Shadowfall before walking to redhawk
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: Smallpines

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

the tom nodded, body shivering with fear, a punishment...thats what he was going to do and his sister would be alone at their meeting place."i...please dont tell on me...please..." he begged as he got up a little. his ears flat and tail between his legs. he was scared. his background of where he came from would NOT help him. being the son to a traitor and a kittypet...this would only tell their leader he was just like them. his eyes went to look at dawnleaf, a hate blazing in his eyes at that moment. it was dawnleaf's fault! all of her fault! and when he could he would get revenge...his eyes then landed on redhawk, his eyes softening.

@Merp Machine
@tally
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 7th, 2024, 12:05 AM
as long as i breathe

It was difficult at times, doing the job she was appointed to do. Her heart twisted once more for her Clanmate, but she willed her face to remain strong. "...Back to camp. Now." Redhawk didn't want to get into everything else, not when her mind was muddled with what to do. But the longer they all stood out here bickering the more opportunity RiverClan had to stumble upon this scene, and that was the last thing she wanted.

With another jerk of her head, she waited for Shadowfall to start heading back so she could walk behind him, keeping an eye on him and making sure he didn't escape.

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Eaglespirit tried climbing a tree. When They reached the top, Eaglespirit looked over through the leaves in wonder at they're height. They climbed down and then. "Ow." [ @tally - hp[e you wqeren't expecting anything big, i have guests over ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 01:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Dusklion - RiverClan; Head Lionheart [ underlined sections are taking use of shadow fiend ]

[tldr: dusk killed eagle at the border but has buried the body in riverclan territory; no body should be found, but the remnant of a fight is welcome to be discovered!]

Rage.

That was the only good word to describe what was coursing through Dusklion's body right now. Pure, unbridled rage and jealousy - and the need to sink her claws into something. Her first option would've been her brother, and if she were more blinded she might've. But no - instead she found herself out in the territory trotting along at a quick pace. The forest she knew like the back of her paw became a blur, and whether it was from moving too fast or her tears, she couldn't tell.

ThunderClan scent snaking its way under her nose alerted to her she was approaching Smallpines, and suddenly the Rage had a target. Eyes narrowed as she melted into the shadows and slunk closer to the border, claws already out and digging into the ground. Her tail lashed behind her as she took sight of a ThunderClan rat scaling the tree. That one. Flexing her claws into the dirt, feeling them dig into the earth... it would've grounded her Before. Before that retched meeting. Before that hapened.

But it was After. Everything she had worked for... just gone.

As soon as the cat hit the ground, Dusk let a low growl rumble in her stomach. From her hiding place she shot out of the shadows. Claws were extended, glinting in the early morning sun. They landed on their target, slamming the larger cat into the ground. "Hello, rat." She didn't leave much room for conversation however as her teeth lunged for the cats neck, teeth piercing and ripping away. It was over before it had begun, scarlet blood spilling out from the grievous wound. And above the dying cat stood Dusklion, muzzle coated red as her tail lashed behind her.

. . .This felt good. The pent up energy, the frustration and anger and... and grief... it had spilled out a little bit. Her chest felt a little lighter - but her glare still remained; because it was that emotion that still lingered though. Rage.

Stepping off the now dead ThunderClanner, Dusklion surveyed the lifeless body below her. Her hammering heart in her chest urged her to continue, and a voice seemed to whisper in her ear - though she couldn't make out the words, she knew what it was asking of her. "It was suppose to be me," She snarled angrily, ripping away at the deceased cats pelt with feverish speed. With every rip and tear she felt her smirk grow, envisioning a specific black and orange pelt beneath her. The Rage was everywhere now; in her claws, her lashing tail, her voice, her eyes. It was all consuming and left everything else dark. By the time she was finished with Eaglespirit, the body was hardly recognizable as a cat.

Looking around at the gruesome scene, taking in how much blood there was... yeah suspicions would definitely arise from this. She wouldn't let this come to bite RiverClan though, no matter how much the Rage whispered for her to. Glancing around and letting her jaws part to draw in the scent around her, she followed around a patch of undergrowth until she noticed the droppings of another predator - she couldn't help but smirk as she caught the lynx scent from it. Not fresh by any means, but certainly enough to help cover pretty much everything.

Wrinkling her nose to hold her breath, the dark tabby start to roll the "mud" over towards the bloody spot, using her paws to smear some of it it across the forest floor. It was overpowering, rubbing it with her paws into the ground this way and that. The first part she used was enough to cover the scent here - and since this was on the border, it now reeked of ThunderClan, RiverClan, and lynx. Carefully she moved the "mud" pile to settle near the crime scene, not as "neat" as it had been when she found it, but that didn't matter to her much. Now all she needed to do was drag Eaglespirit off to make it really look like a predator had gotten the chomp on them. And wash her paws because good stars above, the scent was starting to make her want to gag.

The Rage came back to whisper in her ear, to make it known it was RiverClan that did this - let ThunderClan get their fur ruffled and see how it was handled. It would be like a... test of sorts. The idea held promise for only a second before Dusklion picked up what was left of the ThunderClan rat by the scruff, dragging his body further into RiverClan territory. Once she was far enough away from the border, she melted into the shadows once more, working quick at the grave. Once it was dug, she tossed the body in unceremoniously, covering it back up with dirt. The deed was done, and Dusk backed up from the recently dug grave, staring blankly at it.

"...I won't stop." Her voice was quiet, head bowed and tail dropping to the ground. Dusk kept her eyes on the body, then turned to look at the sky with anger. There were no stars out this early in the morning, no spirits she could yowl at. But that didn't stop her from lashing her tail. "I'll prove it. To you, to Birds... to every single cat in this damn forest."

She wouldn't stop until her name was known through all of the Clans.

Turning away Dusklion once again slunk through the territory and back towards camp, shadows swallowing her up.

[ @shoomy! thank you for your sacrifice ]

Last edited by taillow; March 16th, 2024 at 10:42 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Dusklion [ underlined sections are taking use of shadow fiend ]

[tldr: dusk killed eagle at the border but has buried the body in riverclan territory; no body should be found, but the remnant of a fight is welcome to be discovered!]

Rage.

That was the only good word to describe what was coursing through Dusklion's body right now. Pure, unbridled rage and jealousy - and the need to sink her claws into something. Her first option would've been her brother, and if she were more blinded she might've. But no - instead she found herself out in the territory trotting along at a quick pace. The forest she knew like the back of her paw became a blur, and whether it was from moving too fast or her tears, she couldn't tell.

ThunderClan scent snaking its way under her nose alerted to her she was approaching Smallpines, and suddenly the Rage had a target. Eyes narrowed as she melted into the shadows and slunk closer to the border, claws already out and digging into the ground. Her tail lashed behind her as she took sight of a ThunderClan rat scaling the tree. That one. Flexing her claws into the dirt, feeling them dig into the earth... it would've grounded her Before. Before that retched meeting. Before that hapened.

But it was After. Everything she had worked for... just gone.

As soon as the cat hit the ground, Dusk let a low growl rumble in her stomach. From her hiding place she shot out of the shadows. Claws were extended, glinting in the early morning sun. They landed on their target, slamming the larger cat into the ground. "Hello, rat." She didn't leave much room for conversation however as her teeth lunged for the cats neck, teeth piercing and ripping away. It was over before it had begun, scarlet blood spilling out from the grievous wound. And above the dying cat stood Dusklion, muzzle coated red as her tail lashed behind her.

. . .This felt good. The pent up energy, the frustration and anger and... and grief... it had spilled out a little bit. Her chest felt a little lighter - but her glare still remained; because it was that emotion that still lingered though. Rage.

Stepping off the now dead ThunderClanner, Dusklion surveyed the lifeless body below her. Her hammering heart in her chest urged her to continue, and a voice seemed to whisper in her ear - though she couldn't make out the words, she knew what it was asking of her. "It was suppose to be me," She snarled angrily, ripping away at the deceased cats pelt with feverish speed. With every rip and tear she felt her smirk grow, envisioning a specific black and orange pelt beneath her. The Rage was everywhere now; in her claws, her lashing tail, her voice, her eyes. It was all consuming and left everything else dark. By the time she was finished with Eaglespirit, the body was hardly recognizable as a cat.

Looking around at the gruesome scene, taking in how much blood there was... yeah suspicions would definitely arise from this. She wouldn't let this come to bite RiverClan though, no matter how much the Rage whispered for her to. Glancing around and letting her jaws part to draw in the scent around her, she followed around a patch of undergrowth until she noticed the droppings of another predator - she couldn't help but smirk as she caught the lynx scent from it. Not fresh by any means, but certainly enough to help cover pretty much everything.

Wrinkling her nose to hold her breath, the dark tabby start to roll the "mud" over towards the bloody spot, using her paws to smear some of it it across the forest floor. It was overpowering, rubbing it with her paws into the ground this way and that. The first part she used was enough to cover the scent here - and since this was on the border, it now reeked of ThunderClan, RiverClan, and lynx. Carefully she moved the "mud" pile to settle near the crime scene, not as "neat" as it had been when she found it, but that didn't matter to her much. Now all she needed to do was drag Eaglespirit off to make it really look like a predator had gotten the chomp on them. And wash her paws because good stars above, the scent was starting to make her want to gag.

The Rage came back to whisper in her ear, to make it known it was RiverClan that did this - let ThunderClan get their fur ruffled and see how it was handled. It would be like a... test of sorts. The idea held promise for only a second before Dusklion picked up what was left of the ThunderClan rat by the scruff, dragging his body further into RiverClan territory. Once she was far enough away from the border, she melted into the shadows once more, working quick at the grave. Once it was dug, she tossed the body in unceremoniously, covering it back up with dirt. The deed was done, and Dusk backed up from the recently dug grave, staring blankly at it.

"...I won't stop." Her voice was quiet, head bowed and tail dropping to the ground. Dusk kept her eyes on the body, then turned to look at the sky with anger. There were no stars out this early in the morning, no spirits she could yowl at. But that didn't stop her from lashing her tail. "I'll prove it. To you, to Birds... to every single cat in this damn forest."

She wouldn't stop until her name was known through all of the Clans.

Turning away Dusklion once again slunk through the territory and back towards camp, shadows swallowing her up.

[ @shoomy! thank you for your sacrifice ]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It was another night and something was just.... Nagging at Mudhound. Something was wrong, very wrong and they'd taken themself on a territory tour to try and figure out why. A trip for the most part that'd come up empty. The territory had been clear and empty and the windclan and shadowclan border had been calm. ....Though the shadowclan border had still stunk of blood after all the fighting that'd occurred there.

It was the riverclan border that'd confirmed the tripods fears.

The place stunk and Mudhound of all cats knew that scent. Lynx and blood and Eaglespirit oh no.

The hornet looked around, discovering the lethal pool of blood confirming the death and tracked the path further into riverclans territory, though they didnt cross.

But..... something was wrong. Mudhound had met lynx before, even made friends (kinda, the lynx more tolerated them), and this wasnt the normal scent of lynx. This was their excrement, maybe.... The scents were so muddled it was hard but something was wrong and off here. This wasnt how lynx hunted, they were stealth animals they didnt cross territory marking and getting food.....

But what this was and if it was just a demented lynx or what Mudhound didnt know, all they could do was re establish the thunderclan border markings and report it.

Last edited by Rani; March 10th, 2024 at 07:54 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:02 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: Smallpines

Quote:

It was difficult at times, doing the job she was appointed to do. Her heart twisted once more for her Clanmate, but she willed her face to remain strong. "...Back to camp. Now." Redhawk didn't want to get into everything else, not when her mind was muddled with what to do. But the longer they all stood out here bickering the more opportunity RiverClan had to stumble upon this scene, and that was the last thing she wanted.

With another jerk of her head, she waited for Shadowfall to start heading back so she could walk behind him, keeping an eye on him and making sure he didn't escape.

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

[I]the tom narrowed his eyes, rage and grief in his eyes. he didnt say another word, knowing death was probaly on the table for him, he walked towards camp. his mind knowing what he must do. run away when he had the chance, run far away. but now, he had to walk to camp with one of his clanmates making him. "you'll regret this..." he hissed under his breath.[/]

((sorry- i wasnt on during the weekend))
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 12th, 2024, 02:41 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Eden @SentimentalSquid

The large brown tom padded into the area. Wrinkling his nose as he gave a small growl at the Thunderclan scent. "A patrols just passed." Hawksun muttered to his companions once they had arrived. Hawksun glared around and sniffed a long the area. Suddenly freezing he turned his gaze over the border. Seeing the young Thunderclan apprentice on his own side. It was Oatpaw, Hawksun's nephew and the grieving son of Wetwhisker, the cat Hawksun had killed in the most recent battle. Hawksun stared at the apprentice for a moment. He dipped his head at Oatpaw and started to make a fading scent on Riverclan's side of the border. Hawksun was a fearless cat indeed. But at Oatpaw's unblinking stare Hawksun gave a nervous twitch of his ears. Glancing back at Oatpaw every once in a while. Seeing the apprentice give a small grin and slink away back to Thunder clan territory, Hawksun's tense body seemed to relax as he looked away...

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 12th, 2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 03:42 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees quietly followed behind Hawksun, once in a while sending a glance behind her or to the side. She didn't want to leave the third cat behind while they went about their business. Plus as of recently, she didn't trust anyone in Thunderclan to not pull something on passing patrols. If they were vile enough to attack their camp, who's so say they aren't going to try and kill them at the border? She noted the other reaction to seeing the lone thunderclan apprentice, idly wondering why they were out of camp alone. That was highly irresponsible of them to allow young cats out and about by the border of a clan in a recent conflict. "I can take care of that direction" she pointed towards the left of them once it was clear the apprentice was gone.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @SentimentalSquid
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw