Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2021, 07:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Brightpaw felt a scratch on his nose. He was growing tired as well, but not as much as this she-cat. He was a lot younger than her. The tom was done with this fight, so instead of running he barreled right into her and knocked her to the ground. Brightpaw gave her one final scratch to the side and growled.

(powerplay was done with permission by roleplayer)
// @Maplebriar; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 27th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Married to Angelique

My Mood: In Love

@Angelique;

Silverspark fell to the ground and felt the deep scratch in her side. She let out a growl and was done with this fight. Her pride would be shattered a bit, but if she continued she was going to be killed. The defeated warrior ran off with her tail between her legs. Once she knew the battle was over she'd come back. Right now hiding was the best thing she could do right now.

If you ever want to roleplay shoot me a vm. Sometimes I might not respond as between me and Angelique I do work and do business trips a lot, so I'm not as active.
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

In comparison, Sweetsong was rather peachy - having joined in late, he was pretty much untouched for now. Having the fish dodge his blows was annoying - when did he join the bunny squad in being flighty? Until it wasn't.

Kestrelstar's decision to be involved in every little spat appeared to be his folly, seeing as his injuries impeded him. A damaged paw hitting the ground wrong and he was eating dirt. It was a fitting end to such a pathetic little bass.

Sweetsong did not hesitate. With Kestrelstar down, he launched himself at the tom to keep him there. If he landed properly, he'd be on Kestrelstar's back and score his claws down it.

[ @spade ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 27th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
Digging his claws into the
ground, Ryebelly flicked his tail and slightly relaxed his muscles. He
tilted his head. "I think that both clans have proven their point
here. There's no way this can go on for much longer."
He shook
his head. "How stupid of me to just be talking about it with a
ThunderClan cat when I can be fighting right now.
”You are right.” He spoke quote absentmindedly. “This battle will probably be done and dusted by sunup. You go finish your little fights. Not like we ThunderClan cats need an excuse for this battle.” He said that with a scowl. It wasn’t an excuse anymore after all. It was a fact.

They turned their back on the tom. “You go find your battle and I will go find mine. I do not expect we will ever cross paths again.”

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends

Last edited by Great Pretender; July 27th, 2021 at 09:41 PM.
Old July 27th, 2021, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Sun View Post
[CENTER]

”You are right.” He spoke quote absentmindedly. “This battle will probably be done and dusted by sunup. You go finish your little fights. Not like we ThunderClan cats need an excuse for this battle.” He said that with a scowl. It wasn’t an excuse anymore after all. It was a fact.

They turned their back on the tom. “You go find your battle and I will go find mine. I do not expect we will ever cross paths again.”

The RiverClan tom nodded slightly and shrugged. “Whatever you say.” He lingered behind for a short moment, watching the other tom leave, then turned and walked in the opposite direction. Naturally, he couldn’t blame the ThunderClan cats for not wanting to interact with a RiverClanner ever again. So with that, he padded away from the area where he had just experienced one of his first real fights.

(( thank ya for rping with me!! <3 ))

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old July 27th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @MooingPanda
Was he bleeding? Stars, yeah...the smell of it wafted into Otter's nose. Thunderguy here really packed a punch. Whether it was Ottersplash's hit or the revelation said hit was clawless, whatever took Stormfang off guard only seemed to refresh his motivation, and Otter's heart dropped at the thought of not being able to get out of this with bloodless paws. For a second in the fray he looked at his opponent with amber eyes the size of moons. I don't want anyone hurt. He just -

Stormfang moved again. This time, the big feline tried another tactic, using a feint and channeling his real energy into a thrust at Otter's shoulder. Ott saw it coming at the last second, and twisting to one side ensured the thunderclan cat's talons only grazed his skin narrowly. It stung - definitely - but wasn't so bad as the first wound. How do I end this? came a frantic thought as anxious energy pulsed through him.

Ottersplash dug hind legs into the earth and propelled himself forward, used his shoulder as a battering ram aimed at Stormfang's chest. If it landed? Ott hoped to knock the wind out of him or something - anything to incapacitate and not do worse to the guy who was just protecting his home. Please, don't make me hurt you.

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @OhZeeWolf @spade @Starfall @Papaya @x ghostie \\

Looncry was ready to gather his remaining
strength together to help his clanmates.
Sure, there were three of them. But they
had helped him and he wanted to help
try and drive Whitewolf back.

Unfortunately, he knew that Kestrelstar
was right. I'll go. He tried to sound
confident, but he sounded like he was in pain and
he had been trying to avoid that.

Taking a last look at Goosefury, Rowanmist,
and Wormbite fighting. He started to limp
towards the edge of battle.

His whole head was on fire, his skull
could have even been injured in the
well aimed blows from Whitewolf.
He had no energy left. He hoped a
Thunderclanner wouldn't spot him and finish him off.

But he couldn't think much as he collapse
onto the ground. His legs were bent in
awkward angle, but he could barely feel
more pain than he was already experiencing.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; July 27th, 2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
Spiderthroat
@Rainquail
(I have no clue where Palepaw grabbed from so I just assumed the front :0 )

He saw nothing but red, anger bubbling in his bones as he just swung his claws with as much malice as possible. So when he collided with something his head seemed to clear. The voices, he decided to dub them, cheered and egged him on.

The Calico's breath hitched when he felt limbs wrap around his throat, the success short lived, he should have known better than to get distracted. He was taught better. Legs tensed as he tried to hold himself up, attempting to shift the weight to his hind legs instead.

He wouldn't lean over to bite, it would expose his neck more, the best he could do right now was either let the entirety of his weight fall forwards, hoping to squish the Apprentice. Or try and fling her off of him, by rearing up and falling to the side. Not his most elegant, but if it meant he wouldn't have to clean blood off his pelt he'd do it. Blood was a pain to get out.

Spiderthroat let out a guttural roar and attempted to fling himself upwards, jerking his head backwards. Hoping this would knock the Apprentice off.
Spiderthroat's head collided with Palepaw's jaw as he jerked upwards in an attempt to keep himself from being knocked over. She tasted blood as her teeth bit into the inside of her cheek.
Out of anger, she tried to bite him, any part of him she could reach as a paw came up to swipe at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Elderkit's call was like music to her ears. Her head snapped to where his voice had come from to see his smaller figure bolting towards her, a giddy feeling in her chest to know he was safedespite the chaos. She took the first few bounds towards him, ready to get out of this nightmare, then--

Fire. It felt like the fire of her namesake had scored across her face, branding and easily knocking her to the floor of the battlefield. She took in a sudden, desperate gulp of breath at the hit, her eyes stinging as hot... something, dripped into them. What had happened to her? The metallic taste that filled her mouth let her have a solid guess; She'd been clawed clean across. Her claws dug into the ground as her gaze met the cat towering over her.

She was engulfed. That was the only word that Cinderkit could find to refer to the apprentice looming over her. Her ears folded back subconciously, hinting at a fear that she didn't even want to acknowledge as her green eyes narrowed and blazed with contempt.

"Fishface." She hissed, standing up on slightly shaky legs. Having been clued into what was now covering her was blood, Cinderkit wasn't exactly feeling well. But she wasn't about to give up this battle, or let the Riverclanner get anywhere near Elderkit. "Get out of our home!" She shouted, lunging at Palepaw, claws unsheathed; without any training, though, she'd undoubtedly miss.

@Rainquail @Kyrieknight
Palepaw watched impassively as Cinderkit steadied herself and hissed back up at her, snarling an insult before she came charging at her.
"Name calling is for kits," she spits back at her.
She sidestepped the kits' wild flailings and a heavy paw flashed foward to grab her back leg and trip her, hoping to send her sprawling. If this was how the little tree hugger was going to be, she didn't want to fight her for long. It was obvious she had no training in battle, with how disorganized she was and the way she seemed to be relying on instinct rather than skill.
This defeat would bring her no honor. There was no need to draw this out.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// @x ghostie, @Jay., @Starfall, @poppy., @OhZeeWolf

>Goosefury<
His single eye strayed from his opponent for the briefest of seconds, but it was instantly drawn toward the screech Looncry released. Whitewolf had the cat pinned beneath her. His breath caught in his throat - Looncry, a tom he had barely spoken to but a warrior he respected nonetheless. And things didn't look good for him.

He glanced back at his own opponent, considering finishing her off first, but that would take too long. With a growl he backed away from her and turned to rush for Whitewolf, heart hammering in his chest. Without a word, without barely a warning, he tried to slam all of his weight into Whitewolf's side, an attempt to knock her away from Looncry and give the other tom a chance to run.
-------------
// @Zesty Mango

>Albatrosspaw<
His blow missed and he spun to meet Blizzardsky, just barely managing to duck his head in time. Blizzardsky's claws struck his thick brow, tearing through fur and flesh and making Albatrosspaw grunt in pain. That was going to leave a scar, and no matter how quickly it faded, a scar was a scar.

Briefly he flicked through each of the major targets on a cat's body in his mind - eyes, ears, throat, stomach - but most of them were well out of reach at the moment, and he didn't want to risk his own vital areas. So instead of going for the throat, he lunged forward and attempted to slam a paw down onto Blizzardsky's shoulder, hopefully knocking him off of his feet so that Albatrosspaw could pin him and finish him off.
Blizzardsky gave a hiss as his blow missed his spot. He then found himself getting shoved in the shoulder and staggered back some, thankfully not falling. But he felt the prickling of the claws on his shoulder. He growled at the apprentice, who he believed was a warrior, and even if he knew was an apprentice he’d still want him dead. He tried to twist his upperbody around aiming to kick the tom in the jaw, firmly hoping to possibly knock out some teeth. A mouthful of blood and teeth would probably distract the tom enough he could go in for the killing blow, otherwise he was pulling the master move of the sitting duck.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:27 PM
chirps

Oh, how Kestrelstar wished he'd listened to Snakeheart. To Junipersong. To everyone that told him to take better care of himself. Missing meals, skipping sleep in favor of not waking up in an endless nightmare - all of it was accumulating, causing his vision to sway a bit as blood roared in his ears.

The sounds of battle, the flashes of fangs and claws... it was becoming double, and though he hadn't sustained many injuries, the ones he did were enough to knock his balance off a bit.

Sweetsong taking advantage of this wasn't a surprise to the leader, and Kestrelstar knew he had to think quick. Ignoring the scream his lungs gave for him to breath and get the dirt out the leader attempted to roll over, only realizing half way through what a mistake this was. He didn't have time to plan a counter attack; he didn't have time to plan really much of anything as Sweetsong's claws descended upon him. His belly, now exposed to vicious claws that wouldn't hesitate striking.

Yellow eyes narrowed as he tried to lash out at the tom, claws out and swiping in hopes of at least shredding the front of his opponents chest.

// @BILL.
Closed Thread