Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Foxpudge snarled and in his pain and fury, he made a sudden lunge toward her nose with the intention of biting it off.

And if that didn't work, there were other parts of her to take off! He was agitated and he wanted to pass some of this agony onto her.

[ @Fuzzy ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Mumble
Fleetwind breathed a sigh of relief as his paw was released, but it was short lived as the opponent started raking his belly with her hind claws. He took the opportunity of being on top of her to aim a few heavy blows to rip at her chest and belly before she shoved him off. The tom immediately leapt to his paws upon hitting the ground, hissing in pain as his injured paw slammed awkwardly onto the dust. It was unfortunate that this was only the middle of the battle. He still had to hold his own with a severely injured foot. Hitting the other warrior with his paw had hurt too, but he had to keep doing it until the battle was over. Bracing himself for more pain, Fleetwind threw himself at the feline again so that she couldn’t get her bearings better than he had and aimed his claws for her throat.
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
Fishfin felt her rolling, but was not quick enough to evade her. He hissed as the weight of the molly crushed him. The gray warrior rose up and slashed her in a flurry of claws.
Dovepool gave a silent triumphant laugh in her head when she rolled on top of the tom, causing him to let go. This was short lived as he quickly got back on his paws and was slashing at her. The molly gave an aggravated growl but continued rolling out of his reach. Though he still got her flank with all his slashing. The Shadowclanner scrambled to her paws and snarled at the tom before leaping and aiming a blow. With any luck she would catch his fact, chest, or even shoulders.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:14 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Give up? You have no idea what you're dealing with," Icestar sneered. "You brought this upon yourself! All of the power and strength of ShadowClan could have been yours, but instead it's here to bite you in the tail. I'm not here to destroy your clan--I'm here to teach you a lesson. Look around you, Duskstar!" It was quite clear that ThunderClan was outnumbered, and overpowered.
She surged forward, aiming a few quick, heavy blows at Duskstar's face and throat. The sooner she went down, the sooner she could call it a day and take her clan home.

"For all that big talk of yours, I'd have thought you'd be a better fighter!" If the ThunderClan leader wanted to talk, Icestar would talk. But nothing that came out of her mouth would be pleasant.
She didn't need to look around. It was clear that her Clan was outnumbered. Nothing could be done about it.
Duskstar felt Icestar's claws rip at her throat, but she managed to jump back just enough for them to not be fatal. The scent of blood around the clearing brought her to feel nauseous despite the adrenaline rushing through her. She would not give up. She would not fall.
"Clan cats do not need violence to prove their worth! I dropped that alliance for the good of my Clan, all you would have done is sought more power. Give. It. Up! Bloodshed is unnecessary," she yowled, eyes blazing with fury.
Icestar could easily kill her... she was much larger and much stronger, even with her advantage of speed. Duskstar needed to get away if she wanted to keep this life.
Then something sparked in her mind.
She quickly spun around, dashing toward the Highpeak. Her ears flattened and she silently hoped that her plan would work. As she approached the Highpeak, Duskstar launched herself toward it, disappearing inside of the stone structure. Her lungs were screaming at her as she pushed her way through, unable to breathe while she was inside of it. She came out the other side with a gasp, catching her breath and turning around to hop on top of it. Hopefully, that'd be enough of a distraction...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Pinepuff yowled in pain as her nose what bitten off. Grate StarCaln it hurt! In a mix between surprise and pain the tabby jerked back. Blood ran down her already abused muzzle into her mouth. Who would bite a cats nose off!? THis cat was messed up!
She was maybe a bit to stunted to really do much. Yanking her paws away from the tom was about all she did.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Well, she's dead. Icestar killed her because she was a traitor to the clan and I intend not to end up that way! Even if I don't agree with this battle!" Russetstrike flew forward at him, clawing his face and sides of his neck. "She murdered a cat with only good intentions!" He lifted his right paw high to get ready to slam it down on the warrior's cheek.
@Slushie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Cloverwish dropped to the ground, panting. Maybe I should go find some easier prey. She grinned, dashing to a secure hiding place and awaiting someone to attack.
Owlstorm hissed at the She-cats retreating form, grinning in triumph as he swiped the Shadowclanners hindquarters and nipping at her heels with a growl as she dashed away. For a moment triumph glittered in his eyes, before he remembered Fogwhisper. He turned to the she-cat, worry glittering in his gaze, and he leapt over to her. “Are you okay?” He panted, the ShadowClanner’s grin sending uneasy through him as he tried to focus on the she-cat in front of him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

@Beau

Sagewhisker winced at the pain blossoming from her chest, 'Geez! That cat has some sharp claws!' She thought. She tried to take a moment to catch her breath, but she noticed the tom running towards her, aiming for her throat. She ducked just in time, though she felt his claws connect with her ear, ripping a chunk out of it. She yowled in pain, lashing out randomly with her claws as the blood dripping from her ear temporarily blinded her right eye.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
His sneer did not effect her. Eaglespark didn't react as his claws tore at her flank, casting a simple glance toward the blood that soaked into her fur. It hurt like hell, but she didn't make it known. She only blinked, standing still for multiple moments before she dashed toward him, faking a side-step at the last moment and sliding beneath him, claws flailing to attempt a slash at his stomach. As she slid across the ground, she rolled to protect her own underbelly, stopping a little way's away from the ShadowClan warrior.
He felt her claws connect with his stomach and he leapt away, blood beginning to leak from the wound in droplets, making his white fur turn redder. He scowled as pain ripped through him and Rabbithop bared his teeth at the passive ThunderClanner. “You fight good, but you act rather heartless, flea-bag.” He breathed angrily. Rabbithop hated fighting and ruining the forest around him, but he wouldn’t succumb to failure. After all, the wounds she had given so far were shallow enough, and he leapt after her sliding form. Hoping to land on her shoulders and drag his hind claws on her back, Rabbithop exteneded his claws, snarling, hoping for his claws to hook into her fur.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:26 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Songthorn snarled as claws caught his face, tearing a long scratch over his eye. He hissed in pain, blood pouring down the side of his face. Knocked back, the tom stumbled to regain his balance, looking through his one eye toward the attacker. For a moment, he had been taken from his daze, finally noticing who his attacker had been.
Burnetsnap.
Their last interaction played in his mind, accompanied by the realization of who had attacked him first. Did Burnetsnap attack him on purpose? He couldn't be sure. But that didn't matter, the pain in his chest didn't matter, Burnetsnap didn't matter. He could only protect his Clan...
... besides, he was sure Burnetsnap didn't care about him anyways.
Struggling to regain his footing, Burnetsnap glared daggers at Songthorn. Seeing the blood run down his face, though, knowing that he had done that, caused him to hesitate. "Song..." he panted, taking a step back. Pushed up against some kind of wall... he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

Burnetsnap could almost feel the bloodlust consume him, swallow him whole. It didn't matter who it was-- he needed a fix. Snarling, mouth dripping with saliva, he bounded towards Songthorn and aimed a heavy swipe at his head.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2020 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread