Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:25 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Today 06:14 AM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:40 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormstrike pretended to look offended. "Oh thank you. Has anyone ever pointed out how fat you look?" Stormstrike said jokingly, amusement in his pale blue eyes. He obviously didn't mean it, but he enjoyed a good laugh. And he knew that Snowsong wouldn't take any offense to that, she wasn't that kind of cat. Something quickly popped into his mind. "You're deputy now!" Stormstrike suddenly exclaimed, a wide grin on his maw. He was overjoyed for his friend. He knew she deserved it and couldn't think of a better cat for the job. Of course, he had a few doubts. Now that she would be busy with duties, would that mean she wouldnt have any time for him?
Snowsong snorted teasingly at his remark, the smile on her face widening. "Plump as a RiverClan cat I am! But what can I say? Maybe I eat one to many squirrels," She replied with a purr in her voice, letting out a mrrow of laughter. When her best friend mentioned that she was deputy, Snowsong's purr grew louder slightly.

"I honestly didnt expect it." She confessed, giving a soft chuckle. "But I think I can do it. And dont worry Stormstrike!" She grinned reassuringly, as if she could hear what he was thinking, "I'll always be sure to spend as much time with you as possible!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:45 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong snorted teasingly at his remark, the smile on her face widening. "Plump as a RiverClan cat I am! But what can I say? Maybe I eat one to many squirrels," She replied with a purr in her voice, letting out a mrrow of laughter. When her best friend mentioned that she was deputy, Snowsong's purr grew louder slightly.

"I honestly didnt expect it." She confessed, giving a soft chuckle. "But I think I can do it. And dont worry Stormstrike!" She grinned reassuringly, as if she could hear what he was thinking, "I'll always be sure to spend as much time with you as possible!"
"Try cutting down on the squirrels," Stormstrike suggested teasingly. "Those RiverClan cats themselves need to cut down on the amount of fish they eat," the warrior remarked. The stormy coloured tom let out a breath he had not realised he was holding. A breath of relief. He didn't know what he would do without Snowsong. The tom wasn't the most popular guy in the clan, and he didn't have many friends. So he was glad that he still had the company of his best friend. He could always turn to his brother, but he could never seem to find him.

"I know you'll be a great deputy!" Stormstrike exclaimed enthusiastically. The warrior wasn't at all jealous of his friend's position. Some might be, but he wasn't one of those cats. As of now, he wasn't very ambitious. Maybe in the future, when he was more experienced, he would want a position like Snowsong's, but he just wasn't interested as of now.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:54 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Try cutting down on the squirrels," Stormstrike suggested teasingly. "Those RiverClan cats themselves need to cut down on the amount of fish they eat," the warrior remarked. The stormy coloured tom let out a breath he had not realised he was holding. A breath of relief. He didn't know what he would do without Snowsong. The tom wasn't the most popular guy in the clan, and he didn't have many friends. So he was glad that he still had the company of his best friend. He could always turn to his brother, but he could never seem to find him.

"I know you'll be a great deputy!" Stormstrike exclaimed enthusiastically. The warrior wasn't at all jealous of his friend's position. Some might be, but he wasn't one of those cats. As of now, he wasn't very ambitious. Maybe in the future, when he was more experienced, he would want a position like Snowsong's, but he just wasn't interested as of now.
Snowsong chuckled, her ice blue eyes alight with humor. "But I like squirrels. And boy are you right, RiverClan cats eat way too much!" She joked, swiping her tongue over her jaws. She was glad she had a friend like Stormstrike; She didnt know what she'd do without him. He was mostly the only cat, besides his siblings, she felt comfortable teasing and playing around with - They did understand eachother after all.

The Siamese's maw broke out into a grin at his next sentence, and she purred as she nudged her nose against Stormstrike's shoulder. "Thanks, Stormy." She said warmly, sitting back and wrapping her black tail around her paws with a smile. "As long as I know you have faith in me, then I can do this."

(I tiwed XDDD Im gonna head to bed now, and I shall reply in the morning when my brain is working better! XD Gnight!~)

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 16th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong chuckled, her ice blue eyes alight with humor. "But I like squirrels. And boy are you right, RiverClan cats eat way too much!" She joked, swiping her tongue over her jaws. She was glad she had a friend like Stormstrike; She didnt know what she'd do without him. He was mostly the only cat, besides his siblings, she felt comfortable teasing and playing around with - They did understand eachother after all.

The Siamese's maw broke out into a grin at his next sentence, and she purred as she nudged her nose against Stormstrike's shoulder. "Thanks, Stormy." She said warmly, sitting back and wrapping her black tail around her paws with a smile. "As long as I know you have faith in me, then I can do this."

(I tiwed XDDD Im gonna head to bed now, and I shall reply in the morning when my brain is working better! XD Gnight!~)
(Goodnight! I have to go after this post anyway XD)
The warrior certainly agreed with Snowsong. He had seen RiverClan cats across the border before when he was patrolling, and he admit he had wondered before how they seemed so plentiful in prey. But then again, were they really rich in prey, or were they just born as plump cats? Or rather, plumper cats than those of the other clans. "Anything for you Snowy," Stormstrike replied with a look on warmth in his eyes.

"I don't know where you would be without me," Stormstrike then continued ina teasing tone of voice, smirking playfully at the siamese she-cat. If anything, the grey warrior was quite sure it was quite the opposite. Without Snowsong, he would be completely lost and lonely.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 16th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

The kit nodded briskly, trotting back to the store. Scanning their gaze over the stocks, they muttered the needed herbs's names under their breath. "Burdock... marigold... conwebs..." Turning, Remorakit called over their shoulder, "Do we need poppy?" Their white-tipped tail began flicking again in concentration, accidentally knocking something to the ground. "Oops... I found the marigold!" They backed away from the plants. This time addressing the kit, they asked, "Does it hurt?" @NightWarrior4Life
"What, my head? A little...but I'm feeling stronger now I've gotten some rest!" He told them.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wheatfur nodded to Remora, "That would be good, could you fetch them for me?" He turned back to Darkkit. "Flowerpetal was good cat.... she was kind... But we must go on." He looked over at his herbs, pressing some on the wound, and giving some to him to eat. He looked away, Flowerpetal was a young joyful cat, when her mentor wasn't able to train her, he would always help. "Would you like something to drink?"
"I suppose I should...my fur's a little sticky and smelly with sweat...water would cool me down." Darkkit considered. "Alright. I guess you'll need some moss then too, Remorakit," He turned to them. "To soak up some water from a nearby stream."
Old March 16th, 2017, 06:19 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(Goodnight! I have to go after this post anyway XD)
The warrior certainly agreed with Snowsong. He had seen RiverClan cats across the border before when he was patrolling, and he admit he had wondered before how they seemed so plentiful in prey. But then again, were they really rich in prey, or were they just born as plump cats? Or rather, plumper cats than those of the other clans. "Anything for you Snowy," Stormstrike replied with a look on warmth in his eyes.

"I don't know where you would be without me," Stormstrike then continued ina teasing tone of voice, smirking playfully at the siamese she-cat. If anything, the grey warrior was quite sure it was quite the opposite. Without Snowsong, he would be completely lost and lonely.
(XDD Hewo x3)
Snowsong chuckled, her eyes lit up as she smiled at the gray tom, a grin on her face. "Truth be told, nor do I," She purred, before grinning teasingly, "And I don't know where you'd be without me either." The Siamese smirked, her tail tip twitching back and forth as her ears pricked up in amusement. Oh, she knew the truth was that without Stormstrike, Snowsong honestly wouldn't know what to do!

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 16th, 2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Peachrain, Ferngaze, Rosefern, Owlpaw, and Cuckoopaw chanted," Snowsong! Snowsong!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’We’re not going far,’’ Tigerpaw says as he hopped swiftly over another rock. He took a look back just to make sure the silver tabby was following him. He wanted to have fun with her, but she seemed guarded. Even though he felt deceived that she wasn’t the actual shy she-cat that bumped into him way earlier. He found it funny how things could change that quickly.

‘’And, I give you permission to slap me, If I get out of line.’’ He flicked his tail, thinking devilishly. Tigerpaw understood what Stormpaw was saying, but he didn’t pay any heed to it. His confidence was constantly being repaired, as if his ego never took a hit in the first place. He felt like a strong wall, holding back water as if it were a dam. No one could make him feel less than he already was. He was on top of the world.

As he continued walk, he slowed his pace to match Stormpaw, and he gingerly walked on the side of her, watching as her paws made movement. He found the silver tabby extremely intriguing, and he noted that pretty color of her eyes. ‘’But the next time you slap me, try to put more umph into it, you know? You hit like a mouse.’’ He playfully, but he honestly feared that she would slap him again, so he quickly added. ‘’I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You honestly hit like a thousand cats at once. I think I have a bump up there now,’’ He nodded upwards, and his eyes glanced to the sky. It was pretty hue of blue. Kinda like Stormpaw’s eyes. When he looked back into them, he found himself smiling. The color of her eyes were the sweetest things he noted about her.

‘’Have anybody told you that you had...really pretty eyes?’’ He mumbled, with a tilt of his head. ‘’Besides, don’t get mad! It’s not flirting. It’s a compliment. Take it or leave it.’’ He shrugged and brushed past her, so that he was in front of the two. He didn’t want to embarrass himself further. He knew she could strike him any moment, and he didn’t feel like gaining any bruises. But he did want some alone time with her, and he was hoping that he would be able to get to know her more--just like Fairypaw did. He wanted to call her a friend, but he didn’t know where he stood. Clearly, she seemed annoyed at his antics, and it made him sad. He masked it well. He never wanted to show weakness.

Yet, the only true reason he showed a competitive nature was because of Fairypaw. She was younger than him, she looked up to him, and he had to prove to be brave enough for her. Even through desperate measures. He had to teach her to be brave as well. Never show weakness, so that she could remember that as she grew older. Yet, Stormpaw seemed like the good candidate to show the small she-cat more of a brave impression. It already seem as if Fairypaw found a new idol anyway, and brushed Tigerpaw aside as if he never existed.

‘’I just wanted to go on this walk, so that we can start fresh.’’ He told his female companion. ‘’At least can we try to become friends again? I’m sorry for acting like a jerk.’’ It was as if he was pleading to get this female to be his friend. He begged her with his eyes. He also believed that it wouldn’t hurt to learn a few battle moves from her.

Fairypaw, who was left behind, sat under a shaded tree. She was content, but she was worried about what would Tigerpaw do. She knew that Stormpaw was able to take care of herself, being older than the both of them. Fairypaw was still anxious though. Most likely because she hate being alone and she felt vulnerable exposed without a friend. Without Tigerpaw, who nudged her to make new friends of her own. Which she never could. Her shy state made her tense, and she knew it would be hard for her to even say a few words. She just wasn’t as brave when she was with Tigerpaw. He was the product that helped her talk. That helped her become more open-minded, and not afraid to speak her mind.

Now, she waited for them, and she laid down with her tail curled around her, looking at the other cats of the clan and their animated interactions.

The tabby was somewhat suspicious of the tom's intentions, but she was careful not to show it; aware that it would probably end up slashing a hole in their friendship and overall just ruining it, she didn't want that to happen. Well, what friendship they had left, at least. "Okay..." She mewed, her voice showing the distressed strain. It was embarassing, of course, that she was so scared of this tom-- she had pinned him down and slapped him, for StarClan's sake! She could do it again, right? Of course. If he were to do something stupid, she would most definitely be slapping him.

"Well, I probably would slap you even if you didn't give me your permission-- but thanks." A small smile crossed over the feline's features. He's in a good mood. She thought, amused for a moment before her mind-- true to itself-- began to race. And race. What was he in such a good mood about? And how come? And what on earth had happened to make him so happy? She wasn't sure about the answers to any of the questions that were spinning around in her head, but she was completely sure that it couldn't be anything good. She already had her opinion on this cat; it would take a while for her to completely unravel it and start over again.

Stormpaw glanced over at the tom, surprised he had slowed-- what did he want? Her movements started to blend into each other, as they always did when she got more nervous; while some cats grew clumsier, Stormpaw's movements just seemed to get more and more graceful, moving quickly and all blending into each other so that it looked as though she were just gliding. At his comment, she stopped and the tip of her tail began to twitch as she jerked her head sideways to look at him. Her hues narrowed until all that was visible was the dark pupil surrounded by two small slits of ice-blue color. "Say that again and you'll be able to feel just how hard I can hit you." She mewed. There was no teasing in her tone, but then as he continued, she relaxed. Ever since the battle, she'd become more on edge by talking to anyone at all-- it seemed as though her suspicions were constantly rising. Which wasn't a good thing, but it was just how Stormpaw was.

His next words seemed to hit her harder then anything else, and she froze completely, tensed up. Really pretty eyes. Though his clarification did make her feel a little better, she was still embarassed-- and unsure. She liked this cat, of course, but at the same time she was wary of him. There were just things about him that Stormpaw didn't know whether she liked or loathed-- for example, his tendancy to flirt, his actions...all of those things would certainly be defining traits of whether she ended up liking the tom. "No. They-- haven't. Thank you." She mewed in a lower voice, looking down at the ground where her "pretty" eyes were hidden. She still wasn't sure what she thought. Or if she really thought anything at all. The one thing that she was quite, quite sure of was that she was going to be keeping an eye on this tom. Learning more about him so that someday, somehow, she would be able to figure out what he wanted from her.

But before she could begin to ask questions, he had already answered hers. Huh. Looks like his intentions were just fine. She thought, cocking her head slightly to one side before fixing her hues on the tom. "Alright. We can give it another shot-- but I'm only going to give you one chance. Possibly two. Three mistakes and you lose-- got it?" She asked, fixing her icy hues on the tom. They seemed to have hardened as she spoke, and had lost some of their beauty-- but Stormpaw didn't mind. She never minded. She had been born as a pretty she cat, something that she had never once asked for or cared for, and yet she had met several toms who had only wanted to be around her so they could look at her. It didn't make sense to Stormpaw...but then again, very few things that toms did made sense.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

The kit nodded briskly, trotting back to the store. Scanning their gaze over the stocks, they muttered the needed herbs's names under their breath. "Burdock... marigold... conwebs..." Turning, Remorakit called over their shoulder, "Do we need poppy?" Their white-tipped tail began flicking again in concentration, accidentally knocking something to the ground. "Oops... I found the marigold!" They backed away from the plants. This time addressing the kit, they asked, "Does it hurt?" @NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"What, my head? A little...but I'm feeling stronger now I've gotten some rest!" He told them. "I suppose I should...my fur's a little sticky and smelly with sweat...water would cool me down." Darkkit considered. "Alright. I guess you'll need some moss then too, Remorakit," He turned to them. "To soak up some water from a nearby stream."
The tom chuckled softly, and padded over to them. He lifted up the herb, "I'll carry this, could you get the others herbs, and after get the moss. No poppy-seeds though.' He hooked a claw on one of the herbs, feeling satisfaction as he ripped it cleanly in half. I miss being a warrior, at the forefront of the fighting. He walked back to Darkkit. He gave the kit an odd look, does he think Remora is a mouse-brain?

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread