Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:33 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:28 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:23 PM
laughing comp.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2017, 06:54 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Gyrestar leaped atop the jutting stone in the rear of the clearing, feeling the cool rock face under his paws. It was an odd feeling, perched on the rock that only ThunderClan leaders seated themselves. But alas, he had to remind himself that he was a leader now. He had his rightful place on the Highledge.
Heh, maybe the air's a little... thinner up here. The tom chuckled anxiously in his head, because of all the reassuring he told himself, he still felt dizzy at the thought of all that had happened.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highledge," Gyrestar sited words he remembered from Ashstar. "and I forget the rest." He added more quietly to himself.

"As you all know, ThunderClan has had a shortage of highranks- really important ranks. In fact, usually ranks like that never disappear! So without further ado, Snowsong. Please, step beneath the Highledge."
(-takes deep breath trying not to hyperventilate-)
Snowsong's ears flicked up in surprise as her leader called her up to the Highledge. Curiosity flickered in her icy blue hues as she stood up, picking her way through the crowd delicately and padding forward, her gaze never once leaving her leader, even though she heard her siblings murmuring softly to themselves. She stopped when she'd reached just below the highledge, blinking up at her leader as she dipped her head respectfully. She had to admit she was a tad confused - Why would Gyrestar call her up?

(My Snow bab is so innocent and oblivious X3)
( @mony I forgot you wanted me to mention you so you can see ;; X3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 15th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:01 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(-takes deep breath trying not to hyperventilate-)
Snowsong's ears flicked up in surprise as her leader called her up to the Highledge. Curiosity flickered in her icy blue hues as she stood up, picking her way through the crowd delicately and padding forward, her gaze never once leaving her leader, even though she heard her siblings murmuring softly to themselves. She stopped when she'd reached just below the highledge, blinking up at her leader as she dipped her head respectfully. She had to admit she was a tad confused - Why would Gyrestar call her up?

(My Snow bab is so innocent and oblivious X3)
The tom watched Snowsong travel through the crowd, and his silvery eyes flickered with joy. He could have chuckled then and there, as well as being confused as to how the she-cat could be so oblivious to the situation.
"Well, to clarify, do you promise to uphold your undying loyalty, and serve this Clan to the farthest ends of your life, Snowsong?"

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{Yay! Congrats melody

And don't mind me I'm just stalking}

Daypaw flicked his ears in the direction of the call and picked himself up. The golden tabby suppressed a gasp, he had never seen the leader, it was his first time. It was surprising, gyrestar didn't look the way the apprentice through the would, but that's what made seeing the new leader fun, it was unexpected. His dark blue hues sparkled with curiosity and joy, he had a feeling in his gut that some high ranks were to be appointed soon, and that suspicion was answered once he began to talk about the lack of high ranks. Sadly the new leader was right, with zerosight stepping down, for a little while Thunderclan only had one high rank, the leader. But he felt elated, they had a new medicine cat, and now they were about to get a deputy, they were patching their clan back up after Ashstars death, they were coming back full force. He sat himself down near the front of the rock and looked up, his stomach flipped when he announced the name of the next deputy, he felt happy for her, even though he didn't know her. The golden tabby awaited patiently, and smiled sweetly at the passing molly, giving her an encouraging nod.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
The tom watched Snowsong travel through the crowd, and his silvery eyes flickered with joy. He could have chuckled then and there, as well as being confused as to how the she-cat could be so oblivious to the situation.
"Well, to clarify, do you promise to uphold your undying loyalty, and serve this Clan to the farthest ends of your life, Snowsong?"
(Ahhh thank you! <3 X3)
Snowsong's blue eyes widened, the Siamese she-cat gave a flick of her black tail. She looked vaguely nervous, as everything seemed somewhat clear. Then again she didnt want to jump to conclusions, but she didnt know how to feel about the whole situation, but she shook it off. The question made her tilt her head as she gazed up at her leader. She didnt need to think twice about her answer.

"I do." Snowsong felt a smile twitch at her lips as she spoke the words, thinking back to her warrior ceremony. She held back a soft chuckle and continued, her voice strong and sure. "This is the Clan I was born to, I will serve it until I take my last breath."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 15th, 2017 at 07:07 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[congrats melody !!! you'll do great <3]
[also i'm not sure if we're allowed to post but hey]

Laurelpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, suppressing a yawn. The new voice calling Clan meeting seemed foreign to her; she had only ever heard Ashstar's voice for her entire life, and although she accustomed easily to change, that didn't mean that she had to like it. The sight of Gyrestar on the Highledge was amazing to the young apprentice—if only she could seem as intimidating and as strong as he looked. At the quick speech he had given, a faint smile graced her face. They certainly were lacking in high ranks. Even though she was only nine moons, a worm of jealousy creeped its way into her chest: she wished, desperately so, to be given the opportunity that Snowsong had been gifted. If only... oh! Laurelpaw spotted her close friend, Daypaw, and made her way over to him, pushing her way through the throng of cats and murmuring apologies to everyone she disturbed. Once she reached her target, she seated herself right next to him and stole a glance at him before gazing up at the amazing sight. Snowsong will be a great deputy, she thought. It was almost as if she was trying to shove the negative thoughts away by piling on as many positive thoughts as possible... maybe she was. Laurelpaw didn't know half of what she was doing in life anymore.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 15th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Ahhh thank you! <3 X3)
Snowsong's blue eyes widened, the Siamese she-cat gave a flick of her black tail. She looked vaguely nervous, as everything seemed somewhat clear. Then again she didnt want to jump to conclusions, but she didnt know how to feel about the whole situation, but she shook it off. The question made her tilt her head as she gazed up at her leader. She didnt need to think twice about her answer.

"I do." Snowsong felt a smile twitch at her lips as she spoke the words, thinking back to her warrior ceremony. She held back a soft chuckle and continued, her voice strong and sure. "This is the Clan I was born to, I will serve it until I take my last breath."
"Good!"
Gyrestar grinned. That was a... simple answer. Definitely not one in the long history of ceremonies.
"Otherwise, I'd have to choose another cat. From here on, until anything else, you will be renowned as the deputy of ThunderClan!" The leader declared, his head risen and eyes lively as he looked down upon his choice.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:23 PM
hoh! wow

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

(u did it I AM PROUD)
Antstep had lingered near the center of camp, watching the clan life go by with little interest. The Toyger stretched his jaws in a yawn, short fur ruffled and messy. He was bored, and looked around. He scooted around and spotted Gyrestar, and threw himself onto his back in fake shock. "WOAH! Its GYRESTAR!" He yelled, before rolling back onto his belly.
The willowy tom cocked his head up, eyes wide with surprise when a shout cut through the fog in his head. But he immediately was forced into snort-laughter, a smile hoisting his cheeks as he realized his friend. His expression looked a bit like honey; with smile of somebody who's stress had been turned into honey by one simple moment.
"U-uwa! It's A-Antstep!" Gyrestar copied the striped tom, tumbling onto his back with his instincts, in fact, alarmed at the unnatural fall. But he made a shocked squawk when his head bonked against the huge Highledge behind him. He squeezed his eyes shut at the screaming headache occurring. "Ouch!" Gyrestar said with a pouty voice, but a remaining grin, as he rubbed the back of his head with a paw.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Good!"
Gyrestar grinned. That was a... simple answer. Definitely not one in the long history of ceremonies.
"Otherwise, I'd have to choose another cat. From here on, until anything else, you will be renowned as the deputy of ThunderClan!" The leader declared, his head risen and eyes lively as he looked down upon his choice.
(Awh thank you Pathos!! <3 x3)
Snowsong's eyes snapped wide in surprise at his words, and a gasp escaped her lips despite herself. Deputy of ThunderClan...Deputy of ThunderClan.. Gyrestar's words echoed in her head repeatedly. It felt like butterflies in her stomach. The shock was beginning to ebb however as she stared up at her leader, feeling warmed by the pride in his eyes and the grin on his face. After a few moments of stunned silence she dipped her head, her mouth dry, and managed to speak.

"I...Thank you, Gyrestar. I swear by StarClan I will do my best for my Clan, as long as I live." She mewed softly. Even she was surprised by how sure of herself she sounded - In all honesty, she was a nervous wreck inside. Could she really be deputy of a Clan? Im not a kit anymore, or an apprentice. The realization sunk in and she blinked, still staring up at her leader. I wont let them down. I wont let Gyrestar down. She vowed silently, her ears pricking up as her expression became determined.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 15th, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

{ @Random Melody @Inglewood Binks (question, mind a playful party? like moon and coon were going to throw moss at them or something xD)}

Lionheart, Coonmask, Palesight, Frostflight, and Eternal all gave a howl of joy for Snowsong, as the new leader made her deputy! Lionheart's little prophecy was true, one day their family would run the clan. Snowsong was defiantly family. Coonmask and Lionheart looked at each other, Coonmask knowing his next words. "Told ya." he replied before bounding up and tackling down Snowsong. Coonmask, Eternal, Palesight, and Frostflight followed, and the wondered if the others were behind them as well.

"CONGRATS SNOWSONG!" they yowled in unison.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Zero to Hero

Firekit had not a singe doubt about how lucky she was. Not one. She felt bad for others, really. While she was warm and cozy with her coat of thick, warm fur, other cats were freezing their tails off. There really wasn't much the young kit could do besides offer the other kits some moss from her nest to keep them warmer during the nights. Then again, such luck came with a price. Summers were not at all too great for the thick furred cat, especially since there was nothing she could do to cool herself down then. In the winders, shorter furred cats could add more bedding, maybe sleep closer to other cats, but no. There was nothing to cool off thick furred cats in the summer. Besides swimming, and even then, no matter how hot it got, Firekit would not stoop so low to cool herself down. If she was literally on fire, she wouldn't go into the water. She was most definitely not a fish. She was a cat. And cats were simply not made for swimming. Unless, of course, you're a RiverClan cat. Which she wasn't. Firekit was a born ThunderClan cat and was nothing less than that.
The thought of the overly hot summers actually didn't sound so bad to the kit. She could barely go into the clearing without stumbling in the snow from the recent major blizzard. Of course Firekit hadn't ever experienced a real green-leaf before, being at the mere age of four moons. Firekit had been born at the end of leaf-fall, so all she knew was cold; despite her name. Some older cats didn't like her much because of her name. Apparently, there had been a fire several moons ago, and her name merely brought up buried memories. Of course, she was not named after the fire. Her bright orange pelt was her namesake.
Firekit glanced around the clearing, looking for someone, anyone to chat with before she got too bored, which often happened. Being only a kit, she didn't have very much to do besides lay around all day. None of the other kits wanted to play because it was too cold, and she'd been inside the nursery for too long, she was growing antsy. But now that Firekit was out of the cramped den, she found that there was even less to do in the snow-covered clearing.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; March 15th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Closed Thread