Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:06 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by taillow
Today 02:59 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:59 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

(Oops..., also, REMORAS SO JELLY1)
The pointed tom breathed with relief as the young cat spoke, that ruled out a major injury to the head, but I his mind something didn't seem right. "Rest, you took quite an injury. What were you doing? Your side is badly slashed and your head has large bruises, have you been fighting badgers?" Wheatfur scolded him, but at the last part he had hid a hint of teasing, Making him depressed won't help. He perked his large brown ears towards Remora, "A fox would have not left survivors, it could be a badger, and he could of escaped through being unconscious, but there was no badger scent.... strange..." he pondered for a moment, after all understanding how the wound occurred was half way to healing it.
Darkkit sat up, ears pricked. "Oh, right. No, it wasn't either." He looked over to Remorakit, then turned back to Wheatfur "I was out in the territory with my friends Hazelkit and Hopekit and their mother Flowerpetal...We were having a race and I skidded out of control, colliding with a tree. Then I blacked out. Cats surrounded me, murmuring and whispering. I got up, Hopekit at my side...then...then..." Darkkit hesitated. "We found Flowerpetal, just lying dead on the ground. We think she may have starved...or frozen...or had a hearts track or something that would kill her without leaving a mark...I blacked out again. Hopekit and Hazelkit buried their mother while the patrol of cats carried me back here..." He explained, reluctantly. There was something more he wanted to tell, like why he was out with the kits in the first place. Without Flowerpetal to protect me...what if mother finds out? I will be in trouble...she'll be furious and hit me again... he quickly snapped out of it though. "Ouch!" He twitched as a sharp pain pierced into his left side. "Oh yeah...I got this cut...it was pretty deep and kept opening up again every time it stopped bleeding or scabbed over. Now I'm pretty sure it's infected..." The golden kit sighed, violet eyes blinking patiently.
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

@tawny~ @Duskflight @vantrums @starfall

Only one thing told the young orange-and-black kit anything, and that was his name. Somehow it seemed to come through to him as clear as the starry night sky that he would someday look up to with disdain and wonder. As soon as the first-born felt something wet along the top of his head, he let out quite the little mew in protest. Who dares to touch his head? Already the young tom was showing signs of his future personality. He sniffed around, unable to see anything. As soon as the sweet, milky scent from his mother hit his nose, the young kit's belie began to rip him apart. He followed the scent until he found what he was looking for, a source to get the milk from. Ratkit purred softly as he ate, kneading his mother's belie as he did so, and not allowing any of his siblings to have any from his source. That source was his, and no other kit would have it. At least, not until he was finished with it.

@Duskflight
Mossdrop looked at her first born, a fond look on her face. They were already looking strong, and at such a fast pace! This was good progress already, and it pleased the tabby greatly. If the kit learned quickly, they would be a great leader in the future, of the clan she wanted for the clans, and Thunderclan. Ratkit is already looking in charge, ah this makes me happy, and quite pleased. A not so pleasant, but very pleased smile was plastered on the queen's face, as she watched her kits, slowly eyeing Daffodilkit, a frowned coming on her muzzle. With a slight huff, she sharply, but gently, lifted the small kit near her belly. Hope that helps you, small one. Her kit's looked strong already, and that was a satisfying thing.
Old March 14th, 2017, 08:31 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
[ I am SO sorry forgetting about this! ]
@Liquoris || @Duskflight || @vantrums || @starfall

Whew. These kits were a bit...tiring. A brown tabby thought. Mossdrop breathed in and out deeply, panting hard. Kits were indeed, tiring work, but beautiful creatures to bring upon the world. Her eyes gleamed with pride, they were the future of the clans, the future Ratnight and Fennelstrike they would provide for all the clans, and she would try her hardest to get that future, even if it cost her kits, or life. Their life was precious, but they would soon not need her, so Mossdrop had to prepare for that. She looked down at the four bundles, eyes thoughtful. Names. They needed names. Mossdrop knew exactly what she would name them, exactly. Excitement quickened in her heart, and her eyes gleamed, plans swirling in her mind. Blazeshade wasn't here, since he was out on a patrol, but she knew she had to name one of the kits after the EE leaders, she had to. They were her idols, the very beings that kept her mind and goals alive, they made her determined to get the future they had wanted to preserve.
She nudged the orange black tabby, the name of the leader she so admired was fresh in her mind. Yes, his name would do. It would make him the cat she wanted him to be. "For you, my sweet, I will name you Ratkit, after my dearest idol Ratnight.." Mossdrop gave a quiet purr, licking the head of the first born, eyes gleaming with nothing else but pride. The tabby's eyes shifted toward the ginger tabby, with a thoughtful gleam in her eye. "Now for you, my little flower, you will named Daffodilkit, you seem like a flower, but like a deadly ivy, I hope." She mewed, licking his head softly, and slowly, she looked down at the brown tabby. "Bushkit, for you," Mossdrop paused, looking toward the last kit, a planned look in her face. "And, for you, you're name will be Cloverkit," Plan drifted across her mind. These kits have a destiny, to make the clan to the way it should be, I hope at least one creates the clan Ratnight and Fennelstrike had tried to make. Those pathetic Skyclan Cats ruined everything. I'll get my revenge on them someday...someday...
@tawny~ @Liquoris @Duskflight @starfall

Though blind and with muffled hearing, the tiny brown tabby already had a sense of the world around her, at least as far as her limited senses could tell her. She knew it was crowded from the way her siblings pushed and crawled around her. She also knew that it was very warm and there was an enticing scent that set her belly rumbling and beckoned her forward.

With a new purpose, she began to squirm her way towards it, kicking out against whatever happened to be closest. Only when claws pricked her pelt did she stop and give an indignant squeal. One of her siblings was trying to crawl over her! And they had stopped halfway over, pinning her on her belly. She was in the works of rolling over when the weight tumbled away and she could wiggle forward once more. Reaching her goal, she gave a triumphant mewl and latched on, nudging her siblings aside to give herself more room. No one was going to stand between her and her goal, not ever.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by (LillyLeopard) Lillysong View Post
Squireltail took one last bite of her fresh kill. Blinking, she stared up at her claates, talking and bustling about. It didn't feel like that she can fit in a Thunderclan, for she was shy and skittish. She sighed. "One last day of silence will do.." she muttered
(This needed to be in the clearing, so I fixed it no biggie )
Nightbreeze exited the nursery, a relieved sigh passing through her. It always felt good to take a break from kits once in a while, and that break normally came in the rare occasion that they all fell asleep and that she would be able to escape without them waking up. The black she cat smiled as she looked towards a lonesome she cat. Putting on a kind smile she approached the warrior. "Hello there." She mewed kindly with a small dip of her head. Her green eyes gleamed with a maternal kindness and compassion shine rough them as she smiled to the other cat. "Mind if I sit with you? A she cat needs some rest after spending all day with four rambunctious kittens."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(This needed to be in the clearing, so I fixed it no biggie )
Nightbreeze exited the nursery, a relieved sigh passing through her. It always felt good to take a break from kits once in a while, and that break normally came in the rare occasion that they all fell asleep and that she would be able to escape without them waking up. The black she cat smiled as she looked towards a lonesome she cat. Putting on a kind smile she approached the warrior. "Hello there." She mewed kindly with a small dip of her head. Her green eyes gleamed with a maternal kindness and compassion shine rough them as she smiled to the other cat. "Mind if I sit with you? A she cat needs some rest after spending all day with four rambunctious kittens."

If Squireltail had 9 lives, she would have died right there from surprise. "Oh.. Yes.. yes you may." She managed to say in a polite manner. She tried to hide her look of shock. For being as Afraid, skittish, clumsy, and shy, she couldn't possible make friends.
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
If Squireltail had 9 lives, she would have died right there from surprise. "Oh.. Yes.. yes you may." She managed to say in a polite manner. She tried to hide her look of shock. For being as Afraid, skittish, clumsy, and shy, she couldn't possible make friends.
Nightbreeze could see the fear etched on the face of the pretty she cat. "Oh Starclan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." She apologized quickly before sitting down next to her. "Ugh I just came from the nursery and dealing with the kits in there. Thanks for letting me join you.mit can get rather stressful in there." She chuckled light heartedly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Nightbreeze could see the fear etched on the face of the pretty she cat. "Oh Starclan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." She apologized quickly before sitting down next to her. "Ugh I just came from the nursery and dealing with the kits in there. Thanks for letting me join you.mit can get rather stressful in there." She chuckled light heartedly.

She smiled "Really, thank you for joing me, actually.." She meowed and trailed off mid-sentence. "I know that kits are hard work.. heh" She said awkwardly
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
She smiled "Really, thank you for joing me, actually.." She meowed and trailed off mid-sentence. "I know that kits are hard work.. heh" She said awkwardly
Nightbreezes kind smile still remained etched in her maw. She was liking this cat more and more as a friend. With all the time she spent in the nursery caring for kits, she never found much time to care for herself. The beautiful black she turned and looked over towards the nursery, ears perked as if listening for something. After a moment she turned back, and wore her smile again. "Oh really? Have you ever had kits of your own?" She asked curiously. "Sorry if hat was a little too perosnal, you don't have to answer that." She mewed some what bashfully
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Nightbreezes kind smile still remained etched in her maw. She was liking this cat more and more as a friend. With all the time she spent in the nursery caring for kits, she never found much time to care for herself. The beautiful black she turned and looked over towards the nursery, ears perked as if listening for something. After a moment she turned back, and wore her smile again. "Oh really? Have you ever had kits of your own?" She asked curiously. "Sorry if hat was a little too perosnal, you don't have to answer that." She mewed some what bashfully

Oh, I've helped care for my sisters litter before.. before she.." she trailed off again, but she caught herself. "I'm sorry. I'm Squireltail, by the way"
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Oh, I've helped care for my sisters litter before.. before she.." she trailed off again, but she caught herself. "I'm sorry. I'm Squireltail, by the way"
Nightbreeze had been afraid of this. Personal issues seemed to be her specialty when it come to invading privacy. She couldn't really help it though, she wanted to know about the cats she was friends with, so she asked and never really thought about the possibilities of painful answers. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up. But I'm Nightbreeze. Say, my kits are in there with my sister, which means I'm free for a while, would you like to go for a walk?"
Closed Thread