Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:39 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:21 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:17 AM
Onion Sandwich's ocs :D
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:11 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:06 AM

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:01 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura.Fawn View Post
FawnScreech shook her head, “I have arthritis so no, this hurts…”
*Morningflame gave a nod and headed for Bountiful Meadows*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old July 19th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Spotpaw
He/Him
1/100

The spotted tomcat padded over, a wide smile on his face. "Nice to meet 'ya," he said to his patrolmates. His first patrol, and right before they left, too. The young tomcat dipped his head to his mentor and smiled at Haywing. "So, are we 'gonna stick around chattin' or are we gonna patrol?" he asked the two warriors.

@Zei [Starwatcher] @RedLeif [Haywing]
Starwatcher nodded "yes, lets go" She meowed to her apprentice... her foggy golden-yellow eyes closing, as she perfered to travel that way to aviod things getting in her eyes. she nodded her head and started out of the cavern....

@RedLeif

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 19th, 2023, 11:14 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Blazingsong
She happily collected the herbs before heading back to camp. (patrol is technically done, I do not have the energy to rp Blazing right now, but if the other members of the patrol wish to rp the rest of it out they may.)

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old July 21st, 2023, 07:48 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Silverlight nodded and waited for her other patrol member.

@That Key in the Tree

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 21st, 2023, 08:48 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Azaleapaw
5/100

She followed her mentor

[Sorry for the bad post @ares !]

Spotpaw
2/100

The spotted Tom followed his mentor

[again, sorry for the short post @Zei @RedLeif ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 21st, 2023, 02:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Nectarpaw peeled her small amount of herbs free of the cobwebs and began to organize them into the herb storage. The painfully disorganized and messy herb storage. Nec let out a soft sigh through gritted teeth, and the exhausted medicine cat apprentice rose to her paws. Maybe someone wanted to talk?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Halfhound •
black-and-cream tabby chimera molly with heterochromatic green-and-amber eyes

The trek to Murky Marsh felt rather long and endless, Halfhound’s dirt-stained paws growing tired and weary against the hot, murky ground and from her medium-long fur gradually sucked in the intense heat of the heated air. The dark stain of crimson that smeared half of her shoulder-blade still ached like absolute hell, but Halfhound pulled through it, even against the burning heat of the flaming sun. Stars, it was definitely a good day out to have a nice dip in a pond, especially with how incredibly hot the weather was currently. With a twitch of her whiskers, the chimera feline glanced over her shoulder to see if her timid apprentice was still following, which to her luck she was. With a quick, brisk, swipe of her tongue across her dry lips, a slow, raspy purr escaped the medium-furred molly’s throat. “Don’t worry, kiddo. We’re almost there. We’ll be able to tell if we are there if we start feeling mud beneath our paws. It’ll be alright.” Would they though? Halfhound surely hoped so. She wasn’t the type to make false promises, but she surely wouldn’t be able to forgive herself if she ever were to make something as absurd as that to her own apprentice.

Speaking of mud, the ground began to grow more moist and clumps of murk began to stick into her fur, some getting stuck between her toe-beans. Yuck. With a dismissive flick of her tail, the chimera slowly eyed the murky area. Her nose was quick to begin to scrunch up against the rather rancid scent of amphibians living nearby this murky area; alongside that, the ground felt even more muddier than usual. That was definitely a warning sign for the fact that she and Azaleapaw were going to need to be careful. They didn’t need to step on any snapping turtles or any possible snakes. Halfhound already dealt with an injured shoulder as it is, she didn’t need to deal with herself getting bit. “Okay, kid, you're going to need to listen to me, okay?” Halfhound averted her eyes towards the direction of her apprentice, ushering her closer to herself with her tail. “Keep an eye on where you step. The mud is slicker than usual and we have a higher chance of stepping on something that could risk biting us. Look around and search for an herb called horsetail; it looks a little like fennel, but instead of just the top being feathered, it's the entire plant. I’m going to search for some comfrey. Be brave, okay? You got this, kiddo.”

Hopefully Azaleapaw understood most of what she said, because the chimera had already begun to trek her way through the murky mud, the fur along her legs slowly sticking with deep brown. Eugh, this mud was definitely going to take a while to get off, but at least she will be able to finish up this patrol by then.

@Bean_The_Cat

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 21st, 2023, 10:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Oh dear, I swear Daffodildance still exists.

[Activity Post]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; July 21st, 2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 03:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Grimeyes sat outside of the caverns the clan was in, since the meeting that more or less demanded that he take over SkyClan as a leader, he's been a bit off. The tom was infuriated with the sudden change, but at this point, there was nothing he could do about it but slowly begin to accept it abid reluctantly. He truly did not want to be a clan leader, he didn't even know where the hell he should begin... err... well that latter was a lie. He knew exactly where to begin.

Webstripe had been more or less quiet since he announced that he knew where SkyClan was to be going, with that, SkyClan's been stuck sitting living in this dump for the past near full moon. The Clan needed to be moved, with or without the guidance of StarClan. Of course, he was stuck leading them. So rather than wait, or have to move to an entirely new territory and then have to back travel. Grimeyes needed to see if StarClan even accepted him or had any words on where they should be heading.

So it was off to the Moonstone he went. Maybe it would be there that these doubts and anger would be pacified at least for the time being. Once he returned, he could call a meeting and sort out some of the more abundant problems that shackled SkyClan. The first was the move, if cats hadn't shown up by now then it was unlikely they'd be returning to the clan at all. SkyClan had to move on.

Growling quietly to himself, the tom slipped out the entrance and began his journey to the Moonstone. He's never been there himself, and although it was traditional to bring a medicine cat with him, he didn't see the point in bothering either Lichenfur or Nectarpaw. He felt better leaving them behind, besides he'd move quicker without the company, plus gave him time to think. The clan's been fine as it for a bit, he was sure they'd be fine when he returned.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 24th, 2023, 06:30 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan/Watery Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Starwatcher nodded "yes, lets go" She meowed to her apprentice... her foggy golden-yellow eyes closing, as she perfered to travel that way to aviod things getting in her eyes. she nodded her head and started out of the cavern....

@RedLeif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Azaleapaw
5/100

She followed her mentor

[Sorry for the bad post @ares !]

Spotpaw
2/100

The spotted Tom followed his mentor

[again, sorry for the short post @Zei @RedLeif ]
//I asked for an extension, but it ends today! Try and respond asap! Edit: we have until the 27th!

@Apollo.
Haywing padded behind Starwatcher and followed them to the assigned territory. He pulled up short when he arrived at a raging river, cutting their path. That would be tricky to get past, but not impossible. He could tee the tips of some rocks poking out just above the flow. The were close enough together that they could serve as stepping stones to a careful cat. He licked his lips and glanced over at Spotpaw. Would he make it over? it wasn't really necessary that the apprentice follow. He could wait here.

Haywing could see the herbs that they needed, just past the rushing water. "I'll try to cross it," he mewed, then move toward them.

The stones were slippery beneath his paws, his claws scratched on the rock as he searched for a better grip before leaping to the next. Another few bounds and one slip later, his paws were on the soggy ground on the other side. He was not looking forward to the return trip with his mouth full of herbs. Chervil and marigold. He remembered Luchenfur's descriptions of the plants, and quickly set off to look for them. Damp places for chervil? That would be no challenge.
The yellow warrior found both herbs easily, though they were not in the best of shape. he managed to cross the river eventually, but his pelt was soaked through."Lets get out of here," he said to the other two, picking up his pace to get back to camp.

He down his bundle in front of the medicine cat, along with whatever else the patrol had collected, then stood straight. "There was a big river running through the Watery Plains, probably from the rain, but there you go. The herbs you requested." He dipped his head and patted away to try and warm himself.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; July 24th, 2023 at 06:34 AM.