Last post by Estelle
Today 08:20 PM

Old January 16th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Okay,then..." He stood up and nodded to Sheerkit,"Am I taking the Trial?" He asked,his Gray tabby pelt fluffed up
"I remember when SheerKit and I first met...it was at his hideout. He was arguing with SparrowKit...we didn't get on at first...but then he went to the tunnels and I never saw him after that. But here you are! In all your glory! You have returned SheerKit and it is an honour to be in your presence!" He bowed to the kit who was looking at him with slight disgust
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I remember when SheerKit and I first met...it was at his hideout. He was arguing with SparrowKit...we didn't get on at first...but then he went to the tunnels and I never saw him after that. But here you are! In all your glory! You have returned SheerKit and it is an honour to be in your presence!" He bowed to the kit who was looking at him with slight disgust
"Sheerkit is your...Idol?Pardon if I'm wrong" he mewed quickly,looking at Sheerkit with a confused gaze

You know you want to....
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Sheerkit is your...Idol?Pardon if I'm wrong" he mewed quickly,looking at Sheerkit with a confused gaze
"Well I wouldn't say he's my idol...but he is idol worthy...you know, high up there with the Stars...not that the Stars have any significance here..." He mumbled the end.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Forestfire lay upon a rock. Her tail tip flicking back and forth. Her eyes were half open due to very few activity in the clearing. Her breathing was normal and slow. She was quite a beautiful she-cat, but no one seemed to notice, which made her chuckle sometimes. She normally glared at cats as they passed by unless one caught her eye. She licked her paw, then rubbed it over her ears. Flicking her ear she looked around the clearing for anything that would intrigue her.
@Tiny

Last edited by Slash-GNR; January 16th, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Styx leveled herself, "Trial?" She muttered, "Havent heard that word in moons."
lotusfang
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Forestfire lay upon a rock. Her tail tip flicking back and forth. Her eyes were half open due to very few activity in the clearing. Her breathing was normal and slow. She was quite a beautiful she-cat, but no one seemed to notice, which made her chuckle sometimes. She normally glared at cats as they passed by unless one caught her eye. She licked her paw, then rubbed it over her ears. Flicking her ear she looked around the clearing for anything that would intrigue her.
@Tiny
As the guard passed the shift off to his brother, he walked into the clearing and layed down. His sleek, grey pelt was ruffled from a ling night's patrol, and he found a warm sunspot and collapsed in it, which was close to the rock upon which Forestfire lay. He rather disliked the role of guard sometimes, especially when it required him to lose well needed sleep. He let his eyes close halfway. His daughter had gone missing, so these patrols were spent searching. No luck.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

As the guard passed the shift off to his brother, he walked into the clearing and layed down. His sleek, grey pelt was ruffled from a ling night's patrol, and he found a warm sunspot and collapsed in it, which was close to the rock upon which Forestfire lay. He rather disliked the role of guard sometimes, especially when it required him to lose well needed sleep. He let his eyes close halfway. His daughter had gone missing, so these patrols were spent searching. No luck.
The female turned her head to the tired looking tom. "Long night?" she asked trying start a conversation with the male. She normally didn't talk to other cats, but he seemed to be interesting. She flicked her tail tip as she looked him over. Something then hit her, "Has anyone told you that you look like Onyx," she stated. She knew that Onyx was a feared cat. She didn't need to be introduced to him to know a few things about him.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
The female turned her head to the tired looking tom. "Long night?" she asked trying start a conversation with the male. She normally didn't talk to other cats, but he seemed to be interesting. She flicked her tail tip as she looked him over. Something then hit her, "Has anyone told you that you look like Onyx," she stated. She knew that Onyx was a feared cat. She didn't need to be introduced to him to know a few things about him.
"That's a bit of an understatement." he grumbled. He then turned her head when she mentioned how he looked like the 'King of the Guards'. "Yeah, alot of people. Onyx is my brother. Most famous tom in all of the lands..." he said. He seemed to mock the fact that his brother was feared and obeyed. Even Halite wouldn't be dumb enough to step up to him in battle. But knowing his brother, Onyx would obey him nonetheless. He despised his brother for taking the path he did. It was rather a big break to the promise they made to StarClan.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

"That's a bit of an understatement." he grumbled. He then turned her head when she mentioned how he looked like the 'King of the Guards'. "Yeah, alot of people. Onyx is my brother. Most famous tom in all of the lands..." he said. He seemed to mock the fact that his brother was feared and obeyed. Even Halite wouldn't be dumb enough to step up to him in battle. But knowing his brother, Onyx would obey him nonetheless. He despised his brother for taking the path he did. It was rather a big break to the promise they made to StarClan.
"Hmm, I'm afraid I can't relate to your issue at the moment," she paused, "Hmm, you don't act like him. Granted, I luckily have never met him," she paused, "I take it you don't like to live in his shadow?" she asked tilting her head at him. She let her amber eyes look into his. She then looked away. She tended to look into the eyes of others to find some personality. This tom had cold yellow eyes, yet there was something deeper than that.
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
"Hmm, I'm afraid I can't relate to your issue at the moment," she paused, "Hmm, you don't act like him. Granted, I luckily have never met him," she paused, "I take it you don't like to live in his shadow?" she asked tilting her head at him. She let her amber eyes look into his. She then looked away. She tended to look into the eyes of others to find some personality. This tom had cold yellow eyes, yet there was something deeper than that.
"I don't live in his shadow. I made him who he is." he said, and looked at his paws. His eyes showed alot about him. They were the things that cut past the stoicness of the tom. "If you were to meet him, you'd be surprised how much he resembles out father. He even has his charm." he said and rose to his paws, sitting on his haunches. He groomed his pelt, sadness lining his cold hard gaze. He was a rather 'nice' guy in the Syndicate.