by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 12:26 PM

Old March 14th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Beleth had to laugh and stood up straight his arms out " do you wish to be taken ? " he asked hinting on that wasn't all he had he could do a lot more damage he put his arms down to his side and walked slowly to the archangel giving him enough time for anything he might do. He grinned as Gabriel looked at his Angel blade which was too far and it seemed as if Gabriel was weakened which surprised him a bit naturally angels were really strong .
Dang it, Cass, why is your grace so friggin weak?! Gabriel saw how slow Beleth was going and took the opportunity to heal his leg and the cut in his arm. He was still breathing heavily, and he seemed to be worse off. He figured that Cass' grace was depleting due to the fact that it wasn't meant for an archangel. He would have to save it and not heal himself. Now that he was somewhat better, he an past Beleth, attempting to kick him the back of the knees to make him fall.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Dang it, Cass, why is your grace so friggin weak?! Gabriel saw how slow Beleth was going and took the opportunity to heal his leg and the cut in his arm. He was still breathing heavily, and he seemed to be worse off. He figured that Cass' grace was depleting due to the fact that it wasn't meant for an archangel. He would have to save it and not heal himself. Now that he was somewhat better, he an past Beleth, attempting to kick him the back of the knees to make him fall.
Beleth growled as he started to fall but he caught his balance and kicked Gabriel in his chest then he raised his left hand which would levitate Gabriel off the ground and he swung it again making the archangel crash into a wall.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 14th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Beleth growled as he started to fall but he caught his balance and kicked Gabriel in his chest then he raised his left hand which would levitate Gabriel off the ground and he swung it again making the archangel crash into a wall.
The archangel wheezed as he hit the wall again, the air knocked out of his vessel. What's with slamming me against the wall, dude?!?!? He took large mouthfuls of air, trying to breath. He was paralyzed with pain and lack of oxygen. When is Cass going to get here?!

@Florence + machine

(Ay, when should Cass and the others be back? Should it be after Beleth defeats Gabe, or sometime before that?)

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; March 15th, 2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
The archangel wheezed as he hit the wall again, the air knocked out of his vessel. What's with slamming me against the wall, dude?!?!? He took large mouthfuls of air, trying to breath. He was paralyzed with pain and lack of oxygen. When is Cass going to get here?!

@Florence + machine

(Ay, when should Cass and the others be back? Should it be after Beleth defeats Gabe, or sometime before that?)
( how about ...as beleth is about to stab Gabriel again ?)
Beleth grinned and aimed his hand at the angels blade making it levitate over to him and he grabbed it now throwing it up in the air watching it spin a few times and caught it by the handle " you know Gabriel . As much as I like to drag this on and keep hurting you but I have duties I need to get back to . And I always wondered what it would be like to dissect an archangel . " he said now walking up to him faster then last time he aimed the dagger at him " think a happy thought " he said

Old March 16th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
( how about ...as beleth is about to stab Gabriel again ?)
Beleth grinned and aimed his hand at the angels blade making it levitate over to him and he grabbed it now throwing it up in the air watching it spin a few times and caught it by the handle " you know Gabriel . As much as I like to drag this on and keep hurting you but I have duties I need to get back to . And I always wondered what it would be like to dissect an archangel . " he said now walking up to him faster then last time he aimed the dagger at him " think a happy thought " he said
Gabriel made a small noise before turning, trying to get away from Beleth. He was caught off guard by his sudden speed change and fell, landing on his right arm wrongly. He winced and lay there, winded.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Gabriel made a small noise before turning, trying to get away from Beleth. He was caught off guard by his sudden speed change and fell, landing on his right arm wrongly. He winced and lay there, winded.
Beleth snarled and his eyes flickered red he watched what happened " what!? " he snarled and Charlie walked in she was wide eyed " woah....big guy.. " Charlie said and backed up a tiny bit beleth bared his teeth at Charlie then looked at Gabriel again then at the human then he threw the dagger near Gabriel but it landed near Gabriel's neck .beleth pulled up both of his sleeves and levitate a chair and Charlie looked at Gabriel as he did so " Gabriel you alright ? " she asked

Old March 17th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Beleth snarled and his eyes flickered red he watched what happened " what!? " he snarled and Charlie walked in she was wide eyed " woah....big guy.. " Charlie said and backed up a tiny bit beleth bared his teeth at Charlie then looked at Gabriel again then at the human then he threw the dagger near Gabriel but it landed near Gabriel's neck .beleth pulled up both of his sleeves and levitate a chair and Charlie looked at Gabriel as he did so " Gabriel you alright ? " she asked
Cass ran in after her, followed closely by the brothers. He jumped from the top of the stairs and landed close to Beleth, landing perfectly. Without hesitation, he ran to Gabriel, yanked the angel blade from ground, and threw it back at Beleth.

Gabriel's breathing was erratic and he used Castiel as a sort of support. He turned to Charlie. "Y-yeah..." he answered, his voice shaky.
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Cass ran in after her, followed closely by the brothers. He jumped from the top of the stairs and landed close to Beleth, landing perfectly. Without hesitation, he ran to Gabriel, yanked the angel blade from ground, and threw it back at Beleth.

Gabriel's breathing was erratic and he used Castiel as a sort of support. He turned to Charlie. "Y-yeah..." he answered, his voice shaky.
Beleth dodged the dagger and glared at Castiel then looked at the brothers the ones he wanted to see and he grinned " ah as I live and breath sam and Dean winchester the humans I've came here for in the first place " he said and bowed his left hand was on his chest the other was out he straightened back up " I am the new king of hell . Or you can call me beleth " he said . Charlie nodded as Gabriel spoke but stayed quiet but was wide eyed .

Old March 17th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Florence + machine;482529]Beleth dodged the dagger and glared at Castiel then looked at the brothers the ones he wanted to see and he grinned " ah as I live and breath sam and Dean winchester the humans I've came here for in the first place " he said and bowed his left hand was on his chest the other was out he straightened back up " I am the new king of hell . Or you can call me beleth " he said . Charlie nodded as Gabriel spoke but stayed quiet but was wide eyed .[/QUOTE\]

"Wait, what happened to Crowley?" Castiel asked, helping Gabriel to his feet and leaning him against a wall.

Sam and Dean decended the stairs and started circling Beleth slowly, staying silent. After a few moments, Dean turned to Cass. "Cass, get Charlie and Gabriel to the dungeon, it's the safest place in the bunker."

The former angel nodded and motioned for Charlie to go with him.
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;482570]
Quote:
Beleth dodged the dagger and glared at Castiel then looked at the brothers the ones he wanted to see and he grinned " ah as I live and breath sam and Dean winchester the humans I've came here for in the first place " he said and bowed his left hand was on his chest the other was out he straightened back up " I am the new king of hell . Or you can call me beleth " he said . Charlie nodded as Gabriel spoke but stayed quiet but was wide eyed .[/QUOTE\]

"Wait, what happened to Crowley?" Castiel asked, helping Gabriel to his feet and leaning him against a wall.

Sam and Dean decended the stairs and started circling Beleth slowly, staying silent. After a few moments, Dean turned to Cass. "Cass, get Charlie and Gabriel to the dungeon, it's the safest place in the bunker."

The former angel nodded and motioned for Charlie to go with him.
Beleth smirked as he watched them " let's just say he's been replaced but he's still living more or less . " he answered with a soft glow of his red eyes and whent back to normal. He looked at the brothers his arms now behind his back and grinned " what you don't trust me? I'm hurt. But I've come to warn you. Your going to get yourselves into something that you can't finish all in one blow. Forget what that fool of a king said and carry on with your lives. Once you press start on this game you'll have to finish it and believe me it won't be an easy one. So answer me this . Are your willing to play ? " he asked he did have something big planed and it won't be easy for them to beat.