by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:12 AM

Old June 7th, 2017, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(I'd say reincarnate him. Honestly the whole character stealing fiasco was just idiotic.)
"Power corrupts." The brown tabby murmured to herself, but it was mostly directed at Onyx. Boreas then heard the mention of her father. Her father. That monster of a cat, who forced her mother, her own mother, to give her and her siblings away. He was a vile person, vile, using abuse and persuasion to get his way. It was a good thing he was dead. He was a wasted cause anyways. Her optics narrowed at the mention of his father. "Why should I care about the vile cat my father is?" Boreas spat out, her father, oh how she hated him. He ruined her life, more or less. "As... for Halite..." She trailed off, Halite was a good cat, and they were the only cat, besides her siblings, and kits, she actually cared about. Other cats were just... cats she didn't bother with. They were tainted, they were insane, psychopaths, or with no emotions, she didn't like to deal with those cats. "We've been forced into things we've never wanted, and its all coming back to haunt us. We've spilled blood, spilled it and never wanted it. I've done just that. I've killed, I've done, many things...and I've never wanted it in the first place. And were tainted..." She stared at Onyx, like she was insulted. "Its all about the deeds and blood I've caused," Boreas muttered out, and looked up at Onyx through narrowed eyes. "I'm not sure why you asking that..."
{ mm... aight i willll and sorry for the late reply i'm in summer school currently xD }
"Because I don't." he growled. "I used to be loved by StarClan themselves but leave it to my father to drag me there." he growled, pacing now. "I was told by StarClan that if I lived a life of good I would be guaranteed access to their lands but they warned me my family would betray me. I didn't listen." And then here comes his father and he betrayed him. He could still remember his look of horror as his jaws gripped his chest and with a swift flick of his weight he broke his neck and watched his body fall limp. He enjoyed it. The taste of blood on his tongue sent him into a downward spiral of hate and evil. StarClan turned their eyes away from him and he lost his ability to see them. He prayed though. Prayed for protection over his daughter, his younger brother. He didn't want them to be hurt. But the life he chose kept him locked here. He looked at her and sighed. "I ask, because I was born from a Clan mother, like you. But she didn't try to keep us, however she loved us. And the fact that I was lured in here by my father claiming he was good, that he found a refuge, I thought I would be able to walk away from here. Then, when I told Scar I was leaving he attacked me and I killed him. I ended his life, and you want to know the worst part? I liked it. It sent me into a bloodthristy craze." he said and he swiped the dirt as he watched it flutter up.
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:38 PM
constantly tired

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ mm... aight i willll and sorry for the late reply i'm in summer school currently xD }
"Because I don't." he growled. "I used to be loved by StarClan themselves but leave it to my father to drag me there." he growled, pacing now. "I was told by StarClan that if I lived a life of good I would be guaranteed access to their lands but they warned me my family would betray me. I didn't listen." And then here comes his father and he betrayed him. He could still remember his look of horror as his jaws gripped his chest and with a swift flick of his weight he broke his neck and watched his body fall limp. He enjoyed it. The taste of blood on his tongue sent him into a downward spiral of hate and evil. StarClan turned their eyes away from him and he lost his ability to see them. He prayed though. Prayed for protection over his daughter, his younger brother. He didn't want them to be hurt. But the life he chose kept him locked here. He looked at her and sighed. "I ask, because I was born from a Clan mother, like you. But she didn't try to keep us, however she loved us. And the fact that I was lured in here by my father claiming he was good, that he found a refuge, I thought I would be able to walk away from here. Then, when I told Scar I was leaving he attacked me and I killed him. I ended his life, and you want to know the worst part? I liked it. It sent me into a bloodthirsty craze." he said and he swiped the dirt as he watched it flutter up.
(That sucks!)
Boreas listened to his story, not saying a word. It was strange. This was practically, the same as her life. But, her father didn't say he was... good. In fact, he abusively forced her mother to give them up. Boreas didn't like him from the start, the fact of being forced to place you didn't want to go, and you couldn't make your own choice, even though you have the right to. The thought of her father disgusted her to the very core. "That sounds like my past, but my dad... he abusively forced me and siblings to be brought to the Dusk Syndicate." The she cat murmured, loud enough for Onyx to hear. Perhaps... we both don't belong here..." The dark tabby started. "Not just me. Part of our souls are tainted by evil, and hatred, its not a small amount, or a medium amount, its a big amount, and that is how we came here in the first place, to a place that we don't belong. My tainting was... because of my hunger for power, power that I wanted to achieve, and I killed, I murdered, just to be in power. I didn't want it, but my mind and soul was so tainted at that point that I was lost in madness, at least some part of my sanity came back to me, in the end, and i'm not mad here, mad like all the others in here," The dark brown tabby closed her eyes softly, silence, pure silence, she didn't like it.
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
(That sucks!)
Boreas listened to his story, not saying a word. It was strange. This was practically, the same as her life. But, her father didn't say he was... good. In fact, he abusively forced her mother to give them up. Boreas didn't like him from the start, the fact of being forced to place you didn't want to go, and you couldn't make your own choice, even though you have the right to. The thought of her father disgusted her to the very core. "That sounds like my past, but my dad... he abusively forced me and siblings to be brought to the Dusk Syndicate." The she cat murmured, loud enough for Onyx to hear. Perhaps... we both don't belong here..." The dark tabby started. "Not just me. Part of our souls are tainted by evil, and hatred, its not a small amount, or a medium amount, its a big amount, and that is how we came here in the first place, to a place that we don't belong. My tainting was... because of my hunger for power, power that I wanted to achieve, and I killed, I murdered, just to be in power. I didn't want it, but my mind and soul was so tainted at that point that I was lost in madness, at least some part of my sanity came back to me, in the end, and i'm not mad here, mad like all the others in here," The dark brown tabby closed her eyes softly, silence, pure silence, she didn't like it.
He listened as she had listened to him. "Not just tainted." he spoke softly and looked down at his paws. "Stained." he whispered. He looked up at Boreas and thought how odd it was. How he never really talked with her but they were much alike. He broke his thoughts and looked down from the ground. "My son... What would he think when he finds out I'm dead?" he asked. "It must have been easier for you, at least it was obvious when you were killed but me... I was killed in secrecy." he said. "And Mae, who now to watch over her? Or Ferox?" he shook his head. "Oh I'm such a fool..." he murmured, feeling tears well in his eyes.
{ ew shortness }
Old June 7th, 2017, 07:13 PM
constantly tired

Quote:

He listened as she had listened to him. "Not just tainted." he spoke softly and looked down at his paws. "Stained." he whispered. He looked up at Boreas and thought how odd it was. How he never really talked with her but they were much alike. He broke his thoughts and looked down from the ground. "My son... What would he think when he finds out I'm dead?" he asked. "It must have been easier for you, at least it was obvious when you were killed but me... I was killed in secrecy." he said. "And Mae, who now to watch over her? Or Ferox?" he shook his head. "Oh I'm such a fool..." he murmured, feeling tears well in his eyes.
{ ew shortness }
(aaaaa) @moonfang
Boreas gave a slow nod, it was strange, to find how they were so alike, even though they never really talked to eachother, or even bumped into eachother. "Y-.."It was very strange. Sympathy rose over the dark brown tabby, almost surprising herself a bit as he spoke, worrying. She had often thought about her own children, her siblings, her own mother in RiverClan. It saddened her, made her want to bawl, tears run down her face, but she kept herself from that. "We can't change the past..." Boreas murmured softly, tail swishing. She hadn't moved anywhere, and she didn't feel sore at all. It was strange. Well, she was dead. The dead didn't get sore. But, it was still a strange concept to think about. It really was. And it didn't make her feel better about anything. "It wasn't easy for my kits, my children. Well, Blade was... she was hit the hardest..." Her ears were pinned at the back of her skull as she spoke, sadness and bitterness in her tone as she spat out the words, or rather, struggled to say. It was hard for her to see her kit grief so. It hurt her, in the heart, the soul.

Last edited by seasalt; June 7th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
(aaaaa) @moonfang
Boreas gave a slow nod, it was strange, to find how they were so alike, even though they never really talked to eachother, or even bumped into eachother. "Y-.."It was very strange. Sympathy rose over the dark brown tabby, almost surprising herself a bit as he spoke, worrying. She had often thought about her own children, her siblings, her own mother in RiverClan. It saddened her, made her want to bawl, tears run down her face, but she kept herself from that. "We can't change the past..." Boreas murmured softly, tail swishing. She hadn't moved anywhere, and she didn't feel sore at all. It was strange. Well, she was dead. The dead didn't get sore. But, it was still a strange concept to think about. It really was. And it didn't make her feel better about anything. "It wasn't easy for my kits, my children. Well, Blade was... she was hit the hardest..." Her ears were pinned at the back of her skull as she spoke, sadness and bitterness in her tone as she spat out the words, or rather, struggled to say. It was hard for her to see her kit grief so. It hurt her, in the heart, the soul.
He understood her pain, as he felt it too. Oh how would his kits react? Pompeii hated him, Mercury could care less, Kovu betrayed him, Kisa was dead, Ferox wanted to be loved like Cassius, and Cassius was to take up his crown. A crown that he wished he never wore. He thought about all of it and his breath quickened. "What did I become...? How did I become this monster? How did we become these monsters?" he asked, the welling tears making his voice start to fill with sadness and small sobs. "What power in that damn place ripped our good from us? It took my sister, my brothers, my own kits saw me as a beast..." he said and soon he couldn't hold back his cries. "What have I done...?" he whispered hoarsely before he cried. He cried and sobbed. He felt pain in his chest, a longing for a heart. He wanted his life back. He wanted love and happiness, he wanted to go back. He longed to go back. He tried to hold his cries in, but couldn't. "You probably think... think I'm weak..." he coughed.
Old June 8th, 2017, 11:50 AM
constantly tired

Quote:

He understood her pain, as he felt it too. Oh how would his kits react? Pompeii hated him, Mercury could care less, Kovu betrayed him, Kisa was dead, Ferox wanted to be loved like Cassius, and Cassius was to take up his crown. A crown that he wished he never wore. He thought about all of it and his breath quickened. "What did I become...? How did I become this monster? How did we become these monsters?" he asked, the welling tears making his voice start to fill with sadness and small sobs. "What power in that damn place ripped our good from us? It took my sister, my brothers, my own kits saw me as a beast..." he said and soon he couldn't hold back his cries. "What have I done...?" he whispered hoarsely before he cried. He cried and sobbed. He felt pain in his chest, a longing for a heart. He wanted his life back. He wanted love and happiness, he wanted to go back. He longed to go back. He tried to hold his cries in, but couldn't. "You probably think... think I'm weak..." he coughed.
Boreas blinked in shock at Onyx, eyes wide as she watched the tom. Then her expression became calm. She understood his pain too. She herself had cried, tearing up, bawling. Alone in a place she didn't belong in the first place. Sympathy was clear in her gaze, so sympathetic. And saddened at the site. Storm didn't remember her, Blade couldn't possibly be without her, she hadn't really interacted with Rori. Boreas's eyes were welling up as she thought about it. "At least half of your family knows who you are..." Boreas spat bitterly. She thought of her siblings in RiverClan, her half-siblings, they didn't remember, or know her. Well, it didn't matter anyways. It didn't matter anyways. Weakness. Something that she hated when she was alive, when her tainted soul was fully tainted. Now, she didn't think that anymore. Crying wasn't a weakness, it just shows you have feelings, emotions, and your not emotionless. "You're not weak, honestly some cats have the most stupidest reasons to say their "weak". And, I am certainly certain you're not weak. If you were, you'd already be dead twice. It certainly does happen here." Boreas gave a snort, she was trying to lighten the mood. And she certainly was trying.
Old June 8th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Boreas blinked in shock at Onyx, eyes wide as she watched the tom. Then her expression became calm. She understood his pain too. She herself had cried, tearing up, bawling. Alone in a place she didn't belong in the first place. Sympathy was clear in her gaze, so sympathetic. And saddened at the site. Storm didn't remember her, Blade couldn't possibly be without her, she hadn't really interacted with Rori. Boreas's eyes were welling up as she thought about it. "At least half of your family knows who you are..." Boreas spat bitterly. She thought of her siblings in RiverClan, her half-siblings, they didn't remember, or know her. Well, it didn't matter anyways. It didn't matter anyways. Weakness. Something that she hated when she was alive, when her tainted soul was fully tainted. Now, she didn't think that anymore. Crying wasn't a weakness, it just shows you have feelings, emotions, and your not emotionless. "You're not weak, honestly some cats have the most stupidest reasons to say their "weak". And, I am certainly certain you're not weak. If you were, you'd already be dead twice. It certainly does happen here." Boreas gave a snort, she was trying to lighten the mood. And she certainly was trying.
Onyx chuckled, which was sort of blurted out with an uncontrolled sob. Not one filled with sadness like before but it had some humor into it. "And this is coming from the big and bad Co-Commander." he said, his blue eyes locking with hers. He offered a smile, tail brushing along her shoulder. "You sound like a clanner." he said, offering his own mood-lightener. He couldn't remember the last time he managed to have fun like this. He remembered when him and his siblings fought over who was better. Maximum always coming out on top with her "You can't do nothing without sight," speech. Salem and Lynx fighting, clan cats surrounding them, scattered everywhere, laughing as they fought, throwing brotherly insults out at each other. Onyx sitting with Maximum, laughing at them as they talked about recent news and plans for hunting during the winter. He could hear the laughter of Maximum, the sight of her green eyes as she laughed. Hearing Lynx and Salem yelling and playfully growling. He remembered it like it happened yesterday. He remembered seeing Fernsong teasing Lynx when Salem got the upperhand. He remembered Rosethorn's scornful gaze to them, Moonfeather's warning to Lionpaw and Coonpaw as they fought each other like his brothers. Why did this remind him of that memory? He turned his gaze to her again. "You rememind me of Maximum..." he said softly. "She would always try and make me smile, bring humor into a bad situation..." he said and shook his head. "She's not here, I searched. I think she got lucky, made it to StarClan..." he said, and he looked away, turning almost. "I miss those days. The days when I could see a clan cat and they would say my name, happy to see me. When my sister would sit next to me, when we would watch Lynx and Salem be fools as they fought to make a show in one of our little parties." he said, a saddened happiness in his voice.

Last edited by monfang; June 8th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:28 PM
constantly tired

Quote:

Onyx chuckled, which was sort of blurted out with an uncontrolled sob. Not one filled with sadness like before but it had some humor into it. "And this is coming from the big and bad Co-Commander." he said, his blue eyes locking with hers. He offered a smile, tail brushing along her shoulder. "You sound like a clanner." he said, offering his own mood-lightener. He couldn't remember the last time he managed to have fun like this. He remembered when him and his siblings fought over who was better. Maximum always coming out on top with her "You can't do nothing without sight," speech. Salem and Lynx fighting, clan cats surrounding them, scattered everywhere, laughing as they fought, throwing brotherly insults out at each other. Onyx sitting with Maximum, laughing at them as they talked about recent news and plans for hunting during the winter. He could hear the laughter of Maximum, the sight of her green eyes as she laughed. Hearing Lynx and Salem yelling and playfully growling. He remembered it like it happened yesterday. He remembered seeing Fernsong teasing Lynx when Salem got the upper hand. He remembered Rosethorn's scornful gaze to them, Moonfeather's warning to Lionpaw and Coonpaw as they fought each other like his brothers. Why did this remind him of that memory? He turned his gaze to her again. "You remind me of Maximum..." he said softly. "She would always try and make me smile, bring humor into a bad situation..." he said and shook his head. "She's not here, I searched. I think she got lucky, made it to StarClan..." he said, and he looked away, turning almost. "I miss those days. The days when I could see a clan cat and they would say my name, happy to see me. When my sister would sit next to me, when we would watch Lynx and Salem be fools as they fought to make a show in one of our little parties." he said, a saddened happiness in his voice.
(oooo I just saw your plot, perhaps Frecklekit could be a part of it?? :0: ) @moonfang
Boreas gave out a small little scoff at Onyx. "And I expect nothing less from you as well," Her yellow amber optics gleaming with amusement as she spat playfully, eyes narrowed playfully as well. She circled the tom, "And you remind me of one of my brothers," Boreas replied calmly, but noted the seriousness in his tone as he told her that. "I suspect... she probably is..." The she cat paced, her tail lashing. She had also remembered things. Her mother, her siblings, her younger siblings that never met her, but knew who she was, and who her siblings were, but in a good way. But, they never really truly remembered her. She would be remembered as the ruthless co-commander, not the cat... she always wanted to be. Wise, kind, a leader that wasn't ruthless and bloodthirsty. She wished for the days of carefree, playing with her siblings in the clearing of her former clan. She missed it so. Boreas could, possibly look at it, but, she would never feel the dirt of the clearing, the grass, the cattails that grew at the river's bank, and the river's cool water. She sighed as she thought of all these things, a saddened gleam in her eyes.

Last edited by seasalt; June 8th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
(oooo I just saw your plot, perhaps Frecklekit could be a part of it?? :0: ) @moonfang
Boreas gave out a small little scoff at Onyx. "And I expect nothing less from you as well," Her yellow amber optics gleaming with amusement as she spat playfully, eyes narrowed playfully as well. She circled the tom, "And you remind me of one of my brothers," Boreas replied calmly, but noted the seriousness in his tone as he told her that. "I suspect... she probably is..." The she cat paced, her tail lashing. She had also remembered things. Her mother, her siblings, her younger siblings that never met her, but knew who she was, and who her siblings were, but in a good way. But, they never really truly remembered her. She would be remembered as the ruthless co-commander, not the cat... she always wanted to be. Wise, kind, a leader that wasn't ruthless and bloodthirsty. She wished for the days of carefree, playing with her siblings in the clearing of her former clan. She missed it so. Boreas could, possibly look at it, but, she would never feel the dirt of the clearing, the grass, the cattails that grew at the river's bank, and the river's cool water. She sighed as she thought of all these things, a saddened gleam in her eyes.
{ saw yer vm and that would make for wonderful charrie building for them }
He looked at her, seeing the sadness in it. "I wonder..." he began, eyes lost in thought. "I wonder if our fathers never tried to steal our lives... If we would ever meet. I know me and my brothers had clan-wide parties but.. Makes you wonder, huh?" he said with a chuckle. His gaze turned away, but was still lost in thought. "You know... you ain't half bad, knowing you now." he meowed, friendly-like. He gave her another smile and stretched, before laying down, resting. He knew he could sleep, however it would but dreamless and meaningless. But that didn't matter. He scanned the forest, the dark trees and the faint sounds of scurring mice and even distant cries in the distance from pained cats. He thought of ways to go back, he thought about possession, but who would he dare do that to? He thought about resurrection, but he probably had no body to resurrect from. Then reincarnation. But where? From who? It wasn't like there was a surplus of litters being born. Then he thought about it more. With time he could find one, right? Plus, what would he do once reborn? He shook his head, eyes closing. Oh he hoped he could learn how to fix his mistakes.
Old June 10th, 2017, 07:27 PM
constantly tired

Quote:

{ saw yer vm and that would make for wonderful charrie building for them }
He looked at her, seeing the sadness in it. "I wonder..." he began, eyes lost in thought. "I wonder if our fathers never tried to steal our lives... If we would ever meet. I know me and my brothers had clan-wide parties but.. Makes you wonder, huh?" he said with a chuckle. His gaze turned away, but was still lost in thought. "You know... you ain't half bad, knowing you now." he meowed, friendly-like. He gave her another smile and stretched, before laying down, resting. He knew he could sleep, however it would but dreamless and meaningless. But that didn't matter. He scanned the forest, the dark trees and the faint sounds of scurrying mice and even distant cries in the distance from pained cats. He thought of ways to go back, he thought about possession, but who would he dare do that to? He thought about resurrection, but he probably had no body to resurrect from. Then reincarnation. But where? From who? It wasn't like there was a surplus of litters being born. Then he thought about it more. With time he could find one, right? Plus, what would he do once reborn? He shook his head, eyes closing. Oh he hoped he could learn how to fix his mistakes.
(Yeah, it would! Also sorry its short.)
"Hmm?" The oriental mix turned to look at Onyx, ear twitching as she listened to him, tail swishing at the dark stale grass under her. "Oh-- Yeah, I wonder that too," Boreas replied, a bit distracted, but she was listening. She knew it was important to listen to others. She was also rather, lost in thought, about her kits, and her mother. Her poor, poor mother, Goldenflame. She had often watched her mother, and it was saddening to see her so... sad. It honestly was depressing to watch, if only she could comfort her. But... her mother wouldn't like it, to know her daughter went to the Dark Forest, it would hurt her even more. "Knowing me huh?" Boreas smirked a bit, a small smile across her muzzle, it was a smirky kind of smile, a playful one.

Last edited by seasalt; June 10th, 2017 at 10:15 PM.