Heal what has been hurt
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:20 PM

Old June 6th, 2017, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: || The last of us || RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke was right behind peter " hello there " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to carry up and put him back down with ease to help him stand. " are you okay you fell pretty hard there?" He asks calmly as winter begins to run up to them " oh who's this-" he gets cut off when Sasuke flicked his head. " go look for something useful "
Peter winced as he stood up, leaning against the wall for support. "I'm.. I'm fine.." He said softly. "Who are you two..? Why.. Why are you in my house..?" He asked quietly, still really sore and a bit delusional from the fall.
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:22 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke nods sz " we were looking for stuff but we didn't think anyone really lives here and my names Sasuke that's my brother winter " winter waves " hello~"
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Accepted!)
Thanks! Hey Sasuke, is it alright if Alice tags along with you guys?
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Sasuke nods sz " we were looking for stuff but we didn't think anyone really lives here and my names Sasuke that's my brother winter " winter waves " hello~"
Peter sighed. "It's alright.." He looked at Winter and smiled kindly. "Hi.. My name's Peter." He looked up at Sasuke and then at the door. "I'm going to have to repair that.. The infected are much more active at night. I don't want them getting into my house." He said softly, fear in his voice. "Are.. Are you guys injured? Hungry? Thirsty? I mean, we all are, but.." He shrugged, smiling in a cute way. "Maybe we could help each other. Team up, I mean.."
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Peter sighed. "It's alright.." He looked at Winter and smiled kindly. "Hi.. My name's Peter." He looked up at Sasuke and then at the door. "I'm going to have to repair that.. The infected are much more active at night. I don't want them getting into my house." He said softly, fear in his voice. "Are.. Are you guys injured? Hungry? Thirsty? I mean, we all are, but.." He shrugged, smiling in a cute way. "Maybe we could help each other. Team up, I mean.."
Sure!) Sasuke shakes his head " no need and you do what you want besides we're moving out soon and just came by to see if anything here is useful so you can do whatever you want follow us or not " he says as he just begins to walk into a other room as winter laughs softly " a fun guy isn't he?"
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:50 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(Yay x3)
Alice looked through the window of the house, seeing Peter and the other two. Three men. Two very muscular and heavily equipped, the other quite frail and a little defenseless. Alice squinted Are they robbing him? Survivors can be quite brutal. Maybe if help one or the other, I'll get something out of it. She ducked down and headed for the back door, which lead to the kitchen. She reached for the pocket in her backpack and pulled out a revolver.
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Sure!) Sasuke shakes his head " no need and you do what you want besides we're moving out soon and just came by to see if anything here is useful so you can do whatever you want follow us or not " he says as he just begins to walk into a other room as winter laughs softly " a fun guy isn't he?"
Peter nodded a bit. "Okay, but.. Please.. Don't take anything.. um, it's... It's my stuff.." he said softly, sounding worried that one of them night snap and attack him. He stumbled after Sasuke, his eyes full of worry.

Last edited by Poppyfrost; June 6th, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Ross quietly walked through the old pharmacy, rummaging through the medicine cabinets and stuffing pills and kits into his backpack. His dark blue eyes glowed nervously in the darkness, but he seemed to relax as sunlight poured in through the windows. Blood covered the floors and countertops, a few corpses lying on the ground here and there. Ross tried not to look at them. Walking back outside, Ross gripped his shiv in hand and looked around cautiously before slipping into the woods.

Bump for @Rubinaito :3)
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Amelia was watching the three inside the house as well, her heart plummeting. Once more she would have to scavenge for leftovers, like a hyena instead of a lion. She wasaid unaware of Alice nearby, and upon turning to walk away she let out a squeak of terror, tumbling to the ground.
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Amelia was watching the three inside the house as well, her heart plummeting. Once more she would have to scavenge for leftovers, like a hyena instead of a lion. She wasaid unaware of Alice nearby, and upon turning to walk away she let out a squeak of terror, tumbling to the ground.
Ross heard some noise and movement, and he quickly pulled out his shotgun. Crouching low behind some rubble, he peered around the corner and saw a young girl around his age, on the ground. He decided to watch for a moment, just in case, but so far she seemed quite weak and innocent.