Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:02 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM

Old November 30th, 2022, 04:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A shadow in Windclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
For the Dark Forest warrior I submit to you Dusktalon
It looks PERFECT. Does he have some pastbackground so that he can have some goal when deciding to train Milkpaw?
Old November 30th, 2022, 04:51 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
It looks PERFECT. Does he have some pastbackground so that he can have some goal when deciding to train Milkpaw?
Oh yeah, he definitely does. Fair warning, his background is dark and kinda awful, so i'm going to spoiler it.

CONTENT WARNING

Dusktalon was a good warrior, but a bad cat. When his kits were born, he immediately began to judge them based on their growth and progress. If a kit wasn't living up to his expectations, he took them away in the middle of the night and killed them.
As his son Hawkblaze began to grow, Dusktalon pushed him to the limit, training him hard until he would be sick, then punishing him for weakness. He managed to cover all of this up for moons, but it was discovered by Twilightstar just before Hawkblaze was to be apprenticed. For his crimes, Twilightstar executed him, but he still believes he is in the right. He is currently looking for a way back into the living world (although he will never succeed) and continues to torment his son in his dreams. Recently he's taken to speaking to WC apprentices, trying to sway their opinion of him and convince them he was in the right so that Windclan will accept his advice and guidance. He believes he should have been the leader of the clan, and was working before his execution towards becoming a trusted advisor of the senior warriors. He wants to continue to have his claws sunk into the living world, manipulating cats to enact his plans (which are to be determined).
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 30th, 2022, 07:05 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
Oh yeah, he definitely does. Fair warning, his background is dark and kinda awful, so i'm going to spoiler it.

CONTENT WARNING

Dusktalon was a good warrior, but a bad cat. When his kits were born, he immediately began to judge them based on their growth and progress. If a kit wasn't living up to his expectations, he took them away in the middle of the night and killed them.
As his son Hawkblaze began to grow, Dusktalon pushed him to the limit, training him hard until he would be sick, then punishing him for weakness. He managed to cover all of this up for moons, but it was discovered by Twilightstar just before Hawkblaze was to be apprenticed. For his crimes, Twilightstar executed him, but he still believes he is in the right. He is currently looking for a way back into the living world (although he will never succeed) and continues to torment his son in his dreams. Recently he's taken to speaking to WC apprentices, trying to sway their opinion of him and convince them he was in the right so that Windclan will accept his advice and guidance. He believes he should have been the leader of the clan, and was working before his execution towards becoming a trusted advisor of the senior warriors. He wants to continue to have his claws sunk into the living world, manipulating cats to enact his plans (which are to be determined).
Alright, so... Milkpaw had already a very harsh mentor and it never worked. So, onew way Dusktalon could use him would be, for example, by convincing him that his mentor was right all along and that Milkpaw could fix everything by becoming very strong and skilled. I can link you the rp between Milkpaw and his (ex) mentor, so you can use those information at Dusktalon's advantage. It's up to you deciding in which direction you want to push him (whathever goal the warrior might have, such as revenge or others) but you need to be careful with Milkpaw, cause he's very sensitive and he will be alone for a long time on his own. You will need to work on his feelings of hopelesness, solitude and uselessness to manipulate him. Also, this will count as a big part in his apprenticeship since he'll receive lots of training! (He'll receive both fighting and hunting lessons while sleeping)
Old January 2nd, 2023, 11:02 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump
Old January 5th, 2023, 10:21 AM
a winter in my heart

bump