Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 04:18 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:18 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 04:10 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:09 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2022, 02:41 AM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Renovating before the winter comes [TC event, open to all ranks]

@MaryTheCrow @RogueSkeleton

Vineglow nodded “Let's go, no time to waste.” Her gaze turned to the deputy waiting for his word.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 15th, 2022, 07:21 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Event [#event]

Batblood

The dark-furred tom waited and his gaze swept back and forth, taking note of everyone who joined. Many annoyingly cheerful voices rose, but at least they were all here. "I'm ready to help Batblood!" "I'm here to help as well Batblood." It was weird to hear his name so much, and for a few moments the Keeper thought back to the earlier days, many moons ago when he had been just an apeprentice, training to become the best one and often sitting back in the shadows dancing around the camp wall. Bearly anyone had known his name at that time, and he had liked who he was back then, and what he could do. Now there was no more hiding away and spying from the shades, he was a Keeper now and everyone knew him.

Then again, he also wasn't a child anymore.

More cats gathered and he quickly brushed away the thought and memories and continued to count. He was a little surprised that Sparrowstar also joined them, but then again she had been the one most concerned about the kits going missing (more so than most queens, funnily enough), and the leader's presence seemed to encourage Copperfire to come as well. Two High Ranks then, and Batblood would hardly expect Sundust or Rosepaw to waste their time when herbs needed to be gathered and all that. Though he was a little disappointed no other Keepers joined.

Where were they all lately? Out of the original six ones assigned, Moosecrash, Nectarflame, Birchheart, Sunshadow, Bumblebreak, along with him, one had died and two were who knows where. Bumblebreak and Moosecrash had bothered sticking around, but neither of them were here. One thing was for sure though; if Sparrowstar didn't soon appoint new ones she would be hearing from Batblood.

He waited a little bit but no more seemed to be coming so the muscular Keeper turned to look at the ones who had come. "Listen up! I will be assigning each one of you a task and I want them completed in a timely manner. Think of them as patrols, if you must." Thunderclan patrols did not have an esspecilly good score when it came to being reported on time, but oh well.

[Option promt: Oops, that one branch seems to be stuffed with a den of bees, be careful! ] @oleander @WhitesilverQueen @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @--BloodTEA--
"First, I want Sungaze to take Silverdream, Darkpetal, and Thunderheart to collect extra branches and brambles. I'm sure there will be holes and openings in the wall that will need fixing, so make sure the ones you find are good and strong ones." Four warriors should be capable enough to carry back some branches and bramble, and he'd be amazed if they manged to mess up that simple of a task.

[Option promt: As you pull out an old branch a murky stence hits you in the face. It seems that some water gathered and eventaully caused a spot to fill with some mold ] @SplashyLumi @Ritsuka @RogueSkeleton @MaryTheCrow
"Vineglow, Bumbleflight, and Beastwatcher, led by Copperfire will be responsible for strengthening the camp entrance and walls around it. We've recently had two break-ins by rogues. That's two more than there should be, so make sure the entrance is secured." It was a little odd to comand around the deputy, and send them on a patrol when it was usually Copperfire's duty to order Batblood on patrol. But it was deputy who had sighed up.

[Option promt: What is that odd-looking den? Looks like a few kits have tried to dig a tunnel out of the nursery, hiding the entrance under an empty nest ] @Jayvines @Streamtail @XFR0G_L0veRX XFR0G_L0veRX @/oleander @Caspian
"Sparrowstar will along with Streamtail, Raypaw, Ospreypaw, and Lavenderpaw make sure the nursery walls are strong enough to withhold rogue attacks as well as keep out the cold when the snow starts falling. " The cat who has seemed the most worried about the kits, grouped with the only queen who had joined, as well as the three youngest apprentice who should remembered how the nursery looked at least somewhat; surely the five of them would mange to fix some of the problems there, and he trusted that the apprentice would now have enough sense to point out if they knew any sposts where they had ones used to sneak out.

[Option promt: There are a part of the wall that really needs to be repaired, it almost colapses when you go to check on it ] @Eaglet @Pheasantflight @NinjaBloss @lucidense
"Thushfur will go with the rest of the apprentices - Foxpaw, Hazlepaw, and Acornpaw - to check on the walls around the camp. Be thorough! Fix every single hole you find and strengthened it wherever it's needed. If you need more branches or brambles you'll get them when Sungaze's patrols returns. " These apprentice were sightly older, along with a warrior Batblood knew had kits, so hopefully they'd get along well enough to mange this.

[Option promt: Lukily nothing seems to be wrong here, even if some of the branches in the wall are getting a little bit old and murky, one even being fills with bugs already ] @Ravensong @forest
"Lastly, I want Blackfir and Russetfire to double-check the path to the dirtplace. No rogues have gotten in that way yet, and I want it to remain that way, so like with the entrance, make it secure." He only placed two cats here since he didn't consider this as big or important of a task, still worth doing since he'd rather place an extra patrol than risk more of those rat-pelts getting in that way.

These are like patrols, and are to be done and reported in this thread by October 30th.
Please keep whatever posting order that is astablished, and bump members only after an aproprite time. If you need an extension let me know before the due date.
In order for the patrol to be completed, each member should have particupated with at least a few members posting more than once.

"On it, it will be a pleasure to work with you Sparrowstar, as to the rest of you." Streamtail meows with a burst of energy.
@Jayvines @oleander
@Caspian
@Xfrog L0veRX

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; October 15th, 2022 at 07:25 AM.
Old October 15th, 2022, 07:59 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw hurried to reach Batblood beyond the crowd of cats gathering in small groups, just ready to leave camp and follow their orders. "Wait for me!" he puffed out in gasps, still running to get there in time. He had been sleeping probably too much, and no one in the apprentices' den had bothered to wake him up. He was just so stressed out for his upcoming assessment, that everything else was blurry in the corners of his mind.

As he finally reached the Keeper, he took a moment to catch his breath and spoke: "I want to help, too! I was there when a rogue pretended to be a clan cat and almost snatched Brightkit. I can make myself useful." he stared expectantly at the older warrior, not sure if the tom would be unnerved for his behavior or grateful for the offer.

[ @Spotty (Sorry, I noticed the event just now!) ]
Old October 15th, 2022, 08:25 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Batblood
@Wingnettle @Eaglet

Everything was assigned and Batblood took a step back and watched everyone find their patrols. But one grey cat grabbed his attention. Hm, seemed someone was late. But fine, Batblood didn't care if more cats wanted to join and simply waved his tail. "Fine, go with Thrushfur's patrol then, to repair and strengthen the camp walls." Thrushfur was taking the other older apprentice, so this one might as well be lumped in. The Keeper was tempted to add something like a pointy comment, saying to Ashpaw not to be late with that, but he'd save Ashpaw that.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old October 15th, 2022, 09:51 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

@Ravensong
Russetflare padded over to the dirtplace, calling for Blackfir to follow. He sniffed the branches. Murky. We should replace the branches. he called. And he saw a hole in the wall. Suprised no rouges have found this! Or kits sneaking out.

He fondly remembered tearing a small hole through the wall on the night of the gathering as a kit. Oh, how scared he got when Cinderstar scolded him. He remembered crying something like, don’t make me an apprentice late! He snapped back to reality. Fixing this hole.

He walked over to a bramble patch near the entrance and tugged on it. He felt a sharp pain in his paw. A thorn. He licked it loose but it wouldn’t come out. He limped over to the wall, bramble tendrils in his mouth. A little help here! Please? he called, muffled.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old October 15th, 2022, 09:52 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Event [#event]

Batblood

The dark-furred tom waited and his gaze swept back and forth, taking note of everyone who joined. Many annoyingly cheerful voices rose, but at least they were all here. "I'm ready to help Batblood!" "I'm here to help as well Batblood." It was weird to hear his name so much, and for a few moments the Keeper thought back to the earlier days, many moons ago when he had been just an apeprentice, training to become the best one and often sitting back in the shadows dancing around the camp wall. Bearly anyone had known his name at that time, and he had liked who he was back then, and what he could do. Now there was no more hiding away and spying from the shades, he was a Keeper now and everyone knew him.

Then again, he also wasn't a child anymore.

More cats gathered and he quickly brushed away the thought and memories and continued to count. He was a little surprised that Sparrowstar also joined them, but then again she had been the one most concerned about the kits going missing (more so than most queens, funnily enough), and the leader's presence seemed to encourage Copperfire to come as well. Two High Ranks then, and Batblood would hardly expect Sundust or Rosepaw to waste their time when herbs needed to be gathered and all that. Though he was a little disappointed no other Keepers joined.

Where were they all lately? Out of the original six ones assigned, Moosecrash, Nectarflame, Birchheart, Sunshadow, Bumblebreak, along with him, one had died and two were who knows where. Bumblebreak and Moosecrash had bothered sticking around, but neither of them were here. One thing was for sure though; if Sparrowstar didn't soon appoint new ones she would be hearing from Batblood.

He waited a little bit but no more seemed to be coming so the muscular Keeper turned to look at the ones who had come. "Listen up! I will be assigning each one of you a task and I want them completed in a timely manner. Think of them as patrols, if you must." Thunderclan patrols did not have an esspecilly good score when it came to being reported on time, but oh well.

[Option promt: Oops, that one branch seems to be stuffed with a den of bees, be careful! ] @oleander @WhitesilverQueen @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @--BloodTEA--
"First, I want Sungaze to take Silverdream, Darkpetal, and Thunderheart to collect extra branches and brambles. I'm sure there will be holes and openings in the wall that will need fixing, so make sure the ones you find are good and strong ones." Four warriors should be capable enough to carry back some branches and bramble, and he'd be amazed if they manged to mess up that simple of a task.

[Option promt: As you pull out an old branch a murky stence hits you in the face. It seems that some water gathered and eventaully caused a spot to fill with some mold ] @SplashyLumi @Ritsuka @RogueSkeleton @MaryTheCrow
"Vineglow, Bumbleflight, and Beastwatcher, led by Copperfire will be responsible for strengthening the camp entrance and walls around it. We've recently had two break-ins by rogues. That's two more than there should be, so make sure the entrance is secured." It was a little odd to comand around the deputy, and send them on a patrol when it was usually Copperfire's duty to order Batblood on patrol. But it was deputy who had sighed up.

[Option promt: What is that odd-looking den? Looks like a few kits have tried to dig a tunnel out of the nursery, hiding the entrance under an empty nest ] @Jayvines @Streamtail @XFR0G_L0veRX XFR0G_L0veRX @/oleander @Caspian
"Sparrowstar will along with Streamtail, Raypaw, Ospreypaw, and Lavenderpaw make sure the nursery walls are strong enough to withhold rogue attacks as well as keep out the cold when the snow starts falling. " The cat who has seemed the most worried about the kits, grouped with the only queen who had joined, as well as the three youngest apprentice who should remembered how the nursery looked at least somewhat; surely the five of them would mange to fix some of the problems there, and he trusted that the apprentice would now have enough sense to point out if they knew any sposts where they had ones used to sneak out.

[Option promt: There are a part of the wall that really needs to be repaired, it almost colapses when you go to check on it ] @Eaglet @Pheasantflight @NinjaBloss @lucidense
"Thushfur will go with the rest of the apprentices - Foxpaw, Hazlepaw, and Acornpaw - to check on the walls around the camp. Be thorough! Fix every single hole you find and strengthened it wherever it's needed. If you need more branches or brambles you'll get them when Sungaze's patrols returns. " These apprentice were sightly older, along with a warrior Batblood knew had kits, so hopefully they'd get along well enough to mange this.

[Option promt: Lukily nothing seems to be wrong here, even if some of the branches in the wall are getting a little bit old and murky, one even being fills with bugs already ] @Ravensong @forest
"Lastly, I want Blackfir and Russetfire to double-check the path to the dirtplace. No rogues have gotten in that way yet, and I want it to remain that way, so like with the entrance, make it secure." He only placed two cats here since he didn't consider this as big or important of a task, still worth doing since he'd rather place an extra patrol than risk more of those rat-pelts getting in that way.

These are like patrols, and are to be done and reported in this thread by October 30th.
Please keep whatever posting order that is astablished, and bump members only after an aproprite time. If you need an extension let me know before the due date.
In order for the patrol to be completed, each member should have particupated with at least a few members posting more than once.

Smiling, Silverdream walked over to her sister and the other cats in her patrol. ¨Hello!¨

@oleander
@SpookyCloud the Pumpkin
@--BloodTEA--
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; October 15th, 2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old October 15th, 2022, 10:01 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sungaze nodded at what he was given to do, turning his gaze and waving his tail, "Let's get going, Silverdream, Darkpetal, and Thunderheart, it might take a little bit of time to find some of the strongest branches." Once he called out to the others, he started to make his way out of the camp into their territory to get some of things needed.

@--BloodTEA-- @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @WhitesilverQueen

---

Ospreypaw chirped when he was assigned with the leader! He darted over to join, her slightly kneading the ground, "I'm excited to work with you!" His gaze turned to the other warrior, "You as well!"

@Jayvines @Streamtail @XFR0G_L0veRX @Caspian

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 15th, 2022, 10:03 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
Sungaze nodded at what he was given to do, turning his gaze and waving his tail, "Let's get going, Silverdream, Darkpetal, and Thunderheart, it might take a little bit of time to find some of the strongest branches." Once he called out to the others, he started to make his way out of the camp into their territory to get some of things needed.

@--BloodTEA-- @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @WhitesilverQueen

---

Ospreypaw chirped when he was assigned with the leader! He darted over to join, her slightly kneading the ground, "I'm excited to work with you!" His gaze turned to the other warrior, "You as well!"

@Jayvines @Streamtail @XFR0G_L0veRX @Caspian
Silverdream nodded, following. ¨Where should we go first?¨ She asked.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old October 15th, 2022, 10:54 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Bumbleflight nodded. It would be better to reinforce the camp walls and entrance, and he was more than willing to put that work in. Standing up, the dark brown tabby walked over to his group, a determined look in his eyes. Hopefully nothing would go wrong.

@SplashyLumi @RogueSkeleton @MaryTheCrow

Bump me only after two days.

Old October 15th, 2022, 11:37 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw dipped his head respectfully to Batblood and hurried to Thrushfur's patrol, who was already being organized by the expert warrior.
"Hello, I'll help too!" he greeted the group friendly, noticing with pleasure that Acornpaw was there as well. They'd had some experiences moons before together, and he hoped that she would remember him.

Shaking off the distracting thoughts, he glances at the part of camp walls that they were supposed to enforce... Or mend, I would say. "It's a total mess here!" he gasped in surprise, wondering how he could've not noticed sooner. The gray tabby sat down and stared thoughtfully at the holes, wondering what they could do to patch every bad spot and how many new branches they would need...

[ @Spotty @Eaglet @Pheasantflight @NinjaBloss @lucidense ]