Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:46 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Today 03:43 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:42 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:42 PM

Old April 14th, 2021, 05:51 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Q and A for the Leader of ShadowClan

@Undertaker

If warriors ate human food (and maybe they were furries) what would Dawn eat for breakfast? Pidge said her mum would eat eggs and sausage or health craze cereals so what about Dawn?

Last edited by Shade.; April 14th, 2021 at 05:56 AM.
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rani
1) Grimhound, Badgerpaw, and Shrikepaw/Redshrike are the three cats she can say she likes. It would be hard for me to explain why she likes the three so much, she's a walking contradiction and mentally not super stable so trying to put her thoughts on three together in an understandable way is a hike for me. Like I hurt my head trying to figure it out, so I'm using a simple route and say she feels a type of almost kinship to them. They all hold a type of darkness that she's feels drawn to and can relate to, and thus she'd like to keep them close to her, at the same time, if they ever proved she put her faith in the wrongs cats she'd kill them in a heartbeat. Yet would get super pissed off if she found out that they died by anyone claws but her own... if I got too deep into her head, the explanation would result in us being here for ages.

2) There are only four cats that come to mind currently.

Stempaw: Dawnstar doesn't really hate cats with disabilities, but she does look down at them a little worse than when she looks down on everyone else. They're not as bad as kittypets, but they're pretty low in standers for her. Stempaw, even though she only had three legs, proved to be quite the enthusiastic apprentice and seemed to take being a real ShadowClan cat to heart. Her disappearance was very disappointing to Dawnstar.

Blackhaze: She was not exceeding close to the tom, and although she didn't have much time training him, he did become a warrior with her as his mentor and that's all that she really cared about. There was not a very strong bond, but a bond was there even if it was one-sided, learning that cats actually tried to kill her and replace her with him as leader hurt enough that she's super weary about all future apprentices she might training. It doesn't take much to make her paranoid, so now she refuses to train an apprentice without making sure they are absolutely devoted to her, truly worth her time or she finds the same type of darkness she founds in Grim, Badger, and Shrike.

Hailstorm: Their relationship was a complete mess, but even though it didn't seem like it at all, Dawnstar did have a very small pure form of love for her sister. She figured Hail would naturally crumble or be unable to handle the life outside of ShadowClan and beg to come back to the clan. Hail completely there her for a loop. Watching her kill their mother completely destroyed Dawnstar. It warped her sense of strength, love, and forced her to find a new obsession. Hailstorm's betrayal kind of screwed ShadowClan and WindClan over. I always imagined she'd be a bad leader, just not to the extent of what she's currently become. She valued her clanmates more I think, didn't jump straight to death for the smallest freaking things.

Icestar: She had and always will respect her mother, all the way up to be a warrior Dawn thought the cat could do no wrong. However, the more she watched the leader softer it seemed like her mother was becoming. By the time she was leader, Icestar no longer resembled that fierce and terrifying role model Dawnstar aspired to be. In her head, age had weakened the molly. With that in mind, Dawnstar decided to be more ruthless and feared than her mother ever was, she doesn't just want ShadowClan strong anymore, she will make everyone remember why ShadowClan was once known as the dark heart of the forest.

@Jackpot
1) Beastspark is no happier than everyone else that Dawnstar is ShadowClan's leader. At one time he was resentful, considering he put in all that time and effort serving as ShadowClan's deputy only to lose it extremely abruptly and without warning. Then not only did Dawn steal his rank, but she becomes a leader on the same day without putting in any freaking effort as a deputy at all! He was insanely guilty for a while because he knew what Dawnstar was capable of to a point, although these days he has no clue what the hell she's doing. But now he's come to terms with everything, he's forgiven himself and stopped with the ifs and thinking about what he could have done differently. It's done, he can't change anything and that's that, no more regrets. He's done with the clans, besides helping Twilightstar deal with the trauma from Dawnstar and the frustrations of her rank, he keeps to himself in the outskirts. He's getting old, it's time to let the younger cats deal with the future. Besides, he doubts he'd make a very good leader anyway.

Dawnstar admired Beastspark's fighting skill, but besides that, she never thought he was worthy of standing beside Icestar for so long. She still doesn't understand why Icestar kept him around for the entirety of her leadership. She would have totally attempted to kill him if he was ever even close to succeeding Icestar as the leader. He would have ruined ShadowClan, he was weaker than her mother. Just thinking about what could have happened to ShadowClan if she hadn't been placed as deputy sickens her. She kept him around in the clan purely for his skill in battle, if he hadn't had that she would have killed him a long time ago. She might have been concerned about what he's doing helping WindClan if she thought he had enough brain cells to be a threat. He's nothing but a dried-up piece of dung to her now.

2)
1. Badgerpaw
2.Red/Shrike
3. Grimhound(purely because he knows how to get on her nerves otherwise he'd be rated as one or two)
4. Ebonyfang
5. Finchwhisker

3) Um, nope. It's a troupe that some might enjoy, but I don't really like. I've no intentions of her ever being redeemable in any way, shape, or form, Dawnstar has stepped into the darkness and embraced it. There will be no light ever touching her heart. Being bad is too much fun, I'd have to make her actually care about stuff if I made her good. That'd be hard.

4)
1. Twilightstar - for obvious reasons if she wasn't so much fun to play with Dawnstar would have destroyed her by now.

2. Buckstar - purely due to him being a leader and she just doesn't like him. She thinks it might be funny to him burn alive.

3. Eveningmist - doesn't know much about the guy, seems as weak and peaceful as his leader, and thus finds him boring. Would also burn alive if she could.

4. Rainywhisker - again, beneath her view, and would kill purely for the same reasons she'd kill the other ThunderClan HRs.

5. Snakeheart - likes his fire and spunk and finds him dissing ThunderClan funny, which is the only reason he's not ranked higher for death. (She'd kill Lionstorm as an extra gift for her mother.)

6. Finchwhisker - purely for the fact that she'd like to replace him with Grimhound.

7. Bouncepaw - She doesn't think he's fit to be a medicine cat of ShadowClan, too soft and small.

8. Ebonyfang - at one point he would have been rated as two, but he's proven his competence, even though she hates his pick of an apprentice, she hates him the least out of all the other ranks.

@WinterRabbit5350
Dawnstar doesn't really care, sucks to be them, and if she were less obsessed with Twilight and the bunnies, she might rub it in everyone else's faces that she's got a full house when it comes to HRs. The most unstable leader with currently the most stable clan. Because she is only focused on causing WindClan misery, she'll leave Thunder and River to rip each other apart while she continues to torment WindClan.

@A Weirdo
Actual outsides she considers more or less trash and filthy, but has come to the point where she does need new blood in her clan since the majority of her clanborn cats make her sick to her stomach. They lack the grit and stomachs to be real ShadowClan cats so now she got to rely on outsiders for that. If she's lucky she might pick up some good ones like Badgerpaw and Grimhound.
Those who leave and manage to rejoin.... kind of depends on their excuse. Different excuses get different reactions from her. At some point, she'll stop accepting a certain excuse if she's heard it enough, and I'm not quite sure what she'll do when that happens. She kind of wishy-washy with rejoinings. She needs cannon fodder which is why she does a single change instead of straight-up killing cats. Second chances are rare with her and not without a steep price to pay.

@Shade.
Haha! Fun question. If Dawn was a furry and ate breakfast I'd imagine she'd have coffee, straight black coffee, and that'd be it. I don't think she'd eat first thing in the morning, she'd be more of a busybody. It might be different if she had someone to eat with her, but if she just alone, I can see her skipping it.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 14th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker

If a cat who’s SHC goes missing due to the user accidentally letting them go missing, what is the best way to get the cat back into the clan as it seems kidnapped by Windclanners isn’t going that great for Stem so far and see doesn’t seem to be the type to respect a generic ‘I got lost’ excuse

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:51 PM
particles of stars

hihi! So i have a few questions-
1. What does Dawn think of StarClan in general
2. Does Dawn think any different of cats with powers [like have a power that comes from a power card ooc]
3. If she were to be an animal/monster, what [irl or fanasty] one might she be?

[ @Undertaker]
Old April 15th, 2021, 04:03 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@Undertaker
What does Dawnstar think about Berrypaw?

Why did she choose to threaten WindClan out of all clans?

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 15th, 2021 at 07:55 AM.
Old April 15th, 2021, 05:08 AM
New, but not really

My Mood: Angelic

How would Dawnstar feel about a very soft, calm, cat in her clan that puts all kits (even other an and outsider ones) above all? @Undertaker
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:21 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

How would Dawnstar deal with Illicit?
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:26 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@Undertaker
Sooo, if this plot succeeds in recruiting cats, ( http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39606 ) what would come of it? Would Sprucefall have permission (by you not Dawnstar) to whittle away one or two of her lives before she figures out that it isn't accidental or who's behind it, or how would that go down? Sprucefall is supposed to be smart, I should say. When it comes to thinking outside the box that is my best cat for the job. It would be dangerous, and Sprucefall would have a high chance of dying in the process, but that is my idea.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; May 21st, 2021 at 07:29 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 10:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Undertaker

1.) In general, how do you make Dawn not hate you lol

2.) What does she think of Brackenpaw and Larkwing lol

3.) And finally, how would she react to Buzzardpaw having a dorky little sister? O.O Asking for a friend

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 23rd, 2021 at 10:02 AM.
Old July 13th, 2021, 11:46 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

oof i just realized Possumpelt might die lol