Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 06:49 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:34 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:26 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2020, 04:23 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Testing of The Elites

@x_ghostie

Splashfury (oops) perked her ears up in interest. She thought it would be a good chance to learn things that she have never thought of in the tournament.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; June 5th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Shadedspire
——

The gray tom’s interest piqued. He was a rather experienced warrior, not to mention bored out of his mind. He’d already been hunting that day. Shadedspire saw no reason not to join this wonderful training session. It could be a perfect opportunity to rise in the ranks and impress some handsome toms. With that, the lean warrior stood up and joined the throng. "Hey, Wormbite," he greeted in a friendly manner. He was sure to dip his head toward the other, though. Wormbite was a Lionheart, he was not. Yet. "I’ll be participating today, if ya don’t mind." He scanned the crowd, looking for other toms. Shadedspire was sure of it, today was going to be a good day.
@x ghostie

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 8th, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Sunpaw was just warming his fiery coat in the sun when he lazily opened one of his ocean blue eyes to see a bunch of warriors rush to Wormflight? No, it was Wormeye? Wormbite! Slowly raising his head and now watching the group grow larger and larger by the heartbeat his curiosity soon got the best of him. Although he noticed that it was only warriors it didn't faze the tom from walking up and casually listening to the excited clanmates surrounding him. Elite...fighting...working with Wormbite... Ahhh so it was one of those groups. Was it wrong of Sunpaw to be there? If it wasn't for being held back for a moon and a half the tom could be over halfway done with his training. "Yo, Wormbite. Can I join? I mean it doesn't hurt to observe or possibly learn a few things if it means to help with Riverclan in the future." Right? He couldn't be turned down, that would be another warrior who now didn't want to train him.
@x ghostie
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:59 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Scaleflash stretched her jaws into a long, elaborate yawn as Wormbite's monotone voice rang out through the clearing. Her interest immediately grabbed, the bulky she-cat gave a delighted smirk. A mock battle? Ooh - she liked the sound of that.

"Wormbite," she mewed, and sat back on her haunches. "Would you mind if I joined?"
[ @x ghostie ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; June 5th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:09 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

[ sorry about the literal pause on this whole thing, some stuff came up but let's get this back up and runnin ]

Wormbite watched the blurry figure fade away into the distance. Dropping his powerful .. stick to the ground-- some disappointment wallowing in his stomach. It may have been fun.

He casted an glance to Frostflame who had previously asked him a question. "It shouldn't. As long as you manage your time wisely, " Wormbite responded briefly. You could combine the two duties after all too.

Watching the cats gather around was strange. Uncomfortable.. Wormbite gave a simple nod to the cats asking if they could join. Then-- He looked at Sunpaw. "No, this isn't a training session, " His tail flickered. In all truth, he didn't really mind. He just.. didn't want to deal with anyone that wasn't needed.

And with that, Wormbite decided he had gathered enough cats. "Follow me, " He meowed, turning his body away from the crowd and trotting out of the camp. Well. Limping.
_______

As they arrived at the river, Wormbite gestured with his tail for everyone to come to a halt. "First round, " He cleared his throat, stepping onto the sandy bank. He stomped his uninjured paw into the sand to make an imprint. "This is where the swimming race starts. " He would walk a good distant, stomping his paw into the sand again. "This is where it ends. "

Wormbite walked back to the crowd. "It's simple. Swim as fast as you can manage. The last seven cats to cross or-- go by the finish line will be eliminated. "

"Start whenever you're ready."

========

ROUND ONE, START!

activity: swim until you win! aka, swimming race.

current cats in the tournament: nineteen!

how it works: simple, just make a post with your cat swimming to the finish line in one post. the last seven cats to be posted will be eliminated.

========

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 9th, 2020 at 06:11 AM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:31 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Swimming? Oh, darn.
Her size and fur put her at a disadvantage to the rest of small, lithe, and sleek bodied clanmates. But that wouldn't stop her from trying!
As soon as Wormbite gave the go ahead, she darted for the water, careful not to knock anyone over. (that would just be rude!)
She kept her swimming strides long and even, cursing her fur silently as it dragged at her. Eventually she made her way by where Wormbite had made the second mark. She waded out of the water, her fur weighed down quite heavily and moved out of the way to let the other cats make their way through.
Sheepishly, she set to grooming her fur in the hope to make it dry out faster- she had no idea if it would inhibit her ability in the next event.

@x ghostie (wasn't sure if I needed to mention you, but just in case)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:32 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @Rainquail

Swimming !?! Soot gulped ...ok he could do this. Tummy clenching her also growing heavy . The warrior crouched and hopped in at the word start. Body shaking as he was sinking lower and lower, the tom kicked lashed his legs and paws which slowly made him rise. Gasping for air, the tom did his best to push himself forward .NONONONONO! WATER WATER!...But I don't wanna get eliminated ....b-but WATER! I'll drown! starting to cry as he kept on...swimming? Heck it didn't even look like swimming but he was still moving . What felt like a endless torture soon began to fade. Was that the finish line? HHAHAHA! I see it ...

Caughing up water, Sootclaw swam as fast as he could. He had to atleast be the Third cat there... Grasping the earth, he heaved himself up and caughed out a bit water and laughed in victory only to shake out his fur. "stupid ....w-water...h...HA! I'M ALIVE!." he meowed . He looked over at the warrior ...second ! Not bad "congrats " he meowed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 9th, 2020 at 06:36 AM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

When Sootclaw flailed out of the water, Flyfur glanced back at him in concern. The sputtering didn't make her any less worried. She trots over to him a and gently uses a paw to pat his back.
"Thank you, you did alright as well but..... are you ok?"
@NIGHTOWL

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:48 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail

"y-yeah I'm fine. just ..don't LIKE swimming " he mumbled the last part. The act itself wasn't horrible. ..just..the idea of drowning horrified him. But being eliminated was even worse to him. So....he toughened up since his apprentice ship and just...did it.
"congrats at being first!" he smiled.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 9th, 2020, 07:26 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspensky

Aspensky followed the younger tom to the river quietly - taking note of his unease with the growing crowd along the way - and though he was a bit startled by the suddenness of it all, jumped into the water alongside everyone else. He was a good deal older than some of the cats around him and his longer fur wasn't really made for swimming but he pushed through all the same. He wasn't going to let being an old man get in his way. What was the saying - age and treachery will always beat youth and skill? Not that he was the treacherous type but the old age had to count for something. Though his fur bogged him down, Aspensky reached the other side without issue and began to shake and groom the water out of his pelt, not paying much mind to the rest of the competitors He didn't want to go through the rest of this wet. That would really be a pain.

[ @x ghostie - just let me know if you don't want mentions for this <3 ]